Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias could swear he felt his heart beat when she said yes, even if it hadn't had a pulse for a century. Then he actually had to think of something to do. "Ah, uh, uhm...how about dinner? Food is good? I mean, if that's okay? There's a nice restaurant in town, they have all sorts of food, uh...if that's okay? Is it okay?" he sounded more like an excited teen than he had in ages, if you didn't count how much he had sounded the same in the last couple minutes. He hardly waited for an answer, instead he took a couple steps back up to the bed, leaned over the tray carefully, and gave Victoria a peck on the cheek before vanishing with his dishes, a bright blush still plastered on his pale vampire skin.

Archer took a breath, took the offered hand, and hauled herself to her feet. Her head spun and her vision blacked out for a second, but she held onto the arm of the wheelchair until it cleared up. She squinted her eyes, trying to hear through the sound of blood rushing in her ears, "What...I need? Uh...do you have milk?" she said softly, just because she couldn't hear what she was saying didn't mean she needed to shout. It...isn't as though I need some sort of potion or newts blood or anything...that's serious old school black magic...

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Happy : mood : Frustrated : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British
--- : phone : iPhone : phone : Black Sanyo Katana : phone : ---
--- : room : --- : room : --- : room : Shared

: clothes :
Black dress pants
Torn and Dirty White Dress/White Flat Shoes
Full Black Tuxedo/Black Dress Shoes/Purple Tie
Black Flutter Dress/Black Strap High Heels

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria blinked as he kissed her cheek, her own cheeks lighting up once again to match his. She stared for a moment at the door he vanished through and then looked back down at the bed.
Dinner...It sounded nice, didn't it? Dinner with a friend? Dinner with a friend like Tobias?
The last thought made her cheeks light up a bit more, which...made her head ache from all the blood rushing to it. She reached her hands up and tenderly touched her face, letting out a small groan as she cradled her head.
Earlier Tobias had suggested washing up...Victoria was beginning to think that some cool water might do her good after all. She carefully stood out of bed and shuffled over to the bathroom. As she started to peel her clothes off, she realized...she was nearly naked on her upper half... Her eyes flicked to the door and she reached her toe out to lightly push the door closed. After peeling her pants off, her battered hands reached up behind her to undo the clasp of her bra, however her arms were stopped short from moving so much when she felt a sharp pain across her shoulders. She wanted to try to peel off the wrapping from around them but her straps were securely over the wrap. She let out a sigh and bit her bottom lip as she tried to figure out what to do. Eventually, after stubbornly standing there for a good five minutes or so, she called out. "T-Tobias...?" She poked her head out the door and looked into the room. When she didn't see him there she called once more, a little louder this time, though not too loud as to completely reek havoc upon her already aching head. "Tobias...?! Could-...could you help me, please...?"

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Fashionable Raider

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Liz's shoulders jumped up at the sudden honk and looked back at the man in the driver's seat before nodding a little rather absent-mindedly. "Yeah, its fine, anyone's welcome..." Her voice trailed off as she turned to face the front door, watching Vincent staring back. She narrowed her eyes at him a little and dropped her gaze to the ground as she headed up the stairs to the front door.

Vincent tried to make himself as small as possible against the door frame so Liz could get through but she just tried to open the other door. Finding it locked, she reached behind it, undid the dead bolt, and finally pulling the large ornate gate out. "Can we talk...?" "No." He tried his best to keep a straight expression but when he saw her glare, his eyebrows furrowed to show actual emotion.

Elli nodded and started steering herself out of the infirmary backwards. "We have plenty of milk; Liz likes cereal a lot." As she made her way down the hall towards the kitchen, she glanced behind her and noticed Liz coming in with...that man in the doorway. What was his name again...? Then again, did she ever learn it? After a few seconds of just sitting there, she realized she had spaced out and shook her head, looking back at Archer. "S-so...uh...how come...milk replenishes magic...?"

|| Edited 9.11.10, 11:24 PM for grammer and tagging issues. ||

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:30 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Guilty : mood : Hurt : mood : Content : mood : Relieved : mood : Working
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Dark blue baby-T/Gray sweats/One boot
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.
AVA MAIRE CADEAU
User Image
JAMES HUNT

User Image

Ava walked in behind Liz, giving Vincent a gentle pat on the shoulder as she walked by. From the expression on his face she knew that he hadn't meant to hurt Liz, it had just happened. But that really wasn't any of Ava's concern, her only concern now was where she was going to put her suitcase. Suddenly Ava felt someones hand slide through the handle of her purse, and lock with her own, and she turned to see that James was standing next to her. A small smile spread across her face as she looked up at him. "Hello darling, it seems that you have come just in time to help me find a room." Ava was just about to slam the handle down on her suitcase and carry it up the spiral stairs in front of her when James' strong hand let go of her's and grabbed the suitcase before she had time to protest what he was doing. "Allow me Madame." And with that he kissed her lightly on the forehead and started up the stairs. Before they knew it, the landing of the second floor was in front of them, and James eagerly put down the heavy suitcase and grabbed Ava's hand again. They began walking through the hall when they passed a room with a girl standing in the doorway. She clearly wasn't a vampire because her blood smelled like heaven, and both Ava and James had to fit the urge to grab her and as drink from her. James was the first to get a handle on his bloodlust and speak to the girl while still holding Ava's hand firmly as if to hold her back. "Well hello! I'm James and this is my wife Ava. Who are you my dear?" Ava finally gave the girl a tight smile, although she was still struggling with the urge to bite the girl.

Ava : James

thirsty: mood :happy
married: status :married
James Hunt: crush :Ava Cadeau
mansion: location :driving to the garage

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias had dashed to the kitchen as swiftly as possible and washed the tray, and all the dishes before he heard the tentative call of Miss Victoria, on top of that he picked up on two new vampires, no, there were three, one was trying very hard to disappear, Liz was suddenly very very dark, and Vincent was standing outside...and paying for his decisions of the past few days.

First things first, Tobias thought, and fast as, well, a vampire, he vanished from the kitchen door and appeared before the pair of vampires upstairs. The young white haired boy made certain to put himself protectively between the newcomers and Miss Victoria. "Good Evening," he said with a bow, despite his lack of shirt and coat he managed to seem professional, "My name is Tobias Harper, and I believe introductions with Miss Victoria can wait until you've had something else to eat."

He didn't wait for them to answer, because he had already noted that the woman was struggling with the alluring scent of Miss Victoria's blood. Instead he slid through the narrow crack in the door while sliding an arm around Victoria's waist to draw her back inside, away from the newcomers and closed the door. He stared at the door, his arm still around her, and let go of the breath he hadn't realized he had been holding in a small sigh. "That was a little close, huh?"

Archer stepped carefully down the hallway behind the wheelchair girl whose name she still hadn't asked for. She was impressed with the backwards maneuvering of the wheelchair, but couldn't allow herself to be distracted for too long, else her knees began to buckle. A slight wrinkle came to her brow as to how she could explain the phenomenon of her family to someone with no experience. Or probably no experience.

"In my family, we have...its not like...they're abilities, its natural, not supernatural, different sections of our brains are more active than normal people, so we have...things...that get labeled as magic. Because of this each of our bodies also absorb nutrients from food differently, it fuels that type of energy that allows us to us these abilities. Its different for each of us, DNA stuff, uhmmmm...Jack will want potatoes when he wakes up probably. Baked...with plenty of...butter..." Her voice tapered off as Tobias flew past up the stairs and the pair continued into the kitchen. The pale mage headed for the refrigerator but had to stop and catch herself on the island and again when she reached the counter before she managed to open the door and hauled out the jug of milk. She set it on the counter and looked at the rows of cupboards, then back at Wheelchair, "Do you know where glasses are?"

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria had wandered out into the bedroom to call to Tobias from the door in the hallway, poking her head out and hiding her almost naked body behind the door. "Tobia-" She suddenly stopped when a couple appeared in front of her. The girl may certainly have looked like hell, but her blood smelled like no other humans. As a remaining effect from the drugs and the booze the night before she stared at them with wide eyes, her blue orbs flicking back and forth between the two. They're not...Tobias... she thought to herself as she tried to get a grasp on the situation.
Suddenly, Tobias was there. The vampire stood with his back to her and gave a small bow to the two."Good evening. I believe introductions with Miss Victoria can wait until you've had something else to eat."
Her eyes simply flicked back and forth between the three people with innocent confusion.
When Tobias' arm slid around her waist and he pulled her farther into the room, she naturally leaned her head against his cool skin, pressing her cheek against the crook of his neck. Not really completely aware of what had just happened, she stuck to the things she did know. "I can't get the bra and bandages off..." she mumbled as she let her eyes close. While her cheeks were turning red at the mention of lingerie, she was oddly comfortable with this man. Her arms wrapped lightly around his waist. She enjoyed this feeling...being pressed against his cool skin, his arms around her, holding onto him...
She let out a small sigh as if she might fall back asleep on her feet and waited for the rumble of his voice through his body that would tickle her ear whenever he responded.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias looked down at the beautiful woman in his arms, for once managing to hold back the red flash of heat that desired to color his pale porcelain face once again. I'm going to be professional, I'm not going to worry. Just think about what Vincent would do...on second thought maybe not... He thought before he responded, "Its no problem, lets...step into the bathroom and I'll give you a hand." He managed to navigate to the large bathroom without separating too much from Victoria, he was as desperate for the warmth of her body as she seemed to be for his cool touch.

Once in the bathroom he snagged and handed her a soft white towel before finally pulling away, "Here, hold this up in front, and I'll help you get unbandaged and such from the back, okay?" Assuming she got the point to cover up, he set about removing the bandages as he could, once she was covered he unclipped the bra, and finished the rest of the bandages. "There, how's that?" he asked, and examined the tattoo. The handiwork seemed familiar, though the sight of barbed wire didn't seem like it fit Victoria, at least to the naive young vampire.

((sorry I've been away. But I'm back! -dances- college is hard razz ))

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Fashionable Raider

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liz watched as the new boarders headed upstairs and walked up the spiral staircase in the library to the roof, thinking they could find their own rooms. It couldn't be too hard right? Find a room that doesn't look occupied, set crap down. As she crossed the large, snow covered roof, she pulled out her cigarette pack and tapped out a cancer stick. Lighting up with her old zippo, Liz kicked off a patch of snow and took a seat on the edge with a leg pulled to her chest, the other dangling. After a few puffs she felt her eyes sting a little and her throat tighten. She took a deep breath of cold air and let it out in a heavy sigh, narrowing her eyes as she stared off at the city. No more crying for that b*****d...He's not worth it...He's... With another sigh she hugged her leg and put her forehead on her knee, dropping her cigarette onto the ground below.

Vincent glanced up at the voice of someone he could really talk to and followed the group upstairs. He stopped outside the bedroom door and raised a fist to knock but decided against it at the last minute. Instead, he sent a short thought to Tobias: "I apologize if I am interrupting, but do you think we could talk?"

Elli nodded as the girl explained the whole magic thing to her, rather surprised with how different it was than the "norm". She rolled over to the small cupboard in the corner of the counter and pulled out a large glass, setting it on the island for Archer.

User Image

married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria tentatively held the towel in front of her as Tobias unclothed her. She let her head hang forward just a bit. Her hair fell over her blushing cheeks and her eyes fell softly shut. His cool fingertips grazing her skin...the feel of her clothes being peeled away, it was so...frightening how good it all suddenly felt...
Once he was done, she gave a small nod, though she otherwise didn't move. Curious as to what the tattoo was...she quietly spoke up "What is it...?" Hardly two seconds after she finished her question, she stuttered out another, one that had been what she'd really wanted to ask. "Would you...help me with my back...? I can't...I can't reach it and-...your hands ar-" Victoria quickly cut herself off. Her body tingled with a strong sense of nervousness. What had possessed her to ask such a question?! And why-...why would she say anything like what she had been about to say?
She began to wonder how sober she really was and if she'd still had the alcohol and drugs in her system.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias almost traced the tattoo with his finger, but instead hovered just over it with out brushing the skin. "It's barbed wire. Seven knots in a string of barbed wire," he said softly, mysteriously, if his voice wasn't so young, it would be almost sexy. As it was one might say it was beautiful. Vincent... he threw out a lifeline in response, the images he selected and sent were mostly what he was doing right that moment, and bits from the night before as well as a strong sense of confusion and a desire to talk.

"I'll run the bath, and I'll be back in a little while to help with your back..." Tobias said, he backed away for a moment and started the water. Once it was running at that perfect temperature, he headed past Victoria and to the door. Before he left he gave her a gentle hug from behind, careful not to press into her tattoo, then before he could blush, or say something stupid he escaped to the hall, right into Vincent, and still lacking a shirt.

"Let's talk please."

Archer nodded, almost spilled milk all over the floor and counter, and finally had a full glass. Right up to the brim. She shakily set the jug back down before looking at the now nearly spilling over glass. She stared it down for a good minute before she leaned over and sipped the edge of it until it was pick up able. Then she proceeded to chug the rest, and slam down the glass, though not enough to break the container. She took a deep shakey breath and let it out slowly, not bothering to lick the little milk mustache that now graced her upper lip. She turned seriously to Wheelchair, "Thank you." She gave her thanks with a slight bow of her head.

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Fashionable Raider

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Vincent took a short step back when the younger vampire ran into him, trying to make sure Tobias didn't run into something equivalent to a concrete wall. Looking at his current state, Vincent cleared his throat once. "Interesting...choice of attire for Miss Victoria...Perhaps...we should talk in your room, with it having clothes and all." The two walked down the hall to Tobias' room and Vincent closed the door behind them. Partially out of curiosity, partially out of habit, he reached his senses out to cover most of the mansion, finding Liz on the roof. "Get the [********] away." He withdrew at the harshness and winced a little as if he just got hit. With a sigh, Vincent leaned against the wall with his hands in his long coat pockets.

Elli smiled and nodded, "No problem...Uh...I don't think we've met...my name is Elli." She grabbed another glass and poured herself a glass of milk as well, taking a sip.

User Image

AVA MAIRE CADEAU
User Image
JAMES HUNT

User Image

Ava peeked into the doorway, wondering where the girl had dissappeared to with that man. She squeezed James hand silently giving him the signal to find out what had happened to the girl. She didn't quite trust herself yet, and she didn't want to cause any trouble in her new home. I will go find us a room, there should be one open down the hall. James nodded as his mate sauntered down the hallway next to him, slowly letting her hand slip from his. "Umm...excuse me. Is anyone still in there? Hello?" James slowly pushed the door open the rest of the way and stood in the doorway, slightly braver than before.

Ava moved slowly down the hall, peeking into rooms as she went. She hoped that James had found the girl when she had gotten some clothes on finally. Ava trusted James, but the temptation of a naked girl migh be to inticing for even the extremely devoted husband she had. She lightly shoved the door infront of her, hoping that there weren't anymore suprises in this room. To her delight she found that it was empty, and she began to lug the bags she had with her over to the bed. James, darling, I found us a room. The door at the end of the hall is where we will live for now. A small smile spread over her face as she thought about having a safe, reliable place to live.

Ava : James

thirsty: mood :happy
married: status :married
James Hunt: crush :Ava Cadeau
new room: location :talking to a mysterious girl

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria felt...something weird as if...a ghost was gently running its faint finger over a line on her back. She bit her lip as he told her of the tattoo. There was something about the sound of his voice that sent shivers up her spin, but...it wasn't in a bad way... She bit down on her lip a little harder as she stared at the floor and nodded in response to his next words.
Her eyes lifted and watched him fill the tub for her. She couldn't help but smile softly when she saw him check the water to make sure it was just right. It was little things, but...she felt...something around him...she just...didn't know what that something was...She liked it, whatever it was... It was a strange sense of comfort... That was probably the closest thing she could relate it, to. Being around Tobias was like popping in your favorite movie with a mug of cocoa and your favorite blanket.
Another powerful feeling jolted through her when he gave her a sweet hug from behind.
She needed to lay off the booze for a while...She had to still be intoxicated...at least a little, right...?
Victoria gave a small sigh when she heard the door close. She set the towel on the counter beside her and hooked her thumbs into the lacy black panties that covered the last part of her body to be exposed. She slid them down far enough to allow them to fall the rest of the way to the floor. She stepped out of them, about to kick them aside when she suddenly heard a voice from behind her. Her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed her towel. Her heart raced in her chest and sped her air intake to quickened breaths. She quickly covered her front and turned around, not able to comfortably reach around to wrap the towel. With her battered and broken body, she looked as if she'd recently been in a fight with a sword and a boulder, and the scars...! However...despite the shocking appearance, her blood smelled sweeter and far more desirable than anything a vampire had ever known. It called to them, the scent was so enticing...
She watched the man from the hallway with cautious but rebellious eyes. Somewhere deep down she knew she was in no condition to fight...but she wasn't ready to admit that to herself. Tobias? Perhaps...but she didn't have that option, at the moment.
"I think you have the wrong room..." she spoke carefully, her arms shifting just a bit as she tightened her grip on the towel, accidentally hoisting it up just a bit more to expose her slender thigh.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

Versatile Seeker

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias ran a hand through his messy hair and let out a bemused sigh as the pair headed back to his room. He closed the door behind them, and let out another sigh before rummaging around in the dresser for a shirt, then decided he ought to change everything really, he smelled like...well he smelled like himself, and when you can smell yourself its time to wash up. He pulled out a plain white dress shirt, boxers, and black jeans before vanishing into the bathroom, with a wave to Vincent that it was alright to sit on his bed. The questions he wanted to voice kept running around his head, as he washed quickly, not bothering to enjoy the feeling of the hot water against his cool person.

He came out in five minutes, clean, dressed, and with his silver hair covered by a black towel. He sat on the bed and covered his face with the towel. You start... he thought at Vincent, though because of his abilities with bonds, it was more of a feeling, with swirling with pastel colors that indicated his confusion despite feeling happy.

Archer nodded at Wheelchair...Elli. "Archer. Did I say that all ready? Holly Archer, but call me Archer, please," she replied with her own introduction, not certain she explained who she was already. I have to be careful...I was careless, running myself dry like that, it could be a while before I can use my power, and yet...I don't know this feeling... she thought as she examined her mental image of her power. It had to be there, yet she felt so hollow, in a manner that she hadn't felt before. "I...I'll have to stay here for a while again. I haven't got anywhere else to go, and my cousin is injured..." it was odd, the way her stomach clenched as she voiced aloud her need for assistance, a place to stay. Help. Feelings...I don't know how I feel about this...

Penny hovered about, Sir Vincent had left, as had Mistress Ava and Master James. She wandered restlessly a moment before heading into the library. She leafed through some books, and realized how dusty the place was, What I'd give...for a Swiffer... she thought as she continued her exploration of the new mansion. She was drawn toward the spiral staircase, and followed it up until she reached the roof. She looked out at the snow and for a brief instant it was tainted, stained red with blood, but as she let out a breath into the air as a puff of steam it cleared, and was simply snow again. Her senses told her it would snow again within the hour. She was about to turn back in when she spotted Miss...Elizabeth was it? Something along those lines. Sitting on the edge of the roof.

"E-excuse me...? Miss...it's going to snow soon, would you care to come in?" she called hesitantly, almost instinctively. She was responsible for her mistress, though she hadn't really been assigned anyone here...so she had every intention of taking care of all of them single handedly.

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Fashionable Raider

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Vincent took a seat as Tobias had indicated and sighed for the millionth time this hour as he took off his jacket. He laid it over the edge of the mattress by him and just waited for his friend to come back out. Vincent took the time to think things over, hoping that maybe an idea to fix all this would come but like all the other times, he drew blanks. How could he be so careless as to get Alex pregnant like that? Any other person would probably blame Alex for this since she was the one that forced him to do it but...he also didn't think about the consequences at all. He really has been too distracted lately. When Tobias sat down by him, Vincent didn't look over at him; there wasn't a face to see anyway, with the towel there. "Want me to start? Feels like you want to start as well...but...I was hoping...you had advice. I told Liz I loved her a few days ago and now she knows I got Alex pregnant and...and...Oh my God..." He cradled his head in his palms with his elbows on his knees, his entire body leaned forward as he heard himself. With it all said at once, it sounded much, much worse.

Elli nodded at the new girl once, "Its nice to meet you Archer." She smiled even bigger at Archer's words, "Liz and Kaine are definitely letting you stay, especially with someone injured. They seem to like more people here anyway. Should the potatoes be prepared now for you cousin...?" Her voice trailed off to let the name be filled in.

Liz's ears twitched when she heard footsteps come up the stairs behind her and the door to the roof open. She quickly wiped away her stupid tears on her t-shirt sleeve and sniffed quick. Looking over, she realized it was the servant Vincent had rescued and gave her a small, genuine though slightly forced out smile. "Its fine...I don't feel the cold anyway...And its Liz. Miss is too...Just Liz, 'kay? Uh...How are you? Everything in the mansion okay?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games