Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

SPACEIt was on days like these that Lainy was seriously glad that her father loved Rose more then he loved her. That was a fact that Lainy had reconciled with herself many years ago, and it didn't really bother her anymore. She could hear Rose as she grumbled about having to get dressed for the publicity thing that her father was making her go to. Lainy knew that she could sleep in because her father was not going to ask her to go to something important like that. He would want Rose there, and that was also something Lainy had accepted. But on this day, she was really happy about it because now she could do what he wanted, what she felt like doing, instead of going to some boring publicity thing. And what she wanted to do was tour the town with David, and that was exactly what she was going to do. When she woke up fully, it was like a smile was etched on her face permanently, and at least on that day, that smile was not going to go anywhere. She threw the blankets off of her and sat up, ready to start the day and take whatever it through at her.

An hour after that, she stepped out of her room, ready and dressed for the day. But then, Lainy realized her dilemma. She had no idea which room David was in. No idea at all. It would be kind of embarrassing if she just randomly knocked on one of there doors, looking for David. She would never hear the end of it. She was at a loss as to what to do, so she sighed and went down to the main lobby. He was bound to come down at some point, so she just got comfy in one of the chairs with a magazine.

xxxxxalaina"lainy"herringtonxxxxx
User Image

david "dave" desrosiers

SPACEDavid was leaving his room, following behind Seb as they made there way down into the lobby for the interview. He was stepping out of the elevator when he saw Lainy sitting in one of the couches. David smiles, jogging over to the chair, sitting happily on the arm rest. "Hello there. Are you ready for this interview? I promise you that as soon as it’s over we will go wonder around the town." He said, smiling down at her.

SPACEThat’s when he noticed her face. "You weren’t planning on going to the interview, were you?" He questions, then looks at Seb. "Seb, do me a favor." He said, bouncing over to him. "Tell the guys that I am sick." He said before he walks back over to Lainy, grabbing her hand. "Let’s go before they catch us." He said, pulling her up and heading out of the hotel.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

SPACESeb had certainly been the first one to leave, but he figured that his band mates and everyone else would be there soon enough. It seemed like they all went everywhere together, or at least would be doing that on this trip. Didn't bother him all that much, he was way used to being in a crowd wherever he went. He had been friends with his band mates when they had been children, and they had gone everywhere together since then. It didn't bother him that now his manager and his sexy daughters were with them. Well, he tried to tell himself that but it wasn't working all the well. He sighed and pulled at his shirt a bit, grabbing the bottle of water that had been given to him and taking a big swig from it. He took a long drink because as he had said before, he absolutely hated interviews with a passion. Couldn't stand the things. Namely because he got really nervous, even though he had done a lot of them since his band had gotten famous. He had just never gotten over the nervousness, and he knew that they would be calling him in in a few seconds.

Almost as if on cue to his thoughts, he heard his name over the PA system. Almost immediately, his heart began to pound in his chest. Their was a mirror behind him, so he checked himself out once more to make sure that he was looking as good as he could before he plastered a smile on his face and walked out onto the sound stage calmly for his interview.

xxxxxsébastien"seb"lefebvrexxxxx
User Image

rosalyn "rose" herrington

SPACERose sat in one of the cushioned seats, settling comfortably into the leather cushions. She sighed heavily, twisting her hair with her finger as she waits for the interview to end. Only, she didn’t see that happening to soon, since it was already just beginning. "So, Sebastein, I hear that you are a serious dare devil, what’s the worse scar you have ever got?" Rose turns to look at the person who was asking the question. "What kind of question is that?" She said to herself, leaning into the palm of her hand.

Rose glances around the room, and then around the recording area. Where was Lainy and David? She groans to herself, knowing they were probably running around town together. Let’s just hope that- "Rose, where’s your sister?" Rose takes a deep breath before she turns to him. "I think she said something about staying in the room. Cramps and all." She watches as her father scrunches up his face before his phone rang. He glanced at it and then left the room. Rose sighs, leaning her head back. Move at a fast pace, please.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

SPACELainy looked up when she heard David talking, and she realized the mistake that she had made. She hadn't realized that everyone was so supposed to go to the stupid interview. She figured her dad would take her sister, and then it would be Seb's turn for this time. She was thinking that they were going to do the interviews in increments, like they were going to run the shows. Apparently not. She was really embarrassed at the mistake that she had made, and her face turned red. She was going to tell David to just forget it, but he was already running back to his friends. She sighed and stood up, wiping at the loose hair on her clothing and resigning herself to going to the stupid interview. So much for her plans for the day.

But then David was back, and he was tugging on her hand, and when she heard what he said, Lainy couldn't help but smile. Even though her shoes were kind of clunky, she kept up with him easily as they made their way out of the hotel. She turned to him when they were out of earshot. "David, you didn't have to do that. I know that that the interviews are important or whatever. But I'm so happy you did it." She leaned over and kissed his cheek gently.

xxxxxalaina"lainy"herringtonxxxxx
User Image

david "dave" desrosiers

SPACEDavid smiles, his eyes lighting up with happiness. She kissed him, she k-i-s-s-e-d him. David felt like he was flying on a cloud, his mind totally in full giddy mood. Soon, he snaps out of it, smiling at her. "No problem. I rather avoid interviews as much as possible. All you do mostly is tell your life story to a room. Not my cup of tea. Now let's go." He said, grinning as he tugs her out of the hotel and down the sidewalk, his eyes moving around widely as he takes in everything.

SPACEDavid stops suddenly, standing in the middle of the sidewalk. He turns his head slightly from left to right. He lifts his hand, tapping his lip ring with his index finger. Finally he turns to look at Lainy. "Okay, you get to pick. Which way?" He questions her pointing out her options. "Left, right, or straight? Or maybe we can go backwards?" He said, laughing softly as he waited for her answer.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

SPACESeb had very nearly gotten himself calmed down by the time that he got onto stage. The lights were really bright, and they were blinking right into his eyes. He gritted his teeth, keeping the smile on his face as he sat down and faced the attractive woman that was going to give him his interview. If it would have been any other time, he might have just pursued her. He wasn't a dog, but he knew an attractive woman when he saw one. But, he didn't want to pursue her now. There seemed to be someone that he wanted to pursue more. Rose. He knew that she was the bosses daughter, but it was like he hadn't been able to get her out of his head lately. She was all that he been thinking about. It was bad, and he had just about decided that he was going to do something about it. And soon.

He realized that the host had asked him a question. He cleared his throat and smiled at her, knowing that when in doubt just smile for the camera. He laughed good naturedly at the question that she asked him, thinking that it was idiotic in his head, but he answered anway. "Well, Mary, I would have to say the scar that I have running up my leg." His smile was a bit more genuine as he thought of the day that he had gotten it. "A childhood friend and I were climbing trees, and I was trying to go super fast because she was beating me. I ended up falling down, and my leg scraped down the tree. I was wearing shorts, so it was pretty bad."

xxxxxsébastien"seb"lefebvrexxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces