Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Keri's sobs quieted and the only way you can tell that she was still crying was by the shaking of her shoulders. John sat outside of the RV with his head in his hands. His shoulders were also shaking and no sound of crying escape. Someone had to be strong for Keri and didn't look to him that her 'boyfriend' wasn't gonna get over himself. John was to into his grieving for his nephew that he didn't even glare at Akuma was he came towards Keri. No matter how much he hatted to admit it, his little sister needed the brat and knowing her she would forgive him. Keri was never one to hold a grudge for long no matter how long she tried.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryuhime apologies for what she was going to do and said a prayer as she walked over after pulling out her blades brass knuckles. She herself had tears in her eyes. She slipped her bladed part into Max's heart so he could die still human and not turn. "Sorry Max keep watch over us all please if we make it ourselves." She said watching him die as she hugged Keri tightly.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

Keri started at Max and her body shook even more. "Ryu, what did you do," she asked quietly. "Max.." Max's skin turned ice cold in in her arms. John looked in the the RV to see what happened. "You idot," he exclaimed when he say the blades in Max's chest, but no kill wounds to the head. John pulled Max away from Keri, ignoring her weak protest, and threw the body roughly to the ground. "Quick someone give me a knife unless you want me to shoot him."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

"I stabbed him cause I didn't want him turning well living he deserved to die as a living being not die then turn." She said pulling her Desert Eagle out and shooting Max's head but missed as his body moved and quickly and got up going right for Ryuhime and Keri as Akuma shot nailing him clean in the back of his skull. His hand shacking madly as he shot Max. Then is gun dropped he new he was already dead but still it hurt to shot the kid he though of as maybe a brother or perhaps a even a son.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image User Image

John cursed and quickly picked up Max's body and put it outside. Keri in the mean time was having a mini panic attack. Not only was she having a hard time breathing, but she had also fell in to little coughing fits and her stomach was being to cramp out. Between the emotional pain and the physical pain she was going through, Keri was absolute wreck. Throughout the whole ordeal, Brandy had been curled up in the back corner of the bed whining.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

Ryuhime looked at John and Akuma going inside with Keri she pushed them both outside. "You both are staying out there for a bit don't bother coming in got me." She said taking Keri to the bed. "Hey slow your breathing there girl you worrying me here and Akuma will be upset if you die and so want John." She said hugging her close. "You can cry on me but you need to slow your breathing take a deep breath." She said patting her head.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri held onto Ryu and tried to control her breathe, but it wasn't really working. Her breathes were coming out as squeaks. She could only breathe out of her mouth so She alternating between wheezing, squeaking, and coughing. Brandy moved closer to the girl wanting to help comfort Keri. She could do much since she was a dog, but just laying her head on Keri's shaking shoulders was enough for Keri. Out side John was starting at the door of the RV, his gloved hands clenched tightly by his sides.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

"Hey calm down come her." She said hugging her close. 'Its ok it will all turn out good we can kick both the guys asses later and he is in a better place this is onto a time and place for the young at all." She said hugging her letting her cry on her. Akuma was pissed angry with himself and John for showing up. Everything was perfect till he showed up and messed it up. Akuma was not saying sorry but wanted to know his relation with Keri. "So tell me then do you like Keri at all? Don't get all pissed off either I just want to know if I even ******** belong here any longer cause if she loves you and you love her then I may as well go die and live my life in Hell. So tell me you love her or just as a friend or family." Akuma asked looking at him his eyes still green.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

]John's anger rose over his sadness. This brat was really starting to piss him off but he wasn't going to touch. He was going to be the mature one here and Keri would be even more upset if they got into a fight. "At first I did. When she came to Little Ridge, I fell for her but she didn't return my feelings." John glared over at Akuma. "You're a lucky man, know that kid? You are lucky to have a woman like Keri actually love you and yet here you are questioning if you belong here or not. It doesn't matter how you feel. What matters now is that the woman you love is inside that ******** RV bawling her eyes out because she lost her child. If you truly care about Keri, the woman I gladly call my friend and little sister, then you will stop this ******** pity party you have going on right now and man up for her. God knows that she's going to need all of us to get through this." John rarely ever got angry or at least as pissed as he was now. His voice never raise over a normal speaking voice due to the threat of the undead still around them.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"Ya I no I am lucky you don't need to tell me that I am. I am questioning cause I wanted to know if you love her now but I have my answer and thats all I needed to know from you. To me it looked like you loved her and she loved you the way she ran out with shirt and all open and hugged you when I nailed you and stuff. Oh and I am just going to shut my mouth now before we fight and I win again we are on good enough terms now ok." He said walking pass him and patting his shoulder even though he was a bit taller then Akuma but not to much. Ryuhime glared at Akuma as he came in. He pointed for her to get out so he could talk to her. She nodded kissing Keri's head. "Call me if you need to Keri." She said getting out and looked at John as she passed sitting down. "Hey Keri I am going to sit please you can beat on me all you want and all cause I know its all my doing but at least hear me out please and let me hug you at least?" He asked slowly walking to her.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri didn't hear a word he said and at the moment she didn't care. When he got close enough,she pushed herself away from the bead and latched onto his leg. Her legs had given out on her so she was only able to grab a hold of one of his legs. She could hear noting but the sound of her own sobs, feel nothing but the pain in her heart and in her stomach, and could see nothing but Max's smiling face.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma nearly feel but caught himself as he sat next to her and hugged her. "Sorry I-I-." He said not able to finished just sat hugging her gently. "I promise I wont get jealous again I mean I will try not to I swear." He said hugging her.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri held onto Akuma's shirt like her life depended on it. She had buried her head under his chin and curled herself into ball. Oh how she wanted to just curl up and disappear. The pain she was in at the moment was beginning to take a toll on her. After one last coughing fit, Keri's mind started to shut down on her. Her sobs subsided and her shaking slowly stop. Her grip on Akuma's shirt loosened as she fell into much need sleep.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma sighed. "I am getting it later I just know it." He said picking her up and putting her in bed as he covered her up. "She is sleep you two." He said as Ryuhime nodded to Akuma as he want back in. Akuma crawled in bed with her and snuggled up. He didn't want to let her go he just lay there not falling asleep as he would wait for her to wake up.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John entered the RV and glanced over at Keri. A small frown appeared on his face. He looked away from the couple and sat up in the driver seat so that he could still watch Akuma through the rear view mirror. He didn't trust the kid. So far Akuma had not proven himself to be worthy of Keri and until that moment he did, John would never approve of him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff