Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAiken smiled at her. "I think we can leave in three days. THe kids won't need to go on their trip in about a week or something," he said ot her as he finished putting away the bottles and returned to her side. "Why don't you gather the two tonight so we can get them babysitting them," he said to her.

Kayle smiled as he looked up. "But big sister doesn't mind and its so comfy," he said to her as he liked to roll his head around there.

Shinji woke up in heaven and trotted over to Hanako, poking her cheek as he wanted to see her awake after a long rest with her. "Momma, are you awake?" he saidot her as he poked her cheek again, his little wings fluttering happily.

Klaus leaned in to her. "I know you well enough that you would kick their asses if they tried to touch you," he said, pretty confident she would be faithful to him
Nakori smiled and nodded. "Okay we shall leave in three days and return the day they leave for their senior trip. " She said smiling and nodded. "I will get them at lunch time. I think Klaus went out with his girlfriend though."

Rinoa giggled and pet his head gently. "Don't worry Reika. One day youll be just as curvy as me or more for all I know and he will never want to stop cuddling you! Isnt that right Kayle? "

Hanako continued to lay there still asleep. Nao whined cutely. "Daddy... Im happy to see momma home but why she sleep so much? " She asked. Not understanding all the stress and fight her body went through with her trying to fight to come out and evil Hanako fighting so much to stay in control.

Akiza giggled. " I wasn't ver word about them touching me. I just was worried you might be jealous me dancing around practically nude or completely nude to bring in the big bucks. " She said and laughed. "I am a pretty dang sexy kind of curvy. "
RAiken smiled as he liked that idea and then yawned. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go take a nap," he said ot her as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. He hoped his son is doing fine out there with his girlfriend.

Kayle nodded. "Yup, Reika will be big and bouncy, but for now, I like big sis's boobies," he said ot her as he nuzzled his head inot them. He then looked to Reika to get her to join him in playing with her.

Micheal smiled at her and patted her head. "Mommy had been stressed for a long time. Let her rest and play with daddy," he said to her as he led the two away so they can play with him. He leaned in over to Hanako and gave her a kiss on the cheek before they can leave.

Klaus smacked her butt. "No nude. I don't mind a sexy costume like a maid, but only I get to see you bare," he said to her as he hugged her next to him
Nakori smiled and blushed from the kiss. "You take a good nap darling." She said and went to prepare their things for their vacation and to buy grocerys so kids had enough food while they were gone.

Reika pouted still and whined. " I don't wanna cuddle her stupid boobies." She said while jealous how Rinoa gets so much attention. Rinoa just laughed at how cute jealous she was and pet Kayles head gently.

Nao whined but followed out to play. Hanako smiled on the inside as she rested as she felt the loving kiss of her husband. "How long mommy will be asleep?.. I wanna play with her and cuddle with her and get her hugs daddy. I missed momma so much!"

Akiza giggled and smiled. "Okay sexy lothes no nudeness. Understood!" She said and kissed him lovingly. "I hope your holy mother doesn't think bad of me for having such a job! But we should go out nd try and get me one soon!"
A moment later, Kayle lifted his head off and then walked over to Reika. "don't be mad. I'm still your favorite brother right?" he said to her as he went to hug her, wanting to make up with his sister.

Micheal patted her head. "Mommy will be rested very soon, but not now," he said as Shinji started to fly up a bit, hovering close to the ground and he reached out his hand to his sister. "Come on, fly here," he said to her.

"Just stay away from the red light area. Mom says its heavy with succubus presence," he said, not wanting her to be in that place of work. He walked her close to the harbor area and there was a sign asking for help, and there were plenty of maid costumed women who were being sales people selling liquor and other trade goods.
Reika blushed and smiled so happily and hugged onto him tightly. "You will always be my favorite brother! I lubs you!" She said and snuggled to him while Raiko let out a loud awwww.

Nao sighed and pouted. "Okay daddy..." She said. She then smiled and grasped her big brothers hand and flew up with him so happily.

Akiza chuckled and nodded. "I won't go near the demon side then." She said and looked around. She smirked and tugged the bottom of her shirt just to pull it down some to show more of her clevage and continued to walk to see if anyone would be interested hiring her sexy curvy body
Kayle smiled as he hugged and returned the snuggle. "We'll be big and powerful together," he said and gave her chest a squeeze and then flapped his wings to hover around in Rinoa's room with REika.

Micheal flew up with his two children and extended his large wings. "Now, show daddy what you want to play you two," he said to them. It was time to spend some parent time with them to help them cope until Hanako wakes up and cares for them again.

Soon a liquor peddler smiled and saw her. "Hey hey, looking for work? I could use a salesgirl like you," he said, though his eyes did leer at her jugs. Klaus laughed and stood back to let Akiza handle this, though he did wish he didn't leer so much.
Reika gasped and blushed deeply when he gave her little chest a squeeze. "Yes we will!" She said and flapped her wings too. Rinoa giggled and tickled their little feet while they were in the air.

Nao shrugged. "What you wanna play big brother! We play what you want this time!" She said since she always picked flying games because she always would win.

Akiza smiled and let go of the bottom of her shirt so her top wuld go back up to cover her more. Just giving him a nice little teasing taste. "Yes I am indeed looking for a job."
Kayle laughed as he was tickled and fell to the floor. "No fair Rinoa. " he said and then flapped again and made to fly to the door. He figured she was still tired so she wouldn't chase them. He flew on with Reika, his wings growing stronger with more practice.

Shinji smiled as he looked at his sister. "Air tackle," he said to her, wanting to wrestle around with her in the air. She may be faster, but he usually is stronger. He then dived at her to tackle her down without her getting ready for the attack.

The owner could be seen drooling abit then he snapped out of it and brought out a uniform. "What do you think? Want to take the job? Its just selling liquor from various places," he said. A few girls were there too, but none looked as sexy as she did.
Rinoa was indeed not awake enough to chase and stood up and stretched while yawning. "I will get you later!" She said as she got dressed. Reika followed him while giggling and hearts flying.

Nao gasped and squealed as she was tackled and flailed. "Super cheater!" She said and tried to wrestle back.

Akiza smiled and took it from him and turned around to Klaus. "Think this would look good on me? " She said with a giggle while blushing softly.
Kayle smiled as he soon landed outside with Reika. "Lets prank sis again before she wakes up," he said, as he looked at seeing a small wooden bucket. A watery wake up call for their sister. He giggled as he rolled around the ground.

Shinji laughed as he rolled around in the air with her, soon planting her back on the ground. "I win," he said as Micheal stood close by. It was good rough housing and he let them play .

Klaus wiggled his wings happily. "Of course. If you want the job, do it," he said to her. The owner would be needing some watching but he did offer a decent amount for her service. "So what do you say?" he said to her, though the owner did look at her bust more
Reika giggled and nodded. "Yes! Lets prank her again! It so fun!" She said and ran around picking a few flowers. "What should we do though? "

Nao gasped and her pink cheeks puffed up cutely. "Stupid big brother!" She said then did a sudden surprise kiss to his cheek. She had seen Hanako sneak those sudden kisses to Micheal that would surprise him and give her time to wiggle away then ump on top of Shinji. "Take that!" She said happily.

Akiza giggled and smiled. "Hey its just sales girl! Not like dancing for men! So yes! I'll take the job! This uniform is pretty cute too. "
"We use water," he said to her as he pointed at the bucket close by. He then got up and brought the bucket over and giggled.

Shinji certainly was surprised as he was kissed. "Hey, no fair, doing a mommy thing," he said as he saw her jump onto him. He made playful growls and rolled around with her until he was again on top of her. "Nao weaker," he said to her as he flapped his small wings.

"when can you start?" he said while Klaus walked next to her. He wrapped his arm around her waist though he did like to grasp her butt playfully.
Reika blinked then gasped and giggled. "That's so evil! Will momma get bad for getting da sheets all wet? " She said though just wondering if they would get in trouble for something like that.

Nao giggled. "That's not cheating!" She said and wrestled with him more. She gasped and pouted when he got on top again. "So?! I have bigger wings and fly faster!" She said and stuck out her tongue.

Akiza blushed brightly and leaned back against Klaus. "I can start as early as tomorrow. But I will warn you me and my boyfriend here have our senior school camping trip soon. "
"Not if we make it look like it was Rinoa's fault," he said to her and pointed down at her groin. He giggled as he gestured her into seeing that he plans on making it seem like Rinoa wet herself.

"No way, I'll get bigger wings than you one day. I am like daddy," he said to her as he spread his wings out. He stood up to let her stand, trying to make his wings look big. Micheal only chuckled at their little rivalry, seeing already they are like the perfect couple in training.

The owner didn't seem to like the sound of her already having a boyfriend. "You can start a few days after you get back," he said to her but still liked to leer at her. Klaus smiled as he looked at her. "See? you can do it," he said to her as he hugged her from behind and walked loosely behind her so she can walk forward

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff