Tobias Harper 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
Jeff? 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
Tobias x Jeff yaoi xD 0.19512195121951 19.5% [ 8 ]
All of the above ;D 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61 62 > >>

User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Ava gave Penny a smile, glad that she wasn't worried about anything anymore. After carrying a sercret like that around it must have been good to get it out in the open. "Oh, alright then. James how far from the mansion are we?" But before James could answer her, the mansion rose up before her. She noticed that Vincent was at the door talking to one of the women who lived at the mansion. Ava assumed it wasn't a servant he was talking to because of the girl's stance, she seemed completely in control. "Apparently we are here Madame. Would you like me to pull up to the door, or would you and Miss Penny like to just walk from here?" James glanced at her in the rearview mirror, waiting for his mistress' answer. "Pull up to the door if you would darling. I will alert Vincent to our prescene while we are driving up there." Ava sighed, she really hated interrupting people with her thoughts in the middle of there conversations, but in this case she really had no choice. Vincent, Penny and I have arrived. Are the arrangments set or would you like us to wait in the car while you talk to your friend? She hoped he wasn't upset that she had interupted his train of thought, even from the road she could tell that something about the women he was talking to was troubling him. But that was none of Ava's concern, so instead she focused on smoothing her clothing, making sure she looked her best when she meet these people.

AVA MAIRE CADEAU
tired :mood
driving up to the mansion :location
figure out what's going on :goal
hey guys...i created a new rp based on the house of night books...it desperately needs members..so if you would like to join please please do!! its called vampire night..and if you go to barton town it should be on the first page about halfway down the page smile

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Liz could only stare at Vincent wide eyed at this point while her smile vanished instantly. "Mass...massacred...?" She looked down at the floor, only thinking about how horrible that must have been for all those people. "I guess it's no surprise..." Looking back up, she sighed. "So...why did she go insane again? Saw a girl serve you breakfast...?" She asked with a tiny, tiny smile, hoping to lighten the mood just a bit.

"...No, she..." Vincent glanced back over his shoulder and nodded, not knowing whether or not Ava could even see it at such a distant so he thought back to her, just in case. "You may bring your things in. Everything is taken care of." He turned back to Liz, albeit with a hint of hesitation. "She..."

Liz tilted her head a little as she tried to read him, something about his tone and the slight furrow of his eyebrows bothering her. "Did something happen...b-but if it's too personal or whatever, I'd understan-"

"She found out she's pregnant." Vincent just let it pour out, not even bothering to beat around the bush or make it sound better...somehow, somewhere in the back of his mind he cursed his upbringing and being taught to be direct but...then he saw the expression on Liz's face. Oh god... He couldn't even see her eyes and he knew what she was thinking, he could feel it: a mixture of sadness, hate, shock, anger, and everything in between. She was heartbroken.

A quiet, humorless chuckle. "...Everything...you've said has been a joke..." Liz held her head down as she took off her glasses and wiped her eyes with the back of her arm. "No, I haven't-" "Everything. Has been. A joke." She brought her gaze back up at her with the smallest half smile and rubbed her good eye with the heel of her hand before putting her sunglasses back on. "Good one...Vincent. Real nice..." She slipped past him out the door and walked to the car that just pulled up to help with whatever luggage they brought.

|| Corner updated. ||

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:30 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Guilty : mood : Hurt : mood : Content : mood : Relieved : mood : Working
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

: clothes :
Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Dark blue baby-T/Gray sweats/One boot
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

"James darling, you can park behind Vincent's car. He said everything was taked care of." She felt the car jolt to life as James drove up the driveway. After a few short seconds of driving the car lurched to a stop, and the hum of the engine slowly rumbled to a stop. "Madame, do you need any help with your luggage?" James looked at her as she thought about how to respond. She didn't want to seem snobby and have her "servant" carry in her luggage, but she had so much to carry. "It's fine James. I'm sure I will be able to get it in the door." Ava sighed and reluctanly got out of the safety of the car. As she walked toward's the trunk she noticed that the girl Vincent had been talking to had sunglasses covering her face, no doubt hiding a betrayal that was beyond anyone else's understanding. She had to be the girl Vincent was mulling over in the bar, otherwise Vincent had alot of explaining to do. Forgetting the coach bags she had stacked carefully in the back of the car, she walked slowly, and cautiously, up to the girl who was unloading Vincent's car. "Hi...I'm Ava. I assume Vincent has told you that I would be staying with you for a while." Ava cleared her throat, trying to think of how to make this less akward. "Is there anything I can do? I couldn't help but notice that you looked....well you looked heartbroken."

AVA MAIRE CADEAU

curious :mood
at the mansion :location
get to know who I'm living with :goal

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria felt a soft pressure on her leg, but it was the charming voice in her ear that woke her. Her heart leapt in her chest and her eyes opened to find the vampire, returned from where-ever he had run off to and close to her once more. In the back of her mind she found it odd that before his presence had been so calming and now it was so...exciting? He brought color to her cheeks and made her heart pitter pat within her chest. She inhaled deeply through her nose as she began to wake once more.
Victoria reached a pale hand up to wipe gently at her eyes as she spoke back, just as quietly from the small distance and gentle tone to the man's voice. "I didn't want to eat without you..." she mumbled, the edges of sleep making her words run together just a bit. Her blue eyes rolled over to look at him, her gaze careful and almost hesitant, not as if she were afraid, but as if she were in awe...She was...captivated...?
Was this what a hangover was like...or was it something else...?

User Image

[Sorry it's so short ._.; ]

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias paused, a humorous fake frown crossed his face, he held a hand over the waffles for a moment, then looked up and grinned, "Well they're still nice and warm, so lets dig in!" He took a bite of his own, then added some apples and sugar. He took a deep breath, the smell of the waffles and sweet fruit filled his lungs and nose, and the smell of Miss Victoria's blood. His eyes didn't even flicker, he would never dare take her blood, not even in the most dire situation. He paused between mouthfuls, "So, how is it? Good, I hope?"

Archer groaned and opened her eyes, her head was pounding, she could hardly feel the warmth that came from the feeling of her magic. A warm crimson light that usually sat somewhere in her chest, it was missing, like the glow of embers that had just died, she knew where it had been, but it was empty now. She rolled over and tried to hop off the bed onto her feet. This resulted in her knees promptly buckling and dumping her on the floor in her ruined wedding dress. She sat there and focused on breathing for a bit before she noticed the girl, vampire, in a wheel chair. Her paler than usual skin flushed a bit, unusual feelings that she was sure she did not quite understand were the cause. Embarrassment perhaps.

"Would you..." Holly squeaked, then cleared her throat, "Would you be able to help me to the kitchen? I need to replenish my magic."

Jack gets no posties because he's mostly dead~

Penny Quickly exited the car once they had stopped, her brain on autopilot. Her instincts said stay quiet, help with luggage. So that was what she set about doing. She bowed respectively to Elizabeth but that was all, she spoke not a word as she removed Miss Ava's bags, she had nothing to her name really, some clothes in a trunk in an apartment, she would find a way to pick them up later.

Alexandra had enjoyed her evening and night thus far, shopping always made her feel better, to forget about the way she lost her temper, to forget what she did, and what she would have to deal with eventually. Soon really. Pure Blood vampire children developed quickly. Besides the point, she thought, as she strutted down the street, new black leather strap heels pressed into the snow on the sidewalk, and her black, rose print flutter dress blew in the slight breeze, but as usual, she felt none of it on her already cold skin. In both her hands, and in the arms of the one servant she had brought along to entertain her, were many bags full of inconspicuous cloths that would cover her pregnancy for a time anyway, then she'd just vanish for a time so Vincent wouldn't have to deal with anything...unpleasant.

She stopped abruptly, the servant girl was on her toes though and stopped before hitting her. The brown haired princess whirled on her heels and glared into the shadows of an alley until the man standing there came into the light of the nearby streetlamp.

"Haysward. What do you want," it was a cold, angry statement, a demand, not a question.

"Your mother has gotten word of your recent...activities. She wishes for you to return home, simply to rest somewhere not so...strange to you, there are strains to living in one's own mansion tha-"

"Strains? STRAINS?!?! What would Mother know about strains!?! She doesn't know anything! She's never known and I'm not coming home!"

"Miss Alexandra..."

"NEVER! She shrieked, "And it's MISTRESS!" With that she slapped the dapper servant who had been sent to fetch her. She left four deep claw marks on his cheek as she stormed away. Haysward melted back into the shadows as vampires are wont to do, and the servant with the bags turned a smidge more pale before following after her mistress.

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Happy : mood : Loosing composure Quickly : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British
--- : phone : iPhone : phone : Black Sanyo Katana : phone : ---
--- : room : --- : room : --- : room : Shared

Black dress pants
Torn and Dirty White Dress/White Flat Shoes
Full Black Tuxedo/Black Dress Shoes/Purple Tie
Black Flutter Dress/Black Strap High Heels

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria's lips curled slightly into a soft smile that she didn't mean to show to anyone else. She nodded and picked up her fork, stabbing the tines into one of the waffle pieces. She placed it in her mouth and closed her eyes as she released a small, relaxed sigh. Waffles were part of her favorite breakfast meals... Actually, waffles probably were her favorite out of any meal. As soon as one bite was finished she placed another into her mouth, very content in the moment, forgetting most of her pain and grogginess.
Now entering Waffle Zen.
Her blue eyes slowly flicked up to Tobias when he spoke and, despite being obviously achey, weak, exhausted and resemblant of a zombie, there was something about her that seemed to be slightly more alive, more animated and vivacious."D'rishush" she told him through a mouthful. She smiled, closed lipped, of course, and looked at her tray for a glass of milk or something to wash it down. She picked up the glass and took a big sip to wash it all down. When she lowered the glass from her lips, she sighed a bit loudly with a small hum intwined. Waffles with Tobias seemed to make everything better...perhaps the world was even pausing in it's orbit for a moment simply to give her this small, enjoyable time.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
thehorsenut1793
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Ava spun around at the sound of the tiny luggage wheels clicking on the ground, anger that James had disobeyed her. As a small snarl escaped her lips she saw Penny grabbing the handle of the luggage, ready to take it inside. Her anger faded immediately and turned to sympathy for the young girl, all she had ever known was her life as a servant, she didn't know any better. "Penny...sweetie, you don't have to take my luggage. I can get it really, don't worry about it." Ava's tone was soft and somewhat motherly as she spoke to Penny. She recoiled slightly at how genuine she sounded, it had only happened one other time, and she wasn't quite ready to admit that yet. So instead of reliving those memories she cleared her throat, and stuck out her hand, waiting for the cold plastic handle to hit her skin. She hadn't completely forgotten about the girl behind her, but didn't want to bother her anymore. Instead she sent Vincent What did you get yourself into Vincent? Who is she? And why are you hurting her so? As she waited for a response she pushed past him, brushing his shoulder slightly, and walked into the mansion that had risen up in front of her.

AVA MAIRE CADEAU

getting more and more confused :mood
at the mansion :location
get to know who I'm living with :goal

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias finished his plate and cleared his throat as if he were going to say something. He looked away, across the room, a faint blush coloring his pale cheeks, opened his mouth, then promptly shut it and looked back at Victoria. He smiled when he noted how quickly she had devoured the food. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I thought you could use a hot meal," he quipped cheerfully and picked up the tray, "I'll get this out of the way...would you like to wash up? Do you need any help?" He had, at this point, realized both of them lost their clothes some time in the night, he wanted to make sure she was okay first of course, before tending to himself. "I really need a shower though... he thought, though no trace of his mind showed on his face as he stood at the side of the bed with the tray that had once held their breakfast.

Penny, stunned, let go of the suitcase handle as Ava took it. She didn't know what to do with herself, so instead she bowed to Elizabeth again and followed Ava. When they passed Vincent she bowed once more and said softly, "Thank you again...for saving me..." before continuing inside.

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Happy : mood : Loosing composure Quickly : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria had finished picking at all the fruit toppings, having eaten them separately, when Tobias cleared his throat. She looked up at him, slipping the last piece of strawberry into her mouth as she waited for him to speak and then...Did he blush? She watched him for a moment and then flicked her gaze back down to her food, resisting the urge to read his emotions and figure out what he was thinking. She looked back up at him when he finally spoke and somehow figured those weren't his original words.
Her eyes flicked down for a moment and then back up to him. Did she want to wash up? She hardly felt like moving... Her brow wrinkled a bit as she tried to decide and when she couldn't decide on what to say she promptly changed the subject while continuing the small debate in the back of her mind, buying her some time for her decision. "What were you going to say...?" she asked quietly, looking up at him with curious blue eyes.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias fiddled with the tray instead of meeting her eyes directly. He knew she was more perceptive than most people, maybe as good as some vampires. Young ones. Anyway, he muttered softly, "I was...just going to say...that I ... love..." he suddenly looked up and cleared his throat, "I love to spend time with you, and maybe when ever you feel better we could...do...things...?" He blushed more and tipped his head to one side, his shaggy white hair swung in front of his eyes slightly. It was the closest the awkward young vampire could get to will you go on a date with me?

Happy : mood : Frustrated : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria bit her lip as she watched him fiddle with the tray. It wasn't a nervous gesture, this time, just a habit she had, something she'd do when she was thinking about something or waiting. Her blue eyes flicked from his fingers to his lips and then quickly to his eyes as he spoke. She frowned as her curiosity only continued to grow as he stuttered through his sentence. Her eyes widened slightly when he suddenly looked up. From his behavior pattern she hadn't been expecting him to do that, especially so suddenly, but she did her best to give him a small reassuring smile which was...considerably easy to do when she heard his words. Her heart beat quickly in her chest with a pitter-pat, her cheeks lightly tinting. She didn't exactly realize the implications that went along with his words and so her response didn't quite have that perfect tone that showed her thrill for such an invitation. Never the less, she was pleasantly surprised and excited about the invitation. The tint to her cheeks increased subtly when she responded."Well, I- Um...Yeah, I'd like that...what would you want to do..?" Some part of her was trying to keep the rest of her calm by reminding her that she had a hangover and was in pain, but the giddiness sparkled through in her eyes. There was something about this vampire that just made her feel...comfortable...accepted....even...cared for.
She reached up and lightly grazed the tip of her finger along his forehead as she brushed his hair out of his eyes so that she could get a better look. For some reason the action felt much more intimate than she had intended it to and she casually withdrew her hand with a slightly darker blush while she listened for his reply.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Liz sniffed as she came over to help with the bags, though it looked like they were all taken care of already. "I'm Liz, nice to meet y-" She was a little caught off guard by the woman's question, and after a second to actually think about it, forced a small smile, the carefree type she usually wore. "Everything's fine...something just irritated my nose, ya know? Anyway, uh...welcome to the mansion...you can stay in any room that doesn't look like someone's living in it already. Toiletries and clothes are provided, though I suggest you choose rooms closer to the front of the mansion if you want freshly stocked rooms...Uh...There's a pool in the back...help yourself to anything in the kitchen, library, rec room, study, whatever really. Ask if you want to use a car...and...that's about it. Anything you need, just ask and we'll go pick it up."

"Of course!" Elli offered a hand to the girl to help her up. Sure, she didn't know this person but she seemed nice enough and assuming the man in bed was someone close, must've been feeling quite stressed. Also, Elli was possibly the most trusting person on the planet, so it was no surprise she didn't feel any doubt about this stranger. Liz had good judgement, right? "Uhm...what do you need to...recover magic?"

Vincent wasn't sure what to do...Should he go inside? No, he definitely wasn't welcome anymore...but he can't just leave and let Ava and Penny work things out themselves. That would be rude...He sucked in a short breath when he heard Ava's voice speaking in his mind and he couldn't think of an excuse on the spot quick enough that wasn't a complete lie. A gentleman should always tell the truth, yes? Even if the truth might not be the best option sometimes..."Liz...She...We...are a little complicated, I suppose...Hard to explain...And I don't mean to hurt her...But...yeah..." That...wasn't a lie. It just...wasn't very descriptive, is all.

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:30 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Guilty : mood : Hurt : mood : Content : mood : Relieved : mood : Working
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Dark blue baby-T/Gray sweats/One boot
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.
AVA MAIRE CADEAU
User Image
JAMES HUNT

User Image

"Well then I suppose I will just have to figure out which room i would like. Thank you for allowing us to stay here Liz." Ava smiled at the girl, happy that she seemed to be okay for now. But her smile faltered as Vincent's thoughts invaded her brain. She shot him a look and shook her head. Ava had thought that Vincent knew better than to 'lie' to her, but he must have forgotten his manners. A short honk behind her reminded her that James was still waiting for her to tell him where to go. "Ummm...Liz..would it be alright if my driver stayed as well, he doesn't really have anywhere else to go otherwise. He could stay in my room if need be." Then to let James know what was happening she sent him Don't worry darling, I'm going to see if you could stay here.

James sat patiently in the Hummer, watching the scene play out before him like it was from a silent movie. He hated not knowing if Ava was safe or not, and when she didn't send him thoughts to let him know what was going on he only became more agaitated. However, he knew how much she hated to be interupted so he kept his thoughts to himself. Several minutes had passed by and James was starting to fade off into sleep, when suddenly he was jolted back to awarness when the sharp beep of his horn went off. It only took Ava a second to misread the signal that he had given her, and her thoughts interupted the silence. Thank you Madame, I would love to stay here if it is allowed. I will put the car in the garage and follow you inside in a moment. James smiled to himself as he reved the car and started toward the garage, toward his future with Miss Ava.

Ava : James

not sure: mood :hopeful
married: status :married
James Hunt: crush :Ava Cadeau
mansion: location :driving to the garage

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items