Umbra/Deiski & Ocasa 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

His ears flattted, and he wished softly shaking his head, `Maybe, but just not the love I really want....` He didn`t like being a Kenoya, he wished, very much, so often, that he was like Aya, and Oniya. He didn`t want to be the alpha... He just wanted life to be simple for him, maybe it was selfish, but it was a thought he couldn`t seem to excape.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya turned to his brother and cupped Aki's face in his hands. Looking into his brother's eyes, he smiled. "You will have the love of friends. You've already got family. And, if all goes well, you'll gain the love that transcends our way of life. It will be strong enough to survive the barriers of an Oniya and Kenoya being the norm. You know what you want, and you'll get it."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki smiled, though it was a sad one. He wanted to beleive Aya`s words, but he was so scared of who he was, what he liked... What if someone found out one day? They would never except him.

`Your right Aya` He said, putting up a strong front even though he was hurting inside. `I`ll find someone!`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya smiled. "In the meantime, keep Kell out of trouble. Who knows, maybe you can change him for the better. He could turn decent if all goes well. Just keep your head up and you'll be able to handle him."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki shrugged, `If all goes well, Kell might actully burn down out village.` A big part of him beleived that Kell honestly did burn up his own families cave, that he poisoned his mother, and his father was so frightened by his demon child he ran from them.
A shiver went down his back and he shivered, gave him the creeps thinking about it.

Never the less he sighed and walked into their cave, Mama was naping, probably had gone and caught fish for them, Regardless of what Papa wanted, Aki and Aya sometimes enjoyed fish.
Aki sat dwn and kissed his Mama on the frhead tail wagging.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya went over to the fire. "We should start dinner and surprise Mama. He's worked so hard, after all." He smiled at his brother. For the rest of the afternoon, they worked on the meal. Aki had to help him since Aya was terribly inadequate.

Fuma rushed into his cave at sunset, not stopping even as he took off his extra fur jacket and threw down his weapons. He strode right to Aya and wrapped his arms around his son. "Aya, I love you so much. Try to forgive me one day."

Aya frowned and hugged his father back. "Daddy, you're scaring me."
Fuma looked back to the cave entrance and growled. "You can't have him yet! Give us more time!" He yelled at the entrance. Aya looked around his father's arm in time to see a shadowy figure step to the front of their cave.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki barked seeing their papa, he had to laugh about his comment t Aya. He was true, Aya rarly every cooked, but he was getting to that point where he would need t lean if he wanted to keep his mate from starving.

`We thought it would be a nice treat for Mama not having to cook tonight.` He said with a nod. `He I`ve been giving Aya some pointers, Other wise he made this all by himself.` It was a lie, but he wanted their father t forever be proud of his Oniya brother.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma raised an eyebrow and looked down at his eldest, whom he continued to hug. "Is that right? That's good, Aya. You're making progress. I'm proud of you." He praised his son, even as Aya gave Aki a pointed look. He mouthed 'what are you doing'. He didn't want to take credit for what his brother had done! If anything, Aki had just told him what ingredients to give him, and what spices to hand him. The cooking got done by Aki.

"Dad, that really isn't-"

"It smells so good, even for fish. You're wonderful, Aya." Fuma smiled. Aya couldn't help but smile back. Well, Aki had chosen to lie, so he'd go along with it. Anything to keep his family happy.

"And you, Aki, are an excellent teacher. Just like your Mama."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki nodded with a bright Grin. `We`re all teachers here Papa, except you that is!` He teased still grinning he held his hands up in defence knowing all t well his father often tossed a heavy fur at him as punishments for his quick quiffs.

He laughed and collected some bowls, filling them with food. He moved to Fuma and kissed his loudly on the cheek. `Mama, wake up, time to eat.` He said with a nod. Fumio yawned and sat up giving his son a soft smile and pat t the cheek. `Hw was everyones day?` He asked. everyone had been busy it seemed.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma and Aya sat down with Aki and Fumio to eat. Fuma ate the small bird that had been cooked specially for him while the rest had their fish. He still refused to eat fish, no matter who cooked it. Not even Aya's new skills could change his mind. He ruffled his eldest's hair before he began to eat. When his beloved was up, he took his hand and squeezed it.

"Have a good nap, I gather?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Fumio smiled nodding his head, ears flickering and tail wagging. `I have t admit, it was a rather nice Nap... Though.` He squeezed the others hand lovingly. `It would have been all the better with you next to me.` He said nuzzling his nose against his mates.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma growled before kissing the corner of his mate's mouth. "I would have, but I don't think we would have wanted an audience. Right?" He whispered, growling playfully again as he pulled away. He found Aya staring at him with a small, knowing smile before looking away quickly.

"Eh, eat your dinner."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki stuck his tongue out, still finding the act as a whole still weird and a little. `Icky.` He barked before he continued to eat, He laughed lightly, THough he still loved to see his parents happy and close.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya only smiled and nudged his brother as he chewed on more fish. He didn't find it so gross anymore, since he knew that's what he wanted. He wanted a mate who was good to him, and who smiled at him. Like his Dad did for his Mama. He liked how strong a couple his parents were, despite how his father had grown up, and how many Kenoyas still acted in the tribe. Kenoyas like his GrandKen Oden.

"I hope that's me one day." He sighed under his breath.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Luna and Fuma

Aki gave a little smile and nodded his head, reaching out he touched the others hands and gave it a soft squeeze. `It will be Aya, you`ll have to best mate aruond.` He told his brother once more. He wouldn`t have it any other way, only the best for his brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff