6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily somehow seemed to have found herself in a position where there were nothing but unfamiliar faces surrounding her, excluding Vincent. The young vampiress sat in a nearby couch with her legs crossed, appearing polite and smiling towards Julien, Vincent's father.
                                    There were trickles of visions entering the forefront of her sight, but she tried to push them back. So much was riding on her playing this properly.
                                    "Mr. Devereaux, it was such a pleasure to meet you today, I do hope we aren't intruding on anything, but I just wanted to ask you a few questions..."
                                    Lily looked down at the folded hands upon her lap, quickly allowing a vision to slip through her subconscious as she did so.
                                    Laveau...gesturing to a treasured locked box...next to it was nothing but a lit candle...a dark room...there were fleeting images of someone rolling down stairs...of Liz's questioning face...and...Vincent...
                                    The girl tried her best to compose her face in front of the men before her, hopefully they would take it as her gathering her thoughts before speaking.
                                    "You see, apart from sticking along Vincent's visit with you today, I also was wondering if a vampire of your stature has...a grand museum in their name? I mean I thought I heard about it in passing over the years...filled with artefacts you've found in the course of the millennia." Lily had heard about it in truth, and wondered if mentioning it as a stranger to Julien would be too much.

||Lily
                                    Mood- Neutral.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Julian leaned against one of the armrests with his elbow and propped his head up with his fist, looking very casual despite the grand scale of his home and his suit. "To be able to meet such a beautiful woman, especially after hearing so much about you from my son, makes the pleasure all mine, Miss Lily." He smiled as he spoke with a light tone but his eyes never lost their menacing coldness and it struck Vincent, well, Caleb, with a simple glance, causing him to tense up. "I always appreciate a visit, no matter how unexpected. Regarding my family's treasury, yes, it is located in the west wing. Tell me, Miss Lily..." his voice trailed as he stared at the vampiress in the eyes, a strange tint filling his irises and an urge to tell him the truth invading Lily's mind, "what are your intentions behind this visit?"

User Image

[ C H L O E ]

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone,

The tall silver haired man slowly leaned forward, a finger outstretched toward the man's nose. It was as if there were a thousand dandelions that he could smell in one draw of breath, certainly more than enough to make him sneeze.
"Use that...sniffer of yours..." he told him. "And do your best not to dropping the sleeping woman in your arms. For your own benefit." Victoria's head rest against the man's chest, her mind registering the calls from Ethan into her sleep. Agro's head turned toward the sound, his silvery eyes narrowing. "Quickly. Find him." he told the young wolf in a low tone. With that, the group set off, following the direction of the scent that clung to the air, to the asphalt, to the things the other wolf touched. Victoria's head bobbled lightly with each of the quickened steps of the wolf. Despite the jostling from the wolf's hasty movements, the blonde never stirred, her body taking full advantage of the moment to rest and recooperate.

Agro's silver eyes looked up at the building they had come to arrive at, "Are you sure this is the location of the other canine?" he inquired, his tone making it quite clear that he was not in the mood to tolerate any mistakes. The weight of the atmosphere seemed to increase once again, the strange sensation reaching the apartment, though not with the same force that it weighed upon the young wolf. "Let us hasten."

but theyve always worked for me.

User Image

User Image

User Image
[********] User Image User Image

[No idea what to write. Hope that wasn't too godmoddey, Mokoko D:
Wolfyyy~ Come out come out to playyy~]

User Image

War|| Agro
Shocked. Frightened. Betrayed...again.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Dehydrated. Malnourished. Bloody feets.: injuries : Suppressed.
Single : status : in War's head???
In the city. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Feel good -with- Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
NaNaNa Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok sort of blacked out after opening the cell door and when he woke up he felt a lot better. He suspected Vincent had given him a small amount of blood. Hey, you just going to lie there? Or are you going to get moving? "Oh, you're still here?" Yes I'm still here, where could I possibly go? By the way, Vincent told you to go find the others, but not uncover the double. "Oh is that what he said? I don't really remember." Ragnarok got up and found the room where he had first been left when they arrived at the mansion. From there he found his way back to the entrance of the mansion, Once there he walked around until he heard voices beyond a door. He grabbed the door knob and WAIT! What? You are a terrible liar and we both know it. When you go in there, don't show any sign that you know the Vincent in there isn't Vincent. Right, I can do this. He opened the door and saw Lily, the fake Vincent, and the man he assumed was Vincent's father. "Hello, sorry I'm late to this little get together but I got a little lost. I'm not used to places this big"

That's the sound of maddnes...

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily stiffened as she was suddenly locked into Julian's gaze. Abruptly, a force seemed to take over her, and the reality outside of them seemed to turn pitch black through Lily's vision. The man's words echoed into her mind loudly and clearly, and she couldn't control the words coming out of her mouth-- a trance.
                                    "I want to find your artefact." she blurted out, and then blinked once, eyes widening as the realization dawned on her.
                                    How did he...what did I just say?
                                    As if on cue, Ragnarok bursted in, interrupting their exchange. She gave a small inward sigh of relief, smiling at the vampire. Not helping her sideglance at Julian from the corner of her eye.

||Lily
                                    Mood- Neutral.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ J U L I A N ]

User Image

Julian sat up at Lily's answer and wanted to make her elaborate on what exactly she wanted but unfortunately, someone who smelled strongly of blood entered the room. "It is quite alright, I had trouble with knowing the halls and rooms as well when I was young." The room began to reek, at least to Julian, of old blood mixed with bile and...Vincent's blood? It was very, very faint, but definitely there. If this vampire managed to make it downstairs, then his staff were more incompetent than he had previously thought. "Shall we go there now? It is a very large room so it may take some time for you to find it." he spoke with a lighter tone as he stood.

User Image

[ C H L O E ]
Aaron couldn't believe how bad his luck was, not only was there the new werewolf scent but the young one he had met earlier and the girl were now outside his apartment too "cant they just leave me alone for five minutes" he growled, with another groan of annoyance he ripped open his front door and made his way up the stairs and onto the roof.

once on the roof Aaron looked down at the road bellow, he couldn't see either of the wolves or the girl from his position, with a ripple of heat he let the wolf once again tear its way out of his skin so that the giant wolf now replaced the man. A low snarl ripped its way up its throat before it let out an ear splitting howl that sounded like the fusion of a wolfs howl and a lions roar. "let them come after me now" he thought to himself in a dry tone, deciding not to shift back into a man the massive wolf waited on top of the building to see who would come now.

Quotable Gekko

[[Heh...heh...Go get'em, Zach! hahahaha]]

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

"Wait! Ethan! We can't actually...get into the mansion right now..." Penelope was abruptly left with the very dangerous seeming human tied up while Ethan ran off to search for Victoria and the funny boy. She looked at Jeff, her wide green eyes a little uncertain again. "Well this is awkward...uh...do you have a secret base of operations I could hold you hostage in? By any chance?" It was certainly no good to keep him tied up on the streets, that would look way too suspicious. She wanted to get out of the evening sun anyway.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Raphael's ears perked up when he heard a howl. He had only come to greet and investigate, and now some idiot had changed before the sun even went down, he scowled unpleasantly. He stepped out of the black car into the narrow alley way, removed his shirt, and transformed to half wolf form. It was more difficult, without the power of the moon present, but shifters of his caliber would have no trouble, especially with the phase the moon would be in that night.

Raph used the narrow space and his immense strength to reach the top of the apartment building. What was waiting was not what he was expecting, the beast before him was even larger than himself, and he was an impressive specimen. The scent he caught reminded him of an old memory, most others would not have recognized this man was in fact a Dire Wolf. Pure blood of the first werewolves, while Raphael had some in his veins too, it had been diluted over the centuries.

"This is Black Territory, I can't let you intrude, explain yourself or begone, wolf," Raphael was to the point, he did not make a move to advance on the larger wolf, but he was not afraid. He was the Alpha of the Black clan, and he would not tolerate intruders without reason.

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Zach had no choice but to obey the strange being in which threatened him so. With beads of sweat dripping down the back of his neck, he slowly led the group to their desired destination. It was quite simple in fact, due to his instinctive draw toward the stranger...as easy as glancing at a radar.
When they reached the hideout the boy could immediately sense a sort of ripple through the air, a small flinch, and then he turned sideways to hand War over to the silver-haired man. "Careful now, this isn't going to be pretty."
As if on queue, the howl of a werewolf was heard from somewhere up above. It was a warning howl, one that caused Zach's legs to lock. "Ugh...I can't---" the boy's feet moved back of their own accord. His eyebrows raised. The only other time something like this had happened to him was when Raphael ordered him to stay back....the order of an alpha...but that man...is certainly not Raphael...but then again...was that Raphael's voice he could hear? Everything happening to him today was just so odd...
"--why...are we...here--?" Zach questioned, struggling.
---
Ethan was panting, weak, but the scent of War and the stupid wolf boy was quite intense in the spot where he was now standing. It was in front of some shop, I hate my life... the vampire complained internally, as he lifted the hand clutching his shoulder to find it splattered with his leaking blood.
Giving in, Ethan went and punched the store's window open, turns out it was a pharmacy.
In a matter of minutes the man was now wrapped up in a "good-enough" sort of way, and continuing his grumbling trek after the two.

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------
The giant wolfs tail twitched in annoyance as he watched the man who had arrived, with a huff it picked the small bundle of cloths from the floor and went behind a wall, around a minute later Aaron emerged full clothed again "i thought that howl was clear enough, i don't want visitors" his expression was agitated "seriously your the second wolf who's decided to get involved today, man if i knew moving down here would be this much trouble from day one i would have stayed at the black isles" he scruffed the back of his hair out of habit then and began to pace, his eyes never leaving the man's as he went from one side of the roof to the other.

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Hey, Vincent's dad is totally thinking that you stink. What did I tell you about reading peoples minds without permission? You told me I shouldn't do it, but since when do I listen to you? Since you started being in my head! My head, My rules! Fine, I'll stop reading people's thoughts. Its not like anyone can figure out where I am. "So, shall we go look at your museum?" Hey, while when we go to this museum thing, I want you to see if you can find something for me... a mirror. Fine, whatever. I assume you'll know it when you see it? Yeah. I'll know it.

That's the sound of maddnes...

(((filler)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas