Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Za Ate Inai Touhou:The End Within Me

In a fair, quent city like Akuma City, it's name tells all on what to expect in this city...but to humans, it's just a name. What no Human in this city, besides demon followers such as cults, know's is that this city is filled with demons of all kinds, hiding, lurking around...killing...

Cults are the only known humans who know about the demons and worship them, leaving their group alone. But, they have to work in secretcy, otherwise humans will know and it will displease the demons. During the day they pass off as the preists of the city and only have the city's best interest at heart, but at night, they still think of the city...but turn into dark and evil cultist, preforming dark arts, and sacred rituals.

There are many different types of cult groups that secretly live in this city, but most of them are good, and just appease the demon lords to not harm or kill anyone in the city who didn't deserve it...but some were evil, and took in demons who disobeyed the treaty's, and kill innocent people, or make contracts and deals with humans that lead into their death, or the countless blood sheds of mass murder.

This increased more and more, until the good cults began to make contracts with the demons they serve to stop them.

They Evil was being fought back, and it would seem like evil would be pushed out through the city....until....the prophecy fortold of a great evil, that would not destroy akuma city, but also...

The world, and hell...

This is a private RP, only bloodhawkmajor and Blueyedemoness can reply to posts, but you are, of course, free to read and see the story unfold.
A cultist group would be in a large room, all chanting while the front was a circle of people sitting down, and the people behind them were standing up, all of them surrounding a fire, where an old man would be chanting with them all, and seem to be leading in the chant, while a family behind him, a mother, a father, and a daughter, were chanting behind the elder.

As they chanted, the fire would spark up a bit and the elder would hold up his hand and close it into a vist, signaling that the chanting must stop.

When everyone stopped chanting, the elder stared horrifiedly at the fire as it flickered more and more, giving off wierd images made of flame inside the flames.

"Elder...?....what is the matter?" a female member in the sitting circle finally asked, as they all staired at the elder before he took a deep breath and looked all around.

"My Bothers and Sister....i have just seen a vision...a vision that fore tells the end of earth, and even our followers home...hell...by workers of evil..." he said calmly as most of the members were either gasping, or talking with another member, or having a shocked expression on their face.

"But elder! We have been fighting back the Workers of evil and have been winning! What could they possibly have that would destroy earth and hell?!" asked a male member, who was in the standing part of the circle, and sounded quiet loud and confused.

"Easy brother...the vision showed me what's to come, that a certain individual will unleash a horrible beast that will destroy everything in it's path..." he explained as he hung his head down, and, again, nearly everyone acted like before, or just looking like they were in despair. But then the elder looked up to them all. "However....there is a way to prevent the end of our world and our master's homes" he said as everyone looked hopeful now. "He only summons the great beast if he dies at a uneventful age, one that shortens his actual life time..."He who dies early, shal l unlesh a beast to kill everything"...we must prevent his early death in order to save our world's....and the one we must prevent dying is--" the elder began to say.

User Image
                                                      A boy would yawn tiredly as he was walking up a side walk path up a hill. My name's Koi aketeru....i am 16 years old and just transfered here to my new school, where i shall be starting my highschool life....

The boy was wearing his School uniform,a blue. long, overshirt with a white undershirt, with a red tie that had black stripes, tan ish looking jeans with brown tying shows, and on his over shirt would be the schools name a symbol. It read: "Akuma High", and the symbol would be a mini devil, supposed to look like a chibi so it doesn't offend believers of god in the city. He had black hair and that innocent look on his face, along with his gray ish looking eyes.

As Aketeru walked up the side walk, some guys walked past him and bumped into him on purpose as he fell over and onto the ground. They laughed as they walked away. Aketeru would look up and sigh as he slowly picked himself up and began to dust himself off.As you can tell...im not so popular with the guys... he thought as he looked across the street to see two girls looking at him. He would smile and wave before they seemed frightened and woudl run up the hill, screaming and yelling a bit....or the girls... he added mentally before sighing and continuing his way up the hill.For...my own wierd reasons....you see....2 years ago i moved here and was the new guy in Akuma middle school...and i had a few girls who liked me, and a few girls i liked...each time i tried asking a girl to date me, the next day, i found out they have been killed....and whenever a girl try's asking me to date them....I find out they were killed..." he thought as he sighed mentally and turned to the side to walk past the front gate up towards a giant school that was up on the hill.

And because of that...i was given the title 'Literal, Lady Killer'...because when these events were linked with me...the police came to question me...nwo they didn't find any proof that i did do it...but rumors still spread...so...i have no friends, no old buddies, or even....or even a girlfriend... he thought as he side again mentally and looked extremely sad about the fact that he didn't have a girlfriend, before straighting up and putting a smile on his face as he walked forward, while people avoided him and walked in groups of their own.But this is a new school, with new classes and people to meet...this year...i am aiming, and praying that I, Koi Aketeru, will make friends, and get myself a girlfriend he thought to himself confidently.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

It is my duty to keep safe the one whom I am sworn to protect

It was a new day for the school year and for Aoi, Shira it was the day she was to meet the new transfer student that was about to start his high school life at Akuma High. She was wearing her usual uniform. A super long blue skirt with a white school shirt that covered her neck some that was both very proper-looking but also very comfortable.

As she walked she held her black book bag and the blue holder on her back that held something that was long-ways. Most people would wonder why in the world she was wearing it, but since she was popular around there most people didn't question it. Of course she wouldn't tell them either it wasn't any of their business; all that was her business was meeting the new transfer student. "From what I remember; he's been called the "Literal Lady Killer" she said with a smile. "Sounds like he'll be interesting" she added with more of a smirk now than a smile as she walked towards the school gates.
User Image
                                                      Along the way for Aoi Shira, she was popular. The boys all looked at her, complemented her from the side lines, and joked around with each other to ask her out. Some girls even talked about her with smiles, as they idolized her.

But some over heard her and were wondering what she was talking about....some reconigzed that nickname and knew it was the new transfer student that came from middle school.

While Aoi Shira walked to the gate, she would be able to see the new transfer student. Koi Aketeru was the transfer student, and he would walk through the gate within the sight of Aoi Shira, and he would have a smirk on his face as well, a hopeful one at that. He was to busy, too deep in thought about his future planes for this year to notice the commotion she was stirring up, or the fact that he was in her sight....he was too deep in thought about it all.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira didn't pay too much to the commotion around her as Ake was her main target. She realized he didn't even know that she was coming towards him or the stir of the crowd she was making at the school grounds. "Koi, Aketeru?" she called smoothly and precisely so that she may grant his attention. When he looked at her she would be smiling at him while walking up next to him so that she could talk to him more closely; she wanted to get a closer look at the face of this "Lady Killer". Though it was a bit unimpressive with the innocent face, big grey eyes and the naiveness of a freshman in high school. But she was happy he was here.... VERY happy because she finally got to meet him, go to see his face, the clothes he was wearing... and... maybe get a little close to him~
    User Image
                                                          Aketeru would keep walking on the school grounds, still in that confident thought of getting friends and getting a girlfriend, but then his train of thought was interupted by the sound of his name being called. That's wierd....i could have sworn someone just called my name...but....who here could know me? I just transfered here....

So he would look around before finally looking behind him to see a girl....a pretty girl, she was very pretty, and she looked kinda cute too, it made him smile a bit and blush as he looked at her as she walked up towards him.

Many students would see this and some would over hear the class president, smart, and talented, as well as beautiful and idol to the school, was going up to Aketeru, and even calling him by his FULL name!

"Hey, dude,pssst!" a guy would say to his friend as they looked to the scene. "Why is the Aoi, Shira going up to a guy like HIM??" he would ask as the friend just shrugged.

Everyone seemed confused on why someone like Aoi Shira would go up to someone like Koi Aketeru, there were rumors about him everywhere...and not the good kind too! So why would this school's idol be going up to some dirt bag like him?!

Aketeru would snap out of his delusion of seeing a girl like Aoi Shira, and he would just have a blush on his face but his smile gone as it was shy and nervous, since she knew him, but he didn't know her...so he grabbed a hold of his backpack straigh that was around his shoulder as he looked down to the ground a bit. "G...g...good morning, sempai..." he said, greating her as his 'sempai' because he is new and she has been at this school for awhile, and well, he could tell because she was the class president....he can hear pretty well...

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira smiled as she ignored the whispers of the student body around her. She was the Student President so she had no need to worry since she always had the school's interest at heart. But she couldn't help but smile as the easily flustered male shuffled and referred to her as 'sempai' since she had been in the school longer than he had. "Good morning Ake-kun" she told him with a smile "I'm guessing you're excited for the new day at our school correct? Because we're ready to take you in and help you learn as much as you can" she told him with reassurance. She didn't want him to get discouraged and feel unwelcome; she wanted him to stay in the school, it was the best if he could.
    User Image
                                                          A...A...Ake...kun? he thought, finding it odd on how she knew his name, but also gave him a personal nickname...she didn't use his last name or anything...who was this girl?

but before he could ask, she was guessing he was excited for a new day at her school. Then she would go on saying that they are ready to take him in and help him learn as much as possible. He would be looking at her, and as she spoke, his tight grip around his bag's strap would loosen and he would smile happily to the sounds of all this. She may just be saying that, but he felt nice inside and was glad that someone was being nice to him...well...he was frankly just happy to know she was talking to him...cause no one else was..

"T...thank you sempai....I....I will do my best and work hard this year, and, I hope to not cause any problems for you" he said with a smile and a light chuckle as he was feeling giddy about all this.

But some students didn't look to happy, and others would begin to make up new rumors because of how jealous they were. The stairs on him would darken and be filled with hate since someone like him was talking with their student president/school idol, they were afraid that he may kill her, just like the rumors say he would.

He wanted to know this girl's name, but before he could get a chance some girls, presumably her friends, would walk over to her quickly and would try to take her arm and talk to her about their morning, as they would also try to have her walk away with them, away from aketeru.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira smiled as she looked to Ake with his expressions and his shaking voice; she thought it was so cute! "I'm glad that you feel that way Ake-kun" she told him with a nod before she looked to the other students. She could feel their gazes grow dark and she narrowed her eyes to them so that she would let them know she would not tolerate them giving him dirty looks. She then looked back to him "My name is Aoi, Shira; but you can call me Shira-chan" she told him with a nice smile. She wanted him to be comfortable around her... to like her so that they could become good friends in the future.
    User Image
                                                          Aketeru knew how everyone was looking at him....and how purposely her friends were trying to get their idol away from aketeru cause they believed the rumors...

But for some reason, he felt everyone stop looking at them and would complain to one another about it all and continue off. Even her friends seemed to back off, saying that they would see her in class. It made him blink and wonder what just happened but...he was more interest in the sound of her name, since it was Aoi Shira....it made his gut churn a bit before it stopped...her name sounded familiar.

But regardless, he would wonder...why? "C..call you...b...by your given name? But Aoi-sempai, i just met you, and i just transfered to this school, i shouldn't be calling you by your given name, it's way to quick and I...have nothing against it...it's just that well..." he began to say before he gripped his strap around his arm again. "I don't want to stand out as much as i am already...nor do i think it's best to call you that....s..some guys are giving me looks" he said with a awkward smile to her, as he saw a group of guys give him the dirty look he was talking about.

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Again Shira payed no mind to the people around her much and she just made her friends go meet her later. She wanted to be with Ake right now and there was nothing anyone could do to stop her from doing so. When her friends left she turned to him and smiled as he talked to her, asking why he should call her by her given name and not her last name like he should. She was going to argue but as she thought about it more it would probably be best if he didn't stand out so much with her. He was liable to get hurt and she couldn't let that happen... no not at any costs would she let that happen.

"Alright fine, but when we become friends you'll have to address me as Shira-chan, okay~?" she asked him sweetly. She really did want him to use her first name soon, I mean it's only natural since they already knew each other... right? As she thought she looked to the boys staring at him and gave them an agitated look so that they would go away. She did not like people giving Ake that look, it made her feel threatened and not happy at all, she didn't care WHAT they thought.
    User Image
                                                          The boys would look away and stop giving aketeru the look, and aketeru would smile regularly at her, as he also blushed to how sweet she sounded...that was so cute...

But then he nodded hsi head. "Sure! When we become closer friends ill call you by that, but for now, it'll be Aoi-senpai" he said as he bowed his head a bit. "Let's be good friends, And please take care of me as my senpai" he said, and sounded giddy about it all.

Yes! He knew he was gonna make a friend this year! And hopefulyl they could become best friends!....Though...she is kinda hot...and well....it would be even better to get to know her first and see if she is the kind of girl he is looking for...and maybe they could be more then friends someday~

temporalpiano's Partner

Shy Gaian

User Image

Shira smiled as Ake nodded to her and told her that he would agree to doing what she asked. She was glad he would, she thought he might be too intimidated to really try to. But it looked like he hadn't changed much and he was the person; that was good because she missed him a lot~ "I'm glad you have such enthusiasm; maybe you can put that much in your studies than you do about this" she said with a cool smile as she crossed her arms. "And don't worry, I'll make sure you're perfectly safe, count on it" she told him still with the same look.
    User Image
                                                          Aketeru would nod his head to when she mentioned that he should put as much enthusiasm into studying, as much as he is with this. it made him chuckle a bit and nod. "Yeah, I can try, that's for sure, but i might need a little help on the studying part...I know how to study" he said before rubbing the back of his head with that giddy and goofy smile on his face. "It's getting into studying that's my problem....either because im just not into it...or my dad is making me practice more martial arts" he told her.

Then to her saying she will make sure he is perfectly safe, it made him blush as he smiled and looked to the ground before nodding his head. "I...I am in your care then....please look after me Aoi-senpai~" he said as he finally loosened up and let go of his book bag strap. He would loosen up because of how nice she is and considerate of him, and she just felt a little familiar somehow...he couldn't remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff