<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Jack opened his sunken, bloodshot eyes reluctantly, he had so hoped that Elli had gotten away somehow. Now he found his throat was choked up, he forced himself to swallow a couple times before he managed to speak at all.

"Elli I'm so so sorry, this is all my fault and you have to escape, I never wanted to hurt anyone at that mansion, I'm so sorry, please get out of here, please tell me you can escape..." he whispered, his thoughts were as broken and tired as his body. He wanted to hold her hand, but his arm was...gone.

Raphael turned his back on the room, though he had a keen ear and heard everything going on. Meanwhile a scout had reported to him, mentioning a new scent in town as well as commotion throughout the town.

"A new wolf? He smelled...old? I will investigate myself, once matters are settled here. Continue surveillance on Zach and aid in any way you can with the other...calamities. We do have an agreement with them after all, as far as the town is concerned," he dismissed the scout promptly.

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Holly blushed and smiled at the cute dresses the maids in the cafe had on. She never realized how envious she was of those outfits, she had spent a long time on the road with those Hunters, using only clothing that allowed for free movement and some amount of defense. When she was home...well she didn't think about home much now. "Well...I mean it couldn't hurt to find out if they needed help, right? Seems like they could use some business too, I wouldn't mind a cup of tea..." she replied, she did perceive that he had meant it jokingly, but found herself attracted to the place all the same. "Let's go in, please?" She hoped he would not object to her tugs in the direction.

Penny meanwhile gasped out a no! when she saw Ethan stabbed, last time she had frozen in just the same way, when Mistress Alex had rampaged through the mansion, destroying everything in sight, killing all her friends and workers there. She had done nothing then, but that was then, this was now. Her emerald eyes flashed bright red as she narrowed her gaze and charged up to the pair. As Ethan collapsed to the ground she slipped around Jeff, putting herself between his prone form and the menacing human.

"Don't! Don't even begin to think you can take me right now, Human. Do the smart thing, hm? leave us alone," she threatened, as she brought her hands up defensively she noted they had a faint aura glowing about them as she brought to mind the few blasting marks Archer had taught her. She didn't know what would happen, but she had taken a stand, and this time she would fight and deal with the consequences rather than hide.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
[ E L L I ]

User ImageElli's lips pursed as she watched Jack struggle to just speak and decided that even though Raphael said he wanted to help Jack, this obviously wasn't the way to do it. Trapping him on the compound wouldn't make him feel better...She peeked over her shoulder to check on the alpha, noticing he seemed to be occupied with another man, and leaned down to Jack's ear to whisper, "We'll leave together, okay? Just give me a little time to...figure something out..."

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageJack Archer
A man with a why to live....

Jack closed his eyes, he couldn't look at her in distress, how had he gotten so attached to her? It once was that he played with people's hearts. Maybe he forgot that he had one, for a while. Now all he had left was self loathing for himself and the spectacular failure he had become.

"Elli...please just leave me...don't you get it? I'm not worth anything..." he dragged his good arm over his eyes. He also couldn't bear to let her see him cry. He grinned humorlessly, "See? Who would smile at a time like this but a worthless person like me?"

(Written while listening to >this< )

...Rarely struggles to find a how.
Raphael Black

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

"Hey! Hey come back! I'm not going to hurt you!" Zach called as he watched the human girl scramble away. With a heavy sigh, he stood up and leaned backwards to stretch out his spine and push back his hair. Humans. They seem to be such hard work to look after. In the midst of his stretching he froze. Zach could suddenly sense an irresistible pull nearby, one that tore his thoughts away from all else. There was an overwhelming urge to follow it, and to quickly find its source.

Zach tried his best to jog with his hurting leg and, soon enough, he found a rather wild-looking man there with War. The messy hair, the overall image, caused the boy to take a step back. There was a sense of something supernatural going on with the man. Yet it seemed like something familiar...the pull caused Zach to walk closer again. Hesitant.
"Um...who is...hi? Are you...huma--" the boy stopped, embarrassed, it wasn't too smart to go around asking people if they were human.

---

Ethan was in blinding pain, his teeth clenched together tightly as he tried to stand up again with the knife still embedded. All he could see and hear now was the woman's voice, begging them to stop. "No no, I think...we're beyond...him leaving us alone." he growled.
The vampire glared over at Jeff, and pulled out the knife violently, feeling a sense of reprieve from the silver that was weakening him. He took a purposeful step forward, and grabbed Jeff yet again out of anger. He slammed him up against one of the walls behind him by his neck. There was such force in this that the wall seemed to crumble a little. The sun beat down on Ethan, and he was in a world of pain, but damnit he was going to punish this man. "You...you are going to come with us."

He glanced over at Penny, and nodded at her, "If you could steal us some handcuffs or rope of some sort that would be great."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
Holly Archer&Penelope Rosemont

Penny let out a little meep! when Ethan attacked Jeff once more with a vengeance. Jeff was strong, but a Vampire was almost always gong to be stronger. She felt a little shocked that she had stepped in, given Ethan the time he needed to strike back. She felt a surge of energy from it, though she wasn't sure Ethan was to be trusted.

"Handcuffs? Rope? Couldn't we just knock him out? That would keep him still...until we can tie him up, perhaps?" She tipped her head curiously at Ethan. Penny didn't know much about thieving, despite her speed and skills she doubted she could get away with it. At the moment it seemed easier to knock the human out. Maybe take a drink, leave him too faint to run away or fight. Somehow his blood smelled less appealing than Holly's had though.

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
X
User ImageUser Image
E L I Z A B E T H - N I C H O L S ⊱⊰ V I N C E N T - D E V E R E A U X
User ImageUser Image

⊰"Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense."⊱

Letting a wolf like that run around might be fun... Vincent thought as he got into the limo and motioned for the driver to head back to the Devereaux's mansion. With a completely disregard for traffic lights and speed limits (but only when they didn't sense a policeman nearby), they arrived at the estate in half an hour. It normally would've taken at least three hours, but somewhere in the middle they had driven through...something. Liz wasn't sure, because she didn't see anything odd, but all of a sudden the scenery seemed to cut off and change into something completely different. The effect felt familiar though, like the time she was phased through the floor or when she was kidnapped to the vampire city. "We have arrived, sir."

Vincent stepped out of the limo and took a deep breath of fresh, cold air while he waited to be greeted by the double lines of staff at the front door. "Welcome back, Master Devereaux," they all said in unison with a bow. "Bring me tea, I must pay my father a visit."

|| I think I had a part in a dream where B came back and took over a character...*shudder* Also, sped up the drive a bit. Hope no one else wanted to rp the drive for the next twelve years. ||

[ Current RP Time : Night 33 - Friday, 1/17 - Mid-afternoon ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
widowed : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
Dust : operation : Mirror : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : ---
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Life After You : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : Holly Archer : crush : none : crush : none
Lamborghini Reventon-Limo : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang-The Bug : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
HTC Aria : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave
--- : blog : Read : blog : --- : blog : --- : blog : ---

Elli-Grace-Mike-Jeff-Chloe-Alice
Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.
Aaron looked suspiciously at the young male who had just turned up, he smelt odd for a human, more like..... "a wolf" he hissed, jumping back from the girl "stay away from me" he warned the boy, he was still not in control of his dire wolf to let himself near others just yet, the impulse to lead was too great to ignore.

running away Aaron headed back to the store, although it was still lingering the sickly sweet smell had all but vanished from it, the store had burnt out so whilst nobody was looking, he slipped inside, grabbed his jacket and bag and left.

opening the bag he was happy to find his money was all there still, as was the sheet of paper with the address for his new apartment, two keys also could be found.

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone,

Wide blue eyes stared up at the man that approached, all movement frozen. Slowly her eyes rolled toward his hand, staring at the appendage for an extended period of time. Her body made no other movement, not the slightest tilt of her head nor twitch of her hand. What finally broke her gaze from the outstretched hand was another presence. Her eyes tore away, body jerking violently as it returned to life and motion.

Desperate blue eyes flicked between the two who stood over her. She abruptly flailed her limbs, leaning heavily against the shop behind her. "Tobias! Tobias!" she bellowed, crying out for the vampire she longed for.

They were going to get here again...They were trying to trick her. Sure they looked sweet, harmless, and...well, one looked a bit brainless, but she knew they were devious."RAPE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, unfocused on the interaction the two men were having. As her limbs flailed wildly in an attempt to prevent either person from gaining an easy hold on her, her eyes struggled to focus on the scene in front of her, barely registering the fact that one man left.

Her body was tired, even the adrenaline that fear provided was dulling quickly. She needed water, she needed rest.
"My pet..."
The words echoed in her head and her body went limp, as if commanded to do so. Blue eyes stared up vacantly at the man before her, flashing brightly as if they produced a light of their own for only a moment. "When your friend brings the backup..." she whispered, referring to the man that had showed and left, "If he gets out...he's going to kill you all..."

but theyve always worked for me.

User Image

User Image

User Image
[********] User Image User Image

azzmeister89
. Haha.
azzmeister89
Duuuuude, I'm super sorry I did not see your post :[ I was also gone for a while because I was packing, moving, without net, all that jazz...I feel super bad...Please feel free to come back into scene <3]

User Image

War|| Agro
Shocked. Frightened. Betrayed...again.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Dehydrated. Malnourished. Bloody feets.: injuries : Suppressed.
Single : status : in War's head???
In the city. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Feel good -with- Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
NaNaNa Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?
(dont worry about it, i had to get him out of there when zack turned up anyway)

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
User Image
» Zachery Goode-Black «

User Image

Ethan grimaced as he struggled to keep the human up against the wall. He was losing blood still, and without his will, he would've loved to have just collapsed right now. The vampire turned his head over to Penny after the woman spoke, "Well, you see...I don't want to...put the burden of carrying his body on one of us. Besides, if we leave him somewhere, he could just break free and target one of us again." He spoke the last few words sternly, and glared back at Jeff. Maybe the vampire mansion's dungeon would be a good start for the long, slow punishment he had in mind. A cruel smile formed from the fantasy.

---
Zach could only blush madly at what young War was accusing him of, putting his arms up and shaking his head violently. "NO! What are you--I'm not like that I--" flustered and embarrassed in front of the stranger, Zach could only blubber incoherently. He had then been forced to glance up at the retreat of the man, longing so much to follow. Zach's legs leaned subconsciously forward, preparing for the run, but the sight of War allowed him to control the impulse, especially since the other man was long gone by now.

He bent down, gently putting his arms under her and effortlessly lifting the human girl up, "Shh war it's ok, just sleep, no one is going to hurt you." Zach began walking.

[[Agro! I miss that guy biggrin ]]

I will turn off, and I will shut down, the chemicals are restless in my head...

||Ethan
Mood- Tense. Angry.
Status- Single ;D (hurhurhur)
Quote- "Don't worry, I think I'll try keeping my grip a little...tighter this time."
Operation- ---
Goal- Its a mystery.
Theme song- Dance With the Devil | Flawed Design
Crush- ------

Quotable Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
      User Image
                                    User Image

XXxxxxxXXXXXXxxxxxXX

Lily felt a strange sensation in the car as she glanced out the window, blinking a few times at the scenery to make sure what she did see had happened.
                                    "Wow, where can we get ourselves a car like this," she chuckled, glancing over at Liz for a reaction, then turned away to step out of the car when it didn't come fast enough (if at all).
                                    The bubbly girl became sort of excited when she saw the staff awaiting them. Had she ever visited this place before? She wasn't sure. Though the excitement now ebbed away as she remembered their task at hand. How on earth were they going to figure out what the artefact was in a place this big?
                                    As she worried, her eyes blanked, and she saw the face of a man that could only be Vincent's father, grinning nicely at her.
                                    "Your father looks almost like you Vincent!" she blurted out randomly, tugging at Vincent's sleeve.

[[I assumed that Liz wouldn't be as excited as Lily to really respond xD]]

||Lily
                                    Mood- Neutral.
                                    Status- Single.
                                    Quote- "...can I help you?"
                                    Operation- ----
                                    Goal- Get Ethan to come back to VM with her, among other things.
                                    Theme song- Still Doll |
                                    Crush- ------
User Image

having gotten his bag and jacket Aaron made his way towards his new home, although his eyes now darted everywhere, other werewolves lived in this area, there was never just one, they always came in a pack.

by the time he reached his new apartment he was beginning to feel paranoid, reaching into his bag he grabbed the two keys and placed one in the door, it unlocked with a satisfying click and he entered.

inside was a typical modern day home for a single man, the living room was occupied with a large tv, a huge home stereo system with surround sound liked to it, in the kitchen was plenty of male friends foods, the furniture was mostly dark wood and green leather. the bedroom was likewise furnished, dark wood with green and brown colored bedding "not bad" he muttered to himself.

starting to feel groggy he decided to have one last quick look around before he hit the shower and then the bed, he was happy to find they had stocked the wardrobes up with clothing, all in his size, the chest of draws was likewise full. with a grin he stripped and jumped into the shower which was attached to his room, the water felt nice after the day he had been having.

Eternal Vampire

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ragnorok Strovesler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can you hear the sound?

The car ride was mostly a blur, after what seemed like an eternity in half an hour, the ride was over. Ragnarok had dumped the extra clothes on the floor of the car shortly after it had begun moving. When he stepped out of the car he was wearing just what he had started with, his clothes, coat and gloves. When he got out of the car, he had to lean heavily on the door to keep himself from falling down, "What a welcome." He tried to take a step forward, and fell to his knees. "Okay, I'll admit- just this once- I might need some help. Liz? Lily? Vincent? Anybody want to help me up?"

The sound of madness...

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone,

Victoria's body regretted every move she forced herself to make. The wheels of her mind were quickly spinning but the output was delayed, fogged by her exhaustion. Her heart didn't react to the arms that scooped her up, instead of quickening its pace it merely maintained its beat. Her mind told her that she wasn't able to resist any longer because there wasn't a need to. She'd been left with the brainless one. Of course the smarter one would flee.

He knew her name...Surely that had to be a very bad sign... "Someone...is about to kill you..." she warned him in a whisper, her head falling against his chest as she began to struggle to stay conscious. "unless you do exactly as I say...We aren't going back there." She informed him. "Your partner...the one who approached me first...You and he are going to help me avoid the rest of your little group...Or...or..." she trailed off, her eyes falling closed and her body going completely limp.
The air around them suddenly seemed thicker...heavier, as if there were a weight, a stronger pull , or perhaps it was a push, toward the Earth. A silvery light appeared just in front of the man. The light began to take shape of a tall silver haired man. He appeared strong and the presence of him alone was...breathtaking. His eyes locked onto the man holding his beloved Victoria and his head leaned slowly closer. "Harm her...or defy her...and I will settle the bargain she has laid forth."

but theyve always worked for me.

User Image

User Image

User Image
[********] User Image User Image

[We're coming after you. Buwahaha. We dun want you to be lonely~]

User Image

War|| Agro
Shocked. Frightened. Betrayed...again.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Dehydrated. Malnourished. Bloody feets.: injuries : Suppressed.
Single : status : in War's head???
In the city. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Feel good -with- Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
NaNaNa Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff