Welcome to Gaia! ::

((this is for my sake so I can remember what this is about. d: ))

A new pure blood vampire has taken the throne, and also the new knight recruits have come in to serve the new king. The king must select one of these knights to be his personal server. (( storyline will progress more as it goes on. :] ))
Name: Luke

Picture:
User Image
or:
User Image
(( XO I like both XD))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Grimm
Appearance:
User Image
((why don't you have the first post? ^^))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Alright.))

Grimm silently made his way down the confirence hall to the throne room. He had just been made King a few hours ago and now has to choose the new Knight to protect him. Like he needed it. He was already starting do dislike being King, but he would have to put up with everything that came along with the title. Besides he could always sneak out to get away from everything. Letting out a small sigh he pushed the doors to the throne room open and entered. He took a seat on the throne and ordered the guard to let the soldiers in so he could get it over with.

((Sorry it sucks, couldn't think of a good intro.))
Luke was extremely nervous he had heard the old king had been dethroned and a new one had been crowned king. It was only a few recruits and was pretty sure they wouldn't noticed if he sneaked out of the line. So just as they entered the throne room he took his chance and ran down the hallway hoping to find a way to hide himself. The soldiers showed the new king each of the new to be knights. "Well sire, which do you choose?" asked the soldier.

((its ok lol mine sucks more.))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Grimm glanced at the recruits as they entered the room and was slightly surprised when he noticed one of them run down the hall. "Okay, that was weird." He said to himself. "One of the recruits ran down the hall. Bring him back, then I'll decide."
"Yes sir!" replied the soldier racing after Luke leaving a cloud of dust behind him, and all you could see was a blue blur.

"Oh crap!" yelled Luke starting to run faster until the soldier jumped him and dragged him by the back of his shirt to the throne room. "Ehh.. hi your..um highness...uhh I was just walking around..." Luke stammered awkwardly. How did he find out? Whhyyy mee?!! He thought groaning.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Grimm gave him a small smile. "Why are you so nervous? It won't do since you're the new knight. Now stand up straight and be proud.
"Nervous? Me? Nooo of course I'm not nervous your royal highness." Luke said standing taller. In his mind he was sighing hopefully the new king wouldn't pick him.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Hmm, alright I choose you." He said with a light smile. "As for everyone else, go away. I'm tired and no longer want to be bothered."

((Sorry it's taking me so long I'm trying to get my computer fixed))
Luke had a dumb founded look on his face. "W-Wha?!! Me? But this guy would be a lot better!" he said pulling one of the brawnier soldiers in front of him.

"S-Sire, yes you must consider. You see Luke can hardly be called a knight!" he said wiping the seat from his brow trying to make the king change his mind.

(( its cool. biggrin ))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He had to hold back a chuckle when he saw their reactions to his choice. "What are you talking about? He's perfect for the job, I can see it in his eyes." He said with a grin. "Besides I've already picked and I don't feel like changing my mind."
Luke slightly blushed from embarrassment not knowing what he was supposed to do next.

"Y-Yes sire." bowed the soldier taking away the other knights.

"So..um m'lord, what am I supposed to do?" he asked twiddling his fingers in nervousness trying to scheme up a plan to get himself out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff