Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
♡ ♥ PRIESTESS VICTORIA ♥ ♡

Text █▌#771199
...Born to be an heir of beauty and serenity... Into this world she entered quietly... To her surprise she was the one...

It hadn't completely dawned on Vikkie that she was nude and that Zeal was the same. She'd felt it and ultimately knew it to be true but still, their moment had been so peaceful and pure that all yearning for anything beyond his simple attention didn't exist. Vikkie felt her body shiver at the room's crisp air as Zeal moved from her. His words caused her to blush as the night before replayed in her mind. Her body ached in ways it was not accustomed to. The hunger she'd held on for months was gone and it was as if someone had taken a great burden from her.

Her honey orbs followed Zeal's movements as she stood there rather stunned by the sudden whispers of her sweet lover. Vikkie placed a hand upon her cheek and felt the warmth of her blush. Zeal was her lover. The feeling was extremely pleasant. Her gaze roamed him lazily as he dressed and she sorted her thoughts. Vikkie's eyes locked on to his and she realized there was hunger within them. 

With a small squeak Vikkie turned her attention to the task at hand. She needed to get dressed before her brother broke down the door. The Priestess looked around at her clothes and realized they were all rather worn from the travel. Many pieces had holes in them and needed to be sewn. She held up her robe to the light and watched as a few rays poked through. "I'll have to pick up some thread and needles..." Vikkie murmured before she finished getting dressed. 

Cautiously the young woman moved to the door, only sparing a glance behind her to ensure Zeal was decent. It appeared all was in order. With a deep breath Vikkie opened the door with a swing to meet a very annoyed looking Xander. He didn't step in to the room but his arms were crossed and he was looking at her with the most unamused face. "Xander..." Her elder brother held up his hand to silence her attempt at an apology. 

"You're an adult Victoria." Xander growled, clearly unhappy with having to remind both of them of the fact. "I can't stop you from whatever the hell it is you two are doing." He grumbled while moving to shove a bag of supplies at her. "But we have a schedule and have to keep moving now that you're well enough. Butcher over there did help protect this place but it's only a matter of time before more arrive." Xander looked past Vikkie and glared at Zeal. "I think she's seen enough bloodshed for a bit. Don't you agree?" His eyes narrowed in a glare, not knowing what the two got up to the night before but knowing it wasn't something he would have approved of.

...Destiny was close behind her... Phantom of borrowed life...

XXXXXXXXXXV E R O N I C A ---- x
XXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{ THE WOLF } ---- Why Not Get Lost in My Sly Smile Come on Baby, Stay Awhile

Text █▌#f13b47
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Veronica savoured Gig's sweet words knowing there would be a time where he would fall into his normal habits of teasing and cruel nature. Over the decades they were together Veronica had learned that Gig's cruel side could be endearing. She did truly love watching him work and enjoyed it as long as his attention was directed at someone who wasn't her. As the time had passed on he even included her on the odd adventure as long as it wasn't too far from her den. 

His whispers of staying together made her eternally happy. She wanted to be with him always and yet was terrified of it. In death Veronica had realized how much of the world she truly didn't know nor see. All she knew really were her woods. Gig had to have seen places all over the realm of existence. He'd seen so many creatures and yet still yearned for her. It was an admirable quality in a mate. "Keep me by your side." Veronica whispered shamelessly. "I do not think I will survive if you leave me again." The she wolf confessed. 

Most people would think that she'd never admit such things. In the past she wouldn't have. However, her former self hadn't the knowledge of what it felt like to die without her mate. Veronica had died, and ultimately had passed through Gig but the process was not something she could recall. All she ever remembered was slipping away in Scarlett's arms and then waking up in her paradise. The entire process and memory of crossing over was gone to her, but she was sure that something must have transpired. "You are so cruel to your wolf." Veronica murmured, her lips brushing against Gig's flesh. It had been so long since her lips touched his body, she'd forgotten how intense such a feeling was. "You will make it up to me with the rest of your life." It was funny given Gig was the god of death and likely couldn't die in the traditional sense of the word.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Zeal Orrain - Knight of No Age

'It's not a sin if it don't make me cry, He's not the devil unless there is fire in his eyes...'

Zeal snorted as soon as Xander opened his mouth. He had wanted to maintain has much civility as possible but Victoria's bull of a brother seemed to be keen on picking fights with his choice of words. Zeal stood and stretched lazily, looking down on Xander in the doorway. "Strange." Was all he could muster in the moment before he slowly collected his things, all the while glaring at Xander through the corner of his eye. He paused and adjusted the curtains of the room to allow more light inside.

"I find it incredibly convenient for you to know see Victoria as an adult, when all I've ever seen you do is treat her like a child. Which you are still doing now." Zeal roughly intercepted the satchel full of supplies, placing himself between the siblings and staring Xander down. "If you want to avoid anyone seeing further bloodshed I highly suggest that you treat Victoria with the respect she deserves." Zeal took the bag and offered Xander nothing more than a shove to push him from the doorway.

Zeal exhaled slowly, calming himself. He cared not what slurs or hurtful words Xander or anyone else would throw at him, but Victoria was a treasure and would be treated as such. No healer, no matter how experienced, would be able to undo the damage Zeal wished to inflict on Xander if he continued like this.

"Now if we are all ready, are you going to move?" Zeal glared at Xander once more, this time carrying both his own and Victoria's supplies to let the priestess go unburdened. "Or am I going to have to throw you?"

"A price I am all too willing to pay." Gig whispered as Veronica clung to him so tightly, was she afraid the he would simply vanish were she to let go? No matter, he would sit and let her cling until she was satisfied. "You will see it all, everything. No matter the distance, and no matter to journey I will keep you by my side. We will never be apart again."

What were these sweet words that Gig muttered? There was a time when such drivel would be beyond him, and yet he wanted nothing more that to remind Veronica of his devotion.

Slowly the light in the darkness brightened just ever so slightly, enough so that Gig and Veronica could look upon each other for the first time in ages. He held a hand over her eyes, shading them. "Does it hurt your eyes?" He whispered, slowly raising his hand to show her his face, pushing her messy hair back slightly. "How I missed those eyes."

'...It ain't the Ghost if it don't speak in tongues, and it's not a victory until the battles been won...'

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
♡ ♥ PRIESTESS VICTORIA ♥ ♡

Text █▌#771199
...Born to be an heir of beauty and serenity... Into this world she entered quietly... To her surprise she was the one...

Victoria knew that Xander and Zeal seemed to enjoy digging into each other. They were like oil and water, and the young woman knew they were never going to get alone. She visibly tensed as Xander's lip curled. There was a fire in her brothers eye and she knew there would be little she could do to stop whatever words were coming to come flying out his mouth.

"Respect?" Xander's voice came out in a enraged hiss. "Coming from the b*****d that tried to leave her not more but a few days ago." He spat sizing Zeal up. Did Zeal really think he'd forget and forgive such an action? Victoria was nearly destroyed by Zeal
s inability to stay. "She is my baby sister and I love her. My respect is shown in every action I take for her. I have given everything I can to protect her from the moment she was born you pinheaded arrogant-" His voice cut short as he sneered unable to continue with her berating. 

Despite the difference between them and how he compared to Zeal Xander would not back down. He moved closer and sized Zeal up. His intense hate filled eyes stared up at Zeal. "You've known her for an insignificant fraction of her life. You don't know the sacrifices I've made. You don't get to walk in to her life and suddenly act as if you're the only one alive to give a damn about her." Victoria looked between the two and while she wanted to defend Zeal she knew Xander spoke the truth. Xander had always been by her side, he and Charles always protected her and did all they could to make sure she was okay. 

"Xander..." Victoria whimpered and moved to stand beside him. Her hands gently touched his arm and he pealed his gaze from Zeal to look down at his small sister. She was such a fragile thing. Xander's eyes softened slightly as he watched her before hugging her tightly. "It's okay Xander..." The young woman whispered, knowing Xander was only doing what he thought was best for her. 

...Destiny was close behind her... Phantom of borrowed life...

XXXXXXXXXXV E R O N I C A ---- x
XXXXXXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX{ THE WOLF } ---- Why Not Get Lost in My Sly Smile Come on Baby, Stay Awhile

Text █▌#f13b47
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Veronica's eyes studied Gig's the moment she could see them. Even in the dim light she had to squint slightly. It was so bright, cold, and loud outside of his cloak. Her ears swiveled slightly as he spoke and flattened to her skull as she looked uncomfortable. "If you leave me again..." The wolf whispered for fear of harming her own delicate ears. "I will die." It was a promise. She'd fling herself off a cliff and refuse to see him once more. Veronica would allow herself to rot in the depths of hell until the end of time. The pain would be nothing compared to her broken heart. 

Her hands moved upwards and pressed to his neck and cheek. His skin was warm compared to the cool air of the cave. It smelt of fur, damp, and dirt. The scent of home lingered everywhere and it was comforting. A question nagged at the back of her mind. One she both wanted to know and yet didn't. "How long?" Veronica whispered as her eyes searched his. 

It was difficult to ask how long it had been since she was dead, since he had held her, and since they had last looked upon each other's face. "If I had known that when you left you'd never come back..." The truth was she had no idea that Gig didn't come back. He may have stopped by after she'd gone off to look for him. Still, he was a God. It was hard to believe he had no way of appearing before her had he really wanted to. "Why... Why did you make me chase you for so long?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nine the Ranger

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Zeal Orrain - Knight of No Age

'It's not a sin if it don't make me cry, He's not the devil unless there is fire in his eyes...'

Stopping and turning Zeal grabbed Xander by his collar and raised him up slightly, his free hand clenched tightly into a fist. He snorted and glared at Victoria's fool of a brother for what seemed like hours. Scoffing Zeal released Xander and walked away with hurried steps. He did not trust himself to keep his composure for a second time. Zeal grunted and stomped his foot into a large pile of snow, unable to find words to properly express his anger with Xander. Not only was he angry with how Xander spoke to him, it was the truth of his words that stung the most. Any other pain Zeal could tolerate but this ate at him in ways he could not stand.

The time passed by in silence as they continued on their way, a strange calm resonated through the still, snow covered forest. It was peaceful, if such a word could apply to the world anymore. Zeal stopped and turned around, his face angry again as if he'd finally managed to find the words to speak. "I don't care how long you've been there for her, you don't talk to her like that!" His words echoed out into the white void of the forest, a few birds startled from their perches in the trees above. Zeal pointed at Xander in his anger, still holding the combined collection of both his own and Victoria's belongings. "I don't care if you're Victoria's brother. I don't care about everything you've done. Mark my words Xander." Zeal approached and poked Xander in the chest, his form looming over the pair of siblings. "Anything, anyone, that tries to hurt Victoria..." He growled and turned.

"There won't be enough left to bury."

"Too long."

Zeal could not hide the truth from Veronica, not when she looked at him with those eyes of hers and told him how she would die without him. He knew that it was true. He knew that she could not be without him, and he could no longer be without her. They needed one another. His mouth hung open as the truth wanted to come forward, to tell the wolf the harsh reality of why she struggled and searched for so long.

"I never wanted you to chase me...because I knew that you would never find me."

Gig turned slightly, unable to gaze at Veronica any longer. Yet he clung to her, practically squeezing him against his chest. "You could never have found me, because for so long I was not even here. I was somewhere so far away that I could not even begin to describe it to you. It was my punishment."

Gig sighed and rested his head atop Veronica's, feeling the soft fur of her ears on his face. It was so soothing, and her scent lingered in his lungs. "We should never have met. We should never have had children. You were destined to die so long ago. Do you remember when we met? When you had me kill Edward? He was destined to be your end, and I stopped it. I stopped your fate and then we had our children, it was unnatural."

How was he to explain that, laws of the world that they had defied. Could Veronica comprehend what it all meant?

"I was pulled away, by fate, or instinct, or something even beyond me. I had to watch, as what I had changed corrected itself. As the wolf who lived because I wished for her to died slowly. Died and I could not save her. Had it been in my power I would never have left your side. We would stay together until this world ends and all light is erased."

'...It ain't the Ghost if it don't speak in tongues, and it's not a victory until the battles been won...'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff