5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ M I K E ]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ J E F F ]

User ImageUser Image
Mike

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jeff couldn't help but roll his eyes a bit, "And who's fault is that...?" He held his breath during the body search and let it out when she rolled him over unexpectedly. "You know..." he slowly sat up once the chains were broken, "your victims would be much more cooperative if you were just a tad more delicate." Getting up on his feet, he contemplated punching her in the face and making a run for it but that would just be silly. Jeff slipped his jacket off and tossed it on the bed on the way to the bathroom. "Tell me where I could possibly run in this condition and I'll let you have a shot at me." With a slight smirk he closed the door and peeled his shirt off with a painful amount of difficulty. By the time he got it over his head, he probably could've finished showering. The bloodied shirt was tossed into the sink filled with warm water to soak and he checked himself in the mirror. Needless to say, he was a mess. Dried blood caked his neck and shoulder and the huge, dark purple bruise starting at the base of his neck traveling down between his shoulder blades made him cringe. Stripping the rest of the way, he stepped in the shower and turned on the water. The pressure wasn't the best, nor was it very warm, but he still let out a long, loud hiss of pain.

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Archer grasped Mike's hand as she led him back toward the section they needed when all the lights in the store flickered. It was sunny enough outside but it made her stop. She could feel the familiar itch of foreign magic in use. The image it conjured was of pitch black ink shot through with sickly white.

The lights flickered again, and in the moment of shadow a young girl appeared before the pair, wreathed in mist like shadow, a being of magic sealed in a mask wrapped about her shoulders. Then the lights were back and she was gone. Archer, still clinging to Mike's hand moved into a back to back position.

"I think she found us..."

Penny frowned and slumped down against the bathroom door and listened to every grunt of pain and drip of blood until the water started. Her sharp ears could even pick up the hiss of pain he released through the rush of water. She grinned briefly, the rested her head in her hands with a terrible headache pulsing in her temples.

"I don't have victims" She called through the door, her own voice rang harshly through her pounding head, "And I am delicate. You're not dead after all are you?" She found she felt rather insulted, and it made her irritable, she wanted to feed so badly and the smell of blood was quite heavy in the other room. Yet the scent was bitter, unpleasant, compared to the delicious memory of Archer's blood. That clear instinctive moment when she knew that her blood would unlock such power...she was tempted to leave her captive and go find her. Hunt her down and-

"No!" she lifted her head quickly and the red that had overtaken her irises receded.
"firstly yes i'm from Scotland, as for the why i'm here, that's a little more complicated, you should call in your pup, i believe he has an unconscious human girl with him, if someone see's that he could get in trouble" Aaron walked over to a small table in his home then, opening a small draw that was located on the side of it "here put these on first" he threw a pair of rubber gloves at the older wolf, they looked like they belonged in a kitchen sink, he then put on a pair of his own before taking out a small leather poutch "this is why i'm here" he opened the poutch and took out a necklace, it was clearly made of silver and the main peace was a pendant that had been shaped to look like a wolfs head, a sword ran through the wolfs mouth as if it had been stabbed mid-howl "the hunters are back" he said in a low voice, they already hit the clans in America, left none alive, there sweeping through Europe now even as we speak and soon they will come here, this is the last place left with such a high wolf population" as if to let the other wolf see for himself he threw the necklace to him, careful to make sure it was low enough to not hit the mans skin even if he missed.

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

User ImageUser Image
Mike paused in his searching of shampoos momentarily when the lights flickered but brushed it off. It wasn't like this was a richest town in the world; a light issue here and there was rather normal. He dropped the bottle into the basket and turned to check the body wash when he saw a shadow figure appear before them for a split second in the dark. He gripped Holly's hand a little tighter as she positioned herself, "What do we do? I'm a little new to the uh...supernatural fighting thing."

Jeff almost chuckled as he listened to the vampire attempting to justify herself, shampooing his scalp carefully. The soap got into the cuts here and there, but the pain was starting to numb itself. "Somehow I don't find those words convincing in the slightest. I also don't see me being alive as you being 'delicate' because, quite frankly, you're probably keeping me as your mobile buffet." He rinsed off the shampoo and glanced at the floor of the shower to see pink water draining down. At least it wasn't a huge bloody mess, right?

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ E L L I ]

User ImageElli nodded and helped Jack open the old door, it's hinges screeching rather loudly from not having been oiled in so long. She checked behind her shoulder to make sure there weren't any werewolves suddenly chasing them because of the noise and helped him out the small opening. Shoving it closed behind them, she scanned left and right to find some sort of landmark to walk towards but there were nothing but trees and mountains. "I guess we should just start walking?"

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Archer scanned the area, people were slowly moving away from the area, instinctively or otherwise influenced to finish their shopping a little early. "Honestly? I don't know what to expect here. Did you see her in that second? She has an astral, sort of like a familiar? Like black cats in traditional legends. But a lot more powerful, no one has seen a true astral in...well I don't think anyone alive has seen them, its only written down. That's a measure of her abili-MIKE!!!"

Archer's swift explanation was cut off as the lights blacked out completely. Shoppers around the store panicked, even the windows had been covered in shadow, blocking out the setting sun. A pool of liquid darkness spread from beneath Mike's feet and he sank into it as if it were water. Archer screamed his name again and dove at the vanishing darkness. The store remained in blackness and she immediately focused her energies on stopping the portal from closing and sending a red tendril of energy toward Mike.

Moly stood before Mike in pitch blackness, suffocating darkness that pressed in on the senses and gave a sense of claustrophobic closeness. Despite a lack of light source both figures were visible. The misty astral, pure energy contained in the pointed mask, moved closer, as if it were a dog seeking a new scent. The young girl, her eyes like pure crystal, stared at the man before her. She could feel her target retaliating, but she was fascinated. Observation could only get her so far. But she didn't know how to phrase it. What she was looking for. She placed a hand on the cool surface of her astral's mask and simply stared at her captive.

Penny's eyebrow twitched. "Uch! You seem to think rather highly of yourself, your blood is bitter and tainted with alcohol I wouldn't drink from you if you were the last human on earth. I'd shrivel up and die first. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I should have let Ethan kill you. I should have killed you both! So pointless!" She stormed away from the door and stared out the window, she wished that the sun would set already. It was one more irritation to a growing list.

Moly Archer

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200

User ImageUser Image
Mike took a few deep breaths as he found his footing and opened his eyes, feeling a little sick from the sudden fall and impending doom. He thought he was blind. Everything was black, even darker than when his eyes were closed. He looked around for an exit or a person, anything. What he got was the same thing that had appeared before in the store. Panic surged through him and he took a step back on what he assumed was a floor, though it didn't feel like it, or anything really. Being so focused on the...thing floating in front of him, it took Mike a few seconds to even notice the person standing by it. The hair color reminded him of the only other female he knew who possessed it and that sent him into further panic. This person could kill him and with no visible way out, he turned around and started to run. It didn't matter where, as long as it was away from that person.

Huh, she was right; she could kill him any time. Pushing her buttons probably wasn't the best idea. Now that he was a 'hostage' to the vampires, it didn't feel like he would get his vengeance any time soon and that almost depressed him to the point of not caring that he was technically in danger. With no weapons to protect him from possible blood sucking, not to mention the current state of his body, Jeff sighed and got out of the shower with a new resolve: to not piss the vampire off anymore than she already was. Maybe if he got her good side, he would get another swipe at Ethan and get things done. He dried himself off, staining the towel with a bit of blood in the process, and checked his pants. They didn't seem too bad, except maybe a drop of blood here and there, and a ton of dirt, but not too bad. He pulled them on, wrung out his soaked shirt to let hang on the towel rack, and exited the bathroom. It seemed darker than before and it made him wonder how long it had taken him to actually shower. "So why am I alive, hm?" Jeff took a seat at the foot of the bed as he combed his fingers through his hair. "Surely there's no benefit for keeping me here."

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

"Clean this up, now." Vincent had snapped his fingers to call in some staff members and walked over to Liz. She was still sitting on the floor, holding Belle, staring into the space where Chloe was standing moments before. "Get up." His tone lost the command from before as he spoke to her and lifted her onto her feet. She stood there until he put a hand on her shoulder and guided her out of the treasury towards a spare bedroom to clean up. "Miss Lily, you are welcome to use any rooms here to wash off the blood before returning home." Vincent called back without looking and vanished from her and Ragnarok's sight. Upon entering the bedroom, Liz laid Belle down on the bed and watched Vincent give her some blood. "She'll be fine, no major damage." At that, she snapped back. "Major? Major!? Having your heart outside your goddamn body isn't major!?"
"It isn't fatal if the heart is still attach-"
"It sure came ******** close to being detached, if you didn't notice!" She grabbed Vincent by the back of his shirt and shoved him towards the dresser. "Calm d-"
"Don't tell me to calm down!" He shut his mouth and straightened against the dresser. Liz paced left and right in front of him, occasionally shooting a glare at him, "I have put up with so much s**t because of you and if you think for one second that this," she threw a finger to point at Belle, "is okay because she's a vampire-"
"You think I wanted this to happen?" He took a step towards her, forcing her back.
"You definitely didn't do a ******** thing!"
"I suggest you keep your voice down, Liz."
Liz narrowed her eyes at him and threw a punch at his jaw, landing it with a nice crack. Vincent didn't move, only slowly shifting his gaze to her wrist, and like a cobra, snapped to grab it. She instinctively retaliated by punching him with her other hand but that was promptly restrained right after. Before she could knee him, he threw her down on the floor and pinned her with his arm against the back of her neck. With almost a feral growl, she rolled them over and wrenched a hand free to elbow him in the stomach. He let out a harsh cough and let her go to put some distance between them but instead got tackled around his waist into the wall. "Liz!" It took most of Vincent's will just to slap the woman in the face to stun her and roll them over again so he could pin her by the shoulders. "Listen!" Looking down at Liz, he couldn't continue. Tears had welled up in her eyes and she pushed him off, angry and embarrassed at the same time. She tried to get somewhere, anywhere, away from his sight, but before she could scramble to her feet, he had an arm around her waist to pull her back. So Liz sat there on her knees, leaned forward, and gripped his arm as he held her there. "I'm so tired...I don't want to deal with this...never again." She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as Vincent pulled her back against him, "I'm sick of waiting for us to work..." Saying that...definitely made her feel worse than she thought it would.
"I'm sorry."
"That's all you ever say."
"Then what should I say?" Both their voices had died down by now, almost to whispers, and as she processed, the air between them grew dead and stagnant. There seemed to be nothing left, like what they had was lost in all the chaos.

---

Liz walked down the steps into the foyer with Belle in her arms, now wrapped in a clean blanket. Some of the staff paused for a moment to look at her before resuming their usual chores and she couldn't help but feel she was being resented. It wasn't like she killed anyone. A man in a suit walked over to her from the side hallway and nodded his head in greeting, "The car Master Vincent requested is outside, ready to depart whenever you are ready."

|| Now late-afternoon. Updated operations and Liz's theme. Had weird discussion with Moko, apparently my dates in the rp were off by 2 months, lol. ||

[ Current RP Time : 3.5 months - Friday, 3/17 - Late-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
--- : operation : Hot Topic : operation : --- : operation : Shift : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Motivation : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : Jack Archer : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone,

Agro's silver hair shifted as his head slowly turned. Eerie silver eyes fell upon Ethan with a weight that was far more than figurative. There was an extra force that pressed Ethan to the earth. The tall man slowly turned his body to face the vampire, the unconscious woman draped in his arms so that her head rested delicately against his shoulder, her nose cradled in the nook of his neck. Her bloody feet hung limp, the crimson liquid that was smeared across her skin was slowly beginning to dry, becoming more gelatinous. The man holding the blonde stared at Ethan with cold tight eyes. He didn't seem too pleased to be reunited with the vampire.
"Ethan." his voice rumbled danerously. "Clearly your senses have grown no sharper. It should be obvious that we are in pursuit of one of the men atop that building. What brings you here? Did you wish to lead her into harm's way once more? You would sooner be a smear upon the rock you stand." "Let us hasten."

but theyve always worked for me.

User Image

User Image

User Image
[********] User Image User Image

[I read over everything but I can't remember (as I post) if the dudes are on top of the building or whatever, so just let me know what to change it to if I'm wrong.
Sorry that two days turned into like...three months...So apparently grad school is super time consuming. The heck, right? Legit, dude. Legit. Hopefully we can have some fun posting during the break <3 Glad to be baaaaaack~ Missed you guys!]

User Image

War|| Agro
Knocked the eff out.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Dehydrated. Malnourished. Bloody feets.: injuries : Suppressed.
Single : status : in War's head???
In the city. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Feel good -with- Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
NaNaNa Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Quotable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Zach was rooted in place with confusion, should he follow his master? Or was the ghost-man going to clobber him if he moved? His loyalty rested with his pack first and foremost, and he sure as hell would never take orders from a vampire...even if...the vampire seemed...sturdly built...lean muscled...handsome...
Zach shook his head, he could feel the pull from his leader, Raphael, "Sorry Ethan, everyone, but I have to go rejoin my leader for the moment, perhaps I can rejoin you all later." With that, he leaped up onto the building like a spider to a web, and climbed his way up and into the abode his leader had walked into with the strange man.
Zach stood on the outskirts of the two though, listening, but not participating. That was until he heard about the hunters.
"Our pack has endured for so long, fought vampires even, surely some humans won't be too much of a threat? They are all human...right?" he questioned the stranger, speaking out of turn with eyebrows raised.

---

Ethan was snarling at Zach to get his a** back down when the boy started climbing, but he didn't listen. That boy...he wanted to punch something, who was going to take care of the girl now?
Well, he got his answer when he finally took a good look at who was holding War. "You--" he lost his breath when their eyes met, feeling the familiar pressure he had known many a time in the past. Everything was hurting, and now it hurt even more.
"You should know...I wanted to grab her so that we can get back to the fricken mansion..." Ethan accidentally bit his lip in the effort of speaking, a trail of blood colored his white chin, he licked it up immediately.
"And where would you want me to 'hasten'" he murmured sarcastically.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Quotable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

"Mhm, I'll be fine, thanks Vinny." Lily murmured absent-mindedly, as her slightly manic eyes never left the heart she clutched tightly in her hand. She was turning it over, fascinated, as it still beat quickly, full of life, with seemingly no reason. What had this given Julien? Life that vampire's lacked? The constant sensation of ecstasy whenever they tasted sweet, fresh, human blood? She didnt need to shower, what she needed most in the world was her power back, and that was what she was going to do.
                                    The little vampiress could hear Liz and Vincent's argument faintly from outside, but she had dashed off into the forest before it had reached its end.

Deftly she ran, leaping over tree roots that bulged out from the ground, ducking under the branches that loomed from above. All of the animals fled from her in fear, at the unnatural scent of the beating heart. Time continued to pass until she had finally reached the mansion front. Laveau had awaited her, her figure floating a few inches above the ground, her clothing and hair waving along with a wind that was not there.
                                    "Thank-you my dear Lily, the promise has been fulfilled, congratulations, not many have been told so."
                                    "My power, Laveau, I--" Before she could finish, the woman had disappeared, along with the sensation of the beating heart. Lily looked back down at her hand-- the heart was still there, but when she lifted it to take a better look, it caved in on itself as it turned to a black dust. A breeze blew by and took the rest of it into the air. The mansion's front doors had opened.

A relaxed sigh. Lily smiled and closed her eyes, allowing her power to seep in once again, stronger than ever.
                                    A building that was collapsing...Ethan falling....a young boys face....
                                    Lily opened her eyes once more, stopping the vision before it reached its end. Yet her eyes grew unnaturally wider, her smile brighter. Droplets of Julian's blood still trailed down from her face and neck. She knew everything now, where everyone was, what would happen to them. No one could stop her now...she... had power.

||Lily
                                    Mood- Gleeful.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image

Something terribly strange happened next...It was as if someone had bent the picture of the moment in time in which they were standing in. As if they were merely a reflection atop a pool of water and the surface had suddenly been disturbed. There was a large visible ripple that contorted the images of lamp posts, trees, sidewalks, buildings, moving swiftly toward Ethan. As it came, the vampire would be able to feel a terribly ominous cold that grew more intense the closer the ripple came. The force was strong, strong enough to stop his breath and knock him off his vampiric feet.
"Were you not the one to lure her to her peril? Lies pour from your tongue but I am not a fool to believe your words after such betrayal which you so proudly displayed." The angered being stepped closer to the vampire, carrying Victoria as though she were weightless.
Agro stood over the vampire and peered down at him without concern, without emotion. His face was completely void of expression. "What saves the wolves is your death so close to my fingertips." he announced with an unsettling calm.

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Kinda godmodded because you weren't here to tell me not to. Tell me if I need to ediiiiiiit <3]

User Image

War|| Agro
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.

Quotable Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Ethan was about to say something before the breath was knocked out of him from the sudden force of Agro. He winced, holding himself up with his forearms, his whole body aching from the previous wounds. Ethan was weak, so weak, he needed blood. "What saves me..." he murmured tiredly, "Is that she needs me more than you. So I suggest we get a move on."
A strong gust of wind blew just then, whistling around them as it passed through. A shadow crossed over them. The clouds above began to turn darker.

A storm was coming.

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image

Agro's silver eyes narrowed, a bestial snarl escaping his lips that rumbled the air around the vampire. His eyes fell to the unconscious blonde in his arms, flicking over her blonde hair, the dirtied pajamas she wore, the scars that marred her pale skin.
"What worth would you so blindly assume that you hold to her?" he asked darkly. "After the pain you have caused her! How dare you assume that she would still hold you as the smallest of treasure in her heart after such blatant betrayal? She is not so forgiving to look past such-" The man cut himself short, his body going frighteningly still. His eyes continued to stare down at the fragile creature in his arms, watching her as her body attempted to repair the damage the vampire had caused her, to recharge itself, to nourish itself, to repair mind and body.

Suddenly, a strong hand shot out toward the vampire. Ethan's body drug along the ground with impressive speed until his neck found its way into the powerful grip of the silver haired man. He slowly lifted the vampire toward his face. "You will live until she can watch your throat be crushed by my hand." he informed the vampire simply, his mighty grip showing the easy strength it possessed and how simple such a task would be.

Without further delay, Agro left the area, dragging the vampire by the throat as he carried his sweet Victoria.

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Kayyy xD You can decide where we end uuuup~ <3]

User Image

War|| Agro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games