Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike's grin slowly grew wider as Holly told him about the cafe and saw the bit of excitement in her eyes as she did so. "I don't..." he began but was met with a large parfait being set in front of him. Nodding to the maid in thanks, he started mixing it with his spoon as he continued, "I don't see anything wrong with knowing about this stuff, and I would hardly call it useless. At least you're interested in this place because of it, right?"

|| Braindead ||

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Quotable Gekko

[[School/job craziness. I'll post in two days. Sorry, guys. Feel free to push the scene forward Mokoko]]

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Zach's distant yell could be heard from below, "Hey! Wasn't my idea to follow you, I swear!... the boy glanced at War, pointedly, and then shuffled his feet nervously, "Raphael, a-are you up there?"
It would not be the greatest thing in the world to really have his leader here, considering that Zach was more of a...stowaway with the vampires. Luckily there were none around him at this point.
---
"Zach.you.stupid.dog.get.your.a**.over.here.now."
As if on cue, there was Ethan. Half relieved, half fuming, and not even paying attention to the roof as he practically growled at the boy to bring War so that they can get the hell out of there. The vampire was leaning up against the building wall, too tired to really walk all the way over.

[[I hope this is ok c:]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Julian lead them through the long hallways towards the west wing without saying a word. Instead, the halls echoed their footsteps eerily, making the entire mansion seem completely void of life. He didn't mind though, the emptiness. He had Chloe and staff to keep her happy, that's all they needed. After a marathon's worth of walking, they came upon an set of ornate, African blackwood doors. He turned the platinum door knob and with a single push, both doors swung inwards smoothly and silently to reveal an enormous room. The walls were lined with shelves and glass cases filled with treasures, sets of armor, weapons, art, anything you would assume to be in a museum. Lined up in two rows along the middle of the room were statues facing the center, as if greeting their guests. They included Napolean with his saber drawn, riding a horse on its hind legs, carved in marble, a crystal Nike of Samothrace with its original head displayed on top, and Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss. "Please do not touch anything but should you find my...artifact, tell me and I will fetch it for you. Good luck."

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

"You're right, thanks, Mike," Archer smiled her personal little smile to him and sipped her tea. It was so comfortable, people were murmuring softly, someone was humming nearby, the space was warm and richly decorated, she could almost forget all her troubles. Almost. They nagged at the back of her mind and made her eyes lose focus, the woman who was humming was sitting right behind her, back to back, the tune sounded rather familiar. She sighed, something she thought she would likely be doing a lot more lately, and took another sip. "I'll ask about work here before we leave. Um. I was rather abrupt last night, how have you been doing...lately?" Holly made an attempt at normal human conversation. She hadn't been raised for such pleasantries, but she felt she had learned a lot from living with the vampires, oddly enough. If Mike answered though she didn't hear it though, she sat bolt upright as she recognized the song someone was humming.

It was her mother's lullaby. She hadn't heard it in many a year but once she recognized it, there was no mistaking it. She didn't want to turn around. She didn't want some horrific mage fight breaking out in an adorable cafe like this. She especially didn't want to think about what it would mean if her mother knew she wasn't actually dead. Her already fair skin turned white as a sheet and her jaw was clenched. She whispered through her teeth.

"Mike...is the woman sitting behind me...does she have...long silvery hair...and piercing golden eyes...?"

She was sitting with her back to the couple, but as Holly asked she turned her hear to give Mike a wink and a mysterious smile. There was no mistaking Clarice Archer, her golden ocular orbs practically glowed even in the lighting of the cafe.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike waved off her mention of being "abrupt" as he chewed the wafer that came with the parfait, letting her know he didn't mind at all. Well, the whole supernatural myth come true thing was a little...yeah...Once he swallowed, he wiped his mouth with a napkin quick before answering, "Just been working, the usual. The other day I..." He trailed off when he noticed Holly suddenly tensed up and knitted his eyebrows together slightly, "You okay...?" At her question, he looked up with a noticeable amount of caution but his eyes snapped right back down at the wink. He just nodded.

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

"No offense but...how did you ever stand to marry someone like Julian? He's kind of...a d**k." Liz glanced from Belle sleeping in her arms to Chloe who was playing with the lace hem of her sleeve.
"I have heard that used to describe my husband so many times I have lost track, and that does not even include the times they were said in secrecy. Now regarding why I am still with him, it is not easy to separate in a society like this, especially when it involves an arranged marriage in a pureblood family."
"The whole 'marrying to join families' thing is never going to make sense in my head."
"Joining families? Oh! No, no, Julian is my brother." Chloe was met with a very stiff stare from Liz and merely chuckled, "What an expression, Elizabeth. It was not an uncommon thing among vampires back then. The number of purebloods were not exactly high."
"That's...awkward."
Chloe shrugged, "It was alright. It still is, but if it answers your question, I can stand being with him because we've been together since birth. Make sense?"
"I suppose...Then Vincent and Alex..."
"Don't worry, there are many more families now. Two thousand years helps." She stood up and pulled Liz up onto her feet, "I think I've traumatized you enough for the day. Shall we go find your friends?"

|| will...finish eventually. ||

[ Current RP Time : Night 33 - Friday, 1/17 - Mid-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
Dust : operation : Mirror : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Life After You : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : none : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Julian watched as the cute little vampires walked around the room, trying to figure out what his artifact was, and began to stroll around nonchalantly as well. He was simply biding his time and waiting for his foolish son to come interrogate him once, but who knew how long he would take. Blood... Well, speak of the devil, there he was, standing on the catwalk above them among all his prized paintings, looking rather angry with him. "I can kill them all faster than it takes for you to jump down here, Vincent."
"Let them leave; they are of no use to you."
"They are keeping you from doing something silly and forcing me to kill my dear, dear son. I know of a way to prevent all of that, though. It let's you take all these little sheep home and live happily with your mutt of a girlfriend."
"What."
"Bring me a pureblood's heart. Simple, is it not?"
"You could have obtained one yourself. Why drag them here?"
"Because depending on who's heart it is, your friends would become a liability. I would not want them to falsely ruin my reputation."
"For example?"
"I would assume Elizabeth would try to reveal me should I take it from Belle. Is that not correct? Let's find out."
Suddenly, the door of the room opened and his staff pushed Chloe, Liz, and Belle into the room.

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

"Yeah...sure" Lily answered with a laugh that was rather forceful. Was she the only one that felt the tension in the room? Or was it just because of the dire, high-pressure task she has to accomplish.
                                    She took a slow stroll through the aisles, peering around at the elegant jewels, the vintage weapons, the regal statues that were gazing at her with ominous, dead eyes. The girl felt a shiver at how real they looked...like a living being turned to stone.
                                    If I had a precious artefact...would I really put it out here? Or maybe its true...the best hiding place is in...plain sight.

The moment Lily thought of it, she froze in her footsteps. Then, turning to her left, was a small pearl, perched inside a glass encasing that was clearly too big for it. There was a plaque right underneath, stating it to be the "Soul of Mankind".
                                    "Oh...this is beautiful." Lily feigned, placing a hand over her heart as she gazed at it more. "It reminds me of my mother's..."

Her eyes glanced up at Julian, tears forming in her eyes.

||Lily
                                    Mood- Neutral.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Julian had always been good at multitasking, and speaking to many people at once had never been an issue. While his telepathic conversation with Vincent was going on, he appeared to have had his full attention on Lily, even giving a sympathetic expression for her tears. "If you would like, you may have it. As you can see, it won't be missed among the other items in this room." He gave a small smile as he glanced over his shoulder at the sound of the door opening and gestured for his wife and granddaughter to come closer. Oh, and the mutt holding the latter. As they approached, Julian suddenly reached out, grabbed the baby and with no hesitation, his hand was through her back and out her chest, holding a still heart. Though the organ was still connected, the body was limp, passed out, and starting to be covered in blood. "Julian!"
"Tell me, Vincent," the man looked up to the rafters at his son, "Your heart, or Belle's?"

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok was looking,for Sara's mirror in the room full of old useless junk. He thought he found it a few times, but each time Sara told him to put it down and keep looking. A few minutes after entering the room, and a few mirrors later, Ragnarok knew that what he had been looking for was right in front of him. On a small table surrounded by other artifacts, he saw a small silver hand mirror with emeralds and sapphires embedded around the reflective part. He picked it up and saw Sara in place of his own reflection as she had been doing lately. "Yes, this is the one.""That's good, i was getting tired of looking through all these so called artifacts." At that point Ragnarok heard Julian tell Lily that she could keep something or other and walked around a corner to ask him if he could keep the mirror. "Hey, since you're in a giving mood could I-HOLY SH*T!" He dropped the mirror accidentally and it landed in the pocket of his trench coat. The thing that had startled him so bad was Julian standing there, holding a young girl with one hand, and was gripping her heart in the other. Hold it hot shot. That guy is a hundred times more powerful than you when you're at full strength, and you're under half. I can't just stand here! I know that you want to act but now is the time to think! We're in a room full of artifacts, something in here has to have some power that can make this situation lean in our favor. Like how? I'm working on it, just don't rush in there and die before we come up with a plan, okay? Ragnarok took a defensive posture towards Julian, he didn't care who this guy thought he was, punching through a little girls chest was cruel, even though she was probably a vampire too. It was still a mean thing to do. "Somebody want to fill me in on what exactly is going on now?"

That's the sound of madness...

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily's tears froze in place when she noticed Julian's cool reaction to her request. Almost as though someone had turned off a switch in her little charade. "Oh, wonderful, thank-you so much." Perhaps this wasn't the artefact she was looking for...that or the man was bluffing. Either way, nothing had changed in her blurry vision of the future. Something about this man smothered her ability to predict what he would do next...
                                    It must be the artefact that is causing this...maybe...its on him somewhere? Either that or inside him...oh geez... The girl tried her best to suppress a shudder at what that would mean for her.
                                    Alas, Lily's thoughts were interrupted abruptly by Julian's violent action. The small vampire let out a scream, and covered her mouth in shock. Her eyes were wide, taken aback by the scene, and again, the fact that she had not foreseen it.

[[filler pretty much, until next post!]]

||Lily
                                    Mood- Neutral.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
                          x
                          x
                          x
                          C A L E B - D E V E R E A U X
                          I just make trouble everywhere, don't I?
                          maybe I'm just DERANGED.

Stepping past the completely frozen-with-shock Chloe and Liz, it appeared to be Vincent strolling towards Julian with a very slight smirk but then he changed. As if he stepped through an invisible portal, he appearance faded from front to back into a completely different person, the man Liz had met in the hotel room earlier. "What on earth are you doing there? That seems highly inappropriate and most likely breaking all the child abuse laws," he asked in a casual tone as he rolled his cuffs up to his elbows. "Caleb...I did not not order you to change back." Julian narrowed his eyes in suspicion as his lackey's smirk grew wider. "It really was cute how you thought a toy ring like that could force me to do your dirty work, brother." Caleb glanced up at Vincent who looked like he was ready to pounce from the rafters and stared Julian right in the eyes. "Give me the baby and take a nice step back, please." Without any hesitation, the man did exactly as he was told, albeit with a death gaze, and Caleb carelessly tossed the injured Belle back towards Liz.

"Oh, Julian. What were you thinking, bringing children into your plans? They make everything harder, you know." Caleb walked over and drew the handkerchief from the man's breast pocket to wipe the blood off his hand. "But I suppose what's done is done. Tell me, what's the finale to this grand, bizarre scheme of yours?" Julian pursed his lips together but with a small twitch of his eye, he spoke in a reluctant tone, "You would have worked for me forever, I would have lived, and everyone else but Chloe would be disposed of." Caleb let out an amused, condescending laugh and motioned towards Chloe. "You want to live that badly? Scared of the voodoo lady? Then go on, go get a heart. Kill your wife."

"No!" Vincent dropped down at that moment and stood between his two parents as Julian started walking closer. Caleb chuckled and gestured nonchalantly for the man to return, "I'm just kidding, get back here." Julian almost sighed in relief and turned to face his brother once again. "I honestly think you don't deserve to live, Julian. I really don't. Besides, you seem to have caused quite a bit of trouble for Elizabeth and her friends. Perhaps we should fix it?" He looked at Lily, "Would you like to do the honors? Take his heart, he doesn't need it. Laveau will probably be satisfied enough to give your house back."

|| Blegh, tell me what I should edit. ||

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Archer scrunched up her nose, furious at herself for not realizing that her mother's Seer powers would have told her everything eventually. She was no slouch, she had control over her clairvoyance like no one else, and more than that besides. She smoothed her features and looked up from her tea, right at mike. Mike... She felt her heart skip a beat just looking at him, and with that missing breath she knew she couldn't let the same tragedy that seemed to take everything away from her touch this man who had been so kind. She looked him in the eye, then slid her gaze to the door, then back, hoping he understood that they'd have to dine and ditch. She clutched her cup of tea while still holding his gaze. Then abruptly whipped around and released it at her mother's noggin.

"Now! Run!" She reached within herself to that inexplicable crimson orb of power within her and gave a boost of energy to Mike's legs while simultaneously hardening the air between her mother and them selves. An unfortunate Maid walked into the invisible barrier and dropped her tray of tea with a startled oh! which drew quite a lot of attention to the area, and some shouts by a manager of some sort or another

The span between their table and the door seemed infinite yet the pair reached the exit without any fireballs or hexes flying over their heads. Dimly Holly Archer was aware that within that period of time she had grabbed Mike's hand and had no intention of letting it go.

"We have to keep moving, this way!" She tugged him off towards the right praying to some higher power that she wouldn't know, that she wouldn't have already seen where they would be...another dim thought flickered and suggested that she explain as they run, he deserved it. But she shut it down, she didn't want to reveal how different she was, not if he didn't ask...Please please don't ask, I can't lie anymore...

She could cast a suggestion over him, to prevent him from wondering even, but she never even thought of it, she would never tamper with his mind. Never. That had already been done to far too many, her own mind by her father, and then others under her own hand. She would never go back to the soulless thing she had been before meeting those wonderful vampires.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Penny had no response from the awkward human hostage she suddenly had. Clearly he was used to hard interrogation.

Okay well if we stay here it'll look really weird...also how much blood got on the ground? Mmmm lots. That's no good...hum...

"Okay Mister. You're going to follow me and I'll probably...do something to you later, but lets just go...into this convenient alley way so people will stop staring..." People had yet to really gather and she was trying to look relaxed and not suspicious or like she had a man chained with his hands behind his back. So she pulled him back into the shady space away from other's eyes. Fortunately the alley was not a dead end but went clear to the other side of the block. Penny stopped about mid way down and leaned Jeff against a wall.

"Alright. Who are you and why did you try to kill Ethan? You wouldn't be the first from the stories I've heard, but seriously I think the guy might've turned over a new leaf? Who are you?"

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike's eyebrows furrowed intensely as he tried to decipher what Holly was implying and glanced at the door as well. Within half a second of her telling him to run, he had finally understood but didn't react fast enough to start running. Instead, he tripped very gracefully when his body tried to move before his brain caught up and scrambled to get up. as quickly as possible. He joined Holly at the door with only a brief glance at the waitress who had fallen and felt himself get pulled rather violently down the street. Somehow, they made it down the block in record time and he didn't even feel that winded...Well, until they ran another three blocks. "Okay, okay, wait! Hang...on..." Mike dug his heels into the sidewalk to stop Holly and leaned against his knee with his free hand to catch his breath. "What...is going on!? You just...threw your...that woman...HAH." He let out a very heavy sigh as his lungs found air again and looked up at her for answers.

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas