Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Serene Mitoki

"I do....It would have been the end if it weren't for that store....If I had been strong enough to run it like it should be," she sighed softly. She moved to get up, forcing Saru to fall off of her back as she sat on the floor and looked at Kitoro and petted Hoshi. "I just hope this contact of yours will find someone to buy the land and not cause us any trouble..."

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Well it is probably a blessing in disguise. So now you can focus on having babies and being beautiful." He said with a grin. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at her. "If they try and shenanigans I will make sure they won't ever do it again." He said with a serious tone.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

She smiled gently at him. "You know....I did buy a pregnancy test, but we gotta wait a couple weeks or so before I should use it though," Serene said. "And if I do end up pregnant....We're gonna have to get a doctor just so we can keep a check on how well the growing baby is doing," she said.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
"Well I guess over the next few weeks we are going to have to study extra hard to pass that test." He said with a grin. He nodded at her saying they would need a doctor. "We can go to the farther away town so we don't have to go to winchester for it." He said with a smile as he reached out and put his hand on her stomach.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

She smiled and nodded. "That we will," she said and gently placed her hand on his when he put his hand on her stomach. "That's what I hoped...Hopefully we can find a good doctor in that town..." she said softly and smiled lightly at him. "Feel anything yet? Any kind of kicking?" she joked with a light laugh.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
"I feel a strong burn for needing a baby inside of there." He responded back with a laugh. "I am sure we will find a wonderful doctor in that town you will like and will give our child the best possible care. Because if he doesn't, He will regret it." He said and gently squeezed her stomach.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

She laughed. "My tummy is hungry for a baby," she joked. She then smiled and nodded. "We better. I want nothing but the best for the baby...And that we'll all be taken care of properly," Serene said.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kitoro laughed. "I don't think your tummy is the only thing hungry for a baby." He nudged her and laughed. He sat up finally and kept his hand on her stomach. "Our baby will be perfectly healthy and I will make sure we are taken care of and protected. I promise you that my love." He said with a serious but caring tone.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

"Is that so?" she asked with a laugh. She smiled and kissed him even though he was against kissing with slobber being on her face, she didn't care. "I know you will..." she whispered.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
He returned her kiss and then pulled back after a few moments. "That's all you get until we clean our faces" He laughed as he wiped off his face. Kitoro stood up and held hos hand out for Seren to get up off the floor. "Our lives are going to be wonderful together my love. We will be happy my love.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

She smirked. "Is that so? I could always steal another," she said with a laugh. She then took his hand, letting him help her to her feet. Serene then looked to him and nodded. "Agreed..." she said. "Though other than a baby....There's just one thing missing to make us the happy family," she whispered leaning against him so she could rest her head against his chest, closing her eyes. "Though then again, that's the only hint I'll give you to what my wish was," she added, realizing she had slipped.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kitoro laughed "You can try but I won't make it easy for you this time around." He said with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He rested his chin on he top of her head and took in her scent. "Well be careful now because you said it might not come true." he grinned but kissed the top of her head. "We will be a true family my love. I promise." He said as he squeezed her tighter.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

"I didn't exactly say it. I only gave you a hint," she laughed. She nuzzled him as he held her tighter and rested his chin on her head. "Well, let's get washed up...I'm sure you're about ready for dinner, love," she said.

Hilarious Genius

8,675 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kitoro nodded and let go of her before kneeling down and scooping her up in his arms. He carried her upstairs and into the room. He shut the door behind them so the pups couldn't follow and set her down. He smiled as he gave her a wink and began to strip down. He walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

User Image
User Image
Serene Mitoki

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs, to their room. Serene saw he had shut the door and was put down as he began to strip down. "Someone is being a little mischievous," she smirked as she saw him give her a wink. Serene stripped down herself and followed him into the bathroom, wrapping her arms around him. "Looks like those wounds of yours have healed up nicely," she said softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff