Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                      Aketeru seemed really bothered by all this...he wasn't mentally ready for all this...he had constantly went through a long period in which innocent girls got killed by his childhood friend.....which didn't help since he couldn't believe his childhood friend did that, and he loved her so....all that didn't help how he was thinking....in addition, seeing a person, his teacher, get killed right in front of him...

As he thought about all this, he put his hand over his mouth and seemed sick and he didn't feel good at all. He was getting nauses, thinking about all the death and seeing first hand on how brutal and bloody they were....thinking that there are demons chasing him for some unknown reason just made him think more and more about the fact that there will be more death...he was REALLY close to throwing up as he looked unwell and his face had a really pale shade to it.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

It is my duty to keep safe the one whom I am sworn to protect

"Ake-kun..." Shira started to say as he looked like he was going to throw up any minute and he didn't look too good. Maybe she shouldn't have told them what she did, but what else was she supposed to do? If she kept it from him then sooner or later he was going to find out anyway and probably be mad at her. "If you feel bad... I can take you to the restroom until you feel better" she offered him, hoping that she could be some assistance to him.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru shook his head and gulped whatever feeling he had down his throat....just like the little vomit that was in his mouth....oh....that tasted HORRIBLE...

Aketeru then looked to shira. "No...I am fine...thank you shi-chan" he told her as he cleared his throat, dispising the taste in his throat that was his vomit. "But you said that demons are after me...and them being in control of the police is not good....we have no idea what kind of influence they will use to make sure they catch us and keep outta contact with people who could help us" he told her, assessing the situation at hand, knowing the issue's of what could happen if they just try to escape...

"Shi-chan...are you sure there is no other way of beating these demons WITHOUT killing their hosts?" he asked her hopefully. "Like...are there any ways to force them out of the bodies? OR...maybe have, a good demon....one that's on your side that could help rid us from these terrible creatures?" he asked her.

"And...I say you because...you seem to know a lot more about demons then I, so im just assuming that there may be more to demons then just evil...like....some are still evil, but they don't harm people in exchange for something they want?" he asked her, hoping that there was a solution without anyone but the demons being killed.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"Are you sure Ake-kun? You don't look very well" Shira told him with a worried face. She knew Ake didn't like this kind of stuff and all that, ever since they were kids he hated this kind of stuff. "Well no, not to my knowledge. When demons possess humans than the most effective way would be to kill the human to free the spirit. Exorcism might work but there's nothing here to do that so we can't do that" she told him.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru would nod his head. He just wanted a good answer...which he didn't get...why did everything have to be around killing?....Oh, what about his other question? "Well....can we then have a demon posses them? Like....Um...I don't know....A demon can take another demon out right?" he asked her. "Because if we don't get those demons out of them, the police will be a great problem if they are controlled by demons" he told her. "They could tell everyone that we are bad and such....as well as make us wanted...and if we just escape and they don't do anything, people will question us and that might lead them to suspect things" he told her.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"I don't know if that would work Ake-kun. Humans can't posses other humans, this probably applies to demons and demons as well" Shira told him. When Ake started to talk about how screwed they would be by the cops who were possessed she looked to him. "That's why we must kill them, if we kill them then they will not be able to tell people we are bad and they won't hurt anyone else, especially you" she told him.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru avoided eye contact as he thought to himself.Shi-chan still wants to kill innocent people just to protect ME...no...i don't want people to die because of me, and i don't want shi-chan to be sad or in dispair cause of me...damn it! What can we do to avoid violence?! I don't want people to die! he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and began to think a little bit.

"Alright...well..if demons can't take over demons who are in control of humans..." he said as he looked at Shira and smiled a little, looking hopeful that this might sound good and make her think of something OTHER then killing him. "Can we get good demons to take over higher up officers?" he asked her, as he seemed to have a plan as he turned to her.

"We could get a few demons to take over higher up police officers who have command over the few demons who are in the policemens body's....then, we just kidnap and seal away the demons that are bad and inside policemen, so we can take them somewhere so we can exercise them out of their bodies....and then, now one will have to die" he told her, feeling good about this plan since there was no killing....which he REALLY liked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff