Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Getting up, Nicole ran to the bathroom and threw up. Nick stared at Miyuki and tilted his head. "You okay?"

When they were done eating, Roka lifted the twins and put them in their cribs and smiled happily.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel held her hair back for her. Miyuki nodded softly and looked at him. "I have the power to enter someone's mind at will, but I need you to take me to where you train within yourself." she said to him with a small smile.

xxAmaryllis smiled at Roka before she kissed him gently.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole groaned softly when she was done... Getting up on shaky legs she started to brush her teeth. Nick nodded, whispering "I'm just gonna rest first kay?"

Roka smiled and moaned softly.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel wrapped a strong arm around her to support her. Miyuki nodded softly and smiled down at him.

xxAmaryllis giggled softly before she kissed his cheek and darted off to their bedroom.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Smiling up at Gabriel, Nicole kissed his cheek. "Thanks Gabriel... maybe I should see the doctor..." She whispered gently. Nick yawned and drifted off to sleep.

Smirking, Roka followed Amaryllis to their room and chuckled before kissing her greatly.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel nodded softly and smiled down at her before he kissed her forehead gently. Miyuki smiled down at him before she kissed his cheek and sighed softly.

xxAmaryllis moaned softly before she giggled more and ran into the bathroom. She wanted to surprise him. Suddenly there was a scream and Amaryllis was gone. It seemed as though she had disappeared off of the face of the earth.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Once she was at the doctors, Nicole got herself examined and was both shocked and happy. She was having a baby! Nick wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

Roka screamed, narrowing his eyes, he scent a copy of himself to look for Amaryliss, while he stayed with the kids.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel was sleeping on the bed with a small smile on his face. Miyuki smiled softly.

xxAmaryllis wasn't found. A few years later, a girl that looked just like Amaryllis washed up on the beach. She was battered, bruised, thin, and unconscious. She didn't remember anything, and her hair was cropped unevenly short, a little past her chin.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole sighed and cuddled with Gabriel when she returned. Sighing in content, she was sound asleep. Nick slept for a few hours.

Giving a smile to the kids, Roka ran a hand through their soft hair. "Can you say 'daddy'?" The clone found Amaryllis and carried her toward their home.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

it is years later when Amaryllis washed up c:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Gaara_Rox612
it is years later when Amaryllis washed up c:

((I know, I was limited on what to type cause I was using my aunts netbook and the keys don't like working half the time DX))

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel smiled more in his sleep. Miyuki sighed softly and wished that she could sleep.

xxSuki and Kenji giggled happily. "DADDY!" they said at the same time.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
The next day, Nicole yawned gently and sighed softly in content. She wanted to cuddle with Gabriel a little longer but got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up. Nick woke up and got ready to do his training.

Yawning, Roka held onto Suki and Kenji... wishing that Amaryllis was here with him right now... Meanwhile, his clone was still walking with Amaryllis in his arms, hoping that he could get her some help right now.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel opened his eyes and darted to the bathroom, holding back her hair. Miyuki smiled down at him before she kissed his cheek and placed her hands on either side of his head. "Take me to where you train." she said to him in a gentle voice.

xxSuki and Kenji smiled happily and snuggled up against him. Amaryllis didn't wake up.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole groaned gently, hating this part of being pregnant... Once she was done with her purge, she started to brush her teeth. Nick took a deep breath and took Miyuki to where he trained... which, looked like a forest...

Smiling at hte kids, Roka whispered "you two hungry?" The clone took Amaryllis to a hospital.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces