Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Serene Yamamoto

She watched Aiyana and gave her a small smile. Her attention then went to the nurse as she came in for a couple of minutes to check on her before leaving. "Something to eat would be nice....I haven't ate since yesterday afternoon...." Serene said softly.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Grey stood up and stretched "Well it's decided. Let us all go get some food. It would do us all some good. There is a diner just down the road." Florence nodded in agreement. THey all headed out of the room and unfortunately they had to pass Kitoro's room but thankfully the blinds were closed as nurses were in there draining his wounds. They headed downstairs and to the diner. Aiyana was still looking around as they sat at the table. "What is she doing?" Grey asked, as he watched her.
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

"I think she's looking for her daddy....But I'm not exactly sure..." Serene replied. "She must be aware something isn't right," Serene added softly as she watched Aiyana and gently ran a hand over Aiyana's head. "Am I close, little one?" she asked softly.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aiyana looked at Serene and opened her mouth and then closed it again and reached up at Serene. Florence had a sad look on her face. Grey chimed in, "Well a good thing she is too young to be able to remember any of this." Their food had arrived and the waitress remarked at how cute the baby was. She then left and Grey began to eat but Florence just kind of looked at her food not really eating much. Simply poking at it.

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

"Don't worry...Daddy will be back before we know it....Then we can punish him for being so careless," Serene told Aiyana as she let the baby girl take her finger. She had thanked the waitress and started to eat, but noticed Florence just picking at her food. "You okay, Florence?" Serene asked.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Florence looked up at Serene and sighed. "I am not used to all this stuff I guess. Wolves and assassin's. Agents and secret armies. I never dealt with anything like this. That and seeing Kitoro like that just gives me an overwhelming sense of uselessness about it. A mothers heart was broken seeing him like that. He was always so full of energy and insults and laughs. Granted I haven't known you very long, it is just hard to see him so helpless... I want to go in an give him a big mothers hug but I can't..." Grey put his arm around her. "We all feel like that honey...We have to be each others support. For him and for Serene and Aiyana."

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

Serene lowered her head, looking at her food. "I know and I'm so sorry to have you two brought into this mess...I never would have wished this nightmare upon anyone..." Serene said. "Especially when Kitoro and I have been fighting this nightmare ourselves for so long," she added.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Florence reached across the table and put her hand on hers. "Honey. I don't regret getting into this. My only regret is not being able to do more for the people I love is all. Don't beat yourself up. We love all three of you and when one of my babies gets hurt, it hits the mom the hardest." She said with a smile. "Now I don't need my other little one getting just as sad. I won't have it. Don't question me either, I have a metal spoon here and I'm not afraid to use it." She chuckled softly. [/color

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

Serene looked at Florence and gave a small smile at her comment having a metal spoon. "I don't think they hurt as much as your wooden spoon though," she said. "Anyways, you've done everything you can for us...We never knew of loving and supporting parents until we met you two," Serene said softly.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Well you have us now and that is what matters the most" Florence said and Grey nodded in agreement. This little chat seemed to help as Florence started to eat now. They eventually finished the meal and Grey and Florence were heading back to the hotel room. It had been a long day already and felt like they needed a nap. Meanwhile at the hospital, Kitoro was beginning to stir. The meds were wearing off and the heart monitors were beginning to go crazy. He was beginning to wake and all the pain was hitting at once. 'What's going on?! Where am I?! So...much.....pain... Serene, Where is Serene?!' His mind was racing as he tried to stand. Nurses rushed in and injected more meds into his arm knocking him out instantly.

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

Once they were back to the hotel room, Serene had tried to get some sleep. Even if she could rest for a little while she would be happy, but she her worries sent her straight into the depths of her nightmares. She was asleep for a good while until she could have sworn she heard Kitoro. Her eyes snapped open and she quickly sat up, looking around. "Kitoro...?" she asked quietly, not wanting to wake up Aiyana, Florence, or Grey. After realizing he wasn't there, she brought a hand to her head. 'Great....I'm hearing things now.....This lack of rest is gonna drive me crazy...' she thought to herself with a sigh. Shaking her head lightly, Serene got up and fixed herself a cup of water before sitting down in the chair by the window.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Grey and Florence woke up to see Serene sitting by the window. "Didn't you sleep any hun?" Florence asked. Grey grumbled and went to the bathroom. Florence walked over to Serene and sat across from her. "You okay? You seem like something rattled you.." She said as she put her hand over hers. Aiyana was still sleeping soundly. The sun was starting to come up and wash over the city. Kitoro was just drifting from dream to dream trying to figure out what happened. Why couldn't he seem to wake up? Once he figured out he was still dreaming, he would jump to another dream. It felt endless and he couldn't find Serene or Aiyana but he could hear their cries and voices.

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

Serene shook her head. "No...Every time I try to sleep, I fall into the same sea of nightmares..." Serene sighed. "But this time...It wasn't the nightmares that woke me up...It was Kitoro's voice...He was calling for me as if looking for me," Serene said. "I know it sounds crazy...But it also sounded like he was here," she muttered.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Florence smiled and pattd her hand. "It's okay dear. You miss him. You miss hearing hsi voice. It's only natural that he is in your dreams and you hear his voice. Hopefully he will be okay enough for them to take him out of that clean room so we can see him." She smiled and said so with words full of hope. Kitoro was groaning as he was coming too again. He felt the pain rush through his body but he was restrained. He heard the beeping of the monitors as his heart race picked up speed. He heard people rushing in. his world was hazy and everything sounded muffled. He screamed in frustration. He overheard a woman saying 'how is he fighting off that much pain medicine? It's inhuman!' followed by another who said 'I don't know but all we have to do is keep him under. That's what we are getting paid for. To keep him out of the way remember? What's taking so long! Put more drugs in the iv!' Then just like that everything went to black again

User Image
User Image
Serene Yamamoto

She sighed and closed her eyes. "I do miss him....He's been so busy in the last month between work and training...We barely even had any time to spend together because of it all..." Serene said. She looked out the window towards the hospital.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff