• Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

Wibbely Wobbly Timey Wimey...stuff.

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

"Blast! Maybe I can get the Tardis' scanners up and running before everything else." He said with a sigh. Things just got a lot trickier for the chestnut stallion. When Dinky came back she gave a lolli to her mother and then offered one to him. It was red so it couldn't be pear flavored, maybe it was apple, he liked apple! He smiled and took the lolli. "Well thank you very much Dinky. That was very thoughtful of you." He said sticking it into his mouth. Strawberry, not a favorite of his but he didn't mind it. He honestly felt a little better thanks to the pop, it was amazing the power such a simple object had.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Dinky smiled happily that he'd accepted the treat, because she had something else she wanted to ask him now. "Mr. Doctor? Can I ride on your head?" it seemed like an unorthodox request, but the filly was serious. "Pretty please? I've always wanted to know what it's like on an earth pony's head. Auntie Carrot won't let me on hers because she says it'll mess up her mane, and Uncle Written Script is a unicorn so it's not the same. Pretty pretty please?" Her golden eyes got big like a puppy's, and Derpy gave another apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Doctor...she won't stop asking unless you say yes...I've got to get the rest of my shopping done and I don't wanna almost drop her again while I do it."

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

Earth pony? Was that what the species he took the form of was called? Rather curious. So there were three separate classes of ponies. Earth Ponies, which from what he had observed were slightly larger and stronger looking then the other two, Pegasus ponies which were the second largest in size it seemed and sported wings so the could fly, and then unicorns which supposedly were able to do magic but the sparks from Ditzy's horn didn't exactly convince the Doctor of such. His thoughts seemed to have gotten the better of him before he finally snapped back to reality and blinked and then chuckled. "Oh bribing me with Candy for a ride are we? Well lucky for that works. Come on the, up you go." He replied and lowered his had so Dinky could hop on and climb up. Once she had he stood up once more and looked at Derpy. Allright then, shall we finish your shopping then?" He asked with the lollie still in his mouth, more then likely making him look a bit silly.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

((Really there's four but the dear old Doctor hasn't had the privilege of seeing an alicorn yet.))

"Yay!" Dinky cheered as the Doctor lowered to the ground so the filly could climb onto his head. "Your mane's really soft!" she commented as the Doctor stood back up, "You make me taller on the ground then Mama does when she isn't flying!~" Derpy giggled at the sight of the Doctor with Dinky on his head and the lollipop in his mouth. "Hee hee. You two look adorable together like that," she teased. Dinky clapped her hooves and sent off another round of her new fireworks sparks while her mother looked at her list of what she still needed. "Let's see um...just need some milk, and eggs, some carrots, and...some bread. After that, we can drop Dinky off at Carrot Top's before heading back. Her husband should be getting home about now. She's still out working but he'll be there."

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

( I know lol. But Alicorns aren't even a thing outside of the MLP world so the Doctor would never think of it.)
"Well I am taller then her and thank you." He said with a chuckle and then looked at Derpy with a grin when she said they were cute together. She then went over the list of what was left and the course of action they would take once that was over. "All right then, lead the way miss Hooves!" He said cheerily. It wasn't often he got to be in this kind of role so he would enjoy it for now, though he didn't want to be there when Dinky found out he was gone after she was done with her sleep over.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

((Lol, won't he be surprised.))

Derpy grinned as she tucked the list away into the nearly full bag. "Let's go then!" she said confidently like she was leading a battle charge. Together they ventured around the rest of the market until Derpy had acquired everything on her list. The bags were starting to feel heavy on her back and legs, so she'd need to get home soon to unload them. "Okay, now that I have everything I need, we can drop Dinky off. Carrot's house is just through there past Carousel Boutique," she explained, pointing a hoof down one of the streets leading toward the boutique, "If we get there soon we should be able to get back to my house by the time Celestia lowers the sun and Luna raises the moon. Let's go!"

((edited))

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

The Doctor gave a salute as like one would a commanding officer and puffed out his chest and followed at a march behind the grey Pegasus. Admitedly he was having a bit of fun being sidetracked. Then again some of the greatest adventures could come from being side tracked, one never knew what they could run into...though Derpy was about to fund out as a Stallion Pegasus had just crossed her path and she hadn't seemed to notice. "Derpy look out!" The Doctor called but it was to late, the two collided and the small pile of boxes tumbled everywhere as the stallion seemed to be dazed for a moment. Once he regained himself he looked at Derpy with a annoyed look. "It isn't bad enough that you messed us up in the last winter wrap up but now look what you did! Gah, this is why you didn't make it onto the weather team!" The Stallion said angrily.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Derpy hadn't meant to run into the male pegasus. It had been an accident. When he started yelling at her, she shied away and lowered herself a bit with her ears falling. "I-I'm sorry. It was an accident. I-I didn't mean to run into you..." she apologized in a small quivering voice. She hadn't meant to mess up Winter Wrap-up either. Everypony knew she had navigational difficulties, but she had wanted to help so badly. She'd been assigned to a partner, but they had cruelly abandoned her as some sort of sick joke and she'd gone in the wrong direction with the birds.

Dinky wasn't gonna stand for her mother being bullied though. That was one of the few things that set her off. "Hey you leave Mama alone! She didn't mean it!" she yelled from atop the Doctor's head. The pegasus turned a mean glare upon the filly. "You stay outta this pipsqueak. Everyone knows your mother is a walking and flying disaster! It's a wonder they even let her keep you!" The pegasus being much large than she, the filly cowered into the Doctor's mane. Derpy was beginning to tear up now. Her head was bowed, leaving her bangs to shadow and hide hear eyes, but it didn't hide the streaks that appeared down her cheeks.

((Have him call Derpy Ditzy! Please!!!!))

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

Now the Doctor was generally a mellow guy, he did not get angry easily but this stallion was pushing his luck and the Doctor stepped forward. "Excuse me but your are being rude and-" "And who are you huh? You don't know what she's like she's just plain Ditzy!" BAM! The Stallion had received a buck to the face from the Doctor and fell back on his rear as the Doctor stepped forward and loomed over him. "Now you listen to me, and listen good! I can understand if you have had problems with miss hooves in the past, that happens with everyone. I even understand if you don't general like her, not everyone is going to like everyone, but you do not insult someone with such a foul name, especially in front of them and ESPECIALLY not in front of their child! Now I believe you owe my friend an apology."

He snorted angrily and the Pegasus scooted back on his butt before muttering a small sorry to Derpy. "Good, now gather your things and be off with you and don't let me catching you do that again." Violence was not in the Doctors nature, in fact he abored it but it seemed like his hormones were going a bit nuts getting used to the new body and his overdriving want to protect got the better of him. The Stallion quickly gathered his things and flew off. The Doctor walked over to Derpy and patted her on the back. "Don't let it get to you miss hooves, some blokes just aren't very nice." He said in a sympathetic tone.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Dinky had to hang on tight as the Doctor turned around and gave the mean pegasus a good buck in the face with his hind hooves so she wouldn't fall off his head. Her mouth hung slack in awe as he got the other stallion to apologize to her mother and drove him off. "Wow Mr. Doctor! You kicked his flank! That'll show him to not to make fun of Mama again!" she cheered while he patted the grey mare on the back with his hoof to help comfort her. She looked to him with wide eyes still dripping a few tears. A lot of ponies stood up for her if she was getting picked on, but not quite like that. Her face turned red again and she couldn't stop herself from hugging the Doctor. "Thank you..." she whispered.

She quickly pulled away, realizing what she was doing. The mare laughed nervously s she wiped her eyes with the back of her hoof. He was looking at her quite oddly, and Derpy thought it best to give an explanation. "O-Oh, um, I like to give hugs when ponies are nice to me like that... Heh, heh..." She looked away, desperately hiding her now-blushing ears. "W-We should get going again." She turned away quickly, leaving her backside to the Doctor as she led the rest of the way to Carrot's house.

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

The Doctor chuckled at Dinky's cheers and nodded. He was surprised when Derpy hugged him but she then backed off and corked an eye brow wondering why she had done that. The Doctor was no stranger to hugs, so it hadn't bothered him. "Your welcome. Right then, let's be on our way." The Doctor's normally cheery tone came back in an instant and he trotted along behind Derpy with a smile. However he couldn't help but wonder why he had acted so rashly so quickly. Ponies from his world would likely do the same thing if they felt threatened, or they felt a friend was threatened, perhaps his biology was changing do to his new body. He'd have to make a note to try to hold back his impulses a bit better.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

((Is it really your biology though Doctor...?))

Passing the boutique, it was just another block until they reached Carrot's house. A grey unicorn with a short and neatly trimmed purple mane was outside while a yellow earth filly a bit larger than Dinky played with a ball in the yard. He was around the same size as the Doctor, though maybe a little bit sorter. His cutie mark was an unrolled parchment with scribble across it to represent words. His horn was glowing green as his magic was being used to manipulate a pair of garden shears to trim some hedges in front of the house.

"Uncle Written Script!" the filly called. The unicorn male looked up, a smile appearing on his face when he saw the unicorn waving from atop an unfamiliar pony's head. "Hello Dinky! Hello Derpy!" he called as he put the shears down in a safe place before his horn stopped glowing. The little filly slid down the Doctor's neck and hopped off his back to go embrace the other stallion with a hug. "Uncle, uncle! Guess what? I sparked today! Here, watch!" She closed her eyes in concentration and her horn lit up with gold light again. A shower of little sparks fell from it, bouncing off Script's nose and the ground. "Wonderful! Your mother must be proud!" Dinky smiled wide before she was set down and ran off to play catch with her best friend. He looked to the other two ponies and waved. "Are you by any chance staying?" he asked. Derpy waved and smiled apologetically. "Sorry Script, but I need to get my groceries home! Maybe next time.Say hello to Carrot for me!" The mare was starting to get tired. She hadn't had time to rest after work and now the bags were starting to feel quite heavy on her.

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

( Yes, yes it is lol )
As they came up to the house, the Doctor's attention was instantly taken to the floating sheers with a strange greenish glow around them, one that was also around the male unicorn's horn. Was that magic? It seemed like a for of telepathy of anything but that didn't make it any less exciting for the Doctor as it was a form he had never seen before. As the other two had talked after Dinky went and played, the Doctor went over to the sheers and poked them with his hoof. He began to mutter things to himself rather rapidly, basically about how he believed the horn was some how acting like a catalyst for the telepathy, but with bigger and harder to understand words. It seemed like the Doctor had all but gotten lost in his own little world.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

((Sure it is. Sure it is. X3))

Script raised a questioning eyebrow at the earth pony that came over and started poking his sheers. "May I...help you?" he asked, but the other stallion appeared not to have heard him prompting the unicorn to look to Derpy for an answer, "By chance is this a new friend of yours Derpy?" The pegasus smiled as she approached the two stallions. "I'm sorry Script. He's new around here and is a little on the strange side. He's nice though." "I see," the unicorn replied with a chuckle and looked to the earth pony. Derpy was starting to shake a bit where she stood. She was exhausted by now and night would soon be coming. he yawned. "Doctor, we really need to get back. I'm tired and I still need to put my groceries away..." He didn't seem to hear, so Script prodded the Doctor in the shoulder lightly with his hoof. "Excuse me sir, but whatever you find fascinating will have to wait. Derpy is tired and it is ungentlemanly to keep a lady waiting. And I do believe she could use some help with her bags." Hopefully the stallion would hear this time, and should he agree Script was more than ready to strap the bag to the Doctor's back with his magic.

User Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ

User Image

Being broken from his thoughts, the Doctor looked up and took a moment to realize what was said. "Huh? Oh! Right, sorry. Here let me take them then." The Doctor said and tried to pick them up with his hooves but he couldn't get a grip and simply started to get frusterated the more he tried. Luckily the unicorn male had used his telepathic magic and lifted the bags up and strapped them onto the Doctor. Wow they really were heavy! It took him a moment to adjust t the new weight but when he had he gave a sheepish smile. "Ah, thank you. Now then, shall we be going?" He said and waited for Derpy lead the way back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff