Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

I'll never be the same I'm caught inside
the memories of promises of yesterdays
and I belong to you
I just can't walk away because after loving you
I can never be the same...

When they finished eating, Jon left and she started to get ready for bed. She decided she would go to the inn tomorrow to say goodbye to her brother and get the rest of her things. She would go alone. She wanted to give Jon a chance to say good bye to his siblings and take care of whatever business he had without worrying about her. She would be fine. She would wait outside the Inn to make sure her father was not around before entering. Before she went to sleep she packed up her things. She didn’t have much but she wanted to be prepared and ready to leave when Jon was ready.
User Image
 User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx☬ Crash CRASH⊰burn let it all burn
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» » This hurricane's chasing us all underground
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You say you wrongYOU WRONG
                                                             xxxxxxxxI'm right, I'm right :: you're w r o n g we fight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOK I'm running from the light
                                                             xxxxxxxxxx➽ Running from the day tonight
                                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( OH, THE QUIET SILENCE DEFINES OUR MISERY )
                                                             xxxxx☇ The riot inside keeps trying to visit me ! !

After he left Jon went back to his room. He likely wouldn't pack very much for when they left. Mostly just clothing since it would still be cold where their going, just a little less, as well as the money and maybe some food. Tomorrow he would plan to go around saying good bye to his siblings. Especially since this would likely be the last time he would see his sisters for a good long time since they were leaving. He tried to get past his nerves to get some sleep.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

After she packed her belongings, she laid down to get some rest. The next morning, after she and Jon had breakfast, she took care of the chores Maester Luwin had for her and once again thanked him for his kindness. She would miss helping him. He was a very kind old man. Annalisa left the castle to return to the inn. She waited outside for a while, her father never came outside but she didn’t care. She had to see her brother one last time. She pulled the hood of her cloak over her face and walked inside. As she walked in, so far she didn’t spot her father but she made her way upstairs to her brother’s room and opened it. She frowned when he wasn’t there. She closed his bedroom door and walked down the hall to her room. She opened the door and grabbed a few of the things she’d left behind before leaving. She walked back outside of the inn and checked out back for her brother, where she found him. “Henry,” She said smiling, glad that she found him. “Annalisa? You’re back,” He said as he ran to her. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. “Not for long Henry. I came to say good bye. I’m leaving Winterfell and I don’t know when I’ll return.” She could hear Henry crying. “Why? Why are you leaving me?” He asked. She cried a little herself. “Shhh, it’s time for me to go. I’ll be back one day. It’s alright because you have father. When you see him, tell him I said good bye and that I love him. I love you both and I want you to look out for each other.” She hugged her brother and kissed him on the brow. She stayed with him for a few more minutes, before she left to go back to the castle.
User Image
 User Image

The next morning Jon packed up his clothing. While he didn't have a ton, he still wanted to pack kind of light so he just took the ones he wore the most. A few different outfits should be enough to suffice. He also counted his money and he had eight gold pieces, twelve silver, and ten copper. Still it wasn't a lot but they both had money and hopefully it could last for awhile. He then went around saying goodbye to various members of the family. Since Lady Stark was always with Bran he saved goodbyes with him for last. It was a good thing too because it was awkward and after he was done Catelyn told him she wanted him to leave. Whether it was just the room or not he was unsure.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa made it back to the castle okay and waited for Jon in her room. She had all her stuff packed and dressed warmly. She didn't know how long they would be outside. She wasn't sure how long the journey would be to White Harbor. She also didn't have a horse, so she wondered if they would need to buy one, if Jon was able to get one from the castle for her, or if she would ride along him on his horse. She wouldn't mind either way, she would just do whatever he thought was best.
User Image
 User Image

After he said goodbye to everyone, and when his father found out about his leaving, he surprsingly gave him a little extra money to see them off and to help until they could find a job. On top of that the whole thing about the food, which Jon had thought of doing, except he didn't have to get leftovers and could take a pouch full. Aside from that he also filled a couple canteens full of water so they would have something to drink. While he wasn't sure about horses, he did have his own and if worse came to worse he could just get Annalisa one now that he had some extra money thanks to his father. Once that was taken care of he went to meet her at her room.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa waited patiently for Jon to come and get her. This was it. They were actually leaving Winterfell. She wasn't sure when and if she would ever return. She wondered what the future held for them. It wasn't long before Jon knocked on the door and walked inside. She smiled at him and stood up. She grabbed her bag, following him out. She assumed he'd said all of his goodbyes. She had as well. "Jon, I don't have a horse. Do you think I'll need one?" She asked.
User Image
 User Image

"We can get you one if you want. My father gave me some extra money, it should be enough. Unless you want to ride with me" Jon told her. Either way he didn't mind and would just let her choose whichever was more comfortable for her. It was a little nerve racking to think they were leaving and who knew when they'd come back.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa smiled. "I wouldn't mind riding with you, I was just worried it would be too much for your horse to carry us both." It would probably slow down their travel time. He had his stuff and supplies and she had her own bag. If he did buy her a horse, he would have to teach her how to ride. She had never learned and never had the need to.
User Image
 User Image

"Yeah, it probably would be hard carrying everything we brought and then the both of us" Jon agreed. It would probably be quite a surprise to find out she had never ridden before. Mostly because anyone he ever met knew how to ride, despite whether they needed to know how or not. It would likely mean they had to wait a few days since there was no way he could teach in such a short amount of time.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

"Alright then." She started walking in the direction of town with him. It wasn't so much that she didn't know how to ride a horse, it had just been a long time since she had. She supposed it was something that you never truly forgot how to do. "I have to admit though, it's been a while since I rode a horse." She was afraid she'd probably forgotten everything or wouldn't be good at it.
User Image
 User Image

"I'm sure you'll be just fine" Jon smiled lightly. Since it had been awhile he would likely see about choosing a horse that was tamer rather than one who was harder to handle, so to speak. Ghost wasn't around at the moment but he had no doubt the wolf would show up before they left.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Annalisa blushed because she was a little embarrassed. She hoped she wouldn't make a fool out herself, trying to ride the horse. Annalisa continued to walk beside him. She wondered how much ground they would actually cover today. She had never asked him how many days ride it would be to White Harbor.
User Image
 User Image

At the stables there were a few horses for sale. All seemed alright enough for someone who had not ridden in awhile. "Is there any you particularly like?" he asked curiously.

User Image
User Image

and I belong to you

Once they were at the stables, she and Jon looked around at the horses that were for sale. He told her which ones he thought were tamed pretty well. When he asked her if there was one, she particularly liked, she nodded. She walked up to a beautiful chesnut mare. He was magnificent. She stroked his mane. Out of all the horses they looked at she thought he was the most calm when she approached. "I like him," She said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff