Welcome to Gaia! ::

nathan smiled. "are you sure? the bond of a pack is a hard one to break." he said if she was going to be the first part of his pack then he would have to let her rearange one of the rooms to her liking.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra smiled and nodded. "I would really enjoy that." She said and tied her hair back so it wasn't in the way any more.
fenrir1992
nathan smiled. "are you sure? the bond of a pack is a hard one to break." he said if she was going to be the first part of his pack then he would have to let her rearange one of the rooms to her liking.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra smiled at him. She knew what came with a pack. "Are you sure you want me into your pack." She asked. Her last one banished her when she was bitten.
nathan shrugged. "there is noone else who will accept my offer. none the less you are welcome to my home." he said as he put a hand on her shoulder. the vampire half of her held no fear for nathan. she was in control of herself.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra nodded at his words. "Only worning. If you have me in your pack no one else will come." She said. Just giving him that to think about before he said anything else.
nathan chuckled. "as i said. noone will accept my offer." he said as he squeezed her shoulder a little bit.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra looked at the hand that was on her shoulder then at his face. "You really want me to stay don't you." She said.
fenrir1992
nathan nodded. "i have been alone since i was ten years old." he said.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra nodded. She knew what it felt like to be alone. "Alright I'll stay." She said with a small smile. It felt nice to know that she didn't have to be alone any more.
fenrir1992
fenrir1992

nathan pulled deidra into a light embrace. "thank you." he said.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra was startled by the imbrace. No one came close, let alone hug her even a little since she was changed. "You're welcome." She said.
fenrir1992
fenrir1992

nathan let her go. "sorry. got ahead of myself." he said as he leaned back.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"No you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that. Well since I got changed no one's want to come near me. And here you are hugging me. It's just a shock." Deidra said. That sounded way better in her head.
fenrir1992
fenrir1992

nathan couldnt help but laugh. "i couldnt really care less if your half vampire or not. as long as your in control of yourself then you are my friend. and when your not i will help you hunt. your safe from others here." he explained.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces