User Image

xxxxxon a ѕearcн ғor тнaт cerтaιn gιrlxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ѕo ι can geт нoмe ѕooner...

» a deмon х нυмan roleplay
            » ғor ιιcнeнѕιre13 and т y p e zero ғ ι l м only
            » ғeel ғree тo read along :3
User Image

User Image

xxxxxadcнιdora lynn wнιтexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxjυѕт yoυr average college ѕтυdenт

All the world's a stage,
                                                  and all the men and women merely players:
                                                  they have their exits and their entrances;
                                                  and one man in his time plays many parts,
                                                  his acts being seven ages.

Beep Beep Beep

She awoke to the loud alarm of her clock. One day she was bound to smash that stupid electronic, as for now, she needed it to get up for school each morning. She had fought the dean to try and get her some afternoon classes, but they were already filled. 'Should've sent in an application earlier.' that's what she always told herself. Letting a loud yawn escape her lips, she tore off her sheets and let her feet make their way to the soft carpet. She had to sit there for a few moments to make sure that she was awake enough to walk, or she might fall down. Adchi was a klutz, but then again, everyone could trip and fall when they were half-asleep, it was normal. More yawns pushed past her lips as she stood up, scratching her hair, which was of course a mess just like every other morning. There was nothing different about today than before.

Walking to her wardrobe, she spent very little time picking out an outfit. She knew exactly what she wanted to wear, since she planned it the night before. Rushing to the bathroom, she quickly took her shower, got dressed and put on her makeup. Spinning around to look at the clock, she let out a terrified gasp. She was going to be late for her first class if she didn't leave that very moment. She rushed out of the room, picking up her purse and her necklace. She never wore the necklace, but it was an old family heirloom, said to be some sort of portal between her world and a demon world. She sighed, rushing out her front door, and down the street towards her first class. The building it was in was not to far from her apartment so she could walk.

Rushing through the crowds of people, she did not notice that her necklace was loose inside her purse. It slipped out, falling to the ground. Luckily it did not break, but Adchi was to busy thinking about getting to school that she failed to realize that the mirror had fallen from her bag. She was going to be late, and then she would get in trouble.

She made it to school with a minute left to spare. The teacher had no entered the classroom yet, so she just took a seat in the back of the large room, unpacking her notebook and her pencil. Those were the only materials that she needed for the day, as all they were studying was basic writing types. Adchi planned to be a singer when she got a bit older (even though she's eighteen already), so she needed to know how to be a good writer or nobody would like her music. She'd already written a few songs, but she's revised them more than five times in the past year or so. Her class went by faster than she expected, and she then had two hours to just do whatever she wanted before she had to report for her private vocal lessons.

Stepping out of the building, she passed by many boys who whistled at her. She got that alot. They considered her to be one of the hottest girls in school. She just ignored them. Adchi had high standards. The boy she was going to be with had to be intelligent, funny, kind and he had to be taller than her, which wasn't hard seeing as she was only five feet and four inches.

She sighed, stopping in her tracks to take out her necklace. She gasped. Where was it? Maybe she had dropped it on the way to school. Slinging her purse back over her shoulder, she trotted off in the direction of her apartment, hoping to retrace the tracks and find her mirror. If she could not find the necklace, she was bound to do something stupid like call the police and get them to make a search party look for her necklace. Yeah, Adchi was that attached to the little trinket.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JoveexxAndrewxxHouvinicxxxxx

Bringxxxx me xmy xxwhite horizonxxx for Ixx look xxinside thexxxx black heart xx that I xown.

talk with || #A1BF5B
            xxxI'm a victim.
            Now, there are a few things before I start this bad puppy you might need to know. A story written in first person by yours truly can only mean you get my literal half of the story right? So let's get down to business. I'm not really average, I may look it but deep down past that blue hair you see there's a demon sitting inside and so what! - a demon can be nice or evil or good looking. That's really the point of it all though, I can sit here and tell you that I'm a nice demon, but how many of you will actually believe that for a fact? Any takers? - didn't think so. We live in a place we like to call, "Serenity". You see, people enjoy seeing demons living in a fire blazing, lava flowing, basic Hellish world. But in the end it turns out that we don't literally live in a place like that. Let me explain. Of course there are a few flaws in this place we call "Serenity", but those aren't truly the importance of what we're about to talk about. It's a whole other world of existence. We live in a pastel world, our colors are of tints, contrast and feeling. The sky wakes us up with pink and purple, the night slows us down with black. I may not know how your world works, but this is how ours does. We have a sun, bright and yellow in the morning, a moon, dark and ash at night. Your world may be the same exact as mine, or the complete opposite for all I know.

I'll introduce myself since I kind of made the last paragraph all for Serenity. Jovee Andrew Houvinic. Jovee is pronounced Joe-vay, if you're going to say it, say it correctly for Pete's Sake! My mother gave birth to me seventeen years ago and is a doctor, my father was a merchant and a shoe mender - he spoke to the grave three days after my birth, so I never really met him. We live in a cottage not far from Father's grave, I tend to enjoy talking long walks to it. Mother speaks of him, very good words come from her lips. She is pure, and would hardly be called a demon if you met her. Her job is very easy, she takes care of the sick when they have an illness of some kind. She always tells me not to go near those type of people, but I always like to help out and she likes that I always want to. It's said that the illness is bad, a virus that enters through the mouth and spreads to your stomach. So I suppose you have to eat it to get the sickness, but I wouldn't really know since mother doesn't like to talk about such things.

It just so happens that demons my age are in search of something. Something, meaningful to our souls. A woman we like to call, "Blood Maiden". There's a whole story behind this, but it's defiantly way too long to explain to you. So I'll just tell you this, our "Blood Maiden" is suppose to purify us, find the love in our hearts. Mother was once a Blood Maiden herself. When we are called forth, it is said that a portal will open for us. In which a locket of souls will dance from the sky and into your hands. I never really figured it'd ever happen to me, but it's my year that it is suppose to happen. Of course, with my luck I'll be the one sacrificed for not having it happen. This is correct, there are a few kids my age who do not get chosen and must be sacrificed. Then again, if this happened to me I'd be able to meet my father...

██████████

The sky pushed out purple and pink, the sun rose slowly past the mountains. The day was brighter than usual, which woke me from my nights slumber. A beautiful day, Mother calls from the kitchen, You might want to wash up and come eat. Her voice was like the wind, so peaceful and soft. I slid from my sleep and sat on my bed allowing my legs to dangle on the edge. Eyes open now, as I pushed myself up and onto the dark wooded floor. "I am no longer asleep, Mother. I awake with love in my heart for your being." There's a story behind this, every day I wake up I say it to her. So she knows I'm alive and well, so she knows I love her with all my heart. I could hear her hum from the kitchen, making God-knows-what for breakfast.

Washed up and moved out towards Mother, she cooked ostrich for breakfast. My absolute favorite. I looked her in the eyes and thanked her, taking the plate from her to devour it quickly. "I'll be out in the fields today, picking flowers for Father." I said, as she looked at me with smiling eyes.

The fields was where we grew everything. I sat down in the bush of tulips, picking away at them when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I saw it. The locket, twinkling from the sky and sliding past the clouds. I turned myself, stood and looked straight at it, a portal of blue spun around the locket as it fell into my hands. I closed my eyes and awaited, for I was on my way towards my Blood Maiden.

oh oh cee: Sorry the end of it is kind of blunt. It's 1:44am now, and I'm tired as hell. I think my boyfriend fell asleep too. xD

talk with || #A1BF5B
I amxxxx forbidden xpast xxthesexxx wallsxx of hate. xxxxxxxxxx

User ImagewhitewhitewhiteUser ImagewhitewhitewhiteUser Image
User Image

User Image

All the world's a stage,

OutOfCookies: I think I'll start typing up in first person to see how it feels xD and you should get plenty of rest my dear x3

How could I have lost it? My family's ancient trinket? I was going to be in so much trouble the next time my grandmother asked me to see it. She always asked, every summer, when she'd come to visit. I love my granny to death, but I mean, c'mon, can't she think of better things than the necklace to ask about. Maybe, 'How have you been' or normal stuff. But, no the first thing she demands to see when she walks in that door is the stupid little necklace. She described it as some sort of ancient demon portal. My granny had given it to me so a demon could supposedly come through it and ask me to marry him, or whatever. Excuse me, aren't demons supposed to be heartless, meat devouring creatures? I don't have a death wish!

Spinning around each corner, I rushed my way back. Don't worry though, it's not like I wasn't paying attention to see if it was on the ground anywhere. I was going to kill myself if I couldn't find it. It had to be around there somewhere. "Ugh!" I screamed out in anger stopping in my track to catch my breath. I was almost home, almost to the point where I was just about to give up. That's when it caught my eye. A shimmer of light came from the small alley right next to me. I peered over, looking to see what had caused the little shine. Sure enough, it was my necklace. Sighing in relief I walked over to the trinket, picking it up and wiping off the dirt that had found its way onto the mirror.

"Thank God..." I whispered looking down at the mirror. I couldn't see my reflection, there was some sort of light shinning from it. Looking up, the sun was nowhere near, as it was being blocked by the tall, brick wall. "What on ear--" I was cut off by a blue light shinning into my eyes. I dropped the necklace and closed my eyes, shielding myself from the light. It was hard to believe that nobody saw the light, but I guess some people really aren't that observant.

The light died down, and I could finally open my eyes. I looked up to see a young boy, roughly around age sixteen or so. He had blue hair, a pale face and a nose ring. Who was he? Where did he come from. I just stood there looking at him for a few moments before I noticed that he was holding onto my mirror. I gasped, rushing up and stealing it from his hands. "Please." I said in a calm, yet slightly worried voice. "I'd rather you not touch that." I continued. "It's a very important family trinket..." I finished, shoving it back into my purse and making sure that it wouldn't fall out this time.

I looked back at the boy. "Who are you?" I began to speak. "Where did you come from?" I continued to ask him questions. "How old are you?" I was beginning to pumble the poor boy with questions. I didn't notice, but I had inched my way closer to the boy, getting a better look at him. He was about the same height as I. despite the age difference. I just had to face the fact that I was a short college student. His eyes looked a bit hazy, but I decided not to ask about that. I probably invaded his space enough. I stepped back a bit to give him a bit of "breathing room". "Sorry. I just get curious." I muttered, brushing a piece of my black hair from being in front of one of my eyes.

I awaited the boy to answer at least my questions of who he was and where he was from, but his age he didn't have to say if he didn't wish to.

User Image

Bringxxxx me xmy xxwhite horizonxxx for Ixx look xxinside thexxxx black heart xx that I xown.

talk with || #A1BF5B
            xxxI'm a victim.
            Have you ever felt a pull on your body like you're attached to a string and cannot let go? It's almost like falling in love for the first time, you start talking with the woman, you stare at her days on in, you listen to her no matter what she says... you want to help her out of whatever situation she may be facing, you always want her happy... and most of all, you always tend to fall back on her, you're pulled towards her. This was that feeling, my heart had a string and there was an imaginary rope attached to it pulling me away from what I once knew. Have you ever thought about why people fall in love the way they do? - I never really let it cross my mind!

There was a sudden black and white image in my brain, I closed my eyes and entered a world not known to the human, or in this case demon, eye. A world so pure and spiteful, so peaceful when entered. My eyes remained closed for a brief second until I felt the pull release itself. I could almost see the brightness of the sun, was I back in my reality? Opening my grays to look blankly at a beautiful black haired woman. She spoke swiftly, throwing a few questions all at once. My gray eyes stared at her, this woman... her voice, hair, beautiful shaped face. Her eyes, almost as pure as my own, was my Blood Maiden.

A beautiful woman non-the-less! Her words flew past me quickly as she snatched the locket out of my hands, who was I? I could hardly let down my guard. I looked at the woman and smiled, white teeth and swift lips, "Jovee Andrew Houvinic, my sweet." I started with as she continued to question me, "A lovely trinket, ma'am, may I ask where you got it?" I moved closer to her, trying not to scare her, my voice would be one thing that would calm her though, since it was calmer than my mother when she's talking to her patience. "The very question is this, my sweet, do you know who you are?" I gave another smile, trying to ease her out of the idea that a boy just jumped out of her locket from another world.

It's a tricky situation, this. You see, sometimes it's hard to ease the woman into believing you. Whether or not they wanted to be, they were your Blood Maiden and they couldn't do much about it. If so, if they did not agree with your quickness, you'd be sacrificed for your doing. It's this whole shitty situation that most of the boys get put through because they usually don't have a calming voice. Forceful is more like it... I looked her in the eyes, "A Blood Maiden, my love, a Blood Maiden is what you are. My sweet sweet butterfly. A lovely doll of tricks. You see nothing but a boy standing in front of you, but a boy of courage and wisdom. Do you look sly at me? Do you look wise? Look no more past my eyes, but into my heart. My Blood Maiden, my love and support. Look no more, Maiden of Love, for I am your God of Hate, I am your God from above. Do not fear my eyes, do not fear my looks. I am here to save you, from what you may find a hoax. Believe me or not, but you are now mine! Listen to me Mon Chéri, no tricks are played, no hoax is near." I looked her in the eyes, taking my hands up towards her so she knew I was not there to harm her. "Do not leave me. For I am here to save you from harm."

oh oh cee: Sorry, it sucks. ; 3;

talk with || #A1BF5B

User Image

User Image

All the world's a stage,

OutOfCookies: No worries there. Haha he's so straight forward x3

'Jovee Andrew Houvinic, my sweet.' he spoke to me in a calming voice. What was he like fifteen? He was already hitting on me! Stepping back a few feet I gave him a nervous smile. He sure was odd. 'A lovely trinket, ma'am, may I ask where you got it?' his voice rang out to me once more. "Oh." I said in shock. I was a bit relieved that he had changed the subject. "I um..." I began as I looked down at it, fiddling around with it in my hands. "My grandmother gave it to me, she spoke of some demon or something coming through and taking me to marry, I don't know. It's silly." I laughed a bit nervously.

'The very question is this, my sweet, do you know who you are?' his question caught me off guard and I looked up from playing with my mirror. "Huh?" I asked in confusion. 'A Blood Maiden, my love, a Blood Maiden is what you are.' I was still a bit confused, unable to comprehend what the boy was saying to me. "A what?" I asked nervously. What was he talking about? I'm just Adchidora Lynn White, a college student, that was all, or at least that's what I thought.

'My Blood Maiden, my love and support.' this kid was crazy! I barley knew him. Maybe he had hit his head or something. I scratched my head in more confusion as he continued to speak to me. 'Believe me or not, but you are now mine! Listen to me Mon Chéri, no tricks are played, no hoax is near.' Huh!? I let my eyes go wide. No, he couldn't be! He wasn't! "You're the demon! The one that was supposed to make me his bride!" I had to be going crazy. Maybe my doctor gave me the wrong shots last time I went in. "No no no no!" I shouted, my hands on my head in frustration. "I can't marry a kid, I can't marry period! I'm only eighteen!" I was waving my hands causing a few people to look into the alleyway. I peered back over my shoulder in embarrassment. I needed to talk to this boy in a more private area.

Grabbing his hand, I dragged him out of the tiny alley and onto the sidewalk. "We need to talk." I spoke a bit harshly. I needed answers, I needed to get things straight and make sure that I wasn't crazy. I dragged the poor boy all the way to my apartment, and I quickly forced him inside, locking my door. Sitting him down onto the couch I sighed in relief. "Okay." I spoke before sitting across from him in a small chair. "So apparently I'm your 'Blood Maiden' right?" I asked. No, I couldn't start there...

"Okay first of all, my name's not 'My Sweet', it's Adchi, so don't call me any of those names that you called me earlier." I groaned. "Second..." I continued to speak. "I'm eighteen, you're like fifteen, and we don't even know each other." I sighed, brushing a piece of may hair from my face. "And third..." I looked him straight in the eyes. "I want to marry a guy that I chose, not that's chosen for me! Get it?!" I yelled at him. Sure I was being a bit mean, but this kid was just weird and I needed to understand exactly where he was coming from...

User Image

talk with || #A1BF5B
            xxxI'm a victim.
            Sadly, my Blood Maiden looked more scared than anything I could imagine. I watched as she spoke, it just so happens that she's perfect, her grandmother spoke of this day and she was still in denial? Why would she be in denial if the even just happened right in front of her. Of course, my only idea on that is that she thinks she is dreaming. Non-the-less, she is not! She questioned me with confusion on her mind. Did I not make myself as clear as I should have? No! I said what it was needed to be said. I could tell she was thinking, and when she opened her red lips to speak the realization sprang out. I gave her a neat smile which quickly disappeared when she began to complain, letting her talk as my eyes continued to watch her every move.

She spoke in tones of hate, before dragging me away from the position we stood at. I'd remain quiet until spoken to, it was the only respectful thing to do. She was my Blood Maiden and I must listen to her every word! She lightly pushed me down onto a couch and sat in the armchair across. She asked the point obvious question of being my Blood Maiden, all I could do was nod my head at this point, remaining silent until she asked a more answerable question. I looked at her blankly as she complained again about me calling her "Sweet". There was a reasonable answer as to why, but she did not need to know such things. She went on, explaining how she was old and I was young. Lastly, she gave me an invalid excuse why she couldn't be my Blood Maiden... Marriage isn't about liking somebody!

You don't love the person you marry! It's just not how it's suppose to work is it? I shook my head at her, remaining silent for the time being. Of course it wasn't how it was suppose to be, she is suppose to accept my request! She was told prior to this event, she said so herself, her grandmother told her! How can this be happening to me? My lovely Blood Maiden. My Rose!

I shook my head again, "You do not understand." What was I suppose to say to her? If she didn't accept my request I was done for! Gone! How could I convince her the story? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "I am a demon. Do not look closely into that word. It's just a simple word that explains the opposite of what people in this world say we are." Opening my crystal grays to stare at her, "Some of us are sweet and caring, some are diabolical and improper." How was I suppose to explain all of this to her? I closed my eyes again, "It's like this, we are chosen, some that are not chosen get sacrificed for it. We believe in sacrifices as a proper religious figure. You see," I opened my grays again, "We're chosen because our heart is chosen too. We're pulled towards this world, pulled into your hands. We protect you from harm, because we are chosen. But if you do not accept our offering, we too - even though we were chosen - get sacrificed." Staring at her in silence for a few moments before continuing, my voice was calm and smooth - I tried not to scare her anymore that what she may already be, "Look, I know it's hard for you, but you need to realize that this is a major event. A serious thing, I'm sorry to say, but I cannot call you by your name. It's forbidden to do such thing! Out of respect we must call you Blood Maiden." Maybe I should explain to her what exactly a "Blood Maiden" is...

I sighed, maybe she'll ask what it "is".

talk with || #A1BF5B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out