User Image
" Jon Snow "
the b*****d son
t w e n t y - t w o

» » » » »

x x kit katt x
User Image
User Image

It was the fourth year of summer. She was now eighteen years of age. She was carrying two buckets of water that she retrieved from the well. As she walked quietly back to the Inn her father owned and ran, she noticed him in the distance, Jon Snow, the b*****d son of Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell. She hated that this was how most people regarded him, a b*****d son, with the unlucky fate to be named Snow. Snow was a surname that was only given to those unlucky enough to be born with no name of their own. As she got closer, she could see him riding horseback beside his brother, Robb Stark. They were headed in the direction of the blacksmith.She walked past and made her way to the Inn. She lived with her father and younger brother, Henry. Her mother died giving birth to him. She walked around the corner to go through the alley so she could go in the Inn, from the back near the kitchen. A way she’d gone numerous times, her shortcut. As she walked it reminded her of the time she and Jon Snow met.

It was three years ago. She had just turned fifteen. She’d even bled for the first time that year. She had officially become a woman, fit for marriage and child bearing. She was of lower class though, with a little dowry to her name. Annalisa wasn’t sure she’d ever receive any great proposals or prospects of marriage. Annalisa had been helping her father all day around the Inn. He asked her to go get some more wood for the fire. She set off gathering twigs, then branches, and just a few logs, her young arms could carry. She was heading back to the inn, taking her usual shortcut around back when she noticed a group of two men lurking around. She stopped walking and was about to turn around so she could go around to the front, when another man came before her, blocking her path. “It looks like this little lass, has lost her way,” He cooed leaning closer to her. Annalisa was scared and disgusted by him. The man reeked of ale and sweat. The other two men behind her snickered and laughed. They moved closer towards her and the man in front of her. Annalisa panicked and tried to move past him. “Please, let me pass,” She cried. The man in front of her moved forward, causing her to take a step back. “Shhh, don’t worry lass, we’ll help you find your way. Won’t we?” He said looking at the other two men behind her with a devilish grin. She stopped walking when the two men behind her got closer. She dropped the bundle of wood she’d collected save one thick log, which she used to hit the man in front of her with. She’d managed to hit her target but it only angered him. “Grab her!” He hissed as he clutched his side. It stung but not enough to weaken him. “So you want to play? Well then, we’ll just have to teach you some manners girl.” The two men grabbed her, causing her to drop the log. She glared at the man in front of her, he moved closer and slapped her hard across the cheek. Her eyes watered as her face stung and started to swell up. She noticed the man who’d struck her start to loosen the folds of his pants. She really started to panic and she screamed for help. This time instead of striking her, he punched her hard in the stomach which knocked the wind out of her. Annalisa gasped for breath and whimpered as he moved closer. She trembled as his other hand moved to the skirts of her gown, starting to raise them slowly. “No…please don’t,” She begged as tears slid down her cheeks even though she knew it was useless. “Be still wench, or it will hurt more.” One of the men holding her in place from behind, buried his face in her hair, smelling her. She shuddered as she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck. “Hurry, I want her next.” Just when Annalisa thought all hope was lost and these foul, vile men would have their way with her, she heard footsteps approaching. Annalisa could not see who it was approaching, she prayed it was someone coming to save her. “Let her go…” The voice commanded. She was relieved when it was a man’s voice, telling her attacker’s to let her go. This man was going to save her. The man in front of Annalisa let go of her dress and she breathed another sigh of relief when the folds fell back into place. The other two men still had a hold of her arms, as they waited to see what their leader would do.

When the man in front of her turned around and moved aside she had a clear view of who had come to her rescue. She recognized him, he was Lord Stark’s son, Jon Snow. The man who’d attacked her, stepped towards him, scrutinizing him and towering over Jon Snow in height. “I know you, you’re Lord Stark’s b*****d.” He spat. Jon Snow stood here unfazed by the insult of his tone. He’d probably heard that his whole life, to his face, behind his back, in whispers as he walked around Winterfell. Still, he remained calm and collected, standing his ground. “I said, let her go,” He commanded again, this time moving his cloak aside to place his hand on the hilt of his sword, challenging the men. The older man barked with laughter. “I’m afraid I can’t do that. We were just getting started. What’s wrong b*****d? Do you want a taste of her too? She is a pretty young, supple wench, very ripe for the taking. Why I bet, she’s even a virgin. Do you want to find out? I bet she can give you lots of bastards to take the name Snow.” After that insult Jon attacked the drunkard and the two of them fought. Jon’s movements were strong and fast. He seemed very well trained. Not once did he pull out his sword either. His opponent was sluggish from drinking but still relying on brute strength compared to the boy. Finally, Jon outwitted him, and knocked him out cold. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. The man who’d said he wanted her next let go of her and shoved her into the other man’s arms. As Jon and him fought, they appeared to be more evenly matched. He wasn’t as fat or large as the other man, he was still taller than Jon but also lean and quick. She gasped when he managed to punch Lord Snow in the stomach and he stumbled backwards. He quickly recovered and fought her other attacker vigorously until he too was knocked out cold.

As Jon faced the girl and the last man standing, he unsheathed his sword. “I’ll say this only once more, let her go….” Annalisa could feel the man breathing heavily. He was panicking because he was scared. He should be. She had never seen a man fight so brilliantly. It didn’t take the man long to realize he didn’t want to fight and end up like his companions, so he let her go. He shoved her towards Jon and ran, like the coward he is. When he shoved her, she fell into Jon Snow’s and he caught her. She held onto him for support until she regained her balance. Jon caught the young girl when the man threw her towards him. He helped her up and when she regained her balance, he released her and examined her. His hand reached out and his fingertips tilted her chin to the side so he could look upon the bruise starting to form on her cheek. “Are you alright?” He asked. Annalisa gazed up at him. She had never seen him this closely before. He was so handsome. Most of the girls her age would giggle and blush as they talked of Lord Stark’s sons, Robb and Jon. They would say how handsome both were but how they would want to marry Robb, because they would become a Lady of Winterfell. Annalisa found herself blushing now, because she was so close to Jon Snow and he seemed to be peering into her soul as he looked at her. “Y-yes m-my lord. I am fine. Thank you….you saved me from a terrible fate.” She said as she gazed into his eyes. She noticed now that instead of the grey, she had thought they were, they were actually a deep brown almost as black as night. Jon dropped his hand and smiled at her kindly. “I’ll walk you home.” He said. Annalisa nodded and bent to pick up her bundle of wood, so she wouldn’t be returning home empty handed and have to explain to her father why. She already had a feeling she would have to explain the mark on her face, if he noticed. Jon watched her then made sure the two men were still out cold before they left them there. Annalisa followed Lord Jon Snow as he led her out the way she came, so they would be on the main road. They walked in silence, until he broke it asking her, “What’s your name?” Annalisa looked over at him curiously as she clutched her bundle of wood. “My name is Annalisa Townsend, my Lord.” Then Jon Snow smiled at her and walked with her until they reached the Inn.

Just as soon as they had arrived at the Inn he left and that was the last time she spoke with Jon Snow. She always watched him whenever he was nearby. Annalisa was intrigued by him. There seemed so much more to him than anyone would dare admit. She secretly hoped that one day their paths would cross again, but not because he would be rescuing her. She shook her head a smile gracing her face as she walked into the Inn, putting the fresh buckets of water where they needed to go.
User Image
 User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx☬ Crash CRASH⊰burn let it all burn
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» » This hurricane's chasing us all underground
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You say you wrongYOU WRONG
                                                             xxxxxxxxI'm right, I'm right :: you're w r o n g we fight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOK I'm running from the light
                                                             xxxxxxxxxx➽ Running from the day tonight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OH, THE QUIET SILENCE DEFINES OUR MISERY )
                                                             xxxxx☇ The riot inside keeps trying to visit me ! !

Even though the sun was bright in the sky that day, it was rather deceiving. In the North it was always rather cold despite if the sun was up or not. Anyone who lived here was pretty much used to that. Jon Snow was no exception to this. He was bundled up in furs as him and his brother, well half brother, Robb were getting their horses to ride. Grey Wind and Ghost were nipping at their heels.

It was still crazy to think of how they came about the direwolves. They had been with their Lord Father and his men, along with their younger brother Bran. Their father had to deal with a deserter of the Nights Watch. Once you take the Black you were there for life and if you left it meant death. The Starks had the blood of the first man and believed the person who passed the sentence should wield the sword. This meant their father, Eddard Stark, had been the one to put the man to death. Afterwards they had been coming back and found a dead elk with babies. The ironic thing was that there was three boys and two girl pups. The same as in the Stark family. There was also a sixth wolf that was separated from the group and was all white, compared to the others who were grey with some white to them. Some tout of this as a sign from the Old Gods that the Stark children, and Jon, was meant to have the direwolf pups.

Laughing, jesting, and teasing each other, the two brothers were riding towards the blacksmith. They were going to go help teaching their brother, Bran, with training. Mainly with archery since that was what he needed to work on at the moment. In a way it was kind of funny that their sister, Arya, was good at that sort of thing. Her and Sansa, their other sister, we're completely different. Sansa was like any other lady and was proper and courteous while Arya wanted nothing to do with any of that and would rather do 'guy' things like sword fighting, bows, anything of that nature.

Jon was rather close to most of his half siblings. All of them except Sansa. Sansa took more after her Lady mother. Ever since finding out what it the word b*****d meant, and that Jon was different from them, she didn't really want anything to do with him. In a way it kind of hurt, but if Lady Stark had her way, he wouldn't be close to any of his half siblings. Him and Robb were probably the closest since they were of the same age.

At the archery, the two were giving pointers, like how Bran needed to relax his bow arm, or focus, or this and that. He had shot a few shots, only to miss. The next one he was about the shoot when an arrow came whooshing past and landed in the center of the target. When the three looked back to see Arya Robb and Jon started laughing while Bran took off chasing her. 

User Image
User Image

A few days had passed since she spotted Jon Snow in town. There was much excitement because King Robert Baratheon had arrived at Winterfell. The King had come along with the Queen of House Lannister, her two brothers, the Kingslayer and the Imp. There were rumors that the King was going to name Lord Eddard Stark as his new hand, because Lord Jon Arryn had died. In honor of the King and his household’s arrival a great feast was being held in the castle. Annalisa had been busy today, helping her father around the Inn. Many men from the Kings guard had come into the Inn seeking ale and warmth. She suspected many of them hadn’t been this far north into the never ending winter before. This was toward the end of their summer winters. It could have been worse much worse. The day went by rather quickly and before she knew it the sun had set. Once she had finished her chores the rest of the evening was hers to do as she wished and so she grabbed her cloak and walked out of the Inn. She felt like taking a walk and she found herself within the walls of the castle. She wasn’t sure what brought her there. She guessed she was just curious. Annalisa sighed. It wasn’t as if she’d actually be able to see what went on during a feast or be able to see any of the royalty who’d traveled from Kings Landing. It was silly of her to wander in. What if someone caught her? As she was about to leave the way she’d come in, she heard a noise. It sounded as though someone was hitting a piece of wood. Then she heard bits of a conversation. She crept closer quietly not want to be spotted in case it was a pair of guards. She instead spotted Jon Snow and a dwarf who had to be the Queen Cercei’s brother, Tyrion Lannister, the Imp. Other than him being a great deal smaller than Jon Snow, his yellow hair and rich clothing gave away who he was. She suspected though that if you were a dwarf it was better to be a rich dwarf than a poor one. She listened to their conversation. Tyrion Lannister had plainly called Jon a b*****d. “Let me give you some advice b*****d. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor. It can never be used to hurt you.” Jon looked miserable. She watched him as he started to swing his sword at the practice dummy. She wondered why he was alone outside and not inside enjoying the feast. Annalisa knew she should leave before he or anyone discovered her there but she couldn’t take her eyes away from him.
User Image
 User Image

The next few days were rather hectic as preparations for the King and Queens arrival. Jon really didn't have to do much, though him and Robb and to get hair cuts and shave. This was what Lady Stark wanted, not necessarily them. After the arrival, which pretty much everyone stood out for. Jon stood a little behind his family since it wouldn't have been right to stand next to them since that was only for the Stark family. The same went for the feast. He was outside since it would have disgraced the king and queen to be in the presence of a b*****d, lady stark's words. He did meet Tyrion, the imp outside. Apparently the male didn't really care to be inside with the rest of his family. He told Jon about how he needed to get over people calling him a b*****d and that by not letting it get to him, then it could never be used to hurt him. After that he left and Jon went back to hitting the practice dummy. The feeling one would get when their being watched came over him. This caused him to stop and glance around the place. He didn't see why anyone would be outside, if they were, when they could be inside at the feast.

User Image
User Image

Annalisa continued to watch Jon as he attacked the dummy ferociously. It was no wonder he had been able to defeat those three men when they’d first met. He probably trained like this all the time and had been training with a sword for quite a while. When Jon started to turn around in the direction where she was, she started to step backwards into the darkness, hoping he hadn’t seen her. It wasn’t until she heard something behind her that she gasped loudly when she did. Behind her was an animal, as white as snow. It was Jon Snow’s direwolf. The animal was very large and although he wasn’t baring his fangs at her in a threatening manner, she was still frightened at being so close to one. She started to back away from it slowly and out into the open where Jon was sure to see her. The wolf must have known she was there and she couldn’t blame him for wanting to protect his master. His red eyes watched her and he remained silent as he walked forward slowly. Annalisa stayed quiet as she backed out of the corner she’d been trying to hide in.
User Image
 User Image

Because Ghost wasn't growling, Jon didn't know of the coming out of the shadows until after it was happening. Ghost was a quiet wolf compared to his siblings. He hardly ever made a noise. This made it hard for enemies to know when he was going to attack, especially if he did so from behind. It was probably no wonder she was scared, not only from being close to one, but for the fact his wolf acted slightly different than other wolves. "Who are you?" he asked when she backed out. Her back was to him so he couldn't tell who she was. If he saw her he would more than likely remember her. After all, it wasn't exactly very often that he had to go around rescuing girl from drunken men.

User Image
User Image

As Annalisa backed out into the open, she wished she had never came here tonight. It was foolish of her to come and now she was scared out of her wits by a direwolf creeping closer and closer to her. She backed up until she heard his voice. He was coming closer towards her now. He had asked who she was because he couldn’t see her, her back was to him from the direction she was facing. She turned towards him slightly, still not wanting to take her gaze off the wolf completely. “My name is Annalisa,” She said. “I was just passing by, when I heard noises. I came to see what it was. I didn’t mean to skulk about in the corner.”
User Image
 User Image

Jon could tell she was scared of Ghost. That wasn't very surprising. Even though they had barely had their direwolves for two weeks, they were still growing rather fast. Ghost even more so. He seemed like he would be the largest of his siblings, even though he had been the smallest. "He won't hurt you" he finally said in response. Ghost just seemed to be watching her, perhaps studying her. He wouldn't attack unless she threatened the direwolf himself or Jon. Or if Jon commanded it, which he wouldn't unless he was being attacked or something. Though he wouldn't even need to since the wolf was fast and could react fast. "Ghost to me" he said just to make her feel better.

User Image
User Image

Even when she had turned to face him so he could see her and say her name, he didn't seem to recognize her. She was a little disappointed but relieved a little too. She didn't want him to remember her as she was then. When he rescused her she looked scared, weak and helpless until he intervened. Now she was older, taller, and had the build of a woman instead of the young girl he'd rescued that night. Annalisa sighed with relief and relaxed slightly when he called the wolf to him. So his name was Ghost. It was a fitting name, he had crept behind her much like a ghost would have. His fur was a beautiful shade of white like the snow. The two seemed like a match as she watched the wolf go to his side. Annalisa could hear the faint sound of music and laughter, from the feast no doubt, entertainment for the royalty and their court. Annalisa looked over at Jon and smiled at him. Now that she could seem him closer, he had gotten a haircut and shaved since the last time she saw him and his brother in town.
User Image
 User Image

The name did indeed sound a little familiar to Jon. He couldn't exactly place where he had heard it from before, or if he had seen her before or not. Maybe that was a good thing since no one would want someone to remember a first meeting such as the one they had. "I'm Jon" he said in response. Sure most people probably already knew that, but it was the polite thing to do. "I'm sorry about Ghost. He likes to wander off sometimes. Though he's fairly harmless." Any enemies wouldn't think that, but he wouldn't try to hurt someone for no reason.

User Image
User Image

"It's nice to meet you, Jon," She replied walking a little closer to him. When he apologized for Ghost scaring her. "Don't apologize, he just startled me that's all." She couldn't fault the wolf for discovering her hiding. In a way she was sort of grateful. He had forced her out into the open and now she was in front of Jon Snow, actually talking to him. Something she never thought she would be doing. "He's a beautiful creature. I thought there were no more direwolves. How long have you had him?" She asked curious.
User Image
 User Image

Even though Jon couldn't place why the name sounded familiar or figure if he had seen her before, he did note that she was beautiful.  Glancing down to Ghost he smiled lightly.  "Just a couple weeks" he responded. "my brother and I found the litter. Truth be told, it feels like I've had him much longer. It's almost hard to imagine they're only a couple weeks old what with how fast they're growing" he said and wondered why he had said all of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff