Total Votes:[ 41 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ E L L I ]

User ImageElli reached over to move his arm away from his face but paused halfway, thinking it would be a rude and intruding. Not knowing what to do, she sighed quietly and glanced back at Raphael again. "You're not worthless...Just wait for me, okay?" She quietly walked back to the Alpha, hoping she wasn't interrupting.

|| Braindead. ||

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Vincent looked over and raised an eyebrow at Lily's excitement as he continued into the mansion with the others in tow. "My father..." Noticing someone approaching them from across the foyer, a smirk appeared on his face, "You certainly won't find him so handsome once you meet him." Julian gave a small, welcoming smile and gestured to the side, leading the group into a drawing room with plush red couches and tea already prepared. He took a seat in the single chair in front of the large, center window and crossed his legs. "I see you brought your friends along, Vincent. Is there something I can help you all with?"

Liz followed behind the group, itching to jump on Julian and punch his face in until he told her where Belle was but didn't even get as far as three feet into the mansion. Out of nowhere, two very ruffly maids grabbed her from the side and dragged her upstairs to a bedroom. "What...are you...doing!? If this is another one of Julian's shitty plans, I'm going to-!"
"Elizabeth."
She quit struggling and looked up to see Chloe sitting on the bed, holding a little bundle in her arms. "I thought you were on our side, but instead you take Belle?"
"I did not choose to. Julian has...some sort of ring. I could not refuse no matter how hard I tried and I am sorry."
"Why should I care?"
"Because Belle has not had any blood in nearly two days and refuses to have any other than yours. I brought you here for that reason but my staff will not let you go unless they are sure you will not...unleash your rage."
Liz glared at the two skinny maids still holding onto her, girls who looked like she could punt out the window but had a surprising amount of strength. She rolled her eyes and nodded. They finally released her and stepped to the side while Liz sat down on the bed to take Belle. The child opened her blood shot eyes and started crying when she saw the woman she considered her mother. Liz quickly offered her wrist and once again, without any warning, the two little fangs dug into her skin. It stung at first but went completely numb soon after.
"I suppose you are angry...and very confused."
"No shi-...Yeah, yeah I am."
"I do not know what he is planning either, but if possible, I will help you take Belle away."

|| Blegh. And vicissitudes. ||

[ Current RP Time : Night 33 - Friday, 1/17 - Mid-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
Dust : operation : Mirror : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Life After You : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : none : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok was kind of left hanging by Vincent, and Liz got abducted by two maids. Someone helped him up though, another maid. Ragnarok noticed that she had absolutely no expression on her face. Weird... The maid led him inside and into what he assumed was a waiting room, where he was left on a couch to... wait. It was barely a minute before he was already itching to move, and the lack of blood in his system wasn't helping his patience. He managed to stand and walked to the door, Heh, bet I look like the grim reaper minus a scythe. It was kind of true, Ragnarok still had his black trench coat buttoned up with his hood over his head. He tried the door knob and found it unlocked, sloppy security for someone so apparently important. He cracked it open and noticed another thing: there was nobody waiting outside to make sure he stayed there. He opened the door the rest of the way and left his room, leaving the door open. He wandered for a short while and found an iron door. Not really thinking of the possible consequences, he opened it. It wasn't easy, as weak as he was due to the lack of blood. Beyond the door was an unlit stairwell, he took one step and felt his knee give up. "CRAP!" And down he went.

Falling down stairs isn't fun, and if you asked him, Ragnarok would strongly advise that you don't try it. A minute of falling/rolling down the stairs he found himself laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling. "Ow" He found that he still had the ability to sit up, but it came at the cost of a lot of pain. Ragnarok looked around and found that he was in a dungeon, one made for vampires. Bars of silver lined several cells, and sitting in one such cell was... "VINCENT! How did you already get thrown in jail? I only took my eyes off of you for like two minutes! You must be really bad at talking to people."

That's the sound of maddnes...

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike's eyebrows slowly raised as he realized Holly wasn't joke about the cafe at all. In fact, she seemed excited...Well, it was a decent job, plus she'd get one of those outfits to wear...."Sounds like a good idea let's go in and have some tea." he blurted out in one breath as he practically dragged her through the doors. The inside looked just as sophisticated as the store front; polished wood floors, bright but warm lighting, comfortable chairs and of course, maids everywhere.

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Holly was surprised at Mike's enthusiasm, though she also figured he probably didn't mind cute girls in cute dresses. She didn't care though and giggled a little to herself, very unusual for a laugh to escape her tight lips. She found herself simply adoring the decor inside, and the outfits! She found herself wishing she could try one on. They all looked so happy and relaxed, serving tea and cakes! How she envied that. They were promptly seated, and handed some menus, the food was fairly simple, but the pictures made it look delicious.

"I'll have...Earl Grey, hot, and...the chocolate scone?" She handed the maid the menu with a shy smile, and looked over at Mike. She simply needed a moment to gather her thoughts and ask for an application or interview or something. Besides it made sense to save business for after their tea, she thought.

"Oh uhm, fair enough," Penny replied, and vanished down the street, there was a bike shop nearby and lifting a set of chains to bind a human for some time was so easy, she could hardly believe she had never shop lifted before. She was back in a heartbeat, which was likely all the longer Ethan could hold out. She stepped in, pulled the human's arms behind his back, and deftly wrapped the chains around his wrists, with her vampiric strength it weren't no thing to practically tie the length together to form a formidable pair of cuffs, cumbersome and painful if too much wriggling went on.

"How's that?" She was oddly satisfied with her work, proud even, "Now what about your friend?"

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Raphael nodded when Elli approached. "It seems I may have something to attend to in town. As a sign of trust, and if Jack is up for it, I give you permission to wander the grounds freely. But do not leave. The guards on post will be alerted, and will not allow you to pass. Understand?" Raphael gave his orders as kindly as possible, perhaps his brother had been right, and he needed a change of appearance. Even so, he would have to be prepared if there was a lone wolf in town, if he was a rogue it could be trouble, or he could simply be looking for a pack. Hard to say.

Without listening for Elli's response he strode off, as was his way. He took a less conspicuous car out into town, and drove himself, though he never needed to unless he so desired. He followed the directions the scout had given him, and parked in an ally a few blocks away. He sat there for a while, making a plan or three for approaching this wolf, the Alpha was sure he was in this apartment, he could smell the unusual scent from where he was.

Jack rubbed his eyes as best he could with one hand. He actually found he wanted to be up, moving around, anything. I think lying around is making me...emo... he thought, and had to laugh ironically at himself again, Don't emo kids just slit their wrists? Not take off a whole arm. Guess that makes me the emo-est. He tried to push himself up one armedly. It worked, for the most part. A nurse came and helped him with the pillows to lean against. He nodded thanks, not sure of his voice yet, then waved Elli back to his side.

"I'm sorry. Sorry 'bout feelin' so sorry for myself. If you think we can get out, we should take advantage of this, right?" He nodded at the retreating Alpha. "Shall we take a look around? I think if you were there, I could manage..."

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
x
[ M I K E ]

User Image
Mike scanned the menu and ordered a large berry parfait while handing the menu back. When the maid left, he glanced around the cafe, noticing how many men were sitting around, absently drinking their beverages and staring at their favorite woman. "Huh...I've passed this place almost everyday but I've never come inside before...I also haven't seen a lot of these around...What do you think of it? Interested?"

My ink
Upstairs Loft

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ E L L I ]

User ImageElli tensed a little at the word 'trust' and simply nodded, waiting for him to leave. A sign of trust...Just thinking about breaking this tiny bit of trust made her remember the window incident and she could feel her heart rate speed up even faster than usual. If we escape...Then he won't be able to do that again... Using that as terrible motivation, the half vampire returned to Jack's side and put his arm around her shoulders to help him up and out while the nurse was still gone. Outside, the winter air bit at her skin more than usual and made her notice how warm she'd been the whole time. Maybe it was just the adrenaline. "There should be a back door somewhere, right? You know...in case there was a...fire or something..."

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Vincent didn't take his attention away from his book when he heard the familiar scrape of the dungeon's door open but he was forced to look up when he heard the sounds of a body hitting concrete over and over. He nearly assumed it was a human, what with vampires having fast reflexes to catch themselves but once he heard his name and processed who it was, he died a little on the inside from disappointment. "Ragnarok, is it not? The 'Vincent' you know upstairs is a fake and it really does surprise me how people did not notice. I suppose you can be excused since you are new, but I expected Miss Lily to have suspected something." The pureblood watched Ragnarok for a few seconds longer before snapping his book shut with a sigh. Being locked in this cell really has made him irritable, something his father never fails to point out every time he comes down to check on him. "I would very much appreciate it if you could unlock this cell for me. I would have done it before but my powers do not work on silver."

widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Life After You : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : none : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you hear that?

Ragnarok was surprised at what Vincent said, but the surprise died down when he thought it. "Alright, for some reason I believe you. But even so..." He looked to a hook on the wall where a key hung. "that key is made of silver, I don't think I could touch it in the state I'm in, let alone hold it long enough to unlock the cell. Just look at me," Ragnarok pulled his hood down and looked towards Vincent. His eyes were completely red and the veins around them were clearly visible. "I look horrible don't I? But assuming that you're telling the truth, whoever is impersonating you upstairs could be putting the others in danger, Liz and Lily. I didn't see where they wound up. I won't put others in danger to save myself a little pain... not again." Ragnarok flipped his hood up once more and reached for the key, even through his thick glove he felt it searing his skin. It made a hissing noise and smoke arose from his fist. Ragnarok gritted his teeth but held onto the key, he lifted it off the hook and almost dropped it. This thing is way heavier than it should be! Have I really lost this much strength? He walked over to the cell and inserted the key into the lock, it turned with a satisfying click. He let go of the key immediately to find that the palm of his right glove had been burned through and his hand had suffered severe silver burns. He felt the pain in his chest again. He had no power left, that key was it. Ragnarok fell to his knees as the cell door seemed to open on it's own. "Guess that's it then, I've got nothing left. Unless you happen to have a blood pack on you, I'm done.

That's the sound of maddnes...

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Holly nodded happily, "These businesses are very popular in Japan, the uniforms are based off the traditional French Maid uniform, they're so cute! I, erm, I spent a lot of time online actually, mostly while travelling, and well, you learn things. Like that. Useless information usually..." she was gladly interrupted by the maid setting down their food, and a kettle of tea with her steeping Earl Grey. Archer nibbled on her chocolate chip scone contemplatively. She felt oddly anxious, normal human interactions were getting easier, but she felt so much more at ease around the vampires somehow. Perhaps it was simply how she had been raised.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Jack grunted as he stood up, and gratefully accepted Elli's shoulder to lean on. He felt stiff, but oddly most of the pain in his body had faded. Perhaps not so oddly, I am a werewolf now, I'm not a mage...that part of me died I guess...though that might be how I survived the blood loss from my arm...I don't have any idea how they change at will though...damn.

He looked around outside, the air was cool and refreshing against his skin, he found himself breathing deeply just to sample the scents in the air, there seemed to be so many more than he was used to. "Sounds reasonable to me, pumpkin, lets take a look around" he murmured to her. The pair walked about a bit, there were all manner of people in the compound, from young to old, everyone in the "in between" range seemed to be working in some way, patrolling the grounds and its wall, cooking, cleaning, everything seemed very self sustaining. No one gave the pair much more than a glance, though some actually smiled or waved, Jack felt the need to at least nod back at these people, even if he didn't return the smile.

"Over there," Jack whispered and pointed with the arm still over her shoulder towards the wall, there was a conveniently unused door with a simple lock and a bar across it. "So...do we attempt our daring escape immediately? Don't people usually have to spend weeks writing secret plans for this sort of thing? Movie logic dictates we dig under it with spoons, of course." He glanced at Elli, knowing he was babbling, and also not caring, he felt a bit more like his old self, and also a lot like some one new.

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black
Aaron had been in the middle of eating when he smelt the familiar scent of a wolf, with a curse he went over to the window expecting to see the young wolf he had met earlier, he was suprised when he saw nothing "damn it, looks like there trying to scout me out" he muttered as his eyes turned wolf yellow, he began scanning the area again. Still nothing.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Vincent narrowed his eyes slightly at the smell of burning flesh and stood when the door opened. He swiftly picked Ragnarok up by the collar and cutting open his palm with his fangs, he put it to the weak vampire's mouth. "It should be enough to heal your hand and give you some strength back." The two walked up the stairs, well, Ragnarok was dragged, and Vincent finally let him go in the foyer. "Go find the others and do not reveal my double yet. I need to check on something," he ordered and turned down the hall.

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Ethan nodded his approval, and let go of the man in order to give Penny room to tie him up. The vampire hunched his wounded shoulder over now, clutching it tightly in pain. "Alright, so I guess we have nothing to do but to head home now..." he spoke, gritting his teeth, "I could use some of those blood packets--" Abruptly a thought occured to him and he whirled around, eyes wide, finding that Zach and War were no longer in the area.
Shocked, he called out their names once, before turning back around to stare accusingly at Jeff. "You better pray that this isn't any of your doing...human."
Ethan was tired, and wanted nothing more but to lay down in the infirmary back at the mansion, but instead he motioned for the other two to follow, as he began his search of the nearby area.

---
Zach froze at War's words, eyeing the human girl reproachfully. "Really? How do you know?" His head darted around toward every dark corner, every shadow of the nearby town area, yet no one seemed to be there.
The boy continued to listen to the girl's words, becoming more and more exasperated, "Oh for heaven's sake human, I'm not going to hurt you! Do you mean the rest of my werewolf pack? They're miles back! I didn't even know who that odd man was!--" The next chain of events caused Zach to stop talking, as a seemingly unearthly being appeared before him. He couldn't move, too stunned to speak, but only nodded once at the being's statement.
Who was the human girl? Was this her power? Was she even human?

[[Yea sorry a lot of reaction writing here, if anyone has any idea for an edit to this, don't hesitate to let me know! emotion_c8 ]]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items