Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

I'll never be the same I'm caught inside
the memories of promises of yesterdays
and I belong to you
I just can't walk away because after loving you
I can never be the same...

When Jon finished cooking the sausage, she thanked him and accepted them. She fed two to Ghost since she found that she wasn't that hungry. She ate the rest and took a few sips of water from one of the water pouches he'd packed. She moved a little closer to Jon. She rested her head against his shoulder.
User Image
 User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx☬ Crash CRASH⊰burn let it all burn
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» » This hurricane's chasing us all underground
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You say you wrongYOU WRONG
                                                             xxxxxxxxI'm right, I'm right :: you're w r o n g we fight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOK I'm running from the light
                                                             xxxxxxxxxx➽ Running from the day tonight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OH, THE QUIET SILENCE DEFINES OUR MISERY )
                                                             xxxxx☇ The riot inside keeps trying to visit me ! !

Ghost was more than happy to eat whatever food she didn't want. Afterwards he laid down beside them. Jon ate his fill and afterwards wrapped his arm around her. After awhile he finally laid back to get some sleep before they headed out tomorrow.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. They didn't stay up much longer and once Jon laid down, she laid down beside him, still staying close for warmth. The next morning when Annalisa woke up first she blushed as she felt herself even closer to Jon than she had been last night. Her back was pressed against his chest and he had his leg and arm wrapped around her. She sighed and closed her eyes, not wanting to wake him just yet. She also had to admit she was rather comfortable in his arms.
User Image
 User Image

Jon had no clue that during the night he wrapped his arm and leg around her. He would probably wake up and like the feeling of her in his arms. For the moment he was asleep and content.  A little while later he shifted as he started to wake up.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa had fallen back asleep and it wasn't until a little later that Jon started to stir as he woke up. She blushed again but stayed still and kept her eyes closed, pretending she was still asleep. She wondered if every night would be like this, sleeping beside Jon and being held in his arms. She wondered would things change once they made it to White Harbor and found a place to live. Would they have separate rooms? After all, they were not wed.
User Image
 User Image

Jon woke up a little after what would be considered breakfast time. So it was probably about nine in the morning. He soon realized how he had his arm around her and quickly moved it as he sat up and didn't want her waking up and feeling uncomfortable.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa waited a few minutes before she moved and opened her eyes.”Jon….?” She started to sit up and spotted him near her. She smiled at him. “Good morning.” She started to stand up to dust herself off. She moved closer to him and leaned down to kiss his cheek. “I’ll be right back,” She said and started to walk in the woods near the stream they had found yesterday before setting up camp. Luckily, it wasn’t completely frozen over. She made her way over to it and kneeled in front of it. She washed her hands and scooped up some water to wash her face. When she finished she came back to the camp as Jon started preparing breakfast.
User Image
 User Image

"Morning" Jon have a smile in return. He wasn't sure what she was doing but could guess. He then started about getting breakfast ready. "Did you sleep well?" he asked once she had come back.

User Image
User Image

I was looking for a breath of life
A little touch of heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang no
To get a dream of life again
A little of vision of the start and the end
But all the choirs in my head sang no...

When she returned he was still cooking some of the food he’d brought. “I slept very well, thank you.” She helped feed the fire with some more wood and they ate breakfast. This was nice but she wondered how things were back at Winterfell. How was her brother? How was Jon’s brother, Bran? Had he woken up yet? When they finished eating, she looked over at him. “Jon, will you teach me how to fight, to defend myself?” He was always saving her, and she knew he couldn’t always be there to rescue her. So in the event she found herself in trouble, she wanted to be able to help herself.

But I only needed one more touch
      Another taste of heavenly rush
      And I believe; I believe it so
      And I only needed one more touch
      Another taste of devouring rush
      And I believe, I believe it so...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers