Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image User Image User Image

Since it seemed like they were gonna be here for a while, Max decided to take a shower. He quickly grabbed some of his new clothes then walked into the bathroom. After he left, Keri moaned in her sleep in kicked the blankets off of her. She felling really hot, yet also felt cold. Even after kicking off the sheets, she wasn't comfortable so she also kicked off her pj pants and unbutton the first few buttons of her top. Keri woke up a minute after all groggy. "I'm sick, ain't it?" Her voice sounded tired and pouty.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akuma went over to her. "Hey you really should keep those on it will help you." He said setting soup by her. "You really don't sound good at all either trouble. I guess your nickname really does fit you." He said feeling her head as it was still hot and his face and head was now cause of how she was with no pants and an unbuttoned shirt a bit but he was going to be nice cause now was not the time she was sick.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

Ryuhime was waiting for Brandy to finish her business. She noticed a few undead off in the distance. But it really didn't bug her at all. "Come on girl its cold out here I don't have a winter coat like you girly." She said smiling at Brandy.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri whimpered and moved herself to hug Akuma. She buried her face into his stomach and sighed. "I'm sorry," she mumbled into the fabric of his shirt. "If I wasn't so jealous of Ryu, you wouldn't be so frustrated. I'm such a bad girl friend....Not the good kinda of bad, but the bad bad kind." Keri clearly wasn't in her right mind. This was partly the reason she hated getting sick. She seemed to have a tendency to have a loose mouth when she wasn't in full health.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma pushed her back in bed and crawled next to her. "Hey its ok and your the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for I love you so don't say stuff like that at all please honey and you have no reason to be jealous of Ryuhime she is not my concern at most she is a teasing friend nothing more to me but to you she seems more." He said giggling at her trying to get her to laugh a bit. "Oh and I am not frustrated baby I told you don't be jealous I love you get some rest here I will keep next to you ok you can talk to me for now." He said.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri sniffled and turned her head to look at Akuma's face. Her face was flushed from her fever and her bottom lip stuck out, quivering. "So you don't mind that I'm practically her ******** buddy,' she asked meekly.

Brandy quickly hurried on with her business. Once she was done she lightly headbutted Ryu's leg then walked back to the RV.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma sighed. "Ya I mind that your her f@ck buddy but I can't stop you your a big girl I would be happy if you were only mine but that wont happen being she has gotten attached to you and all but I can still love you because I do but I still will get really annoyed about her f@cking you and all." Akuma said. Ryuhime headed in hearing what was being said as he stood and listened.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

"You should be angry with me though. I'm practically cheating on you with a woman." Crocodile tears started to run down her face and little bit of snort started to come out of her nose. Not the most attractive look for her, but she was sick and upset so she didn't care. "I'm not even letting you watch us cause I feel that a) your gonna find her more attractive than me, b) you'd die from a humongous nose bleed, or c) both a and b."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma hugged her tightly. "Honey don't kill me for this but let me talk here ok. A) I find you to be hotter then here and love you. B) she is not but not as hot as you are and not as good as you are. C)I would like to watch but its ok. Cause if I did watch then I would get to see her make out and do all that with the hottest girl ever which is you. D) I am anger but its fine if you want to sleep with her I will learn to deal but I want you more then she gets you and all. Oh and I would have a nose bleed if you to had it in front of me. So baby don't get me wrong your fine just wish I was allowed to join or at least watch you play with her or whatever. But I still love you more then anything I have ever loved your my angel and always will be." He said hugging her close and whipping her tears away.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri sniffled and rubbed the tear out of her eyes. "You want to join? Would you be happy if you could? What would we do about Max and Brandy though? It would traumatize Max if he heard us. He wouldn't be able to look at me the same way. He would think that I was a whore. I don't want him to think that his mommy's a whore." Keri cough violently into her hand. Another reason why she hatted to be sick. Coughing would not fun on the throat.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He sighed again. "It would make me so very happy to join you and Ryuhime but I want you for one to be my first and two Max I don't want to hurt him and have him and your relationship messed up so I will just stay out of you and Ryuhime's little thing ok for now that is but I still would love to have it with you. But for starters you need to get better honey or you wont be having any fun with me or her." He said hugging her to keep her warm.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

"I hate being sick," Keri stated, her voice raspy from her coughing fit. "It's boring and when I'm bored I think of random stuff and now because of you and Ryu it's all bad stuff."

Inside the bathroom, Max was leaning against the wall eavesdropping on Akuma's and Keri's conversation. Keri tended to ramble about stuff when she's sick and usually the topics of her rambles were pretty funny so he was a little curious about the topic she would ramble about with Akuma. Their topic turned Max red with embarrassment and after a while he tried to tune them out, finding their topic too mature for him. When Keri call herself his 'mommy' though, something stirred inside him.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma grinned at her. "Hey me and Ryu are not that bad I mean Max seems to be a bit more dirty then I am at least but he is still a good person and even if he hates me I still like him. But anyways we can talk about your random stuff trouble to keep you busy so tell me exactly whats on your mind then?" He asked looking at her.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri looked at him with a blank stare. "You don't wanna know what's going on in my mind. Oh that reminds me. Where is everyone? Ryu would be skewing you over if she decided that now was a good time to give us alone time."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"I asked her to head out and walk Brandy maybe I should go make sure they are ok cause that was about ten minutes ago or so." He said kissing her hot forehead. "Um." He said at a lost for words about what she said there. He just couldn't speak till he saw Ryuhime come back in. "There you are." He said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff