Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
(No i meant why does your dad need help playing a game?)

Ion held his head in the palm of his hand after taking a seat. Was everyday gonna be like this? Complete embarrassment. He didn't pay attention to Cian just yet.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
(Oh cause he keeps dying at parts. I'm better at fighting then he is)

"Hello there" Cian mused with a dashing smile. He was standing by Ion's desk. "Pray tell what you have done to deserve Gabriel's mark?"

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
(Could be worse. He could have my lack of skill. Lol )

Ion looked up at Cian. Fantastic. "I wouldn't drink his potion." He admitted. He couldn't be sure if it was the same one as last time, but he wouldn't take that risk.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
(Oh god...that would be terrible I'd have to do everything XD)

"Is that all?" Cian questioned as he held out his hand to bring forth his black and blue staff from a rift. What was he going to do with that?

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
(Lol shush. XD )

Ion nervously nodded as he stared at the staff. He isn't going to seriously hex him, is he?

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
(XD)

"Okay then" Cian stated as he tapped his staff on the floor a few times. He then spun it around. "Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to tell me?" he was defiantly going to hex him.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
"What? N-No. I didn't do anything wrong!" He squeaked. The other students began to snigger and chatter loudly. "That's what he gets for being such a bookworm." One teased.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Bookworm" Cian parroted. "Care to elaborate?" he asked as he began to pace across the classroom, his staff held at his side.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
"He only wrote down the entire lesson." The same student stated. "Not to mention he answered all of the Professor's questions currently." Said another. "What a teacher's pet!" They mocked and laughed. Ion sank in his seat, completely embarrassed. Why is he being picked on for being smart?

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cian paused suddenly and turned on his heel to look at Ion. "Teachers pet?" he responded. "You're smart? How smart?" he asked suddenly.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
"I-I don't know..." Ion answered. He had no way to answer that accurately. "Pretty smart I guess..." he mumbled.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cian seemed to scrutinize every inch of Ion's form before he suddenly tapped his staff on the floor. "What do you plan to use to channel your Mana?" he asked suddenly. All Magicians used some kind of item to channel their magic energy, it was safer to have a magic item such as a stave, staff, or wand to channel large amounts of magic which were referred to as magician's Mana. Even Lloyd used a magical staff when it came to healing with massive amounts of Mana.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Ion blinked. At first he didn't understand the question, but then he remembered his oldest brother. He remembers the enchanting staff he used through his years of study. Ion blushed. "Honestly, I purchased a wand to use, but I was promised that if I did well with my studies my brother will give me his staff to use. The same one he used as a student." He answered. He's seen it many times before and he can't possibly describe how special it is to him. Even though he doesn't possess it yet.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Your brother?" Cian inquired. He then scoffed. "If you pass my class with an A I'll make you a staff myself" he snorted. He had the ability to make enchanted weapons using his alchemic circles and magic, he often enlisted the help of others to creature powerful weapons with wondering properties for Keal to use. He mostly stuck to making tea pots though. But there was no way the kid would pass his class. No one ever did.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
Ion politely thanked him for the offer, but he didn't need the staff. However, he assured he would pass his class either way. The other students howled at the bold claim. What an unfortunate soul. No one ever aces Cian's class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff