Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh you
      Abusive ********!

do not post unless your the amazing Araleid or me, Saints-n-arrows!!

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████

Ὶɳx ʈɦɩșx ʈυɡ xσƒ xωɑɾ xүσυx ɑℓωɑүș xωɩɳ xҽѵҽɳx ωɦҽɳx Ὶ'ϻx ɾɩɡɦʈ

Ҁɑυșҽxүσυx ƒҽҽɖx ϻҽx ƒɑɓℓҽșx ƒɾσϻx үσυɾx ɦɑɳɖ

ฬɩʈɦx ѵɩσℓҽɳʈ xωσɾɖșx ɑɳɖx ҽϻҏʈү xʈɦɾҽɑʈș

Ⱥɳɖx ɩʈ'șx șɩςӄ xʈɦɑʈx ɑℓℓx ʈɦҽșҽ x ɓɑʈʈℓҽș

Ⱥɾҽx ωɦɑʈx ӄҽҽρx ϻҽx șɑʈɩșƒɩҽɖ

Madison hadn't even gotten out of bed. Her alarm had gone off exactly two hours ago, her phone had rang constantly - more reminders that she was missing her shift at work. But none of that mattered. Not right now. Instead she lay there, staring at the ceiling with her mind playing over last night in her head. It had been a typical date with her boyfriend - just dinner at some random restaurant. Everything about that night had been typical. Up until he dropped her off at her apartment. She had been telling him goodnight, leaning in to kiss him, when the hand came from nowhere. Her cheek felt like it was on fire and tears of surprise weld up in her eyes. It actually took her mind a moment to process that he had slapped her. Her mind had run through any kind of possible things she could have done to anger him, but she came up blank. Sure, he had a temper but he had never hit her. And she was certain he wouldn't have done it without provocation. So what had she done?

He spoke then and she was surprised at how dark his tone was. She had never seen this side of him before and she had to admit it frightened her. He went on about the waiter at dinner that had served them, claiming that she had been flirting with him. Madison hadn't even given the guy a second glance after he brought their dinner up. The worst she had done was smile at him and said thank you. How could that be construed as flirting? But according to him it was. And then, as if he had done nothing wrong at all, he leaned over and kissed her, telling her goodnight. Shocked she had gone inside without mentioning how unlike him his behavior had been.

Letting out a small sigh she sat up, knowing she couldn't mope in bed all day. She would get up, take a shower, call her boss, and show up for her shift. She would be late, but at least work would keep her mind off things. Madison climbed out of bed and jumped into the shower, letting the warm water relax her for a few moments before she quickly washed up and turned off the water, going back to her room to get dressed. She chose her outfit and threw the clothes on before grabbing up her phone and listening to the messages from her boss, Gabi. Madison was lucky enough to not be in trouble. All Gabi wanted was for her to call and let her know what was going on. And so she punched in the number of the restaurant she worked as a waitress at and explained to Gabi that she had overslept and would be in as soon as possible.

Work was blissfully uneventful for Madison and she was lucky waitressing was a job that left her little time to stand around and think on things. Although once home after a six hour shift she had plenty of time to do nothing but think. A part of her wanted to leave him for what he had done. But even as she thought it her heart began to ache. She loved him and if it happened just once - if he apologized for it - couldn't she forgive him? He was just worried she wasn't happy in the relationship anymore, right? No. The logical part of her brain said. It was ridiculous for him to blow something so minuscule so out of proportion. But her emotional side was fighting to rationalize it. Maybe she had been overly nice to the waiter without even realizing it. While she sat in contemplation her fingers toyed with her cellphone, part of her wondering if she should call him. But her senses won her over and she decided against it. She would wait on him. If he called - or came over - and apologized she would forgive him. Just this once....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ӎɑɖɩșσɳ ɑɩℓҽү ҽɱɩɾҽ

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╭☆╯ Άbusive Ƀoyfriend ╭☆╯
╚═════════════

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

High off of σѵε, drunk off of ђɑʈε.

It's ɩӄε I'm huffing paint and I σѵε it.

The ɱσɽε I suffer, I șυƒƒσςɑʈε.

And right ɓεƒσɾε I drown she ɾεșυșςɩʈɑʈεș me.

She ******** ђɑʈεș me and I σѵε it.

User Image
                                            Dane was up before the sun had even begun to show signs of rising. Not that that was unusual. Even at twenty-three he still had nightmares of his childhood. Growing up he had never had a loving family - not that it upset him anymore. No, now it just made him pissed off. He had watched his mother be abused and drink herself into oblivion and then he had endured the same torment until he was older. At eighteen he had decided he was done being a victim. He stood up to his father and he actually hit him back. Dane hadn't been sure until that moment that he really could stand up to the him. But he had and after that he left. Since then he had been living with his brother.

He knew what counselors would say about him. He was dangerous without help. Without any kind of support he could become angry and violent because that's all he had ever known. But Dane hated counselors. ******** them and their opinions. He wasn't going to ever be anything like his father. He had anger issues, but that didn't make him a monster. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he poured himself another cup of coffee. His brother was most likely still in bed. Dane had seen him come home from his girlfriend's house last night - which was unusual in itself. Vaguely he wondered if they had had a fight but he didn't think it was his place to ask.

Thinking of relationships made his thoughts wander to his own girlfriend. She probably wasn't awake yet, but he still grabbed up his phone and sent her a good morning text. For the most part he was a pretty nice guy to people he cared about. Sure, they fought, all normal couples did. But he loved her. With a small smile he tucked his phone back into his pocket and downed the rest of the cup of coffee before getting up to actually make himself some breakfast. The time between now and when his girlfriend actually got up would probably pass slowly. But until then he'd find something to preoccupy his mind.
User Image

Gaven didn’t really remember much of last night. It wasn’t that he was drunk or tired or anything like that. I was just the fact that he had hit his girl and .. was trying to forget he did it. Dinner had been fantastic but that slight smile she was giving their waiter and that slightly giggle when she said thank you… was she not happy with him anymore? How ******** ridiculous was that?! She should be so happy she had him after all, he was just down right amazing in every way.

He remembered taking her home and walking to the door. He remembered saying goodnight but… the slap, the way she looked at him so tired… he didn’t recall anything like that. Then he had went home and went to bed easy as that it had been what he was trying to recall as a care free night. He had taken some time to fall asleep and hadn’t liked how she had been. Was she going to break up with him? Was she sick of him. How could she want someone new? They had been through so much he was so ready to ask her to find a place with him. Maybe he could bring that up.

That next morning he sighed laying there in bed the space next to him sucked. He really loved it when she slept over or let him sleep there. Gaven sighed and finally sat up and thought about it. He needed to apologize. If he didn’t she’d take offence and hate him so much. He’d just say sorry and not explain why the hell he hit her and call it a plan. He knew she had work today and had yet to debate if he should go over or text her before going over. He decided on being a gentleman and saying sorry in the best way possible.

He took a deep breath as he got dressed in something nice and soon enough started walking to her place. Before he got there he found a nice florist shop and went in to buy a dozen of her favorite flower and then headed over to her house. Taking a deep breath he knocked waiting for he hid the flowers behind her back and when she answered the door he smiled presented them to her and bit his lip.

“I am so sorry that I hit you last night. I don’t know what came over me baby..”

User Image

Maria Evermore was not your typical girl. Anything she wanted she went for and she wasn’t afraid to try. Her boyfriend, Dane, and her had been together for so long it wasn’t even fun. She loved him too everything he did she loved him and he was the best guy for her. Maria groaned as she laid in bed. Unfortunately the other night she hadn’t been able to hang out. Maria did a few things for a job she had one as a waitress cause she loved working with people she also had another job modeling for things on and off. Sighing contently she finally got out of bed.

Staying in her short shorts and tank top she started up the coffee pot and fed her dog Filo before she took a look at her phone. Smiling she read the good morning text from him and bit her lip texting back ‘ hey! Morning to you too! Are you coming over today? I don’t work at the restaurant today at all.’ she smiled happily and headed out to the mailboxes before she got her mail. Sighing she dug through it all. Bills…bills … and , oh? What was this?

She smiled as she opened it up hoping it was a new modeling gig. Taking a deep breath she gasped happily and cheered. Her dog looked at her like she was crazy and took a deep breath. and smiled reading through it she gasped cheering to herself. Maria was gorgeous she even knew it herself and so when a lingerie designer wanted her to model for them how could she say no? she hoped Dane would be as excited as she was! She smiled dancing around the kitchen as she made her coffee up the way she liked it giggling with pure joy.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Every minute that passed it seemed Madison was glancing at her phone. And every time she did she saw the same thing. No missed calls, no texts, no voicemails. It was still somewhat early - since she worked the morning shift that day. Maybe he was still in bed? Sighing heavily she tossed her phone onto the couch and headed into the kitchen. Once there she began digging through the cabinets, pulling out flour and sugar and everything else she'd need to bake a cake. When anything bad happened to her or just when she was feeling upset baking always made her feel better. And so, determined to get her mind off Gaven for at least a little bit, she set to it.

It was as she was sliding the pan into the already preheated oven that someone knocked on her door. She went to answer, looking out the peephole first and taking in a surprised gasp when she saw who it was. Now feeling a little nervous she pulled her apron over her head and hurriedly set it on a kitchen chair before finally opening the door. "Gaven..." She greeted him softly her mind reeling at the sight of him. He looked upset and perhaps concerned? Was he afraid she wasn't going to forgive him?

Well he should be. The thought flitted through her mind only briefly. She had already decided she would but maybe him being a little worried about it wouldn't hurt much. From behind his back Gavin pulled out a dozen long-stemmed white roses and Madison couldn't stop the smile that touched her lips. They were her favorite flower and it was a nice way for him to start off his apology. When he spoke the words though her previous thought of making him worry was forgotten.

"I'm sorry too." The words came out automatically. "I'm sorry if I did anything to make you upset." She took the flowers from him and stepped to the side, giving him space to come in. Once he did she closed the door behind him and set the flowers down on the coffee table. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she hugged him, inhaling his scent. After a moment she pulled away and looked up at him. "I forgive you. But I don't want to talk about it anymore." She would rather just forget it ever happened.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╚═════════════

User Image
                                            After breakfast Dane washed up the dishes and headed upstairs to change. He slipped out of his night pants and into a pair of jeans and then tugged on a white wife beater. He couldn't help a small, sarcastic smile at the name of the men's tank top. It was really, actually kind of ironic. His dad used to wear them all the time. Shaking his head he pushed the thought out of his mind before sliding his phone in his pocket and grabbing his iPod.

Like so many other things in Dane's life it was routine for him to go for a run after breakfast. He was set in his ways - had been since he found his freedom - and nothing would ever change that. He was glad he had a girlfriend who understood how stubborn and temperamental he could be. Then again, Maria could be pretty stubborn herself and maybe that was why they meshed so well together. Another smile crossed his lips. It was odd to think that two stubborn people could get along so well.

An hour and a half later Dane was back home, showered, and ready for the day - again. The only thing he was waiting for was Maria. So when his phone finally buzzed he was glad to have something better to do than relax on the couch watching the television. He sent her a reply, saying that he was on his way. Without a second thought he headed out the door, walking to her place instead of running so he didn't work up another sweat. He liked to look good and showing up at her place sweaty would not be attractive.

When he arrived he knocked on her door. When she answered he pulled her into his arms and gave her a light kiss. "Morning beautiful."
User Image

Gaven stared at her as that smile lit up her face and soon she had hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Sighing contently he kissed her neck a bit and smiled lightly. “Ok dear. I just don’t know what came over me.” e mumbled and took a deep breath. Sighing lightly he smiled and sniffed a bit as the smell of a cake started to seep through her apartment. Smiling he slowly let her go a bit and looked her in the eyes before heading to the kitchen. He smiled sniffing again as he got her a vase with some water in it.

“Oh so your making a cake hmm? Seems to be a good reason why I came over!” he chuckled only kidding but cake was a good prop. He looked at her then and bit his lip as he sat the vase on the counter for her to put the roses in. Smiling happily he watched her. “So baby I was thinking about something and I dunno if you’d be up for it…” he watched her as he got a glass of water for himself and then leaned against the counter watching her.

“I was wondering if you wanted to find an apartment together or… well basicly, live together?” he smiled happily. “Did you know soon well have been together for three years?” he was happy for it too. He was glad that they had stayed together for so long… he loved her with his whole heart and he knew that he would have to try not to hurt her again. His family had been horrible his father had beat his mother and he knew better but just like his brother he had quite a few anger issues and he was trying to fi them with counseling and the like..
User Image

Maria smiled as she set the letter down from the lingerie company and sighed contently she was excited. Maria loved her body and she was perfectly thing with amazing curves so .. that was no biggie to her. She smiled hoping Dane would take the news happily. She’d tease him into saying it was ok too … at least she hoped so cause she knew it in herself she was so going to take that job. She sighed petting her dog before she frowned and heard a knock on the door. A smile came to he lips moments later . After all, it could only be one person.

Smiling she got to the door and opened it up. She smiled as those arms came around her and she felt his lips and she giggled. “Morning to you too handsome.” she sighed happily and snuggled in taking in his smell. It really didn’t matter what the man wore he always smelled so damn good. She smiled and pulled back looking at him. “Glad you came over I was worried you’d have work or something” she said holding onto his hand she smiled watching him. She finally pulled him in closing the door she smiled happily and bit her lip standing there.

“oh! Guess what I got offered another modeling job!” she said excitedly. It wasn’t something she had thought she’d get serious offers for but any job that came up she was more than happy to say yes to. And this one she was kind excited about. “ok so here you go.” she handed him the paper. “Its for a lingerie company! I’m so excited you have no idea.” she giggled and bit her lip watching his face she turned around to get some more coffee and smiled. “mm its going to be so fun! Finally something other than jeans and a T-shirt” She laughed and turned around looking at his face.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Gaven sniffed for a moment and Madison knew he was smelling the cake. At his joke she laughed and followed him into the kitchen, the flowers in her hand. "It won't be done for another twenty minutes." She told him. Taking the vase she placed the flowers in it and then set them on the kitchen table. "But I made it from scratch, so I definitely know it'll taste good."

She bent down in front of the oven and eyed the cake through the window on the front. It was just starting to rise and so her time estimate was pretty well on. Gaven started to say something and she stood up and looked at him, leaning against one of the counters. He seemed a little nervous and she wondered what it was he wanted to ask that would make him feel like that.

She hadn't expected the question though, and so it through her a little off guard. It was true they had been together a long time and she had often thought what it would be like to live with him. "Getting tired of your brother?" She joked with a smile. Madison had only met Dane a handful of times but he seemed likable enough to her. She knew that wasn't his reason, but the question bought her a little time. Last night he had hit her, and now today he was asking her to move in with him.

She knew he was sorry and knew he felt bad but a part of her realized it was possible it would happen again. But she had swore she wouldn't think about it anymore. They had been together three years and yesterday was the first time he had ever been violent towards her. Afraid Gaven would think she was avoiding the question she nodded at him. "I would love to move in with you. It would be nice to wake up next to you every morning." The thought made her smile. Madison moved away from the counter and wrapped her arms around him again. She would rather find a new place than stay in her apartment. It was nice but she would prefer something bigger. And on their combined incomes they would be able to afford it. "When did you want to start looking?" It was convenient that her lease would be up soon and that Dane could probably afford to stay in the place him and his brother had.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╚═════════════

User Image
                                            Just seeing Maria seemed to make Dane's day. She giggled as he kissed her and he smiled as he placed more kisses on her lips, neck, and really anywhere he could reach. At the mention of work he shook his head. "Nope. I'm all yours today, babe." He took her hand when she reached for him and followed her into her place.

He smiled at her when she mentioned the new modeling job. She was gorgeous and Dane was fine with it so long as her clothes stayed on. But then she mentioned it was for a lingerie company and the smile died on his lips. He took the papers but didn't care to look at them. Dane was not happy for her. He knew she was excited, but he just couldn't be. And he was too pissed to even pretend.

"No." The word came out softly at first. But he looked up at her and stared her directly in the eyes. "No. Absolutely not." He rose to his feet, dropping the papers onto the table. "You can find other work that doesn't involve you posing in underwear." He didn't think he was being unreasonable. In his mind it was completely unreasonable for her to just think he would be okay with this. Other guys would see her half naked. What part of that was he supposed to be okay with?

There was no negotiating. Every inch of him wanted to call this company and tell them no for her. And then maybe chew them out for even asking. But he would settle for her calling them herself. And she would. He wasn't budging on this. He would not let her pose in a magazine half naked where any random man could pick it up and see her. No one else should be allowed to see her that way.
User Image

Gaven smiled happily and held onto her. He had to agree to the fact that if he woke up every morning to her face he would be happier. He smiled and kissed her neck a bit before shrugging. “Well I haven’t told my brother yet and that and I just…really think it could be fun so. I was thinking maybe we start looking this weekend?” he offered her happily with a kiss to the lips he smiled happily and sighed. “Is that ok with you or do you have work?”

He smiled as he let her go and sighed contently as he looked around her kitchen. They could get somewhere nice he was happy he had her in his life he just didn’t know if that ugly monster that had shown up yesterday would show up again. He didn’t want to think about it not anymore and so he decided not to. He laughed a bit and sighed as he leaned against her counter watching her happily. “Gosh why are you just so cute?” he asked her as he smiled and pulled her to him again kissing her neck a bit he chuckled as he put his hands in her back pockets.

Gaven watched her . “So since tonight do you want to go to dinner? And we can go wherever you want.” he said happily with a nod. He glanced at the timer on the cake and smiled again. “what to do to kill twenty minutes.”
User Image

Maria smiled watching his face before slowly her joy faded. He looked so … angry. She frowned unhappily and stared. “Uhm…excuse me?” she said staring at him. She couldn’t believe he just wrote it off and though that his word was what mattered here. She bi t her lip and picked up the papers looking them over again she hated how he said no like this. She had hoped he’d understand…either way this had to happen. Would he of been this way if it would have been a swim suite company? She didn’t think so but who knew with Dane.

She sighed unhappily and shook her head leaning against the counter she listened to the rest of what he said and then shook her head. “You know what enough.” she said to him and huffed as she turned around to clean up the coffee machine she huffed unhappily and bit her lip glancing at him before focusing on the coffee machine as she huffed. Maria was debating with herself what to say. Finally the thing was cleaned up and sat here just right and she turned facing him she stared. Shaking her head she sighed and watched him.

“you know this choice really isn’t yours. You’re like freaking out for no reason. And it will look amazing in my model portfolio and either way it has to happen. So I’m going to say yes.” she said flatly as she sighed and put it up on the fridge so she’d remember to call them later she glared at him “how dare you think I’m going to just listen to you. You have no right” she said unhappily. Up till now she had thought he’d be happy for her…

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

At his words Madison nodded, a smile on her face. It was as if last night never even happened. She was so excited to go looking at places that the weekend seemed extremely far away now. "I'm off Saturday. Sunday I work another morning shift until three." She told him, leaning against his chest and enjoying the comfort of his arms. She could probably stay like that forever.

All too soon though he released her and she frowned slightly. His words though caused the smile to reappear instantly. "I can't help it." She muttered, turning away from him a bit to hid the blush on her face. Compliments always made her flush. She just wasn't that used to them. Even in the three years they had been together she hadn't gotten used to them. He pulled her into his arms once again and she buried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent before looking up, standing on her tip-toes, and planting a kiss on his lips.

His hands slid into her back pocket and she smiled. She loved it when he did that. At his mention of dinner she nodded. It would be like making up for last night. "Let's go to that Italian place down the street." She suggested, glancing up at him. A small grin slipped across her lips at the mention of the time remaining before the cake came out. "Whatever you want, baby. I can think of plenty of things." Her voice held a slightly teasing tone.

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
═════════════╗
Άlexander Ðane Șeiler
╚═════════════

User Image
                                            Dane was trying very hard to keep his temper in check. His blood was already boiling at the thought of her posing half naked and her response to his words made him even more angry. It was as if she had expected him to be happy for her! Any other job and he would have been. Just not this. Never this. He watched as she turned away from him, busying herself with cleaning the coffee pot. But he knew her well enough to see she was pretty bothered by his response.

When she finally turned around he was expecting her to just say okay and drop the subject. Instead, when she spoke, she told him she was going to take the job. He lost his temper then, his fist slamming into the table. "I don't give a damn how good it will look in your portfolio." He didn't raise his voice, didn't even sound angry. It was something he had subconsciously picked up from his father. The man had never raised his voice either when he was super pissed. It was when he spoke the calmest that the blows had come.

"And I have every right. You're my girlfriend. I will not have you posed half naked for anyone to see. You are not taking this job, Maria." He stared her down, wanting her to just listen to him. He was a jealous and possessive person and he hadn't realized how much until just then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff