Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Her guardian heed her request but his eyes never met hers for even a second. He was enraged towards the man who had harmed her. She could feel it and she was sure the merchant got a feel of that too. "Thank you Leon." She said giggling this time for real. He really was a reliable guardian. His care for her was over the top but she could not help but feel loved every time he does that which was wrong. One should not feel happy if others would be harmed. Kneeling before the merchant she offered him a sweet gentle smile and asked what dept he was talking about. He then explained that she had an existing dept of which had been running for so long now. After the man talked a few merchants popped up from one place to another telling them the same thing. Red bit he lower lip in worry. If other self in this world looks like a person people had grown to hate due to her careless actions. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I am not the person whom you talked about. I'm.. Uhm.." Red looked up to Leon and asked if it was a good thing to let these many people to know of their true identities as time travelers.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: Don't touch her.
Feeling Angered
Company: Red
[[Ooc: ]]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Leon watched as other merchants came and told Red that she was the one who owed money to them. Seeing this being a problem Leon would fix this immediately. "I am sorry to tell you this but she is not the one who owes you money because this is our first time traveling to this town. We've never been here before and I have been serving as her guardian for some time now. I am afraid she is not the one you seek, but I believe we encountered the person who owes you money. I can fetch her if that would be convenient for you." Telling people they were time travelers would only cause them to think she was joking around and mocking them and likely would just enrage them.

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Red was relieved. She knew that she could always count at Leon. "Yes, I'm terribly sorry for the confusion but I am sure that she didn't mean to cause much problem to you and your fellow merchants." She said softly with her hand over her chest as she stood up to stand beside her guardian. The merchants seemed not to believe what they were saying but decided not to counter their words, giving them the benefit of the doubt mainly because they fear the man that lifted the fat merchant up with one hand like nothing.

Little did they know the actual culprit was along the narrow alleys of the town eyeing them in silence. "I better scoot before they notice me. That death guy really gives me the creeps." She thought to herself and turned to her heel in attempts to escape.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: Lets get this over with.
Feeling Annoyed

Leon was glad the problem was solved quickly. He was in no mood to tolerate any sort of violence towards Red. Leon however did sense Red's alter and it seemed she was trying to make a daring escape. Looking to his Red he spoke. "If you don't mind i'm going to get her." It was then Leon activated his clockwork blade and vanished from sight, at least that would be what the merchants would think. Red however could still see Leon but his physical form was blurry and he moved at an insane level of speed. Leon would find the other Red running and grab her hand. It was tight but he wasn't crushing her hand or hurting her. He was going to prove to her that they were from somewhere else. "Time End!" She would no longer find herself in her world, and his Red would remember this place if she wasn't in her wolf form at the time. Yes the very same place he fought Red in her form. There was only the clock platform and nothing else but darkness. Only him, her, and the floor were visible. "I have no time for your games. To make this easy for me and Red I am going to show you your mark of death. Leon removed his hand from her and raised it towards her instead. Red would see a pitch black aura radiating from her hand. The smell of death reeked from it.

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Before Red was able to give her reply Leon had already vanished only leaving a few shadows of himself. For a minute there she was not sure what had happened but then she bow slightly and asked for forgiveness to the merchants and followed him. He went into one of the alleys of the town. She was not sure why he was there but as soon as they were teleported into yet another dimension she realized that it was her other self. A quick sense of de javu had hit her upon looking around the place where they are as of the moment. It was a feeling that she had already seen this and yet she was not sure when and why. Leon had never brought her here before now, did he?

As Red's alter was about to make a break for it she was then halted by the hand. The smell of death was near meaning there was only one person who may be here. Tch... Turning around she tried to get her hand free as she yanked it off, but his grip was too tight. "Let go!" Her resistance had stopped for a few seconds when they were transported to another dimension as if it was magic. "Wha-?" Ticking sounds of the clock surrounded with nothing but darkness. Standing right behind the death guy was her look-a-like. This was too surreal. So they are time travelers after all. Dumbfounded by what just happened her eyes followed his as it moved up to hers after letting go. Her eyes widen and flapped her hand like mad trying to remove what was now visible to the werewolf. "What the heck did you do to my hand?! Get it off! get it off! Get it off!" It reeked of death, the same stench she smelled from the male. Did he just mark her? Eeewwww... No! This is not possible! Ugh!

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: Lets get this over with.
Feeling Annoyed

Leon sighed as this Red began to freak out over the mark. She obviously thought he was the one who did that to her, though she technically wasn't wrong. He lowered his hand and the death mark went away. "I did nothing other than show you your mark of death. You are much more harder to get to understand the dire of your situation than her." Referencing to his Red. "Now understand that you are going to die unless you cooperate with me, and Red. She told me to save you so I am going too. You need to seize your childish acts and listen to me well. I have grown to have little patience because the merchants in town thought that she was you, and hurt her. I nearly killed the man for doing so, but I must remember the reasoning of why we are here. She wanted to meet you, and now she wants to protect you. Perhaps you should so some gratitude that your other self is trying to save you."

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Red was worried about her alter but decided to keep her silence instead. She watched as he showed the mark that had been on her hand. She trusted him, yes, but by the time she was to notice his patience running thin she decided to join in. "Yes, please. We are only trying to help you." She said with pleading eyes as she stood right beside her guardian once more.

Red's alter held her hand and looked at it then at the time travelers. "Well, it's her fault that she looked like me and go there in the first place." She reasoned out. The male would be angrier at her but that was not her fault! No, it was never her fault. Looking at her look-a-like she sighed and finally let down her guard. "Fine. What do you want me to do then? Even I don't have any idea why this thing got here." She said pertaining to the mark that was on her hand.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: I will be ready.
Feeling Calm

Leon crossed his arms and closed his eyes so he could think clearly. He had no idea why he was completely enraged at that moment when Red was grabbed, and the fact that it still lingered inside him was odd. Though once he removed the thought from mind he calmed down. When Red spoke about being unaware as to why she had the mark Leon would speak to her. "Actually the mark is given to you when death decides that it is your time to die. He sends a reaper to take your soul, and so events are placed and the reaper will cause it to kill you. That's generally how it goes, however as a guardian of time I have even more superiority over those who serve death. Even death has to follow the laws of time. So you are safe as long as you stay by my side, and once that reaper comes I will have to kill them in order to free you from the death mark."

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Everything was foreign to her so Red's alter made sure to listen to Leon carefully as he carefully explained how such mark ended up on her hand. Thankfully time travelers have superior powers compared to reapers. There was one thing that bothered her though. She cringed her nose and wave her hand in front of it with her right and pinched her nose with her left. "I need to stick with you? " She was exaggerating it but as a werewolf her nose works as of a dog's or even more. Every single cell in her body refused to stay with him but she was close to death and this man was her only way out and its for free too! "You stink but since you insist. I'll stick with you for awhile."

Red had never been a fan of violence much more about killing. Her hand somehow reached for Leon's arm giving it a gentle tug. "Is it necessary for you to kill them? Maybe we could compromised things? Talk about it?" There was this big lump of worry that had been building up in her heart when they first met her alter. It was coming from her and not Leon. No, hopefully it was not from Leon.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: I will be ready.
Feeling Calm

Leon ignored the alter Red's comment about him smelling bad and turned to his Red to answer her question. "Yes it is necessary because a reaper will not stop hunting their target because you asked them too. Once you've been given a duty to take the soul of another you must do it, and a reaper will not hesitate to follow through with that order. Death is a reaper's master as you are mine. Death's word is law and we as reapers must follow through with it. Reapers do not posses free will so there is nothing you or I can say to stop this reaper from killing her. The only way is to kill them. You may treasure life Red but not everything can be resolved with diplomacy. Sometimes in life all you can do is fight."

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

Kill. Kill. Kill. That word hurts Red's ears so much. She was worried that Leon would say that. Since she was the one who had asked him to save her there would be no other way around it. It just pains her to know that she would be the cause for Leon to take another reaper's life with his own hands. "I understand but I would not let you do this alone. I was the one who brought you to this mess the least I can do is to make help you carry out your duty." She as she held his hand with her shivering ones. This would be the first time she would harm another, the mere thought of it was being relinquished by her body but as his master she needs to take responsibility for such things.

Rendeline's alter rolled her eyes. This look-a-like of hers is over reacting. She was the one who asked for this so why was she even acting like that? Tch... "Uhm... Hello? Still here. So what now? Do you know where we could find this reaper so we can get this over with?" She was not the most pleasant person to be with but she was just not comfortable being with other people this long. She's always been alone, an orphan. In this dimension no other person took the risk of adopting such frivolous person such as her.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: I cannot allow that.
Feeling Calm

Leon looked at Red with a serious expression on his face as he spoke in response to her saying she would get involved with the fight. "I cannot allow you to do that Red. I don't want you to have blood stained on your hands. Especially with who the reaper is." As if on cue a pitch black portal opened into the dimension, and out stepped the pale reaper. Leon's alter. This alter of him never was imprisoned within the clockwork blade so they had no idea of the time abilities or had awareness of its powers. "Ask yourself this Red. Can you kill me? Besides the fact that the only weapon you have that can kill me is your book that you still lack training in could you handle the fact that you killed me, or even the fact that you extinguished someone's life? I don't think you want too, and you will hesitate. So please do not interfere with this fight. I know myself, and at this point in time this version of me will kill anyone who gets in the way of their target." Leon then stood in front of the alter Red so that his alter could not harm her.

The alter looked curious at Leon as if confused to see the same person, yet somehow slightly different. Though their expression was blank and showed no signs of emotion. "Your me? How odd. I never would of suspected to encounter myself in such a place. You are a reaper yet you do not have a connection to death. I would like to know more about this however I do have to finish my duties, and I see you are in my way. Step aside and I will spare you." The alter spoke completely monotone'd and soft. Even if it was a threat she did not give the voice to make it sound threatening.

Leon remained still and despite his alter's warning he raised his sword towards her. He gave a bit of a chuckle and spoke in amusement. "I'm sorry even if we are the same person I cannot allow you to harm Red. I would agree with you that chatting with my former self that took a different direction in life would be interesting, however I am bound by my own laws that I must follow, and even if you control the fate of death, it is a truth wound by time. Therefore I have the power to stop you, and I will destroy you."

The alter did not react to Leon's words but merely raised their sword. Unlike Leon's clockwork blade they had a pure pale white sword with an odd black aura surrounding it. Both stood in a fighting stance and once one of them made a move they would collide their blades into a deadlock.

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

"But..." Red was unable to continue further the moment her eyes caught a glimpse of Leon's reaper form. Although the Leon that had came out of the portal did not possess the same feeling as him. Her presence was something that her body could remember but her mind did not. A few flashes of the images and voices came back to her when they were still at the lake. The feeling she gave off was the same feeling as the dark matter that had carried her once in it's arms. So it was really Leon after all. It was pitch black but she was certain that she heard Terra and Azalea's voices back then. No wonder the poor girl kept her distance. By the time she was able to snap back in reality she was already on her knees, her fingers buried into her hair. Leon was no longer standing right beside her. He was already in front of her alter facing his reaper self to protect her.

Red's alter blinked and looked at Leon, confused. They are one and the same? Things are just not making sense to her. The person who just came out of the portal was a female and the one who is trying to act as her shield's male so how on heart was that even possible? Their smell was similar but one is much stronger and that was the one who just came out of the portal. She guessed that this would be the person who had placed the mark on her hand. She does not look much of a reaper though.

As the two Leons raised their blades against each other, Red stood up and went to her alter's side. "We need to leave. Now." Leon was right. She was still to learn and master her new abilities but with the right kind of thinking she would be able to do it. Leon can easily do it so why can't she? Summoning her book and pulled her farther from where the two Leons have been fighting. She scanned it as fast as she could to see how she'd be able to get out of this mess. "I think this should do the trick" Lifting her hand she closed her eyes and concentrated on opening a small door for them to pass, to go back out from time's end. Hopefully Leon's reaper self would not notice their attempts to escape. After she had made sure her alter was safe then she would come back for her beloved guardian.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image
Leon Veira
Thoughts: I cannot allow that.
Feeling Calm

Leon took notice of Red taking her alter out of the area. He now wouldn't have to worry about defending Red while dealing with himself. He would activate is time dial and slowed time, he then shoved off his alter and began striking furiously at her. The odd thing however was she was capable of blocking every strike. This confused Leon. He should of been faster but why was she able to keep up? She should of been slowed, but her movements were precise and perfect. It was then that she charged back and began attacking Leon with several swipes from her sword, but with each strike a large black energy slash would be sent out of the blade forcing Leon to take more caution and dodge more efficiently. He didn't remember having that blade when he was a reaper for death. Was this version that far more different from him than he expected? Shaking off his confusion Leon would again strike quickly at his alter but she predicted his attacks again and this time followed up with a deflection of his strike sending him off balanced. She then attempted to impale Leon, however before her blade met her mark Leon aimed his hand at his alter and sent a purple blast of flames at his alter's face sending them back away from him.

The alter after being blown back simply stood up and shrugged it off like nothing happened. She then had a bit of a more sinister look on her face which was odd because Leon never could show emotions before then. She spoke rather ominously as well. "I knew I would have the same attack pattern regardless of my weapon of choice. You may be faster but as long as your predictable I will have no issue with your attacks, however I do have to say using your death aura as a weapon was pretty clever way of saving your life. But, I think my amusement with this fight is running close to thin. I have a job to do, and you will not prevent me from finishing it." She then sent several black slashes at Leon in a several directions making the whole thing very difficult to dodge. This was getting bad, however he knew that if he couldn't use his fighting style as a means of killing her, then it would have to be something else.

Boracay Rum

User Image

RENDELINE
[x][x]BONAPART

"Well? Come then?" Red's alter took a step in to the portal and hurried her up to come with. If they were to escape then she would need someone who has the ability to control time with her. Red may not be as well versed as that reaper guy but she'll take that anytime than stay close with someone who reeks of death.

Red took one last look at Leon and saw that he was now at a disadvantage. Despite the slow that he had cast on his reaper self she could dodge every attack that he had done to her like it was nothing. According to the book if there was someone who was to enter the realm she had created she would be able to feel them and stop them from entering or at least slow them down so her alter would be safe there for now. Right now Leon needs her more than her. Swallow a lump in her throat she looked closely at Leon's reaper self and tried to think of anything that may help him. Then an idea came to her. It would be risky she would need to do it to help her guardian. Closing the portal right behind her she then demanded, "Take off your clothes" and start stripping off hers.

Red's alter furrowed her brows after exchanging clothes with her, Red was about to leave her in an empty white box that who knows when she'd be able to get out of. "Wait!" She tried to get back through but it was too late the portal was no longer there. With nothing else to do she sat in the middle to make sure she had enough space to move in case that reaper was to show himself again. Thankfully she had her little pup with her to keep her company.

Jumping back into time's end, Red and placed herself behind Leon's reaper self. "I'm... I'm the one you want right? So leave him alone." Being a distraction would help him somehow. This way she could buy more time for him to think of something. They looked like each other so hopefully this would fool Leon's reaper self for now.

User Image

Ellise Belmont

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas