Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tears filled Akuma's face as he watched this. He grabbed his stuff and turned walking out the RV as he didn't say a word only tears filling his eyes as he passed Keri and the guy on the ground only seeing them hugging and Keri's shirt wide open. He walked tears flowing from his face. At this point he was ready to die and just let the dead take him.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image User Image

Keri heard footsteps behind her and looked over her shoulder to see Akuma walking away with his stuff. "Akuma? Akuma where are you going," she asked worriedly. Keri gently pushed herself away to go after him, but was stopped when John grabbed her arm. "Your shirt," he muttered, with a small blush on his face. Keri looked down at her chest finally noticing that her top was almost completely off. She squeaked and quickly pulled it up. "Thanks. I'll be right back. Max is in the store," she said in a rush as she ran after Akuma while button up her shirt. "Wait Akuma! Please, where are you going?" Keri had seen the small trail of blood that he left and it only worried her more.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He whipped around his eyes the darkest green they had ever been and would ever be filled with tears poring down his face. "I am leaving you all I loved you but I can't ******** sit around and watch you hug another dumb ******** a*****e without your shirt on it makes me think you hate me and love him so I am going to walk till the dead find me and kill me that way you don't ever have to feel sorry for me and all or whatever the ******** just go hug him again I will be fine damn it." He said turning and walking more tears filling his face as his hand clutched tighter together more blood flowing which was now flowing like a river as the undead moans could be heard coming on there way.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image User Image

Keri was shaking in angry. How dare this little brat say something like that to her! And she still loved him. Not knowing what else to do, Keri grabbed his arm then punched him in the face. It was a little awkward for her since he was taller so she had to jump a bit to each her target but she didn't care at the moment. When his head turned to the side, she grab his face and kissed him fiercely, putting all of her current emotions (love, anger, frustration, hurt,etc.) into that kiss. Making sure that he wouldn't trying yo pull away from her she wrapped her arms around his neck and her lags around his waist. Never once did she hear the zombies approaching them or the sound of John yell of them to come back to the RV. Keri could feel her fatigue starting to kick in but she wasn't going to allow herself to surcome to it until she made Akuma understand that she needed him and she wasn't going to let him leave her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma was in shocked as he kissed her slowly walking back to the RV because he was still aware of the undead as Ryuhime grabbed both Max and Brandy and took them to the RV. Akuma held her close to him kissing her till he got to the RV his blood still dripping madly but he didn't care one bit he had his girl in his arms and she was his. Not this a*****e of a guys and Akuma would make sure to get the damn guy back for seeing her chest he wasn't done at all. He got to the RV and stopped kissing her. "Get your ******** a** in there you peace of s**t." He said his eyes still green from being pissed off. He waited for the guy to get in then got him and closed the door keeping her in his arms. He didn't care if Keri would hit him again he sat her on the bed then turned and headed butted the guy hard. "Don't ever touch my girls chest or look at it I don't care if your only friends damn it and Keri you can hit me later for it I don't care." He said as Ryuhime started driving off. He got in bed and hugged her close. "Sorry for being so jealous and all but you scared me to hell and I thought that was it. Can you forgive me?" He asked blood was being held over the garbage can. Akuma was not dumb.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

After the head but, John fell back into the passenger seat, holding his injured heat. 'This is just not my day her muttered darkly then slid down so her was sitting on the floor with his legs bent infront of him. Max laid the bag of stuff they got from the store on the table and sat down in front of the policeman and held out the tissues for him. "Akuma got you good," he teased the older man. John lost the dark look for a softer one. A small smiled formed on his bruised and slightly bloody face as her took the tissues from max in one hand and ruffled Max's hair with the other, earning a pout from the child. John chuckled then looked glared up at Akuma.

Keri frowned at flicked him on the forehead like Ryu had did to Max. "Not until you apologize to John and mean it. He didn't mean to see my chest. It was my fault for not noticing that my shirt was undone. That what I get for wearing a button up." Keri sighed and looked over at John and Max with a small smile on her face. "Why is it our 'first' meeting you're all bruised up. John's glared soften a bit and a edge of his lip curled into a smirk. "Someone's gotta keep those creeps away from you. You always seem to attract trouble of the male kind," her joked.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma turned to the damn a*****e. "Ya not happening don't care if it was your fault or not all I care is he didn't need to look so that make me hate you and I have a few choice words for you ******** off." He said as he turned to Keri. "So your really not letting lay next to you until I say sorry to this ******** a*****e. Cause if thats the case my bags still packed and I can leave cause you wont get me to ever like him one damn bit he is lucky I don't ******** kill him hell. ******** face you better watch your back when you sleep or I may kill you or hell better yet that girl driving I will have her do it she will I bet. Right Ryuhime?" Akuma asked as she looked at him with a wide grin on her face. "I can skin him alive if you like Akuma." She said smiling as she turned around to drive. "So watch it a** or you will become lunch for them. Keri I know your going to hit me or some s**t like that but I don't like this ******** a** and I wont like him and I will never say sorry to him no matter what." He said.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Throughout Akuma's rant, John keep a calm face and held his hands over Max's ears. Even though John looked calm as a cucumber, like Keri, he was sheathing with anger. John took a quick look at Keri and started to become worried. Keri was really, really red and kinda seemed to have trouble holding back her coughs which was causing her to have trouble breathing. "Keri are you ok," Max asked worriedly as her moved way from John and walked over to Keri. When he went to go touch her, Keri couldn't hold back any and coughed violently enough to where she fell out of the bed. Ignoring Akuma for the moment, John picked up the water from the table and brought it over to the sick girl, kneeling beside her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma was angry. "Sorry Keri for making you do that." He said sitting near her helping her up so she could drink the water she needed. "Don't hold your breath because your angry at me for being angry at the dumb ********] He said. Akuam got up and grabbed his bag. "Bye it was nice knowing you Brandy, Max, Ryuhime, and Keri. I love you Keri but I can't deal with this." He said as Ryuhime stopped the RV and he stepped out. Tears dripped down along with the blood from his hand. Ryuhime started crying as well. She wanted to flip s**t on this ******** a** hole John but she would get her payback for Akuma she would make sure of it.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John signed and cracked his knuckles. "You really know how to pick 'em, don't cha Keri," he whispered to the exhausted girl. Then he looked over at Max who was sitting by Keri Glaring angrily at the door. "Stay here, Max. Take care Keri alright?" Max nodded, earning a pat on the head from John. Not really in a hurry to safe the the brat, John just casually walked out of the RV wishing that he had a box of cigs at the moment. "Kids these days. Flip s**t about everything," he muttered to himself. "Hey! Akuma, wasn't it," he called out trying to be as calm as possible.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma's eyes were again fully green. "If you follow me you will die I swear it." He said as a blade was held to his neck by Ryuhime. "Leave him the ******** alone or I will cut your ******** little d!ck off." She said kneeing him in the balls. "He is a grown man and can go on his own. Akuma hurry back please Keri will miss you or at least I hope she will cause I will for sure." She said. Akuma nodded.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

John grunted when Ryuhime's hit landed. He bit into his bottom lip to stop himself from crying out. "Now you two listen here," he managed to say in his shaky, yet calm voice. "I-" "Get away from him Ryuhime," call out Max from behind the three. The boy was holding out Beretta 21A Bobcat and aiming it at Ryu. "Max I told you stay with Keri," John scolded. Max flinched a bit. "I know but I can't let them hurt you any more. I won't let you hurt my uncle any more. He didn't do -" Max never got to finish his sentence. Out of no where, an undead dog had bitten into the 10 year old's neck. He couldn't even make a sound as he was pushed to the ground by his attacker.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma pulled his gun out and shot the dogs head completely off as he ran over to Max. [******** not now no come on no ********] He yelled out load as he ripped his shirt off and covered the wound. "******** Max please no don't die on us come on." He was now holding Max in his lap crying. He new Max wad done and dead. There was know way in hell that he was going to live one the infection would kill him. Akuma of course was going to blame himself and had know idea how he was going to tell Keri that her baby pretty much was just killed. "Max I am so sorry." He said holding the little boys body in his arms close to him.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Max tried to say something to Akuma but every time he tried to more blood would just gush out of his wound. Meanwhile John was frozen in his spot. He didn't need to see Max to know what happened. Calmly he moved the blade away from his neck, which wasn't hard since Ryu was just a shocked at him, and walked over to Akuma. Looking down at the dying boy in Akuma arms be caught Max's eyes in his own and nobbled at the unspoken request. Roughly pealing Max out of Akuma's arm, John took Max and started the long walk back to the RV. "If Keri is still able to even love you after this then that would be one hell of a ******** miracle," her stated to Akuma during his walk.

Inside the RV, Keri awoke to the sound of a gun shot. It took her a moment to figure out what the should actually was and another few minutes she actually crawl herself out of bed. Her legs didn't seem to want to work and Keri wanted to blame it on the illness or the horrible feeling that ran through her entire body. Once she made it to the open door of the RV, Keri froze. Not a foot away from her was John carry a dying Max. John looked up at the frozen girl with eyes full of unshed tears. "I'm sorry Keri. He's infected," he whispered sadly as he help Keri settle Max into her arms. Keri looked down at Max in total shock and broke into tears then Max smiled up at her. "Max! Why Max?! Not you. Why you?" Keri's words became incoherent as she sobbed into the boy's chest. John wanted to look away from the two but since Max was infected, he had to watch for any signs of turning.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma wanted to shot the ******** in the back of the head so bad right now but keep that to himself. It John's dumb ******** a** hadn't shown up Max would be alive right now. Ryuhime was crying as Akuma walked back telling her to walk with him. She did Akuma new ******** head would blame it all on him and Akuma new it was his damn fault hell he asked himself why he was going back and why he hadn't just put a bullet throw his own skull now. He turned to Ryuhime. "I can't return I may as well have died with Max on this day." He said then next thing he new he received a harder smack from Ryuhime as she started flipping on him telling him to get his dumb a** back to the RV and take it like a man. He walked slowly wanting it to be him instead of Max who had so much more to live for know better yet he wanted it to be the ******** a*****e John. He got back seeing Keri holding Max who was dying in her arms. He slowly walked over tears in his eyes as well he new he was dead there relationship was done over if not then as the dumb ******** said it would be a miracle. He hoped for a miracle at this point in time that it would not be and that this was all just some joke or a dream and he would wake up from it.

((I am really hating this at this point damn you making John I hate this guy))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff