6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

It was just one of those days.

Ethan stared back into Agro's eyes with a look of boredom, a half smile even, not a shred of fear or anger appeared on his face. Even while he was pulled up to have the strange being's hand clasped tightly around his throat. The vampire just looked on, prepared for the ride, enduring the pain and keeping silent through pride. The only betrayal was a slight wince as he gripped his throat a little too tight. Agro was not the first, and likely not the last, to threaten him so in his life's work. He knew his words triggered everything that would happen. Ethan wondered if he could hear his thoughts.

The vampire tried to channel them anyways,
It is not for you to decide how she thinks.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone,

Maybe it was the vampire's need for blood in his weakened state or maybe time and space was actually bending...but the three were back in War's room at the mansion, the door closed and an array of things set beside the bed on the nightstand.

With a flick of his wrist the vampire was cast to the corner of the room with a violent force.
"To protect your own well being, it would be wise of you to stay in that spot." he growled before he turned to the bed with the woman still in his arms.
He gently lay her upon the bed, spreading out her hair over the pillow as he gazed down upon her. "How could you betray a creature such as this..." he cursed the man in a low breath. His pale fingertips combed through her blonde hair, carefully freeing it of the tangles she'd acquired in her venture through the forest and with the wolves. His touch lingered near her head, his combing fingers coming to a slow stop in her locks. He spoke just loud enough that a human would be able to hear from where the vampire had been plopped upon the floor. "How willing are you to prove your worth? To show that I should allow you to live any longer than I already have?"

but theyve always worked for me.

User Image

User Image

User Image
[********] User Image User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Knocked the eff out.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Dehydrated. Malnourished. Bloody feets.: injuries : Suppressed.
Single : status : in War's head???
In the city. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Feel good -with- Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
NaNaNa Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Ethan's head sort of just lulled against his shoulder as he blinked tiredly while sitting against a wall. The room was spinning, and there was a pounding in the back of his head for blood. He groaned as his teeth kept growing and retracting sporadically--a battle within himself to stay aware.

"Oh please. How about we start with me starving to death, and not--even--getting up--to eat her--" Ethan then continued to hiss at the end of his sentence, and a sudden spark of thirst welled up within him. He immediately began to squirm on the ground, while grabbing one of his rising arms with his opposite hand. Then his body abruptly jolted, and he was crouched against the wall, panting like a human that had run a marathon.
"Thirsty..." was all he could croak, his now-wide, darting eyes a glowing crimson.
They darted between War and Agro, hovering on the girl for quite a bit, but then the anger that Agro had given him seemed to win out. A leap toward the towering figure.

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Liz stepped out of the limo, holding Belle, and headed towards the now unlocked mansion. She didn't bother to thank the driver, nor wait for any of the other passengers, and trudged up the stairs to her room. After rummaging through her closet and dressers for fitting clothes, the vampire carried her daughter into the bathroom for a nice, hot bath. As Belle sat on her knees so she didn't drown in the warm water, Liz leaned back against the tub with a sigh of both relief and frustration. She watched Belle play with the bubbles, hoping to distract herself from what had just happened earlier in the day but it was so hard she could probably be diagnosed with PTSD. "What did I do wrong, Belle?" Another sigh. "D...Daddy..." Liz stared, surprised at the fact that the newborn was actually speaking, but also a little disappointed she didn't say 'Mommy'. Babies start talking in a few years right? This shouldn't be...Well, she's a vampire so...Is this normal? She almost felt panicked now, thinking how little time she had compared to what normal, human mothers had to figure out a baby. "Daddy...s**t?" Belle just giggled, happy she was starting to be able to speak, and at her mother's funny face. "Oh, no...No, no, sweetie, that's not...Uh...look!" She sat up more and helped Belle scoop up some of the suds in her tiny hands, "Bubbles! Can you say bubbles instead?"

"Bubbles s**t?" Liz smacked her forehead.

[ Current RP Time : 3.5 months - Friday, 3/17 - Late-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
--- : operation : Hot Topic : operation : --- : operation : Shift : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Motivation : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : Jack Archer : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          C A L E B - D E V E R E A U X
                          I just make trouble everywhere, don't I?
                          maybe I'm just DERANGED.

"Oh, dear nephew. That is not how you treat a girlfriend." Caleb stood at the doorway of the room Liz and Vincent were arguing in, arms crossed with a small smile. Vincent knew better though; that smile was out of amusement, not sympathy. "Unless, of course, you guys are into...that stuff." He gestured with a hand as if swatting the nasty thoughts out of the air, his skin still covered in his brother's dried blood. "Get out." Caleb stared in disbelief for a few seconds, then laughed. "You're kicking me out? Is that even legal?" Vincent stood up with a glare, "I am head now, and if I want to get off the premises, I can order it."
                          "And if I don't listen?"
                          "Then I won't transfer the position to you."
                          "Like you would in a million years." Caleb raised an eyebrow, amused doubt in his tone, but saw his nephew's expression...and just left.

He stepped out of the limo that had brought him from the Devereaux estate to the rather...dingy looking mansion, and snapped his fingers to have his things be taken in by the chauffeur. Now that he wasn't disguised as Vincent, he felt like he could really soak in the crappy atmosphere, the putrid air, and the dead forest that surrounded them. What a wonderful estate. Caleb noticed the blond standing near the front doors, remembering that it was she who ripped out Julian's heart. Quite magnificently as well. He strolled up behind her. "And we meet again...Lily, wasn't it?"

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily was too obsessed with her reacquired ability in foreseeing the future to actually foresee that someone had walked up behind her. "Oh!" she uttered in surprise, turning around slowly and seeing a strange man smirking at her. Wow, deja vu.
                                    The girl raised an eyebrow, "Yes?...Can I help you?"

||Lily
                                    Mood- Gleeful.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          maybe I'm just DERANGED.

Caleb raised his own eyebrow a bit when he saw her expression, but his smirk never vanished. "Oh? Have you forgotten me already? And here I thought we had such a good time earlier." He slipped his hands into his pants pockets and bent at the waist enough to be at eye level with the short Lily. "I have been kicked out of my own home by that mean old Vincent and I have no place to stay. Would you not spare a room in this...fine home for a gentleman?" He could probably just compel the poor thing to let him in but that would also require him to constantly do so in order to stay in the mansion, and who had the time or energy to do that? Besides, getting on one of the vampires' good side may not be a bad investment, especially this one. The look she had when she ripped out a heart piqued his interest.

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily eyed him closely for a long while, leaving the man in suspense. There was certainly something off about him...a squint of her eyes...
                                    "Yea sure, you can come on in," she said abruptly, shrugging before turning around and skipping to the front door.
                                    "Just...don't eat all the good blood packets." A smile, and she had disappeared inside.

||Lily
                                    Mood- Gleeful.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          maybe I'm just DERANGED.

Caleb held his breath as Lily inspected him, not because he was nervous, but because she still smelled very strongly of his brother's blood. With how she seemed back at the Devereaux estate, he wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly went into blood lust mode, which, by the way, sounded rather fun at the moment. Her answer would come any second now..."Yea sure, you can come on in."

Caleb wasn't sure how to react. What kind of person in their right mind would let a total stranger into their house just like that? Let alone one who had just murdered their own brother with as much joy as he had. It wasn't like he minded; he had a place to stay now but it somehow just wasn't as satisfying without having to talk his way into a vacant room or use his immense amount of charm. He let out a quiet sigh and waved for his driver to bring in his things, which included two decently sized travel suitcases and a handful of garment bags. The two followed Lily inside, minus the skipping, and looked around the inside. He wasn't impressed at all. In fact, the hotel from earlier was probably nicer than this place. "Any room, then?"

He motioned for the driver to carry his things to the room he was pointing at on the second floor without waiting for an answer this time, just in case she caught him off guard once more. No one surprises him, ever.

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Archer dropped to her knees where Mike had vanished, panicked at first. No no no no... her mind raced, but she quickly quieted the terror raging there. Her heart was still pounding but her mind took over. She placed her palm to the ground and reached for her power...

Meanwhile Molly watched Mike attempt to flee. How peculiar. He was somehow a source of strength for her target, but he did not seem particularly heroic. She stretched out a hand and the smoke like astral wrapped around it. Suddenly a huge clawed arm stretched out from it, darkness shot through with the white energy of the astral's magic. It jerked once, then snatched Mike up, engulfing his middle and pinning his right arm to his side. It drew him back to Moly slowly, and lifted him off the surface of the strange dark void she'd drawn him into.

"Who are you?" she asked her captive, her voice was very quiet, as if it hadn't gotten much use, though she hadn't had to cough or clear her throat. The pitch of her voice implied she was very young, but the coldness in her eyes easily told that she was no ordinary kid. As if the giant evil claw arm weren't enough.

Double meanwhile, Penny found herself attempting not to hurl a shoe at vampiric speeds at Jeff's noggin just to see what would happen.

"What IS the plan..." she murmured under her breath as she turned with lusty, half lidded eyes to her captive. Her fangs extended as she grinned at him. She pushed the shirtless man backwards on the bed, just to see his reaction. She held him down with one hand in the center of his chest. She leaned in close to his ear as she held him down and whispered...

"You smell filthy, human."

Moly Archer

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

After everything went down at the Devereau home, Ragnarok just sort of zoned out, he remembered one of the servants getting him to a car and a car ride to somewhere, the whole time Sara was talking in his head, but he wasn't really paying attention to her at this point. After a while, the drive ended and his door opened, he got out and un-zoned out. "What" Have you listened to a word I said? "No, not really. I was kind of zoned out, you know how I get sometimes, especially after weird crap goes down." yeah, yeah I know how you get, look just... long story short, Julian Devereau was a b*****d, lily killed him to get her powers back, and now the mansion is unlocked again. "Ohhhh, ok. Thanks for being my mental recap. Seeing as how I didn't even make it in there the first time, I'mma go take a look around." you do that.
Ragnarok walked toward the mansion from where the car had left him, and saw Caleb enter the house. Figuring that at least a few of the others were back, he decided to go check it out. He opened the door and, finding it unlocked, let himself in. "Helloooooo? Anybody home?"

That's the sound of madness...

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Raphael sniffed. "Thank you for the warning, we haven't seen proper hunters in a long time here, I'm certain our pack can handle itself. You of course are welcome to seek our protection should you need it." He turned to his pack member, "Zachary, you are welcome to come back to the compound or continue to roam. You will always be part of our pack, but I sense you have a good deal of wanderlust in you. Follow the vampires around a bit, do as you please, but remember..." he slapped the back of the pup's head as he left, much softer than his usual beatings, almost casually, "You will always be a Black." With that the alpha Black took his leave of the apartment, entered the car waiting below and headed back to the compound.

Jack stumbled along in the snow with Elli at his side. It seemed swiftness was not going to be an element of their escape at any point. No one had sounded an alarm or suddenly fired on them or ... howled? Would that be an alarm in a compound full of wolves? The thought struck him as rather humorous, and he chuckled under his breath. He was, in fact, quite disturbed by his inability to simply POOF them away. He was certain he had been able to do that previous to becoming a ... what? Werewolf? Lycanthrope? "Shifter" maybe? Sounds sort of pansy. Not like LYCANTHROPE. No that was a manly word. He chuckled again to himself and almost lost his balance in the snow once more.

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ M I K E ]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ J E F F ]

User ImageUser Image
Mike had no doubts in his mind that he was probably going to die right here. Even then, he continued to squirm in the grasp of the alien...magic thing to try and free his arm. When the little girl asked who he was, he froze up in anticipation to his disintegration. "I...I...What?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jeff only saw her shadow lurk towards him before he felt himself get pushed back into a bed of pain. He immediately tensed up from the soreness in his back and neck, but more so from the fact that a vampire was hovering right above him. A quick pat of his pockets and he knew he had nothing to defend himself with if she were to bite him right there. "Then I suggest you get off me, vampire."

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

"Who are you?" Moly asked the man again, "What makes you so important? Why would my target abandon everything for something like you?" The young girl's voice was devoid of emotion, neither happy nor angry, sad or confused, like a computer program simply searching for the correct information she sought answers methodically. She used the astral's claw like arm to draw him closer and down to her height so they were face to face. The claw squeezed tighter, "Who are you?"

She would not get her answer. At that moment Holly dropped from above in a blaze of crimson energy with a heroic shout. As she fell through the blackness toward the pair below the crackling energy solidified around her fingers and formed a crystalline bow. She swiftly released three shots that crackled through the darkness toward her little sister. Moly immediately released her grasp on Mike and expertly sprang backwards to avoid the shots. Holly redirected the energy again to slow her descent with a pair of crystal-like crimson wings. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard her old tutors telling her she was being flamboyant. She didn't care. She knew she could take pride in her gift and that she wasn't a tool for her family, something the child before her could not yet accept. She landed gracefully and defensively in front of where Mike had been dropped. Moly also adopted a defensive stance, the astral's mask slipped over her shoulder while its smokey body twined about her limbs, obscuring her partially in the pitch black space. Holly formed her wings into armor on her arms and legs and across her chest protecting her vital organs. The two proceeded to have an intense stare down for a moment. Holly searched for words to somehow reach her own sister but found herself instead choked up. She had to relax her muscles or she wouldn't be able to fight. That moment of distraction brought Moly out of inaction, she charged straight forward. Holly quickly refocused and also pressed forward and the pair met with a clash of crimson and shadow. Several blows were traded, none met their mark before Holly managed to break a deadlock and throw the young girl back.

She's much stronger than she should be, lent strength from the astral perhaps? I can't fight her here with Mike! We have to get out, now! She made the choice as fast as possible, then turned and tackled Mike shifting her focus into wings again and speeding away with her arms around his middle. He was much heavier than she expected. Moly stared after, as did her astral, then melted back into the shadows together as Holly punched a hole through the strange darkness and landed herself and Mike on the sidewalk behind the building they had been shopping in. She had barely caught her breath before she tried to assess Mike's condition, "Are you alright? Physically? Mentally? Emotionally? Did she hurt you?"

"You're right I should," she murmured, "The one I want...is Holly Archer..." She whispered her name then chuckled manically before stumbling back while clutching her head and moaning. She slammed into the wall and slumped to the floor, "What...is wrong...w-with me..."

Moly Archer

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Liz had taken the time after bathing to feed Belle and put her to sleep on her bed. Even she wanted to sleep herself but everything going through her mind kept her tense and stressed. She laid down next to the baby and hugged her close like a security blanket. Looking back on it, she probably shouldn't have fought with him. If she hadn't, he'd probably be here next to her, but then again, someone else may have cut in again and ruined it all. First it was Lucas, then the Council and Alex, and after she was gone, it was his father. Who's after Julian? His insane uncle? Maybe the entire vampire population. She definitely didn't have this many problems when she was human.

|| Early evening now, I'll just put Liz on standby... ||

[ Current RP Time : 3.5 months - Friday, 3/17 - Early evening ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
--- : operation : Hot Topic : operation : --- : operation : Shift : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Motivation : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : Jack Archer : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff