Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 386 387 388 > >> >>> »|

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

The few nights were hard on Maako, he was weak, when his partner was still full of energy and need. The poor Oniya was bedridden for days after the heat had passed them both. Tired and worn, laying tired against the furs, his tails twitching back and forth.

Well it was official, he was with pups, he could smell them already growing inside him, yes it would still be some time before they finely started to show in his belly, but non the less, he felt oddly happy...

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jacy

Jacy entered the cave, holding the latest catch. A large, wild boar, head cut off. They didn't need it, save for the tusks and hair, which they'd scavenged before leaving the head to the other wild animals. A few other Kenoyas followed behind him, helping him with the meat. As the men began to cut it up, ready to save some, he washed the blood off of him with the water from his leather pouch. He walked over to Maako, ran his hands through the boy's hair, then walked back over to grab some food for his mate. After petting the Oniya, he realized what he'd done. Why he'd done it, he didn't know. Seemed like a natural reflex.

"Feel any better today?" He asked, taking a bite from some fruit the Oniyas had gathered and looking back at his mate. He knew the boy had been unable to move after their "honeymoon." The official one.

"I found something...thought you'd like it."
Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a clear white crystal that he'd found near the rock quarry. Jacy handed it to Maako.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako`s ears picked up when Jacy entered the cave with the others, his tail began to wag, but he calmed himself best he could, why was he so excited about seeing the other.
When Jacy come to him and touched his cheek Maako found his face turning a soft pink, now unable to stop his tail.

`I`ve been alright, though my legs are still weak, they tremble under me.` He confessed, letting a soft sigh pass his lips as he took a bite of the meat Jacy was holding out to him, licking the blood away that had been left behind on those full lips of his.

He watched as Jacy pulled something small and shimmering from his pouch, ears perked as Maako looked the strange stone over.
`I...It`s beautiful... Is-is it really for me?`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jacy

Jacy placed the crystal in Maako's palm, closing the boy's fingers over it.
"It's yours to keep for as long as you like." For some reason, he saw the crystal as a sign of protection, perhaps even courage. When he'd been holding it, he'd felt all the confidence in the world. All things in nature had that power over their kind of people. He offered it to his mate, because...it would protect the boy. At least, the meaning it held would. Most safety and fear was all in the mind.

"Think of it as a talisman...to keep you from harm." Jacy shrugged, then took a bite of the meat. Maako could refuse the gift, of course. He wasn't forcing the boy to take it. His eyes fell on the Oniya's belly as he lost himself in thought.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako took it, looking down into the gem, he could faintly make out his reflection and smiled lightly, soon looking back to Jacy.

`I`ll wear it always.` He smiled.

`But you`ll have to held me find a string or something so I can wear it around my neck and make sure its forever safe.` He told the other as his tail wagged slightly. His arms moved up and around his bare stomach, not in pain, just a percussion, he still could `t believe they were growing in there.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jacy

Reaching up, Jacy undid one of his long braids. The leather string was quite long, at least long enough for a good necklace. He'd just have to rebind his hair again. No problem; he had more than enough time to fix his appearance when he wasn't hunting, or watching over the other pack members. Especially his mate. Taking the crystal, he wrapped the string around it, forming a sort of cocoon around it so that it wouldn't slip from the string. The crystal could be seen from the large holes of the little "net" of the string.

The Alpha paused for a moment, then reached around Maako's head to tie the ends of the string together tightly. The crystal pendant rested right about the boy's collarbone. Perfect. Jacy nodded in satisfaction.

He watched Maako's movement. "Can you feel anything?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako watched him closely as Jacy went to work on securing the crystal with the small string of leather, his tail lightly wagging behind him, as he sat up a little more. It hurt his rear, but he managed through it.

When he was placed around his neck he kept his eys cast down, upon it, it really was beautiful.
`Thank you....` He said softly.

`Hm?` Tilting his head up to look at Jacy once more. `Feel anything...?` Oh that`s right, the other could probably feel it too.
Maako shook his head however. `No, nothing yet, though I think I can smell them a little.`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jacy

"Them?" Jacy echoed. "More than one?" How would Maako know? Jacy would never know about birth. He could sense the change in his mate's body, but he didn't have the connection that the boy did to the pup...well, pups, apparently. Inhaling deeply, he nodded. Maako's scent was easy to decipher. His hormones were sending out those signals...Swallowing hard, Jacy looked toward the back of the cave, where Shya sat with Coria.

He petted Maako's head once more as he stood, walking over to the older Oniya. The others began to crowd around Maako, each talking wildly about what went on in their day, and inquiring about the pups they'd just picked up on.

The distraction was welcome, for he wanted to talk with the older Oniya privately.
"Shya. I'm terrified."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako could sense the uneasiness his mate was giving off, making his own ears move back, and brows fray in worry.
Though nothing much could be said as he hurried off, Maako unable to follow him thanks to his weak legs.
He sighed, not really wanting to answers the other Oniya`s questions and listen to their queeles, he was tired...

Shya

Even though he heard Jacy`s voice, The elder Oniya didn`t lift his head to look at Jacy, he just sat there, looking out into the slowly warming spring world just outside the caves walls.

`You had no right to be scared Jacy, you took Maako as a mate knowing full well what a bond like that intaled, regardless of your own personal wants.` He sighed softly.

`Maako`s strong, and caring, he will be a good mother, and I`m sure, you will be a good father.`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Undefined Affections
Jacy

"I don't need a lecture, Shya. I just wanted some reassurance. Is that too much to ask?" The older Oniya had told him time and again that his attitude made him unfit as a leader. So, until he was fit, he wanted to consult with a man who seemed to know the trials Jacy would go through with his mate, and future pups. Sighing, Jacy bowed his head.

"I just want to see them."
Since he knew about them, he couldn't wait until they finally arrived into their world. Jacy looked back at his mate, the man was swarmed with the others. It seemed that Shya wouldn't be any help, so he left the man to his own brooding. Coria received a small kiss from him. Maako looked more than exhausted, so the Alpha shooed the others away.

"Don't try to fight your exhaustion. You're still healing, yeah?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Shya

Shya smiled softly when Jacy headed back to Maako, how cute, so Jacy really was exsited about becoming a father.
Good, the boy was growing up...

Maako

Maako watched as Jacy shooed the others away, he was rather releived by this, hearing his words Maako nodded his head, he was still very tired and sore from their past few days of mating.
`Yes, but I`m alright really.`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jacy

Jacy eyed Maako. If he was fine, then he wouldn't look so tired. Jacy moved to lean against the cave wall, then pulled Maako into his lap. He reclined back so that Maako was actually laying at an angle, instead of straight up. If the boy was going to sleep, he'd be able to while he was warmed and in the protective arms of his mate. Hell...the position was even making Jacy tired.

He yawned before he could think better of it, then smiled.
"And I'm all right like this. Really."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako grunted some when he was lifted and soon placed in his mates lap, he felt himself blush, why was Jacy being so nice today, was it because of the pups?
He sighed and leaned his head against Jacy`s bare chest.

`You shouldn`t be so impotent, we still have 6 months before they`re born.` He assured the other, closing his eyes, a light smile on his lips.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Undefined Affections
Jacy

Jacy nodded as he took in Maako's scent. "I know. Can't I be excited to meet my sons?" He asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He hadn't felt this laidback in a while; since he'd been mated with Maako. Maybe things would work out fine. He was already seeing the pups as a boon, instead of a hindrance and disaster. What would it be like, to hold them? Would they be tiny things? Would they know who he was? Would they have that baby smell he'd heard his mother and a few of his mother's friends giggle and gossip about all the time? Jacy still wasn't sure exactly what the smell was, but he wanted to find out. It had brought a smile to his mother's face, so it had to be something to experience.

"Tell them to grow faster. Their father wants to see them." He smiled, closing his eyes.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Maako

Maako leaned his head back to rest it against Jacy`s shoulder, he sighed and took in his mates scent, he smiled lightly as he closed his eyes.
`I have a feeling these two will be far more stubborn then their father.` He teased reaching around himself to take hold of Jacy`s hands, and placed them softly on his stomach.

`Hurry you two, your daddy doesn`t have patents.` He said with a soft giggled, teasing his large mate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff