Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

Feeling her body being picked up she tried to kick but her body was too weak. She hung over his shoulder not amused. When he put her down on the sofa she looked around unsure what to do or say. That’s when he crouched in front of her and told her to shut up. She did what he said. As he spoke her eyes was still glazed with fear. What he said didn’t make sense. That’s when his last words made her even more confused. ”Them?” she spoke softly looking at him as he stood up. Brushing a strand of her hair out her eyes Scarlett gulped before taking a breath. ”I don’t understand” she sighed looking at him. What did he mean he couldn’t afford to be locked up?

Her eyes dropped to the floor before she looked back up and met his eyes. ”Can you just tell me why?” she asked curiously.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver sighed and glared at her "Everyone, the assholes, the people who accused me of rape, and beat the s**t out of me" he said enraged and walking to the end of the room, away from her he sighed trying to calm down "Judging before they even know me... listening to stupid rumours people have previously set up against me..." he sighed sadly. He stood shaking his head for a few minutes when she asked why. He didn't answer, at least not right away. "Why...?2 he repeated softly and sighed and looking down at the answering machine he pressed play and walked to an arm chair and sat down. He closed his eyes trying to block out the hateful messages.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

When he got angry she flinched as he raised his voice and walked across the room. She was so confused. She had no idea what was coming next. When he pressed his answering phone she couldn’t believe what the messages were saying. Most said hateful things and others well she didn’t know there were such things. ”Oh” she said looking down unsure what to say. ”They had no right” she said simply and got up tears in her eyes as she turned a angered look on her face. ”You had no right to decide to kill everyone!” she yelled. ”There were a great deal of people that didn’t say anything! That didn’t believe what they said” she said unsure how he would react but she didn’t care. ”Like me. I didn’t believe what they were saying I had tried to stop Jason and the others!” she said as tears rolled down her face remembering everyone.

That’s when her body collapsed to her knees. ”You had no right to kill them. Kids, husbands, wifes, parents” she cried out.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver glared at her. Why the hell was she crying. "Oh like you gave the rest of them the time of day! You never even spoke to me before the party and even then you were drunk" he said his voice low and running a hand back and forth through his hair "You only heard 30 of those messages... there were over 11,000 of them... and exactly 1,200 were from Jason and Katie between them..." he sighed "You have no idea of the sh*t I have been through my whole life, every where I go I am unaccepted because of my "background", what about now? Huh? If they were alive because I have money would they accept me as one as their own?!" he got up from the couch and stood at the window. "You have no idea Scarlett. None. Your upbringing was perfect. No child should have to go through what I have" he said staring out the window.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

Scarlett looked up at him as he spoke about how she hadn’t given him the light of day, oh how she wanted to punch him. She was told to stay away from him and well didn’t mean she believed what everyone said. She always judged people herself not about what others said but now she had to admit she was getting annoyed with the male. As he continued speaking about the messages she lowered her eyes. Her friends and the rest of the people were out of order but to kill them? It still wasn’t right.

As he spoke about himself and his ‘background’ she got up and glared at him as he stared out the window. Bringing up her ‘perfect’ up bringing she sighed. ”Your right” she said simply wiping her teary eyes. The reason she had got upset was remembering what she saw that day. She was in a school full of bodies most her best friends. ”I don’t know. I probably will never know but you still had no right” she said simply and sighed as she walked over to him. ”Maybe I had a perfect up bringing but everyone’s different. My mom told me never to judge a person by what others tell you. I was curious about you but was told not to go by you, by allot of people. Not once didn’t I think anything bad about you. Not even when Katie said you raped her. I didn’t believe her” she said simply and stopped walking as she looked round. ”I stayed away from her for a week until she kept badgering me and even then it angered me. She hated it that I was looking around for you. I hated them for what they did to you Oliver… It’s unforgivable but same with what you did” she said bluntly and sat back on the sofa. Leaning back she sighed and closed her eyes.

”And now? You will probably get in more trouble abducting me” she said blinking her eyes open and looked at him. ”Honestly I was scared thinking you wanted to finish me off so I called the police” she shrugged feeling bad. ”I’m sorry” she said softly.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    The male sighed and hung his head never moving away from the window "Trust me... if you had seen what I have gone through... you'd understand why I snapped... 20 years of-" he cut himself off and sighed shaking his head. This was pointless. He might as well face up to what he done, leaning his head against the cool hard glass he growled at himself and punched it, you could hear the bones crack as they shifted against the pressure. Biting down hard on his lip he lifted his head. "Fine. Here-" he threw her a key to unlock the front door "Go home. Tell the police-" he said and looked out towards the hall and up the stairs, he looked heart broken for a second "I won't run. Just give me a week till I get something sorted out... please it isn't for my sake" he said and walked out the living room and up the stairs without explaining himself he walked into one of the rooms, the nursery and locked the door, going over to the crib and standing over Chloe watching her sleep peacefully a small smile over his lips. "Silly impulses, did not think this stuff through... maybe you'd be better with some other family, someone to look after you" he said softly to the sleeping girl.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

Scarlett watched the male as he spoke she was still alittle confused. There was something he was hiding but what? When he threw key over to her she simply watched him. He looked heartbroken? What the hell was going on? ”Er…” she muttered before getting up and following him, well not before grabbing the key. This was so weird, he wasn’t violent only angry but now… he was acting human again but why?

She followed him up the stairs without him knowing and watched him go into a bright room then heard him lock the door. She continued up and put her ear to the door curiously. Heard him speak she rose a brow, who did he have in there? Moving from the door she sighed and knocked the door twice. ”Oliver?” her words soft as she looked down at the key. ”I’m not going to the police” she said simply unsure what to do. She could walk home in her pyjamas.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver went to the window it over looked the back yard as he sighed. He had only got this house so Chole could have grown up in a proper house, with space to run around. He ran a hand across his jaw and shuddered, he really needed to shave, he didn't really like the neatly trimmed stubble to be honest. When he heard a knock his heart near jumped out his chest and he spun around to look at the white locked doors. Why was she up here. She said his name in a gentle voice then said that she wasn't going to the police... why? Was this some kind of trick? Was it to see if he could give her an actual confession of his crimes? He knew he had done it, and part of him wished he hadn't but a large part of him knew the world was better off without false accusers of rape, and bullies and... drug addicts/dealers, yeah, he had seen Jason selling and taking drugs one time, thought about reporting him. But they would not have taken some kid from the 'wrong side of the tracks' word for it.

As he went to the door, he rubbed the back of his neck, unlocked it, opened it just enough and slid out before she could get a look into the room, from the angle she was at and the width of the door opening she would have only seen the window anyway. So it wasn't really a problem. He didn't want anyone knowing about Chloe yet, he had to protect her. She was his baby sister after all and she was all that he had now. He looked down at the girl and sighed closing his eyes for a brief moment before opening them again "Why not? You clearly think I am a monster, so shouldn't I be locked up" what he said wasn't really a question. He knew her answer, he knew she thought he should be locked away in some prison like Alcatraz. But why wasn't she running for her life now he had given her the chance? He wasn't testing her loyalty? He didn't care to be honest. He just wanted to protect his sister and didn't trust anyone any more. Even Tate had let him down. His eyes darted down to her hand and watched her palm the key for a few seconds before they went back up to her face. "Why?" he repeated.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

Scarlett watched the door open which let her have abit more of a look into the room he was in. It was very girly, babyish in a way. Did he have a child in there? When he asked her why and said she thought he was a monster she sighed and wasn’t sure what to say. When the asked why for the last time she shrugged. ”Well honestly I did think you were a monster but that’s only till that day. I always had been curious about you wanting to know what kind of person you were” she said softly and smile. ”When I spoke to you that night you were very kind, charming also” she said simply as she brushed the long black hair out her eyes. ”I don’t admit I’m angry with you killing everyone it’s human to be angry about it but… I still can tell you’re a nice guy. I mean I’m glad you didn’t kill me. So I thank you” she said before a breath.

Glancing up at him she smiled her blue eyes looking into his. ”I won’t report you I will just say it was someone else but I won’t press charges” she said softly. She was honest about what she said the fact he was going to let her go and he was just scared because of whoever is in that room she relaxed, allot. ”Okay well I’ll leave you two alone” she shrugged backing up a little. ”So… yeah.. thanks” she said simply before walking down the stairs. She said what she needed to and continued to the door and unlocked it before leaving the key in the door and walked out into the street. It was freezing cold outside and still dark out. She didn’t know where she was and well in just her pyjamas she was unsure what to do.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver sighed, he still could not quiet tell what it was about this girl that had him drawn to her. Whatever it was, it wasn't wise to continue to pursue it. As he watched her leave he followed her to the front door, not sure what to say and looked outside, it was dark, it was cold an there was a dampness in the air that told him it might rain soon, you never got this in Louisiana, it was always a dry, stifling heat or just a bitter cold. Never wet. He sighed. "Hold up. You'll catch your death in just that and your house is twelve blocked to the west from here" he said softly and stood back at the door to let her in again.

When she walked in, there was a bright flash of lightning followed by a very loud clap of thunder and then the rain started to fall hard and heavy. He sighed. "Hold out here till the storm stops, I'll find you something warmer to wear... I should have some smaller clothes from when I was younger" he said briefly looking her up and down to guess what size she was before jumping up the stairs and to his room.

Once in there he found a soft cotton t-shirt and a pair of jogging pants with draw strings, they would have to do. He made sure they were clean and smelled fresh enough and for good measure sprayed some of his favourite aftershave onto them, not wanting to give her clothes that maybe smelled, even though they were clean. Walking back into the hall he called her up and handed her the clothes and pointed her to the room he had put her in before. He waited at the door, his back against it with it closed as he sighed and called through to her. "And what about when they ask where you were?" he asked "You've been missing since nine last night, over 24 hours actually" he admitted sheepishly.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

Hearing Oliver call her back she simply nodded and followed the voice. When she came back inside she jumped to the sound of Thunder and the Lightening. Walking more in she took a breath as he spoke about staying there until the storm was over and that he would find her some warmer clothes. ”Okay thank you” she spoke softly as she watched him walk upstairs.

When he called her she followed his voice and watched him point to the room. Taking the clothes that smelt so nice, because of his aftershave which she thought was pretty hot, and went into the room. Closing the door she began to undress and then slipped back into his clothes. They were pretty baggy because she was pretty small even if these clothes were smaller than what he wore now. Hearing his voice ask her what she would say she hummed to herself and sighed. ”I’m not sure. Maybe tell them I have a secret relationship or some crap like that and maybe I stopped there but didn’t realise how long I was there” she giggled to herself and shook her head. ”I’ll think of something” she said as she opened the door. ”I won’t rat you out don’t worry” she said moving out the way as she watched his body stumble back and she helped him stabilize. ”You shouldn’t lean on doors” she laughed.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver drooped his head as he listened to her reply, he replied with a sort of grunt, 'secret relationship' he didn't like that. He didn't know why, but he just didn't like that idea, at all, not that it had anything to do with him so he kept his thoughts to himself. Sighing softly he closed his eyes just for a second before he felt back and cursed then felt a small pair of hands on his back helping him back up before he fell on top of them. He laughed regaining his usual fantastic balance and nodded "Was going to move when I heard you behind the door... you're too quiet" he said and then looked down the hall to the window and watched the rain hit the window and fall down.

Now that he thought about it, her idea of a 'secret relationship' would make sense, she was terrified, so she could say she ran off to his house where she thought she would be safe since she had no idea where her uncle was.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

She simply smiled when spoke and shrugged. ”Well you should listen better” she said bluntly poking him and laughed. ”Oh er… about your window earlier, breaking it I’m sorry” she sighed before looking away. ”If you’ve got any cardboard or something we could cover it over” she shrugged unsure what to say. She had to admit she was very attracted to this man and well even though he killed hundreds of people she felt comfortable around him.

Time passed and they both were downstairs sitting together. They spoke about anything that popped into their minds but she honestly was enjoying herself strangely enough. ”So tell me about yourself? Where are you from?” she smiled curiously her legs crossed as she drank the hot drink he had made her.

Taken Gaian

User Image
                                                    Oliver shrugged when she mentioned the window "It's okay I can board it up myself" he smiled waving her apology away. They went down stairs and he made her a hot chocolate and then he went outside to board the window up in the rain. When he came back his white t-shirt was soaked through to the skin, showing off what other tattoos he had across his toned chest that a t-shirt wouldn't normally show. His hair was soaking as where is grey jeans which now were dark and clung to him like a second skin. He hand a hand through his hair, getting the wet tendrils of hair away from his face stopping him from looking like a drowned rat. "Uh... still raining... I will be right back, going to get out of these wet clothes and change into something dry" he said and wandered out the living room and up the stairs.

Soon enough he had changed out his clothes and was just wearing a pair of similar slacks to what he had given Scarlett and a hand towel around his neck as he roughly dried his hair and walked back down the stairs the wet clothes in one hand so he could wash them. Reaching the living room he looked at her mug and raised a brow "Want a refill?" he asked and without waiting for an answer he took her mug and went to get her one and make himself something warm at the same time.

Soon after as they sat in the living room, listening to the storm every now and again or watching the lit fireplace they spoke and actually had a much more relaxed conversation than at the party. He was staring into the fire in silence for a few minutes before he realised she asked him where he was from. Lifting his head from his hand he smiled. "Shreveport, Louisiana, born and raised, if you've ever seen that show True Blood you'll know where I mean" he smiled "You? Always been in L.A?" he asked.

Kawaii Gekko

User Image
User Image

She smiled to him as he spoke and well she could just picture what he looked like earlier when he was soaking wet. A blush appeared on her cheeks as he asked if she had always lived in LA. She shook her head and looked way for a moment. ”I was born in Texas but we moved when I was three” she said simply with a shrug. Looking back her blush had disappeared slightly but her attraction hadn’t.

Without warning she leant forward and placed her lips onto Oliver’s kissing softly. When she realised what she was doing her cheeks went crimson and moved away hiding behind her hair. ”I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me” she said making sure she didn’t look at him. Oh crap what was she doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff