Umbra/Deiski & Ocasa 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

Fumio couldn`t beleive what he was hearing, what was wrong with Fuma, what was he turning into? Where had that sweet wolf he fell in love with, that kind caring father who worried more then anything about the life and happiness of his pups.
He shook his head tossing the spoon he had been holding to the ground, and heading towards the opening.
`Fine.`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma didn't look back at Fumio when he heard him moving and spoke. He only shrugged and took a few of his weapons to start fixing and sharpening them for another hunt he would go on when he wasn't training the Kenoyas.

Aya looked between his parents, then down at Aki before he stood abruptly and followed after his mother. "Mama, wait!"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

Aki jumped up with Aya and they both ran to their mother, grabbing him by both his legs and hugging him tightly.
Aki was crying, far worse they from any punishment his father could give. He clung with all his might sobbing. `Mama! Don`t go!` He begged.

Fumio froze feeling his pups arms around his legs, he side, Fuma just wasn`t what he used to be, how was it he had started to turn so horrid.
`I`m sorry pups but your daddy doesn`t love us anymore, and mama can`t live like that.`

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya choked. He couldn't believe he was hearing his mother say such things. As if he didn't even care about them anymore! Would he just leave them there with their father? How would they live without good meals and bedtime stories? "You...you can't do that! You're our Mama! You can't just leave us..." His eyes filled with more tears, and they became worse as his little brother continued to cry.

"Please don't go, Mama..."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

Fumio shook his head, he couldn`t stand the sound of his pups crying, and worse yet Fuma hadn`t tried to tell him he was wrong.
Fists clunched he sighed. `I can`t stay here, your father told me to go, so I have to liften, because he`s becming a monster like his father is... but yur too young to understand. But I can`t be with someone who is letting their soul die.`

`MAMA!` Aki barked, crying for as he hugged tightly shaking his head. He turned to look at their father and growled some, `Don`t let mama go!` He cried. `I`ll jump from the highest tree if you go mama!` He balled.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma walked over to his sons and ripped them away from their mother, holding them tightly in his arms against his chest. He gave Fumio an impassive look. "Go if you're going. We'll survive." He wouldn't allow Fumio to play games with him. If the Oniya was serious, he would leave. Otherwise, he'd just stay put and keep his mouth shut.

Aya struggled against his father and cried.
"If you leave, I'll never forgive you! I hate you, I hate you, Mama!"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

`You hate me..?` He asked looking over his shoulder at Aya, his own eyes sad, but serouse. `If you alreadu hate me then why should I stay.` He looked to their youngest, his little gentle soul Aki. Crying and fighting with all his might against Fuma.

`Then I guess I`ll go.` He said, `I wouldn`t want to make your father upset by keeping you turn kind and caring. I`ll always love you Aya, Aki.` He said turning he walked out of the cave.
Aki screamed out, bitting into Fuma`s arm as hard as he could to get to his mama.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma held tightly to his boys, not even flinching when he was bit by his youngest. He merely tightened his hold on them so they couldn't get away. Aya cried harder, giving up the fight as he turned and buried his face in his father's chest. "Mama, why?" He whimpered, ears pinned down against his head.

Fuma only stared at Fumio's retreating form while he ignored the pain in his arm from Aki's bite.
"Aki, knock it off. He's leaving, and you can't stop him."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

`I don`t want t stop him!` He balled. `I want to go with him! Your mean and cold like mama said! You make him cry! You make me sad!` He wanted to be free with his mama. He bit once more, hard as his little jaw around allow, he could taist blood.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

"Then go, both of you." Fuma pursed his lips before releasing his boys. He growled, barked at them. "Go with your mother if you hate me so." He said before turning away, arm still bleeding but he couldn't feel it for the numbness in his body.

Aya stood there, eyes red, and stared at his brother. He didn't know what to do.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

When he was released Aki ran as fast as he could to his mother grabbing his leg once more, he sobbed into him. Fumio smiled down at him, tears in his own eyes as he watched his child. He nodded his head and took his hand. Aki was so sweet and kind for a Kenoya his age.He would sooner befriend a bee, then swat it away. He loked back over his shoulder one last time at his other pup, standing in wait.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Aya looked at his mother, then back at his father. His father had his back to them all. Swallowing hard, Aya left the cave and joined his mother, taking his hand gently. Tears still rolled down his eyes, fat clear blobs. He could barely breathe, not believing that this was the end of their family. He looked back at the entrance of the cave, expecting his father to be there with regret in his eyes.

But Fuma was not there. Aya cried harder.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

Fumio looked twards the cave as well, hoping to see Fuma, the one he had fell so deeply in love with. Where had he gone vanished to... and why.
He sighed grasping the pups hands. ``Come on,` He told them. He knew some Oniya in the tribe who would give them some fews so they wouldn`t freeze on their way to... where ever they might find home.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luna and Fuma

Fuma stared into the fire, unfeeling inside. Where had everything gone wrong? When had Fumio become so fed up he would just up and leave, and take his children as well? He smashed his fist against the cave wall, chipping away some of the rock from the force. A burning sensation shot up and down his scarred arms, painful enough so he was brought to his knees.

Aya sniffled and wiped his eyes. "We're gonna come back, right Mama? This isn't forever, right?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Fumio

Fumio continued to walk, `I`m not sure Aya...` He told him, honestly. He had no idea weather they would ever cme back, if Fuma would care enough to come find them. Though Fuma could just go a head and pick any Oniya he wanted and start a new family all over, `Mama...` He whimpered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff