Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

Sven looked at him then looked at the others as they came back from disposing of the body. Chris walked over talking to Mads about the current mission and how exciting it was, the guys loved missions like this and they liked it even better once it was over quicker. He looked at Will and smiled "i'll clean up, I will see you guys outside" Chris smiled with his hand behind his neck, he looked a little nervous when he looked at Will and the other. As the others left the cafe "nice to meet ya Will" Mads grinned as he patted Will's shoulder and they all left the cafe.

Chris grabbed a mop and looked at Will "so I guess I should explain..." he said to Will as he cleaned up the toxic blood with a special formula to clean it up. Once it was cleaned up he gestured towards a booth "lets talk" Chris said as he sat down and waited for Will to come and sit down. He was terrified for the answer, he didn't even expect Will to come back, he just thought that he would of run home and Chris thought he wouldn't of been able to say to good bye to him since tonight is his last night and they would be moving on to another place and another misson.

(( Bao Sven Mads
))

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

Café Violet's B E S T Patissier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ
↷ C R E A T I N G ☆ art ☆is my > P A S S I O N <

B e s t served with » T E A & G E L A T O

The male nodded. He might be stupefied a moment before but his usual calm demeanor had already returned. Then, he seated next to Chris at the booth once the waiter had the place cleaned. At least the blood didn't leave any stain on the polished, marble floor. He thought, glancing at the floor before focusing his gaze back on the other. So many questions had already flooded his mind. He wasn't sure where to start first. More than that, he was hesitant to ask him any questions. "Heard you're leaving once your work here is done." he started, his eyes downcast as the feeling of guilt wells up deep inside him. Then, he apologized profusely. He couldn't deny the fact that he was eavesdropping on them. He had no idea that there were coming tonight though, so he reasoned it was by pure coincidence. "Does that mean you're quitting the job too?" Will spoke again eventually, his lips pursed into a thin line. No one could ever have a better conversation other than Chris. He was starting to have mix feelings for the waiter to think that the other was quitting but he had to hold the emotions back and kept himself cool. "The old ladies will probably miss their handsome boyfriend." he joked, trying all he could to put on a smile. Even the smallest curl would suffice.

PirateTimeLord
          *edited
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

Chris sighed when Will asked about him leaving and quiting, he nodded "I only worked here to get a look around the place without look suspicious" Chris said as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked at Will with a small smile when he mentioned the old women missing their boyfriend "they will get a new one... besides this was only for a month or so" he didn't expect himself to get close to anyone which was the rules they had in the group don't get close to anyone where the target is and everything will work out fine.

"You are also probably wondering why Bao said the creature's blood is toxic to humans, and we all picked it up and walked through it ... we aren't human well we are ... every 100 or so years there is a group of four people who are picked to protect the human world fom demons, monsters, etc and me, Bao, Sven, and Mads were chosen and brought together and we fight demons ....." he looked down then pulled out a piece of paper "I never gave you my number while working here, call me whenever you want ...." Chris smiled at him then he saw the others waiting outside "I need to go but we will see each other again" he smiled as he pulled him into a hug.

After the hug he stood up "I'll cya around" he smiled as he left the table and the cafe.
They all set off and headed back to their hotel.

Once back at the hotel they were all in Chris's room and Sven sat next to him "hey don't worry ...things are gonna be okay" Sven smiled, "oh yeh how?" Chris asked he didn't want to leave Will behind he grew attached to the guy but he wouldn't say anything about it. "Well me and the guys were thinking, with a little bit of training ...." Sven was cut off by Mads "we are gonna invite Will to come with us!" he grinned, Sven looked at him and blinked "yeh, how does that sound?" he asked Chris, Chris looked happy "that would be great! he already knows what we do and what we are .... but can we do that take him away from his family and friends?" Chris said sounding so happy then looking sad "well we were taken away from our families remember all four of us to train under our master" Bao said to him, looking up at Chris from the floor. "I can ask him tomorrow" Chris smiled.

(( Bao Sven Mads Oh yeh Chris is 27, Sven is 25, Mads is 25, and Bao is 20 ))
Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

Will returned the hug , looking depressed just the slightest bit. Parting with a friend was really difficult for him. He couldn't say that he understands Chris that well but he was very sure that the other makes a really good listener and a friend. Even when they were like two complete different kind of person. Guess two opposite individuals really do attract. Then he watched as the male leave the cafe with his friend and quickly bid them adieu. At least they can still be connected through their phone. He thought, smiling sadly as he kept the piece of paper close in his chest. He had a really tiring day, so he decided to return home since the electric were still out of order. Once home, he flung himself on his own bed and fell into a deep sleep.

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

Chris was the first one to get dressed and leave to go see Will, before he went to the cafe he took a little stroll, he couldn't just ask Will to drop everything and come with them even though he did do well under all the pressure from last night. He wandered around the park and smiled to himself he didn't know why he felt like that when he was near and around Will but it was just the way he felt and was. He came across a duck pond and he spotted Mads he seemed to be up as well but he jogging "hey" the both exchanged, "have you seen Will yet?" Mads asked, Chris shook his head "i'm going soon, just wanted to get my head around it first..." Chris added well Mads wished him luck and jogged back to the hotel where they were staying.

Chris took a deep breath and walked down the street to where Will was and when he came across the Cafe he pushed the door open he was greeted by the other servers who questioned him saying 'you aren't really leaving us, are you?' or 'the boss said you resigned this morning, what gives?' he made a few friends working here and it made it harder for Chris to just up and leave but it was there life, these guys were over 100 or so years old by now so they used to it and Chris especially, he has had to leave a lot of people behind but it was strange to actually ask someone to come with them.

"You haven't seen Will have you?" Chris asked but they shook their heads "hes not turned up yet" one said "alright ... I'll wait in the back, tell me if he turns up will ya" Chris asked and they agreed and nodded their heads "cheers guys" he said heading into the back..

(( Bao Sven Mads))
Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

When hours had passed and morning came, Will eventually got up and out of the comfort of his bed. He looked at his reflection on the mirror, in his bathroom, staring deeply at it. His encounter of the monster at the cafe still fresh in his mind; simply crystal clear. He wished it was a dream - and so was Chris' departure. The male then sat on the edge of his bed, still deep in thoughts as he got out of the bathroom. Maybe he shouldn't go to work today. Perhaps he should just stayed home. Still, something was telling him that he should attend to his work and so, he did. Once he was there, a few workers came to him and told him that Chris was here; at the back of the cafe as usual. He brightened up and then looked really hurt for a short moment, thinking that the man was presumably here to say goodbye for one last time. "I thought you were leaving." Will spoke, walking out of the place from the back door. He looked charming, just like how he usually did.

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

Chris looked up and smiled when Will appeared in the back room "I'am but I have something to ask you...." Chris said as he stood up, he thought about it for a moment then came out and said it "okay ...the guys and I were talking about last night, you did actually pretty well to get its attention and with a little training you could be even better ..." he smiled with a pause "how would you say to coming with us?" Chris asked then added something quickly "you don't have to answer right away you can have as long as you like but we are leaving tomorrow morning, if you wanna come with then come to this address" he said.

Chris handed him a piece of paper which had the hotels name on it and what time they were leaving in the morning, and what room to ask for which was Chris'. He smiled it was a life changing decision and if Will wanted to come with they were more than welcoming "it was actually Sven's idea and hes the leader of our group" Chris added and if Sven thinks someone has potential which he hardly thinks then they are certainly worthy of joining the group.

(( Bao Sven Mads))
Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

Will stood quietly and listened tentatively at Chris' words. Once he had all of his words processed through his mind, he stared at the sky then back at the male. "What about the conditions?" he asked quietly, giving a long pause as he locked eyes with the male. "I mean being one of you guys, there must be conditions or something like that, right?" he asked, his brows creased on his serious countenance. "I wouldn't have much to let go besides the work and my pet dog, Shawarma. If that's the problem" he answered, reading the ex-waiter's expression without much difficulties. He didn't have any families with him. In fact, he live alone - only accompanied by the inu shiba he picked up off the streets a few years ago. He lost contact with his parents. As much as he knew, he was the only child in the family. Or so he thought.

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

"Conditions? no there isn't any really, just a initiation that us four think of for you to do just some silly tasks" Chris smiled as he put his hands onto Will's shoulder. He couldn't think he would be this happy for someone joining them and wow he was so excited that Will was going to join them.

Will mentioned that he didn't have any family and only a dog "your dog can come with you know" they did love dogs. "You can resign when you like and you can either come with me now or meet us after you've finished your shift" Chris said smiling he wasn't going to tell him to just leave everything and run away with him and his monster hunting pals to go on adventures around the world where ever they maybe needed. Maybe Bao could preform a ceremony to make Will immortal like them live for ever like them. He was just so giddy that Will wanted to come with them.

(( Bao Sven Mads))
Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

"Silly task?" the male raised an eyebrow. Chris seemed so overjoyed to know him joining the party. It sorta creep him out. In a good way, of course. If only he could just give up his job that easily though. Even if he wanted to quit, he expected the manager to say no. He shook off the thoughts and saved the trouble of thinking a way out of it for later. "Nah, Shawarma would be fine with Aunt Selena." he smiled casually, "She doesn't like traveling," the blonde added, feeling somehow saddened. Afterall, the inu shiba had been through thick and thin with him for years. And he wouldn't wish for it to end up in the pound nor off the streets. The only person he could trust the hound with was Selena, one of the elderly woman who usually ordered a few of Will's special from Cafe Violet. "Well anyway, throw me your hardest punch." he grinned at the handsome man, agreeing on the terms and conditions may apply. "You know what? Get inside and find yourself a seat in the cafe." Will then seized his friend's hand, which was still on his shoulder and dragged him into the said place. "I'm going to treat you something." he smiled and ushered Chris to an empty seat. "Ignore those pretty ladies and wait here." he teased and went back into a kitchen to make something for the other.

(( I love their bromancing so much ;; w ;; ))
          PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

He smiled when he agreed and Will said he was going to treat him to something, Chris chuckled when Will said about ignoring the pretty ladies. He sat down and the usual old women came in and walked passed his table and they greeted him "Oh Christian please tell us its not true, you aren't leaving us are you?" one asked they both looked pretty upset, he stood up and took the one who was speaking into his hands and smiled at them, "I'am ladies I'm sorry, my parents need me back home, my other had a little accident and I need to look after her but I might be back" Chris smiled. He had a smiling face but through their vision he had bubbles and flowers appearing behind him from like a shoujo manga, he was a real hit with the ladies. "Your mother is a very lucky woman Christian, just don't forget about us alright, and take care of yourself" the other one said smiling, he let go of one of their hands and they went to their booth, Chris sat down smiling he is going to miss this place.

Sitting back down he waited for Will to come back, but while he waited he sent a text to Sven.
To: Sven
He said yes, I don't know if hes coming back with me now or later one, but he is up for coming with us, tell the others to get to thinking about initiations. lol

(( hahaha IKR~
Bao Sven Mads))

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

After a good fifteen minutes of waiting, Will returned to Chris' table with a soft smile as their gazes met. "Sorry about the wait," he apologized and placed a plate with a delicately-made slice of cake with several shades of pink and strawberries toppings. "Here it is." He was very happy to see his final artwork on the table and noticing the other old ladies peering over. "Today's special, strawberry cream mousse cake with pistachio nuts." He told Chris as he sat next to him. He wanted the other man to enjoy the sweet pastry as much as possible. The patissier always loved to see their customer's face when they had a taste of the cafe's confectionary. "I thought you might like it. And I needed somebody to approve of it."

(( awww ;; w ;; ))
          PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

Will returned and brought him a piece of cake, putting the fork into the cake taking a bite his face lit up "wow!" he grinned, the soft texture and everything blended really nicely together and it tasted amazing. "this tastes just like how monsieur Rey made his cakes" Monsieur Ray was a man who Chris met while they stayed in France back in the Edwardian Era, he was a cake chef and him and Ray hit it off really well, he also the reason why Chris knows a thing of two about baking.

Putting the fork down after finishing the cake he looked at Will "so when are you gonna come with us?" he asked him, they could always do something to make sure the boss will let resign. "We actually have a mission over in Berlin, the tickets are all paid for all you need to do is come with us" Chris smiled.

( Bao Sven Mads))
Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

¢ℓʈ ___ ωiʟʅɧεiო

» C A L L me 《ωιʟʟ

Will had no idea who Monsieur Rey was but he supposed the man was a really famous patissier back in the days. He guessed? Though he couldn't take the smile off his face, "I made some for Sven and the others too," the lad gave him a toothy grin and placed a small box of the cake on the table. "You guys got things done real quickly, don't you?" Will remarked with amusement, smiling wryly as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand. "I never get to ask what I should pack..." the male looked into a distance and then back at Chris again, ignoring the old ladies in the background. "How about, tomorrow morning at five?" he suggested since he usually walked Shawarma in the park during that particular time.

PirateTimeLord
User Image
Chris Howard
The sweet muscle

"Of course! 5 is fine and thank you for the cake" he smiled when he looked at the box, he heard Will speak about what to pack "anything you want, we can drive so no need to worry about carrying it and we can drive us to the airport at 7 and hopefully be in Berlin not too long after" Chris smiled as he pushed the plate aside, he couldn't wait for them to go to Berlin, there was another cafe but this one had a strange haunting, they weren't sure if it was a ghost haunting the place or what, now they owners don't know they actually do the investigations they go by reports from people who speak to them and this was a very exclusive cafe/ club and thinking about it Will would be handy for the next mission.

( Bao Sven Mads))
Murrcer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas