Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

xxJacob was taken aback by what she had said. Gabriel glared at Nicole before he stood up and started to walk out. Jacob looked at Nicole with worried eyes. "I thought you loved me, Nicole." he whispered to her as frightened tears pooled in his eyes.

xxAmaryllis nodded slowly before she stood up and yawned softly.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Looking at him with sad eyes she said "you reminded me of Gabriel, that was what I loved... I'm sorry."With that said, the young woman ran after Gabriel.

Roka raised an eyebrow at her before handing her a plate and started to eat his own plate.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxJacob sighed softly and closed his eyes. "Gabriel's heart is broken... He isn't the same man you fell in love with, Nicole." he whispered to her before Gabriel turned around and growled at Nicole. He glared at the two before he disappeared. "Nicole, please marry me..." he whispered to her in a pleading voice.

xxAmaryllis started to eat her food sleepily.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Anime Fan9568
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Shaking her head, Nicole dropped the engagment ring and left to look for Gabriel, tripping now and again still looking for him.

Rollng his eyes, he calmly said "stay here and get well okay?" He finished his meal an left.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxJacob watched as Nicole left. When Nicole found Gabriel, he turned around on her and growled dangerously at her, warning her not to come closer. "Combine your two kingdoms, Princess. Do your duty, Princess and marry Jacob." he said to her, hissing her title.

xxAmaryllis nodded softly and wondered where he had gone off to.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole frowned at him with tears in her eyes. "I don't love him, he reminded me of you, that was what I loved... not him." She said wit sobs, walking closer to him, wanting to be near him.

Roka returned hours later, his eyes had dark circles under his eyes and fell in his chair and drifted off to sleep... he'll check if she had a fever later... nap first..
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel glared at her. "You, Princess, changed me. You, Princess, confessed your love to that male while I was there. You, Princess, ignored me for months." he hissed to her before his wings spread wide. He glared at her before he flew off.

xxAmaryllis wasn't in the house. She was trembling in a man's home, completely naked and soaked to the bone with water.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
She fell to her knees and sobbed in her hands.

When he did wake up, he sniffed and noticed that she was gone, and someone had broken into his home. Growling he followed the scent and would kick their a**.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel glared down at her for a moment before he watched as Jacob ran up to her. He wrapped his arms around her lovingly and tried to comfort her.

xxAmaryllis noticed that there were many men in the same room as her. They all started to have their way with her, but left her purity intact.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Shoving Jacob away, Nicole ran and locked herself in her room. Not wanting to be near anyone... just wanting to be alone. Sitting on her bed, she sniffled and curled up into a ball.

Roka growled and attacked the men with his fangs, and claws. He woud transform into a panther as he attacked some of the bigger men surround them. Growling, he stood in front of the girl sheilding her.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxJacob sighed softly and walked off. Gabriel burst into the window of Nicole's room, his eyes pure silver and without emotion. "Marry him. You'll be happy with him." he said to her before he shook his head slightly and leaped out the window, only to get shot down by a fellow guard. "You treated the Princess poorly! Now you must pay!" he growled to him as he aimed the gun at Gabriel.

xxAmaryllis trembled in the corner. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, trying not to whimper because she knew he hated it...

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole almost screamed when Gabriel came through her window and ran to her window and gasped. "Gabriel!" Shouted the princess as she jumped through the window, taking the bullet to her chest. Luckily missing her heart and lung. Hissing in pain, the young woman fell over, her blood pooling around her.

Once the men were done, Roka carried he back and was in deep thought as he did so... why would they break in? It didn't make sense to him at all... Sighing softly he placed her in his bed to keep her warm.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel growled at her before he rushed over to her and started to heal her, his silver eyes sad.

xxAmaryllis curled into a ball and started to tremble in his bed.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole Night&Roka Fang

User Image
Nicole groaned in pain, weakly staring at him, she just smiled happily. "I'm glad... you're safe." She gave a soft gigle and drifted off into sleep.

Roka came back with a bowl of soup and set it on the nightstand. "Enjoy..." With that, he left again to have a shower.
User Image

Beloved Kitten

xxGabriel gently began to slap her cheek, trying to keep her awake. He honestly hoped that she would be all right.

xxAmaryllis looked up at him with gentle eyes before she nodded softly and slowly began to eat her food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff