Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
This is a rp between Jeanie in a Lamp and myself. Do not post however you are free to read along.

[This is the Sequel to Medieval End]

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500

After the Death of those closes to him, Kayden once again went into hiding for centuries on end never wanting to endure the pain and suffering he had endured when he lost his love and daughter. His daughter was still alive yes but she had been raised by Nergal, the evil twisted b*****d that had destroyed his life in the process and he wasn't the only one that had been destroyed in the process. Sorin had been taken away as well and no one has really heard from Cree or Jaryn over the past few centuries.

With everything in the past and everyone trying their hardest to get past what happened and move on. Kayden now finds himself in England where he had tracked Nergal, Cecilia and Sorin too. In this city he had also tracked Leo and Florence's descendants too. So if he had to he would find them but for now he was going to stay by himself until he could get a chance to talk to his daughter. Standing there over looking the city he watched the city until he felt someone standing behind him.

"I was wondering how long you were going to continue watching me." A light laugh escaped the lips of a twenty-one year old dark haired young woman. Of course it's been awhile since he had spoken to her and has been able to forgive her for what had happened. But he has learned to move on and attempt to forget. "Sorry but Malik and I were kind of busy, she is guarded well." Grunting he looked back at the city with narrowed eyes.

"I figured as much. Does Malik still hate you?" She sighed crossing her arms. "Yeah I know he does but anyways this isn't about us this is about getting even with Nergal and for the crap he has put you through."

"You mean us." Mari stared down at the city below them. They all have been through a lot because of Nergal. It was only a matter of time before they found out a way to stop him.

Nergal looked at the two prisoners bored like. They were going to be put too death for their crimes against him. "Set them up for tomorrows execution." He smiled watching them squirm and try to escape. Vampires, wolves and humans were not free from his rule. He would make sure all were punished accordingly even if Cecilia and Sorin didn't approve of it. Speaking of whom he had no idea where those two were currently at.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia sat in her room staring out at the beautiful city they lived in. More people would have lived do to the beauty but most stayed away. The reign of the tyrant they called king scared people far too much to come or go if they were already there. She sighed playing with the necklace around her neck. She had no clue who gave it to her but she never took it off. For some reason, it hurt her to even think of doing so. She knew it couldn't have been from Nergal for her never gave her anything in the centuries with him. Even when she stopped aging at the age of twenty one. He had only looked at her and told her to thank him she was alive. The man infuriating her but she expected most fathers were that way to their daughters. "Sam" the guard grunted as a reply leaning back against the wall. She smiled at the impersonal greeting she got. She had had the same guard for centuries now and yet she hardly spoke. "What is Nergal doing?" She watched as two people were dragged out of their castle and into the dungeons. "Arranging the executions for tomorrow" Cecilia sighed and stood up leaving behind the drawing that had been resting in her lap. Every night she dreamt of the same man. His face never left her and yet she couldn't place a name to him. She went down to the throne room where Nergal preferred to lounge after killing anyone. "What did they do this time? Breathe your air or did they look at you wrong?" He knew quite well she didn't agree of his constant executions. Each life was precious to her and she had seen enough death since she was a child. She felt Sam standing bored behind her as she waited for Cecilia to dismiss her or Nergal to tell her to take her away. She had broken up enough heated arguments between the two to know Cecilia would never win one. A small twelve year old girl watched from the forest resting up against a tree. "It's sad too see all this darkness ruining this city. You know I saw Kayden today. He looks...no pun intended like death" she was sure he missed his daughter. She had been prison to Nergal for years without even knowing it. "We could always help him" she glanced at Jaryn wondering if he was even listening. Neither of them got to grow older like the others. They were stuck in place until they found a way around it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nergal looked up when he saw that his 'daughter' had arrived to ruin his fun as usual. "How many times must I tell you my dear child, it is none of your concern." He glanced up at her and then her guard who he had entrusted Cecilia's safety too. She needed to learn when to not tell his 'daughter' about certain things. "But if you must know its treason, trading secrets with the enemy Kingdom is greatly forbidden and I will not tolerate such things." He stood there before her as his eyes shifted over to the door where a young man of twenty stood. He had been raised until he was about twenty and eventually given immortal life by Cecilia who he cared about dearly. "Mi'lord...Cecilia...Sam." He smiled at them before he walked into the room. "What is it?" "That horse you asked for is ready to go when you are." Nergal had nearly forgotten about his trip to the neighboring Kingdom that he had recently acquired. He had to make sure everything is going smoothly. "Thank you Sorin, ladies if we are done here." His eyes traveled to Cecilia as if he was trying to see if they were actually done with this conversation. Jaryn sighed leaning back against the tree that was behind him. "I am not surprised, Nergal did a number on that man." He muttered stretching. It's been a very long time since they had even seen him face to face, he had no idea if the man even forgave them or not. "So what do you think we should do?" He questioned as he leaned up off the tree. There wasn't much they could do without getting caught by his guards and brought in to be killed. The tyrant was a ruthless king even if he was crossed.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia sighed and stepped out of his way. She glanced at Sorin who always managed to bring a smile to her lips. For some odd reason she could stand him even if he did respect Nergal for what he did. "Have a safe trip mi'lord" the sarcasm in his title was clear but she didn't dare look at him when she said it. There was a point she had to control herself at. She may be his daughter but he didn't take well to disrespect. She wouldn't push it. She knew he was feared for a reason. She knew better than anyone why he was feared. "Will Sorin go with you?" She didn't like being left alone in their home. The servants treated her with the same fear they did Nergal and she wasn't allowed in town. Something to do with the peasant life being to low for her. Sam only watched from the background. She didn't miss the look he sent her. She kept her head bowed to avoid anymore looks. Her job was to protect Cecilia and keep her out of his business. This was a mistake but not one that would get her killed. Still there was a warning behind that look. Cree shrugged as she watched the peasants work for what little food they could earn. "We watch. I wouldn't want to get involved when neither side cares for us. When we are needed we will job in. Until then we pretend we know nothing" she sighed and crossed her arms. She didn't want to hide any longer but she didn't get a choice.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Nergal narrowed his eyes before he grunted. "No he will stay here and keep an eye on you as well as Sam." He headed for the stairs. "And thank you for wishes Cecilia." He bowed his head slightly before he walked out of the room. Sorin watched as he went before he looked back at Cecilia and grinned. "What do you say we have some fun while the King is out?" He might be considered the pet of Nergal but of anyone he respected Cecilia. He grew up as a friend to her and caring for her as well. Like her he has always had this feeling like he was missing out on something. He just didn't know what. Jaryn nodded his head watching the peasants before he looked at her. "I am sure we will be needed very soon." Especially with all that goes on in this city and other cities. Nergal's reign will come to an end and they would have to find a way to help them. Especially when it comes to Kayden, Mari and Malik. They were still friends of theirs so he wouldn't want to leave them at the mercy of Nergal.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia smiled as she walked over to him. "Don't we always?" She took his hand and went to the painted window to watch him leave. "What shall we do this time? The courtyard is being rebuilt and there's a few ways to sneak out from the broken stone being replaced. Want to go through the town?" If there was one thing she was glad about Sam she knew stopped her from doing what she wanted. She kept her safe and only restrained her if it meant harm to her. "This place is much lighter when he is gone. Do you ever feel it?" The air seemed to change and breathing became easier. They didn't have to fear a thing when he was gone. She waited until he was gone to start pulling him to the door. She had to get out while she could. She would be expected back to run the castle. She would even have to staten the executions in his place if he didn't make it back in time. She would try everything but in the end she would have to go anyway. It was important to Nergal that they never missed them. She never asked why when she was forced to go. She did as she was told. She pushed her thoughts away from Nergal and tried to focus on the day they could have with him gone. She didn't want to worry when she could be having fun. She would worry when it came to it.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Sorin laughed lightly. "Well going into town was my plan to begin with." He grinned and followed after her. "Hm it does seem a bit lighter when he is gone." He never really paid much attention to it and didn't care for it. All he wanted to do was make Cecilia happy. "Well if we are done being grateful for the fact that Nergal is gone I would love to to take the Princess out into town if she is ready?" He bowed and gave her a very amused smile. Maybe today they would have some fun for the first time in a long time. He hoped so anyway.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia smiled as he spoke to her. "You are a goof come on" she took his hand and walked outside with him. Sorin had gotten her through a lot with Nergal. When she was younger she use to watch him sleep when she couldn't. She was with him when he was sick and he was there for her through whatever she went through. He could never thank him enough for what he did for her through the years. "I had another dream last night" she said as they made their way through the courtyard and climbing through one of the holes in the walls. "That man I drew was looking for me. He found me and took us away from here. Nergal wasn't pleased so he went after us but that man..." He had killed him and while she didn't agree with Nergal he was her father. She didn't want to lose him. "Where will we go?" She asked as they made it through the wall. Sam stayed back with her hand on her hilt. "Be careful you two. There are many who would pay quite the price for either one of you" she didn't know if Nergal would actually try to get them back but the other kingdoms would still try to take them. She wouldn't leave their sides if they did get taken. She would be hunted down by him if she did.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Sorin looked at her after they walked through the hole. He had heard what Sam had said but never really paid it much mind. He was far from being human so if they did try an attack he would kill them in a heart beat. "At least you have faces on people in your dreams. Whenever I dream I can't see who they are and its always two people that I see but I can't see their faces like something is blocking me from seeing who they are." He looked down before looking back at her. "If this man did come take us away would it be so bad?" He might respect Nergal but he wasn't family to him. He raised him of course but it meant nothing to him when all these years he had been told that his parents had abandoned him. Cecilia didn't know what Nergal said to him when they were alone. At least he hoped she didn't. He didn't want to explain that too her.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia held his hand as he talked about his dreams. "I'm sorry Sorin. I didn't mean to make you upset. I'm sure the dreams don't mean anything" she walked with him into the town and they got looks as they passed the stalls. They looked like the royals they were. She smiled as she stopped at a stall of fruits. She picked up an apple only to stop. "Sorin talking like that could get you in trouble. If Nergal found out...if he knew you would go along with them. Don't talk like that please" she knew it would be better for them. They had never been safe with him. He would hurt them more than their enemies if he knew they were out. "Let's have some fun and stop talking about him. I want to see the little cottages near the forest" she led him away from the stalls. She had a feeling he had people that watched for him in the town. He wouldn't know about spies if he didn't. She didn't want him to find out they wanted to be kidnapped. She didn't want them to be on his bad side.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Sorin looked at her before he looked back ahead. "Sorry I can't how my mind wonders sometimes." He liked to think that they would be better off without Nergal and his influence. That's what he would like to think and a part of him agreed. He had a feeling it was that wolf side of him talking. It knew better then anyone what was right and wrong. As she pulled them towards the forest his mind came back to the present and a smile appeared on his face. Maybe this outing wouldn't be too bad. Malik stood near a fruit stand down the way away from the pair with his mind racing. When he picked up on another wolf he instantly hoped it was Sorin his baby brother. It's been centuries since the last time he saw him. "Malik." The wolf looked back and sighed as Mari walked over. "Mariota." She stared at him a bit of annoyance in her eyes. "Okay I get it you are still pissed at me its been centuries now. Treat me like a person." Malik glared at her. "You expect me to treat you like a person when you nearly killed me, turned me into a familiar has dragged me all over the damn Earth for what? To stop you know who and his little minions." He walked around her. She had a lot of work to do to make up for all she has done for the past few centuries.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia smiled as she pulled him with her. She stopped outside the houses and stood beside him. "Look this is what you can hope for. Nergal will let us out one day and we can get a place. We can live as a family. You can protect me and I will pretend I need to be protected" she teased and heard Sam gag. "What?" The guard was smiling under her suit. "Nothing I just find it funny you two aren't kissing yet. It's sickening how you two act" she went around them to look over the houses. Cecilia let go of his hand and stepped away. "We are nothing like that Sam" she yelled after her but she wasn't listening to her. She was laughing at the young girl. She was clueless when it came to him. She had a feeling he knew what she was talking about. They had to like each other. She knew they weren't apart for long ever. She had to have feelings for him. She wouldn't last long if she didn't feel something for him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Sorin could only hope that he would let them go. He did however blush at what Sam said even if he knew what she was talking about and knew how they felt for one another. "Anyways um...what were we talking about again?" He had gotten distracted by what they were talking about at the moment that he forgot what the previous conversation was all about. Kayden sighed as he laid up on a hill, his eyes focused on the clouds above in the sky. All he could think about at that moment was Gwen and how they use to sit there with their daughter. "Gwen I wish you were here with me." He muttered shutting his eyes only to pick up on a scent that was familiar to him. He frowned not sure if he was sensing things correctly but it was coming from the forest and it was very very faint so he wasn't sure.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Cecilia sighed and took Sorins hand. "Ignore her. She's just upset because she doesn't have any friends like you" Sam continued to ignore her and walk ahead to make sure nothing was out of place. Cecilia pulled him closer to the homes so they could look at them. They were all almost always vacant. No one in Nergals kingdom could afford them and he designed them that way. He wanted them to reach for what they couldn't have only to fail. The man was cruel there was no doubt about that. "Do you think he ever will let us leave?" She had never tried before and she had a feeling he wouldn't let her run. Sorin wasn't even related to him and he kept him close. She sighed as she ran a hand over the home. She flinched when something flashed before her eyes. It was more violent than a memory but it felt like she knew what it would have been about. "I...think I want to go home" she backed away from the cottages that now seemed like a bad idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff