Umbra/Deiski & Ocasa 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

Basil gasped when the other touched him, no, he didn't want this, no, this wasn't right, no, this was becoming strange.
"NO!" He cried, shoving the other away with all his might, though it was little, it was enough to push him back into the water, giving Basil a chance to get away. He scrambled onto the banks of the river in a panic stumbling as his shaking legs gave out under him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Koki reeled back, but he righed himself quickly. Growling, he leapt up and grabbed Basil, pinning him on the wet grass underneath them. He wasn't about to let his prey to get away from him. Holding Basil's hands over his head, pressed to the muddy ground, he pushed up against him to make sure the Oniya wouldn't escape.

"No...you have to. You did this. You see it finished." His voice was rough and dark, his eyes just as deadly and glazed over. He shook, feeling that if he saw any other Kenoya, he would destroy them. Holding Basil tight, he began to work on taking what he wanted.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Oritasho
Basil

Emiko smiled when he smelt his mate and child returning, though his smile faded when he smelt the ammount of blood that came with them, and the sounds of his pups whimpering, he stood and moved to the entrence meeting his mate. His eyes opened wide as he staired down at the trembling sobbing pup, he was black and blue, one arm limp, his lower half covered in blood.

`... Oh my god! Kol what happened!` He sobbed, moving to touched his pup, then froze when me smelt that bitter sweet scent of seed.... He shook his head looking up at his mate. `No.... how.. Why.. Who did this!` He sobbed trying to hush the pup.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol now had to try and calm his mate down as well. He couldn't have them both hysterical, or Basil wouldn't be healed. "Miko, help him. He's in pain and needs his arm reset. Please see to him first, I'll explain later." He didn't know the whole story, just the ending. First he wanted his baby fixed and well again before he had to deal with the culprit. Besides, telling his mate that his little nephew was the cause wouldn't help to calm him either.

Cru carried his eldest to Viggo and Taima's cave, finding them sitting around, Taima cooking while Viggo tied more fishing nets. Viggo stares with a frown at Cru. "What happened to him?"

Cru shakes his head, feeling the answer bitter on his tongue. So he ignored the older Kenoya and placed his son down on the ground. Moving away, he retrieved some water and poured it over the boy's face. Koki woke up with a start, eyes wide in shock as he shivered.

His father frowned at him. "Explain."
Koki had to think for a moment about what he was talking about. Then his ears went down and his eyes filled with tears. "I don't know..."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

Emiko whimpered louder needing attention for his pain. "Mama..." He begged. Emiko nodded his head, he was placed down on the furs still sobbing, Emiko moved to the pup, trying to help him best he could. He felt his arm, and cringed when his baby screamed out.
"Hush love, it will be alright." He begged.

He sighed and shook his head, glancing over at Kol. "It's not dislocated, it's broken, I can't pop it back in, I have to reposition it and bind it." He said, "Come hold him. He'll struggle too much." And struggle he did, screaming from the pain until he was finally settled.
"I'm sorry love." He whimpered kissing his pups red cheeks. He felt sick he couldn't do this, he couldn't clean and stich his only pup down in such a place.

"How could this happen." He sobbed pressing his hands to his eyes, he didn't want his half passed out child to see him cry.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol shook his head as he helped Emiko to wash their child of the blood and seed. Then, and Kol had to keep talking Emiko through it, their pup was stitched, his arm wrapped up, and he was dried and put to bed in some furs. By that time, he had finally passed out, and Kol was left to look at him and brood. "Sick, that's what it is. They were always too close." He frowned, fists clenching at his sides as he turned away to head to the entrance of the cave.

After finally getting the whole tale from his son, Cru sighed and shook his head. Oh gods...his own pup. How could he have...oh, this would not go over well with Talum. "You're in big trouble this time. And a slap to the face won't make everything better, either. You're going to have to take full responsibility and face Basil's family."

Koki's eyes widened, and he wrapped a fur around himself to hide his face.
"I'm sorry! I couldn't stop! Something was eating away at me! It was so painful!"

"Not as painful as a broken arm and torn insides, Koki!" Cru shouted in anger.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

For the first time in his life sense the boys had been born, he couldn't bring himself to look at Koki, no matter what wrongs he had done, no matter how bad he had screwed up, Taima had forgiven him, or understood him and tried to help others forgive him.
But this... this wasn't something he could forgive. He stood still shaking his head, when Viggo tried to stop him he barked at the older Kenoya, his eyes wide with shock as he looked at his mate.

"I].. I can't, I can't do this. I have to make sure he's alright," He couldn't look at his eldest grandpup.

"....w....WHAT!?" It all fit together from what Kol said. "Koki did this!" He would have screamed if he didn't want to wake his child. "Oh gods, I'm going to be sick... HE's just a PUP! Please tell me you stopped them before he let it all go?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol shook his head. "No. I wish I had, but..." Kol stopped and turned to look at Emiko, eyes red and full of agony. "It was everywhere. On Basil, on the ground. There's no mistaking it." He felt sick again, like he'd lose his lunch, or lose his mind. He had to get out his anger, and knew just what would make him feel better. "They're going to pay." With that, Kol stomped out of the cave, heading to where he could smell the little b*****d.

But, instead, Cru met him halfway to stop him.
"Don't you dare try to defend him!" Kol barked at him. He growled as Cru pushed him back.

"I'm not saying he wasn't wrong in what he did, but he's a child! And I won't let you hurt him! If you're going to hurt someone, let it be me. I created him, so I'm at fault." Cru could take it. He'd taken lots of pain over the years. A beat down from Kol would be the least of his worries.

Kol didn't hold back as he lunged at Cru.
The two wrestled and fought, taking hits at one another as they kicked up dust from the ground.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

"Basil was just a pup too Cru!" Emiko snapped, tears in his in his eyes as he stayed behind his mate, shaking his head, their mother in the cave watching over Basil now.
"..... He's trully a pup compaired to Koki."

Before he knew it Kol and Cru were on the ground attacking one another, and like nothing they had seen before, blood and teeth used, claws. Emiko could see just how upset Kol was, for the first time he trully felt scared of his own mate. Though he didn't ask him to stop. He too felt so much hate running through him.

Talum, whom had been busy with the older kenoya's he also helped to train, when one ran to him and told him about the right. Kol and Cru fighting? Why?

He quickly rushed to the scene. "Kol! Cru what are you doing?! Stop this." He glanced over at Emiko who was crying, then at his father whom stood outside their cave. "Whats going on?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol was getting in more hits and dishing out more pain than Cru was. Kol was more experienced with fighting and training, and any sort of defense. He'd fight to the death if he could; it would make him feel so much better to see another hurt just as badly as his child. Kol had Cru under him, and was clawing at his face before Cru got the upper hand and was punching and biting him. They went at it until Cru finally passed out, bleeding and bruised, his hair caked with blood.

Still, that didn't satisfy Kol, but he was weary as he fell back on the ground.

Viggo watched the fight until he heard his son's voice. When he looked at Talum, his expression was calm, for he couldn't choose sides. He was the only one with a strong enough stomach to actually say the truth as it was.

"Your son forced himself on Basil."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

Talum's eyes went wide when Cru fell to the ground. "Cru!" He rushed over to him, moving to rest his head in his lap, he was alright... though he was pretty roughed up. He looked up at Kol and growled at him, until he heard what Viggo had to say, he turned his head stairing at his father with wise eyes.

"W..What?" What had he just said, "... What did he do" He looked back at Kol and Emiko whom was still sobbing. ".... Did he hurt him.. how... He didn't-"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol sat up and glared at Talum. "Your b*****d son hurt my baby! Basil is torn up inside, and his arm's broken! Koki did this all on his own! He will pay dearly, more so than your mate already has!" He shouted as he climbed to his feet and limped back over to Emiko to wrap his arms around him. What were they to do? He never wanted to come back, didn't want his child to go near Koki. Or Koki's family.

"We'll leave and never come back. You and your family are not welcome to my home." He told Talum, hissing at him.

Viggo crossed his arms over his chest before going back in the cave to stand in front of Koki. The teen didn't look up, just kept his head down.
"You're lucky you're still alive."

Koki's shoulders began to shake.
"I'm sorry..."

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Oritasho
Basil

How could their baby have done something like this... It couldn't be possible. They had taught him better then this, they had taught him selfcontrolle. But with Basil! With his own flesh and blood, how could he.

He shook his head, when Kol threatened him. "I'm so sorry, Kol... Emi... Please forgive us. We neevr ment for this to happen... They.. They're just childr-"

"BASIL! WAS A PUP! Koki was old enough to exprince a heat, that means he was no longer a pup. And he had no right to do that to him!" He sobbed. "He can't even stand, he can't stop crying, the blood can't be washes off compleatly." He whimpered.

Talum began to shake, he was torn, between protecting his son from the punishment he knew he would suggest for any other Kenoya in their tribe whom committed such an act, and allowed Kol to beat his child to the ground as retrebution, that wasn't even enough.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Koki

Kol didn't say any more as he held Emiko. There would be no more arguing about this. He and his family would leave, and he didn't know if he'd ever went to see Talum and his kin again. Kol kissed Emiko's head as he glared at Talum and shook his head. "There's nothing you can say or do that could make this better. It's unforgivable."

Koki lifted his head and stared at his GrandKen. What would happen to him? Would he never see Basil again? He loved Basil...they couldn't take him away from Koki. His eyes were red and swollen from crying. "A-aren't we m-mates now?" He stuttered as he shook.

Viggo was silent as he stared down at Koki with a grave expression.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Basil

"You have every right to be mad Kol, you have every right ot hurt and distroy the Kenoya who hurt your pup in such a way but-" He sighed softly. He wanted to make things right, but if he took one path, his own family would probably forever hate him, on the other, he would never see his brother and Koki again.

"..... I won't allow myself to let you hurt my pup... but." He shook some. "If our father so grants it, you can have your revenge... all I ask if that you don't hurt him too bad. I know you say he's not a pup, but he really still is...." He whimpered Tears in his eyes.

he sighed softly looking down at Cru, "I;m sorry my love..." he whispered. ".... But in our tribe... if any other Kenoya had done such a thing, we wouldn't hesitate to give him the same punishment... why should our son be any different..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff