• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╭☆╯ Άbusive Ƀoyfriend ╭☆╯
╚═════════════

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

High off of σѵε, drunk off of ђɑʈε.

It's ɩӄε I'm huffing paint and I σѵε it.

The ɱσɽε I suffer, I șυƒƒσςɑʈε.

And right ɓεƒσɾε I drown she ɾεșυșςɩʈɑʈεș me.

She ******** ђɑʈεș me and I σѵε it.

User Image
                                            She was so. Damn. Stubborn. And all it did was piss him off. Part of him knew he shouldn't have slammed her into the wall the way he did. But another part of him wanted to do it again for her defiance. But he loved Maria for her fiery temper and stubbornness. Just not when it was directed at him.

She demanded him to let her go. He tightened his hold again for just a brief moment before finally releasing her. Her words cut through him. It was painful and that was why he let her go. Maria shouted at him to leave her alone and he frowned. "Fine. Do what you want, Maria." He turned his back on her, heading for the door. He knew she was angry, and knew she didn't want him around anymore.
User Image

Gaven smiled happily as he held onto her lips staring into those perfect eyes of her he moved some hair behind her ear and nodded. “I think your right they probably changing my brain to mush. So if you weren’t so good at kissing dear I would be able to think straight.” he chuckled pulling her to him and sighed contently. “Ok are you ready to go my stomach is going to start growling soon if we don’t feed it”h e said as he smiled stroking her hair a bit more.

He finally pulled away to pull on a hoodie and some shoes before he smiled and grabbed his car keys. Taking a deep breath he waited for her before leading her out and into the car. He kissed her when he got in and then nodded a bit as he headed off to the restaurant knowing she liked the place. He hoped more for himself than anything that he didn’t get angry at her… That would just ruin that night so he hoped to god she didn’t do a single thing that pissed him off
align=center]User Image

She glared at him when he walked away and finally rubbed her arms before she shook her head and was so annoyed that he would even hurt her like that. She huffed as she got some water and went to bed changing she shook her head and soon enough headed to her room. She crawled into bed and took a deep breath as she sat there thinking about it. Fine maybe she should of asked before jumping into what she was going to be modeling however he had no right to think that she had to do as he told her.

She wasn’t that kind of girl. Maria huffed getting angrier just thinking about it .

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████

Ὶɳx ʈɦɩșx ʈυɡ xσƒ xωɑɾ xүσυx ɑℓωɑүș xωɩɳ xҽѵҽɳx ωɦҽɳx Ὶ'ϻx ɾɩɡɦʈ

Ҁɑυșҽxүσυx ƒҽҽɖx ϻҽx ƒɑɓℓҽșx ƒɾσϻx үσυɾx ɦɑɳɖ

ฬɩʈɦx ѵɩσℓҽɳʈ xωσɾɖșx ɑɳɖx ҽϻҏʈү xʈɦɾҽɑʈș

Ⱥɳɖx ɩʈ'șx șɩςӄ xʈɦɑʈx ɑℓℓx ʈɦҽșҽ x ɓɑʈʈℓҽș

Ⱥɾҽx ωɦɑʈx ӄҽҽρx ϻҽx șɑʈɩșƒɩҽɖ

Madison giggled when he agreed with her. "Perhaps then, for your safety, we should refrain from it." She joked with him, tugging out of his loose hold on her. He mentioned his stomach wanting food and Madison nodded, a smile fixed on her lips. Gaven was so funny sometimes and he almost always seemed to keep her in a good mood. She watched as he pulled on his hoodie before she grabbed her heels and slid them on her feet.

When she was finished she headed out with Gaven, locking the door behind her. She climbed into the passenger seat and returned the kiss Gaven gave her. She was excited to have a night out with him at one of her favorite restaurants. And she hoped it would turn out to be a good night. When they arrived at the restaurant she took Gaven's hand in hers and walked in with him. The hostess seated them at a cozy two person table and left them with the menus. Madison looked up at Gaven and smiled before she opened the menu and looked it over.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ӎɑɖɩșσɳ ɑɩℓҽү ҽɱɩɾҽ

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╚═════════════

User Image
                                            Dane was still furious as he drove back home. He let himself into the apartment he shared with Gaven to find his brother gone. A frown crossed his face. His temper was slowly starting to fade and he was beginning to feel like an idiot for the way he had behaved. He pulled his phone from his pocket, playing with it for a moment while he mulled over what to do. He could try calling Maria but he knew she wouldn't want to talk to him at the moment. So that left Gaven. Who was probably out with his own girlfriend.

Sighing he dropped onto the couch and turned on the TV. He flipped through channels at random, stopping every few seconds and then changing it again. He wanted to talk to someone. Someone who understood him and would see why he did what he had done. Gaven was the only person who would. Finally decided he pulled out his phone again. I don't want to bother you, but I need to talk to you. I did something stupid and I don't really know how to fix it. He watched the text message send, sighing heavily. It sounded stupid, even to him. But maybe Gaven would know how to help him.
User Image

Gaven smiled happily and took a deep breath as they parked and soon were in the restaurant and seated and he smiled glancing over his menu at her. “Mmm everything looks so damn good. I don’t know what I want” he chuckled softly and ruffled his hair. He wanted just a good night with her just tonight. He sighed contently and looked over at her now and then. How could one woman be so beautiful in dim lighting? Hell she was gorgeous in full lighting! It was unfair but he could see himself spending his whole life with her… she was that perfect for him He just hoped to not let his anger get the best of him. . . he sighed shaking his head. “What are you getting?” he asked happily

He sighed looking back at his menu debating in his mind if he should try something new or if he should stick with the few things he normally got. He bit at his lip debating the situation. He frowned as his phone vibrated in his pocket and he fished it out. Shaking his head it was his brother Dane who had done something stupid He frowned texting him back ‘ well I’m out with Madison… be home later tonight?’ he put his phone back and focused back on his girlfriend.
User Image

Maria huffed as she sat on her couch and ate some ice cream she nibbled slowly and kept chocolate ice cream stored in her freezer for down days. This was one of them Not only had he tried to tell her what she could and couldn’t do for a career but he had slammed her into the wall and frankly, her shoulders still hurt from it! How dare he think he could just control her life! She didn’t understand how he was fine taking her out to the pool in her cute little bikinis where there were probably guys looking too cause well…what guy wouldn’t? But he was angry at the point that someone would be seeing her in something a little lacier . She huffed even thinking about it.

Flipping on the TV she watched one of the shows she didn’t mind and shook her head as she finished her ice cream, threw away the container, locked her front door, and went to take a shower. Frowning unhappily she soon was done and finally in some cute short shorts and a tank top and laid down on her bed staring up at the ceiling. Maybe tomorrow he’d sort together his s**t and support her career instead of wanting her to hang back. She shook her head. Maybe she should offer for him to go with as long as he shut his face and stood there…. That would be an idea too. Maybe she’d ask. She would see when they talked next. Before she knew it she had drifted asleep and hoped tomorrow was a better day.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Madison glanced over the menu, a few things catching her eye. Normally she just ordered the same thing and she didn't really like ordering anything new. The idea of not knowing whether it was good or not stopped her. She didn't want to have to pay to eat something she wound up not liking. When Gaven asked what she was going to get she shrugged. "A lot of it sounds good. But most likely I'll get the same thing I always do. You know how I am." She laughed a little, shaking her head at herself.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw him pull his phone out and she set down the menu, glancing at him curiously. "Anything important?" She asked. Madison didn't want to pry but she didn't want him to think he couldn't leave without upsetting her if he needed to. "If it is, we can go out some other night." She really did want to spend this time with him, but she would understand.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╚═════════════

User Image
                                            As he waited on his brother to text him Dane paced back and forth. How was he going to fix this? He had completely lost his temper. And unlike any girl he'd been with before, Maria had stood up to him. That's what had angered him the most. But at the same time he had to respect the girl who wouldn't just do as he said because he threatened her. If she could stare him in the face and stand her ground... That was a girl he needed. Someone who could put him in his place. But would she ever forgive him? Looking at it now, he could see how he had blown some things out of proportion. He should have talked it over with her calmly.

Sighing he felt his phone go off and pulled it out. Gaven was out with Madison. Of course he was. At least it seemed his brother was in a better mood than earlier. He replied back with a simple 'sure' and then sat back on the couch. He wanted to call Maria - or better yet go over there - and apologize to her. But maybe he should just give her the night to think things through. Maybe she would want her space after everything that happened. Sighing again he laid down on the couch and hoped his brother would come home soon.
User Image

Gaven looked up and frowned before he shook his head and smiled. “No sorry hun it was my brother he wanted to know if I was coming home tonight and I told him if I was unsure yet.” he said and smiled s he focused back on her and the menu at hand. “And I agree I think I’m going to get this new dish though…I feel like it will be very yummy.” he smiled happily and took a deep breath smiling as he sat there with her . He sighed contently as the waitress came and he ordered and let her ordered and took a deep breath. Gaven took a sip of water and watched him. “Gosh Im excited for food Im st arving.” he said happily.

[ OOC :: ok I'm sorry it took forever and IM really sorry this sucks and I really wish it was better and I have nothing currently for Maria : C ]]

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

At his explanation, Madison nodded. "Well, maybe you should go home after our date." She frowned a little at the thought of him not staying with her and then wondered if he would think she didn't want him to stay. Quickly she added, "Not that I don't want you to stay, Gaven. It just sounds like your brother might need you more than me tonight." The waitress returned and the couple ordered. When Gaven spoke again she giggled. "Me too. I can't wait to eat."

{OOC: Sorry I understand. I've got nothing to really do for Madison or Dane either.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces