Welcome to Gaia! ::

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

It is my duty to keep safe the one whom I am sworn to protect

Shira kept smiling, happy that Ake really did listen to what she like and wasn't distracted by other things. Though when he asked if it was something wrong she shook her head "No, but it would have been nice to tell me, I-I mean I thought you had left me or something" she said with a small pout. She hated the thought of him leaving her... of course if he ever did try to do such a thing she would make sure he couldn't be able to.
User Image
                                                      "oh no, no no!" he told her quickly as he finished her setence about him leaving her. "Why would i leave you?" he asked her. "You have been nothing but nice to me, ever since we were children" he told her....not remembering clearly if that was true or not...he only remembered godo things...for now that is...

But he looked at her wit ha smile and a blush before looking away. "B..besides...I....don't....try...to go back on my promises..." he told her quietly, giving off a little hint that he may be interested in marriage, or at least, dating shira.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira smiled happily, glad to know that he was such an honest and loyal person. Best thing is was that it looked like he was really going to go into the whole marriage thing that they promised each other, it made her so happy! "I'm glad you feel that way Ake-kun! It's nice to know that you can be so loyal about your promises" she told him.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru blushed and he smiled as he looked to the ground and nodded his head, feeling shy since she said it like that...which was true...but it seemed like a happy outburst...made him happy too as he nodded his head. "I...I also...m...maybe...w...want...to keep...t...the promise c...cause i..w...want to m...marry....y..you one day" he told her as he looked away and closed his eyes tightly with a wild and termendous blush over his face, saying that made him embarresed, and made hi mquestion if he should have said that or not.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira was now overwhelmed with happiness when Ake told her that he would keep his promise cause he did want to marry her some day. It made her blush and hug him happily "Ah that makes me so happy to hear you say it Ake-kun!" she said before trying to kiss him on the cheek. She was so happy, he just made her the happiest in the world; she coudln't think of a better husband to be!
User Image
                                                      Aketeru was suddenly hugged and kissed on the cheek by Shira, as his ice cream dropped to the ground, but he didn't even notice as he blinked a few times and got red in the face to how happy shira was....she must really wanted to marry him...h...he needed time to be like her...b..but for now...he can have his dreams of marrying shira~

A...and he was happy to hear shira say he made her so happy...~

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira was living a dream, she was going to be marrying Ake after all and he wasn't objected to it! She was a little bit prepared to force her way into liking him, perhaps seducing him or something, but there seemed to be no need at all. But she noticed he dropped his ice cream "Ah Ake-kun, I'm sorry I made you drop your ice cream" she said with concern.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru blinked and shook his head a little, snapping out of that little trance he put hismelf in as he noticed shira apologize for making him drop his ice cream. He looked to his cone and blinked before smiling and shaking his head as he smiled to shira. "I...it's fine~" he told her as he looked to hers. "Im fine, im jsut lgad yours is fine" he told her as he looked back to her. "I want you to enjoy your ice cream~" he told her with a blush.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

"But that's not fair to you, you paid for two ice creams and then one was wasted!" she told him. She then had an idea and shoved hers in his face "Then we can share this one, that way we can have ice cream together, and it could be like the lover's meal we just had" Shira told him with a smile.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru suddenly found a chocolate ice cream in front of his face as he saw that it was melting slightly from being out to long. He looked past it to Shira as she said they could share, and it would be just like the lovers meal they just had.

Seeing her look like this, he blushed and figured she wouldn't take no so easily...but...i..it wasn't like...he wouldn't do it...i...it wasn't even a bad thing...s..so he blushed and would nod before giving the chocolate ice cream a tiny lick.

It tasted rich. He loved rich tasting chocolate~ BEcause when they were rich like that~ he would take his time to eat it and prolonge the flavor's taste inside his mouth as much as he could~

So he smiled to shira. "I....it's a...v..very rich tasting chocolate scoop~" he told her shyly.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira smiled, pleased that Ake took her suggestion and that he liked it. "I'm glad that you're able to enjoy it" she told him as she licked some of her scoop, trying hard not to let it drip down her hand since she didn't like to have sticky fingers very much.
User Image
                                                      aketeru smiled as he was glad that shira was glad.

He would just try to help shira and lick the parts of the ice cream that was melting away because it was getting warm and soft.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira didn't say anything as she licked and sucked at the ice cream because of how soft it was getting. It was going to melt fast, but she was happy that Ake was helping her eat it, it would be sad if he didn't. Besides she doubted she could eat it all anyway before it fully melted.
User Image
                                                      Aketeru would try his best to lick most of the ice cream, but it seemed like they waited to long to start eating the ice cream and it was beginning to melt to quickly, as the chocolate would get on his face a little, since it was melting to much for him. So he had chocolate around his cheeks and lips as he blinked and let off a small sigh. "It looks like it is melting to quickly" he told her, saddened that she couldn't enjoy the entire ice cream before it melted.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira looked to Ake when he said that the ice cream is melting quickly. "That's fine with me Ake-kun, it still taste good" she told him as she smiled to him. IT was still wonderful even if it was melting, besides the chocolate all over his face was very cute, she could just lick it off with her own tongue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff