Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Drake watched Erin dart to his room then turned his attention to Ian. "This is your fault."

Zeke shook his head as he stood and went to go check on Erin. "Are you alright in there?" He asked from out side the door.
"Its your fault! Its not my fault at all!" he said turning away. "You couldn't have just left after I did, you had to stay, so you started it!" he said.

"I'm fine, I just want to be alone for awhile." he said softly his back leaning against the door. He opened the door and came to see his brothers' face. "Well I guess I should just say what I need to instead of hiding in my room." he sighed softly.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I don't even know what I started." Drake replied. "What the hell? I get get dumped by my bitchy girlfriend and now I have to sit here and listen to you. This just isn't my day..."

Zeke nodded. "Yeah cause it sounds like those two might end up fighting."
Erin stepped into the room and held up a hand. "Stop both of you, I don't want you two to fight over something so trivial as this."he said taking a breath in.

Ian was about to say something back then stopped and looked at Erin. "I should probably just leave, since I'm the one just making things worse, right? Erin." he said bumping his shoulder roughly as he stormed out the door.

"Ian..that's not what...!" he said stopping as he heard the front door being slammed. Erin kept his face to the floor his fingers slightly trembling."Drake, are you mad at me too? Are you going to leave, like Ian did?" he asked quietly moving back towards the wall.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Drake stopped talking when he heard Erin's voice and seen him enter the room. He could tell that he was upset so he thought it best for him to remain silent and listen to what he had to say. But before he could really say anything Ian stormed out. Drake didn't really know what to think or do. Maybe he should leave too, to give Erin some space. He stood and stretched and was about to walk out of Zeke's room when Erin's question stopped him. "No, I'm not mad at you and I'll only leave if you want me to."
Erin grabbed onto Drake's sleeve staying silent for a while. "No...I want you to stay.." he said in a low whisper. "I don't know why I feel so upset right now...I should be fine..but I feel like I just hurt the ones closest to me." he said with a strained voice almost choking the words out.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Drake gave a small smile as he pulled Erin into his arms. "You didn't hurt anyone. I think Ian was mostly upset with me so don't blame yourself."
Erin blinked quickly trying to hold back any tears that might of escaped his eyes. He hugged Drake back and snuggled him."Maybe..your right. I don't want to be sad anymore what's something fun you want to do?" he asked.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"I can't think of anything at the moment, but I'm happy to do anything you want to make you feel better." Drake said with a smile.
Erin smiled slightly. "But I asked you first so you have to tell me what you want, and you can't say what you just said!" he said closing his eyes and folding his arms across his chest defiantly. "Well..actually I did want to go trick-or-treating since its Halloween today." he said eying him.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Trick or treating sounds fun, but I don't have a costume." Drake said thoughtfully. "Hmm, maybe I can find something in Zeke's closet to wear. Alright it has been decided, we are going trick or treating."
"Yes!" exclaimed Erin jumping up and hurrying out the door to his room. "I know exactly what to wear!" he smiled happy that Drake was going to go trick-or treating with him. He put on a vampire costume and put on fake vampire teeth. "Drake you done yet?" he asked tapping on Zeke's door.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Drake opened the door showing that nothing had changed except he was now wearing devil horns and carrying a pitch fork. "Best I could do at short notice." He said with a sigh before turning his attentino to Zeke. "I told you to keep the ax murderer costume somewhere you ccould find it."
Erin did his best to stifle his laugh..until he heard Drake say something about,"Ax murderer."
He seemed to tense a little stepping back as he did so. When Erin was little he had watched a scary movie involving an ax murderer and was slightly traumatized by the event, he usually froze up then went into a kind of fit, because he was so scared.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Drake finished yelling at Zeke and turned his focus back on Erin. "Are you alright? Oh I said the ax thing didn't I, I'm sorry." He said as he hugged him and smiled. "Now lets get out there before all the good candy is taken."

Zeke sat on the bed and watched the two. He didn't feel like going anywhere tonight, but he hoped that Ian would come back while the others were gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff