Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

As he turned to leave Deidra stared walking east. Only stopping when he asked for a question. Turning back to him she brushed the hair the wind blew inher face aside. "Sure go ahead and ask anything." She said. Maybe if she was so calm he wouldn't suspect anything. Well that's what she hoped for.
nathan crossed his arms and looked at the female with a dead serious look. "what are you?" he asked. his tone making quite clear he knew she was not just an average wolf.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Deidra rolled her eyes when he asked with that tone. Folding her arms infront of her she gave an evil smirk. "Causevof that tone I know you know. So why do you ask? She asked right back.
nathan sighed and rolled his shoulders. "how is it even possible. so far as i know a hybrid is impossable." he said as he prepared to shift forms again. if she really did thirst for his blood then she would not take it without a fight.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Well here I am." Deidra said moving her hair back to show little indwnt marks on her neck. He already knew she was a wolf so there was no need to show that.
nathan glided forward till he was three yards from her. with knowing eyes he scrutinized the marks over her jugular vein. "can you still survive on meat and bread? or are you limited to blood alone?" he asked. the scar was definatly real. such an enigma. a hybrid. he could still hear the heart beating in her chest. so obviously she was not a vampire in full.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"I'm not sure. But I need to suppress both sides. So I need meat and blood." She said and lowered her hand and her hair fell back to her shoulder.
nathan nodded and took another large step forward. "are you in control of yourself?" he asked. if she could keep from harming the people nathan wanted to protect then maybe nathan could have someone to run with for a time. though if she was a high risk person then it was the male wolfs mandate to take action to protect the people around. though most of the time vampires stayed away from where werewolves were rumored to meet.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"I am right now. But I will need blood soon. That's why I said I was looking for food or a town." Deidra said holding her hair behind her ear cause of they winjd.
nathan nodded. "would you like to hunt with me?" he asked. the opportunity to run with another wolf. even for a little whil. was to good to pass up.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"That would be most enjoyable since I have been alone for a long time." Deidra said. Then went and stepped behind a tree. She waited a second before she changed. "My name is Dedra." She said. Taking off her dress she changed it into her collar. Putting it around her neck she shifted into a wolf and walked out to him.
nathan walked behind a tree and stripped off his shorts and twisted them around the collar on his neck. "nathan." he called out then shifted to his wolf form. with a air of excitment about him nathan pranced out and looked over at deidra. she was smaller than him but she obviously posessed more strength than the average werewolf. probobly as much as him.
User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

((I love our Avi combonation!))

Deidra started jumping around with excitement as she waited for him. When he came out she actully took a play stance and wagged her tail. She never spent alot of time with other wolfs since her, um accedent so this was going to be fun.
nathan pranced around then started runing toward the north where a large herd of moose were often feeding
User Image

({i know!)}

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
dei-the-hybrid
User Image

Deidra did a play yelp and ran after him. She got less playful and mor serious when she was next to him. As they got closer to the moose she caught the scent of them, and their blood. As a reacton her k9 teeth grew slightly larger then the average wolf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff