Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╰☆╮ One On One Roleplay ╰☆╮
♥☞ Bakery Bookworm and Dragongasm ♥☞
User ImageGabe Danvers

Gabe the twenty four year old man was dreaming in his sleep, and in his sleep he heard a soft buzzing sound, it repeated every two seconds.
Realizing what it was, the boy opened his eyes, and sat up. He fumbled for his phone, and picked it up, putting it to his ear. His head was spinning for waking up and sitting up a little too fast.
"H-hello?" he said groggily, and listened to the woman on the other line.
He yawned and then stopped.
"Wait... what? I'm on my way," Gabriel closed his phone, and stood up, grabbing a pair of jeans and pulling them on. He pulled on a shirt that was on the floor, and headed out of his room.
His friend had been raped.
His best friend.
Gabe grabbed his keys off the table and grabbed a sweater. He left his house and locked the door, jogging to his car. He unlocked it, and climbed in, starting the engine.
Pulling out of his driveway, Gabe headed towards the location of his best friend.
User Image

εїз Payton Ann Locke εїз

Payton was a shy and quiet girl. Growing up she didn't have many friends at all. Most of the kids in her class would make fun of her and be mean to her because she was so quiet. Even now, she only had one friend. Her best friend. She had been friends with Gabe for over 10 years. Now at the age of 22, he was the only one she trusted.

She had only wanted a chocolate bar. It was midnight and she had a craving. So like any warm blooded girl, she walked to the corner store just around the block from her apartment. As she was walking back out, yummy chocolate bar in hand, she was grabbed roughly around her neck. Gasping for air, she started to fight but was punched in the mouth, causing a nice size cut to form on her lip.

She must have passed out because the next thing she knew, she was laying flat down on the sidewalk, her dress pushed up to her waist and her cotton panties down around her ankles. Realizing what had happened, tears poured down her cheeks. Grabbing around for her cellphone, she blindly dialed Gabe's number. As she told him what had just happened to her, she pulled up her panties and pulled down her dress, her entire body shaking.

When Gabe told her that he would be right there, she put her cellphone back in her purse and sat on the curb in front of the store, completely numb and feeling dirty.

Find a heart that
loves you at your worst
and arms that will
hold you at your weakest
User ImageGabe Danvers

Driving along the dark road, Gabe fumed.
Someone had raped Payton, his best friend.
Glaring at the road, Gabriel reached the corner store. He pulled into a parking space, and climbed out. Close to his vehicle was Payton. Relief washed over him, followed by grief.
"Payton!" He rushed over to her, and lifted her up into a tight secure hug.
After hugging her for what seemed like forever, Gabe held her out at about arms length, his arms on her shoulders gently.
"A-are you alright? Did you call the police?" Although he wouldn't have admitted it, there were tears in his eyes. He bit his lip, and hugged her again, sighing into her hair.
"I'm so glad you're okay... for the most part," he added and kissed her hair.
User Image

εїз Payton Ann Locke εїз

Payton had just put her head in her hands when she heard a car pull up beside her. Lifting her head, her long blond hair covered her face. As Gabe got out of the car and hugged her, the tears she had been holding all night, began to fall. Big sobs rocked out of her throat, making her face all red.

Looking up at him, she was still shaking. "I..I just want to go home. Gabe." She whimpered, trying to stand up, but failing. She needed to take a shower. She didn't want to call the police. A shower and her bed were all she needed. And Gabe of course. Sighing, she wrapped her arms tightly around herself, rocking back and forth on the curb.

Find a heart that
loves you at your worst
and arms that will
hold you at your weakest
User ImageGabe Danvers

Gabe hugged Payton again, and rubbed her head.
"It'll be alright," he said softly, and helped her into his car. He climbed into his side, and being nice, put Payton's seatbelt on for her. Smiling softly at Payton, Gabriel started his car, driving back towards his place. He was taking her to his place, instead of to her's, which was closer. But Gabriel just didn't want to.
As they drove, Gabriel continued to look at Payton, making sure she was okay. She seemed to be, minus the fact she was crying and stuff.

Once they reached his place, Gabriel cut off the engine, and climbed out, walking to the other side of his car and helping Payton out. He hugged her as he walked her to his door, which he unlocked. Getting her inside, Gabriel looked at her.
"You can shower now, if you want. I think you have a pair of clothes here somewhere. If not, you can borrow something small of mine." He smiled at her, and hugged her again, kissing her hair.
"You don't mind being here, right?" He asked, letting go of her.
User Image

εїз Payton Ann Locke εїз

As Gabe put her in the car, she pulled her knees up to her chest, staring out the front window of the car. She wanted to get as far away from this place as she possibly could. She pressed her forehead up against the side window and shut her eyes.

As they pulled up to Gabe's house and she got out, Payton walked inside quickly, thankful to feel semi safe again. "Yes. I need a shower. But I took those clothes home last time I was there. I need to borrow some of yours." She told him quietly, biting her bottom lip softly. She was feeling grittier and dirtier by the second.

Find a heart that
loves you at your worst
and arms that will
hold you at your weakest
User ImageGabe Danvers

Gabe remembered that, and he nodded. "Yeah, you can borrow something of mine." He said, and took a good look at Payton, leading her to the bathroom.
"You don't need any help, do you?" he asked seriously. He wasn't a pervert, just a concerned friend. He passed her a towel, and disappeared into his room, grabbing a pair of sweats with a draw string, and one of his t shirts. He came back, and put them on the counter.
Looking at Payton again, Gabe hovered around the door.

User Image

εїз Payton Ann Locke εїз

As Gabe handed her some of his clothes, she grabbed them gently from him and smiled a little. "Thank you so much for coming to get me....it means a lot to me." She told him quietly. As she walked into the bathroom, she set the clothes down on the closed toilet seat and put the towel that Gabe had also handed her, on top of the clothes.

As he came back from his room, she noticed him hovering by the door. Blushing, she shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I don't need any help. Thank you though." She told him softly and slowly shut the bathroom door.

Find a heart that
loves you at your worst
and arms that will
hold you at your weakest
User ImageGabe Danvers

"Alright," he said in relief, and stepped back so Payton could shower.
He went into his room, and sat on his bed. Who the hell would do something like that to her?
Clenching his fists, Gabriel got up, and left his room. It was just after one in the morning, but Gabe wasn't going to sleep, not until he was sure Payton was okay. He listened to the sound of the running water in the bathroom, and wasn't sure what to do. It would probably look bad if he was hovering outside the bathroom when she came out. So, Gabriel turned around and walked back into his bedroom. Laying on his bed, he looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what had happened.
Someone had raped her.... did they use protection? Was she pregnant? Did he have some nasty disease?
Groaning, Gabriel pulled a pillow over his face, and laid still, waiting for Payton to finish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff