Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole whimpered a bit and weakly stared at Gabriel. Staying awake long enough for some of theguards came and took the princess to the medical wing to get taken cared of.

Roka came out later, only wearing a towel around his hips. Something that he had gote used too. Yawning he walked into his room and started to look for something to wear.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel watched as Nicole was taken away. He sighed softly before he was surrounded by guards. "You hurt the princess. You could have killed her. You are sentenced to death." they hissed to him. The guards never liked him because Nicole chose him for everything. Gabriel bowed his head slightly and allowed them to take him to the dungeon.

xxAmaryllis's eyes went wide when she saw him walk into the room. She leaped up and darted out of the house, thinking that he was going to abuse her like the men before did.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
She came to and took a deep breath. Weakly looking at one of the guards, she told them to let Gabriel go... that it was her fault for everything. The guards looked pissed... Nicole narrow her eyes and they left to release Gabriel.

Slaming his hand into his head he got dressed and went to search for her
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel walked into the room that Nicole was in. He was bruised and bloody. He smiled softly at her before he limped over to the bed. "I'm so glad you're all right." he whispered to her before he kissed her forehead gently.

xxAmaryllis was trembling in a corner, her eyes were glazed over and tears streamed down her face.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole couldn't help but smile. "Stay? Please..." She whispered with tears streaming down her eyes.

Looking for what felt like hours, Roka found her and drapped a jacket over her shoulders. "Why did you run off? Do you want to get sicker?" He said in a calm voice.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel nodded softly, his shaky hand reaching up to wipe away her tears. "I'm sorry, Nicole." he whispered to her before he kissed her cheek gently.

xxAmaryllis flinched at the sound of his voice. "Y-you can into the room in a towel... I thought you were going to abuse me like those men from before." she whimpered to him as she pulled his jacket around her shoulders. She closed her eyes and started to cry. She was so scared.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Smiling softly, Nicole went to sleep. She was still so very tired... she went into a deep sleep.

Blinking, he calmly said "I'd never do that to you. I didn't have a change of clothes in the bathroom after my shower and went to get clothes when you ran off." Sighing softly, Roka helped her up to her feet and back to his house and sat her on the couch and started to chat with her. "Don't just assume something understand? I may be an a** but I am NOTHING like those sickos. I'd never take advantage of a woman. Understand?"
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel smiled down at her before his eyes glazed over. His head fell to the edge of her bed as he passed out from pain.

xxAmaryllis looked up at him with gentle and trusting eyes. "Thank you." she whispered to him with a small smile.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole slept for months regaining the strength that she had lost to help prevent the bullet from going through her and hitting Gabriel. When she did wake up, she looked around, wondering how long she had slept for. Groaning, Nicole noticed how thin and pale she had gotten... it was as if she was asleep for years... Frowning, she got out of bed only to fall over whimpering.

Taking a deep breath, he calmly said "just rest alright?" With that, he got up and went to get the phone book to order some pizza.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel was sleeping beside her with his head on the bed and his hand holding hers.

xxAmaryllis nodded softly and curled into a small ball and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Looking at Gabriel, she smiled softly and poked his side, hoping to wake him up... only to start wagging her tail near his face. "Gabriel?"

Roka paid for the pizza and went to go wake up his guest... Though... he doesn't even know her name. Sighing, he softly, he tilted his head and shook her shoulder. "You want a slice?"
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel opened his eyes and looked up at her with gentle eyes. "I'm so glad you're finally awake, Nicole." he whispered to her before he wrapped his arms around her and held her to him with a small smile on his lips.

xxAmaryllis opened her eyes and nodded softly. She was starving.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Sniffling, Nicole nuzzled his chest for a moment whispering "you're not still mad at me for ignoring you... are you?" She looked up him with tired gold eyes, though, after she had asked that her stomach growled loudly, making her blush crimson.

Nodding, Roka handed her two slices to get her started, and he got himself three. Normally, he orders a medium pizza but this time, he ordered two large ones, for if theres any left over than least she could reheat some leftovers for something to eat.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel shook his head and smiled at her. "No, I'm not." he whispered to her before he went to get her food. He came back with a bowl of ramen and a salad on the side.

xxAmaryllis nibbled on the pieces of pizza and looked aorund the room as they ate, feeling slightly awkward.

Shy Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole smiled when he told her that he wasn't mad at her anymore. Looking at the food,, Nicole smiled a little more and started to eat the ramen first. Looking up at him, she tilted her head asking "did you stay here the whole time while I slept?"

Roka stared at her with a raised eyebrow asking "so, whats your name anyway?" He tilted his head to the side, though his eyes looked a little bored, but he was interested in knowing her name, least if she didn't mind telling him.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces