Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias smiled at her words, it made him happy to hear he was needed, that he could help her in even such a small way. He aided her to a sitting position, and quickly stacked the pillows behind her so she could rest back. Once settled he set the tray daintily on her lap, "Your breakfast, Miss Victoria," he said gallantly, the blood packet he had drained had cleared his groggy head, and he realized that both of them were missing some clothes. He didn't stare, or blush, but managed to keep his composure and start cutting waffles to bite sized pieces. the scar on his left arm was fully visible, the almost rubbery red flesh reached nearly to his shoulder before it faded back to the pristine porcelain skin most vampires sported. He tried not to think about it, but couldn't recall if Miss Victoria had seen the whole thing before. His deformity was on his mind almost as often as the beautiful woman he was serving breakfast to.

Holly finally reached the mansion door. She hugged the tall limp form carefully to her side, his arm still draped over her slight shoulders, and pulled them both up the steps. She was worried about bringing a bleeding person into this house, but she had precious little choice, she knew of no one else she could trust, and her whole family thought she was dead. Besides if Jack ever went back to them, he would be dead. The small mage pushed more of her power into his body, struggling to keep him breathing, keep his heart beating. With one hand she tried to push open the door, but it didn't budge, so she pounded on it with all the strength she had left. One, two, three, she kept pounding until the door was opened...

Penny nodded, and hugged herself lightly as if suddenly chilly. "I'm ready...whenever you are..." she said, her voice was still soft, but still stronger than when they had first arrived. She had broken out of the mad cycle she had spun herself into since that horrid night. She stuck close by Vincent, behind him and slightly to the left, her arms still pulled her baggy sweatshirt closer to her body as she waited for those she saw as superior to move on. She'd been a servant for most of her life, it was habit mostly.

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Happy : mood : Loosing composure Quickly : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : --- : operation : --- : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British
--- : phone : iPhone : phone : Black Sanyo Katana : phone : ---
--- : room : --- : room : --- : room : Shared

: clothes :
Black dress pants
Torn and Dirty White Dress/White Flat Shoes
Full Black Tuxedo/Black Dress Shoes/Purple Tie
Black Flutter Dress/Black Strap High Heels

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein
thehorsenut1793
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Vincent are you sure your okay? Ava couldn't believe how quickly he had gained his composure, it was as if nothing had happened. Ava found another drink on the deserted table and downed it before responding to Vincent's proposition. "I would be more than happy to come with you Vincent, and I'm sure Miss Penny would be too. Right Penny?" Ava thought about waiting for Vincent to lead the way back to the cars, but then decided that she couldn't, and wouldn't wait here any longer. The thought that they were sitting ducks was more then unnerving, especially now that they had all this information. As she walked toward the door she shouted back to the two vampires she had left behind. "I will be waiting at the car when you two decide that its time to get our a**** in motion." Then she gave her award winning smile and closed the door behind her.

Ava Maire

shockedmood

see pictureclothing

at the barlocation

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Maybe I should just let him in...he screwed up a few times but its not like I haven't...and he did say he loved me... A small, slightly goofy smile spread across Liz's face as she thought about his words, stuffing her mouth with waffle so she didn't end up doing something stupid, like giggling. Maybe this could end up being a good thing...but what if he does something like before again...? Maybe he won't... She let out a thoughtful hum as she stared out one of the kitchen windows, trying to sort out all the chaotic feelings. Just as she thought everything was getting less messy, a strong wave of blood and the sound of knocking sucked her back to reality. Feeling her fangs lengthen, she quickly holds her breath and goes to the doors. As she opened one of them, her eyes widened at the sight of all the blood and when she walked closer to help support the man's other side, felt panic at the sound of his obviously too faint heartbeat. "What happened?!"

Elli hopped out of the bathroom back into the first floor bedroom she had randomly selected, now showered and clean wearing a dark blue baby-T and gray sweats she found. With a relaxed sigh, she sat down on the edge of the bed with a small smile. "I forgot how good it felt to shower..." She looked down at her feet and decided to just pull on one of her boots, leaving the other nice and bare since it was hard to put on shoes without bending the leg. Easing herself into her wheelchair, she tied back her brushed, wet hair into a loose bun before heading out into the hall.

"I'm fine." Vincent thought back to Ava, his tone just as stoic and controlled as usual, though inside, he was anything but. He gestured for Penny to follow as well and headed to the door, smiling a little at Ava's comment. I see she hasn't changed much... With a quiet sigh, the smile fell instantaneously as the thought of going to the mansion where Liz was started to finally sink in. I'm going to tell her, I'm going to tell her, I'm going to tell her. You have a death wish? It'll be better than Liz finding out on her own and thinking I was hiding it. And for once, the voice had no retort. Vincent opened the back door for Penny before going to the driver's seat and heading to the mansion.

|| Yes! I found Elli! XD ||

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:00 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Stressed : mood : Content : mood : Unsure : mood : Content but embarrassed : mood : Irritated
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "Video games, anyone?" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Vampires aren't monsters." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tea / Tomato Sauce : operation : Tea : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Stop thinking about the jerk : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots
Dark blue baby-T/Gray sweats/One boot
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria closed her eyes with a small, semi-relaxed sigh as she leaned back against the fluffy pillows. She looked down as the tray was set onto her lap and bit her lower lip as she looked at the food. She couldn't help but smile a bit as Tobias cut her waffles into easy-to-eat pieces. As he did so, the blonde couldn't seem to stop her eyes from following his arms up to his body and staring at his chest for a moment. However, as soon as she realized what she was doing she forced her eyes back down to the plate with a small tint to her cheeks."Why...?" she asked him quietly, hoping he didn't notice where her gaze had been a few moments before. "Why do you do so much for me...?" It was so strange to have someone taking care of her...cutting her waffles, giving her comfort, support, first aid, clothes, everything she could ever imagine she would need...he willingly gave...even when she tried to stop him because she felt as though she were taking advantage, he willingly gave and with a smile...

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Ava saw a smile flicker across Vincent's face as he walked toward her, with the servant girl in tow. However, as they got closer, she once again saw the agony flicker across his face as well. It was as if he was argueing with himself, although she couldn't imagine what it was about. It wasn't as if he had to tell anyone, at least not that she knew of. Ava sighed and pushed the thoughts out of her head, she didn't want the mood she was in before to sink back in. She looked back and saw that Penny looked afraid and ackward following Vincent around. "Penny, if you want you can ride over to the mansion with me. I'm sure it would be more comfortable in my car. Is that alright with you Vincent?" Although she didn't stop walking outside, she tilted her head slightly, waiting for his response.

AVA MAIRE CADEAU
shocked :mood
walking out of the bar :location
get to the mansion :goal

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias smiled again, he just couldn't help it. "Its what I do...I..." I really love you Victoria! "I really care about you, I want you to be happy and...feel good...and stuff..." Tobi was still a bit tired, the drugs wore off faster on him than on humans, but the hangover sensation wouldn't be gone for a while yet. He offered the toppings, an attempt to change the topic, "Would you like anything? Butter? Syrup? Fruit?" The smile never faltered on his face, though he sensed more than he smelled the arrivals downstairs, his mind was too absorbed to care particularly.

Holly gasped slightly when the door opened and revealed Liz. She forced her words through a fresh batch of sobs, "H-he used his power up...to disguise...and...the family...they, and he sent us here...so I- so I wouldn't have to get married...!" She was beyond distressed, for someone usually so composed she was a wreck. Her tear streaked face was covered with blood and dirt from the hike out of the woods to the mansion, there was a veil still half pinned to her head, and her white dress was torn up, partly from the trek and also because she'd used the satiny material to wrap the knife wounds on Jack's chest. "I'm supposed to be dead, I didn't know where to go and I can't...I can't ... do anything..." she she clung recklessly to her unconscious cousin, it had been his idea to use the Glamor, a disguise spell, and a Perfect Mirage. That way Holly stayed safe in a pocket of otherspace and was only able to view her own wedding.

She had gone along with it, desperate to get away from that situation, he had offered her the only way out the pair could come up with, and she took it. Now she was regretting it. She kept reaching for her crimson sphere of energy, but found nothing, as though all her power had vanished.

Penny followed Vincent out, and blushed when he opened the door for her. She was used to doing that for others, not having it done for her. It was odd. She stopped with her hand on the door when Ava spoke. "Th-thank you...Lady Ava," she looked up at Vincent as if for permission before continuing, "I would love to join you..." She bowed her head and clasped her hands together, before following her to the car.

((EDITED))

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Happy : mood : Loosing composure Quickly : mood : Unconscious : mood : Suspicious
Single : status : Single and Supposedly Dead : status : Single : status : Married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "And this is what you get for having a conscience." : quote : "I will have what I want."
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't let Jack Die : goal : Don't Die : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria bit her lip as she looked over the food and absorbed his words. Her eyes flicked over to his scarred hand and she gently ran her fingers over his skin. The way her hand moved over his, it was as if there was nothing out of the ordinary about what she was touching, as if the skin was as perfect as his other arm was; she simply desired the contact."Butter and syrup, please...and...can I just pick at the fruit?" She asked quietly as her fingers continued to graze and play over his skin. "And...maybe if...You aren't busy you'd like help me eat it all...?" For some reason she was too embarrassed about her own words and felt as if she were really going out on a limb with such a request...as if she were asking for more than just sharing a meal, but if there was something more, shouldn't she know what it is...? Why did this vampire confuse her so much? Maybe it was because he cared...

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Archer, Archer, just relax, everything'll be okay." Liz tried to reassure the mage as she helped the man towards the infirmary, but after a few steps, she deemed walking too slow and threw him over her shoulder. Right before she vanished from the spot, she yelled "Tobias! Get your a** down here now! Someone's dying!" and ran down the hall into the always sterilized room with only the shaking of the plant decorations on a side table the only indication that she ran by. Setting the orange-head on a bed, Liz decided the shirt he was wearing wasn't worth saving anyway and easily split it down the middle of the chest. As she took in the sight of all the blood, she felt her fangs poking the inside of her bottom lip, thirst starting to burn her throat. Narrowing her eyes at the irritation, she grabbed a clean rag from the drawer and draped it over his wounds, applying pressure.

Vincent nodded at Penny's decision and closed the door. As he drove towards the mansion, panic and nervousness started building inside as he tried to figure out and picture what was going to happen when he saw Liz. There was no way this was going to go well and if they ended up still friends or even decent acquaintances, he'd be the luckiest, most blessed man on Earth. He let out a heavy sigh, followed by a dreading groan, as he came to a stop light. "I just had to be born into a family like this...I just..." Green light, drive forward, "...had to follow orders and traditions...and be married to a dem-" Another sigh...I shouldn't be thinking like that...

|| Char. Corner updated ||

User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:00 PM ]

Stressed : mood : Stressed : mood : Content : mood : Relieved : mood : Working
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "People, stop getting hurt!" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tea / Tomato Sauce : operation : Tea : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias faltered when she touched his hand, the sensation was odd, even he didn't touch his scar often, yet at the same time it felt good, like not getting a hug for a really long time. So he smiled and fixed her waffles just as she asked, then put cinnamon apples and syrup on his own before cutting them up and popping a piece in his mouth. "I have every intention of spending as much time as I ca-" he dropped his fork and a troubled expression crossed his face, Liz was calling...someone was dying!?! He looked at Victoria, his eyebrows knitted together and a slight frown across his mouth, he knew he had to help, it was in his nature and if someone were going to die...He couldn't be selfish, the distress wrinkling his face dissipated and he stood up careful not to jostle the tray. "I'll be right back. I promise," he said, a soft smile reappearing, spreading across his mouth. He left the room, still not worried about his lack of shirt and shoes.

He dashed with super human speed to the infirmary and skidded to a halt. Liz was stopping the wounded man from bleeding out but just barely, he grabbed what he thought he needed, then pushed Liz lightly out of the way. The back of his mind noted that Holly was covered in blood and dirt and she was clinging to her bond to this man like a drowning person to a life preserver. With a quick wipe he cleared the orange headed man's chest of dirt and some of the blood, which he was precariously low on judging from the pallid color of his skin, his shallow heart beat and breath. He quickly assessed the wounds, three stabs, but no internal damage...yet...it seemed odd...Archer...I think I've seen her heal like this before but...its incomplete... the wounds were still bad enough to warrant stitches but not deep enough that he should die...if they were closed soon.

He got to work, the needle and thread he needed was at hand and sterile, wasn't everything in this room? There were three wounds, the one closest to his heart was done first, close to the collar bone, then the one on the left side, that should have punctured and collapsed his lung, but Archer's magic had repaired it. The final one was close to his stomach but again, the internal organs had been knit together magically. He put the last stitches in and cleaned the wounds again. He put his hand on the man's chest, feeling his breath through a tentatively formed bond. He felt his heart beat, and it resonated in Tobi's empty chest, it was faint, he needed more blood. "Holly...what is his blood type? Holly, he needs blood!"

Holly followed after Liz at a fast human pace, her arms flailed back and forth as she ran. She slipped around Liz and grabbed Jack's hand as she lay him down on a hospital style bed. Tobias appeared not a moment later it seemed, but was a moment too long? Her jaw was clenched but there was still panic in her eyes. When Tobias asked what blood type he was she faltered, the words made no sense for some reason, what was blood type...? "Mine! He's the same as mine...O...O negative..." She held out her wrist for some reason. Tobias just picked her up and set her down on another bed, pushing her over so she was lying down and set her up to draw blood for a transfusion. Once completed he realized the young mage had fallen asleep, all the better, she had seemed exhausted anyway.

He set Jack's transfusion up and wiped a bloody hand across his face and accidentally smeared some on his cheek. He turned around and spotted Liz. "I love a good operation in the morning, but...do you know what's going on here?" he asked, a bit dazed. He had already eaten that morning, so he was mostly unaffected by the amount of blood in the room, still, Archer had vanished, so had that other kid, the blond one who always seemed to be following her, and now she was back. His head was still spinning a bit, trying to catch up with the rest of himself.

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liz had left the room while Tobias was setting up the transfusion, not because she didn't want to help or anything, but if she had stayed, the man may have found himself dead, drained. She came back in drinking a bottle of blood, already half empty, and leaned back against the wall. "I don't know...Archer suddenly showed up at the door with him..." Someone...kind of familiar...Do I know him? She drank down a few mouthfuls before tacking on an extra thought, "I think she mentioned something about disguising and bringing them here so she wouldn't have to get married...?"

Elli jumped a little in her seat when she heard Liz suddenly yell out, loud enough that it even echoed a little down the hall she was in, and sat still to listen for more. Someone dying?! She started to wheel herself forward in a frantic and almost instantly curved to run into the wall, causing her to let out a discouraged sigh. Even if she had been navigating okay from the room she had slept in towards the kitchen, she was also going very, very, very slowly...In the end, she spun her wheelchair around and easily navigated backwards to the infirmary, peeking in over her shoulder. "I-is everything okay...?"

|| Time updated: 5:30 PM. Do you guys want the year changed? ||

User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:30 PM ]

"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "People, stop getting hurt!" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Shower~" : quote : "No more drunk women."
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria reached into the little bowl of strawberries and pulled out a piece. She had just slipped the piece between her lips when her flicked her eyes up to look at Tobias as he cut himself off. Spend time doing what...? she wondered to herself as she watched the vampire excuse himself and stand with a soft smile that could only belong to him. She'd never seen a smile quite like the one Tobias possessed. When the vampire left the room, she tried to decypher what exactly that unpleasant look was for. Had she done something...? Maybe she shouldn't have eaten with her fingers...
She glanced down at her food and leaned back against the pillows, letting the tray sit in her lap as she slowly slid her eyes shut. She was going to wait to eat until Tobias came back...It was rude to eat your meal without waiting for others, after all.

As she started to fall back asleep, she hardly took note of her pain, pushing any acknowledgement of said pain to the back of her mind to be forgotten, and began to drift off once again as she waited for the blue and red eyed vampire, completely unaware of the danger that was well on its way.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

At the snap of her fingers, Ava saw the pitch black hummer appear in front of the bar, and she felt herself calm down at the sight of the familiar car. "Hello James, we are going to follow Vincent to another home." She saw her driver looking curiously at Penny, and realized that he had no idea who the vampiress was. "Oh, and this is Penny. The girl Vincent and I were tracking." James stuck his hand out to the girl and smiled, but Ava noticed that it didn't reach his eyes like it normally did. "Nice to meet you Miss Penny." As Ava got into the car she probed her driver's thoughts, trying to figure out how to calm his frayed nerves slightly. What's wrong my darling? There's no need to worry about her, I promise. The car jerked to a stop behind Vincent as the light changed from green to red, and just as she was about to get up and climb into the front by James, it changed to green again. Ava was flung back into her seat and she let loose a snarl. She heard James mumble from the front seat "Sorry Madame....didn't realize you had moved...will be more careful next time. Ava reached forward and patted his shoulder gently, "Don't worry my darling, I'm fine. How are you doing Penny? You've hardly said anything the whole drive. Is something else bothering you?"

AVA MAIRE CADEAU

shocked :mood
walking out of the bar :location
get to the mansion :goal

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
How many days has it been since he's been back? For some reason, Vincent couldn't remember. There were just...so many things going on it felt as if it all took months to get through. He drove out of the city limits and started up the hill along the tree-lined path to the mansion. As the tips of building came into view, his stomach started twisting and by the time he rolled to a stop in front of the double stair entrance, it made him a little sick. He had never felt this before...this mixture of nervousness, fear, regret, and guilt. What happened to the usually smooth Vincent? Who knows. He probably disappeared at the wedding. The vampire sat there for a few seconds after turning off the car, thinking maybe he would calm down in the silence, but it really just got worse. Just get it over with... He climbed out of the car and ran his hand through his hair with a sigh, repeating the thought over and over in his head. With a few adjustments of his shirt and coat, he muttered to himself, "It'll be okay...Everything will all work out." Yeah, right.

User Image

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias shook his head, "Married? But she's so young! I mean even by human standards...well, I suppose it was her family...d'you suppose she's related to the carrot head there?" He scratched the back of his head. He wasn't worried about either of them now, though the new comer would have to be watched, never hurt to be safe and he was in pretty bad shape to begin with. He nodded to Elli as she slid in, "Everyone is still alive, somehow," he chuckled, and he would have asked her how she was doing but his mind was a bit preoccupied, "Now if you'll excuse me I have ... breakfast ... to get back to..." He scooched around Elli and headed back to Victoria's room.

He poked his head around the door, smiled, waved and let himself back in, once he reached her room. He sat on the edge of her bed, gently of course, and put a hand on her leg, "Victoria, are you awake? You haven't even eaten yet, silly!" he said softly near her ear.

Penny had remained silent, not solely because of her uncomfortableness, but because she had been raised to serve, and servants were seen but not heard. She looked up from staring at her hands when Ava voiced her question. She replied politely with a bowed head, "Oh no, I simply did not wish to interrupt your thoughts, Lady Ava. It would be terribly rude of me, that's all." She was generally this way, and it was a sign she was returning to a more normal state than the wreck she had been in the bar. One extreme to the other, first making a scene of herself, now trying to fade into the car seat, eventually she would find a comfortable middle between the two.

((Sorry it took so long, I'm not feeling too great lately))

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Elli nodded at Tobias, half as a greeting, half as a response to the news. She did it again as he left and wheeled herself into the room, stopping in between the two occupied beds. "So how you feeling?" Elli looked over at Liz, whom she had finally noticed, her obliviousness caused by the panic from hearing people were dying. She smiled a little at her friend as she spoke in her usual soft voice, "A lot better now. My fever's gone."

"Glad to hear it. Want some breakfast?" Liz pushed herself off the wall when Elli nodded and gave a quick "Be right back." before leaving the room. As she got closer to the front of the mansion, she started sensing very faint presences, one rather familiar. A bit closer...and she finally realized who it was. If it had been a few days ago, she would've been able to sense him from a lot further away...maybe even know what he was thinking. Now it was just all kind of empty...With a sigh, Liz shook the thoughts from her head and went to the door, putting her hand on the handle just as loud knocks sounded.

Vincent leaned back a little in surprise as the door suddenly opened and quickly let go of the large knocker. Looking at Liz, his resolve to tell her wavered and a few seconds, it nearly disappeared. He's done enough to her and what good could come out of all this? Just tell her!!! With an internal sigh, he smiled a little at her. "Good evening, Liz. I'm sorry for being abrupt but would it be alright for Ava and Miss Penny to stay here?"

Liz glanced past his shoulder at the second car and nodded a little. "That's fine. Are they on vacation here or something?" As she looked back up at him, she couldn't help but smile a little while at the same time reminding herself not to get all giddy and girly again.

"Well, Ava is an old friend I met while traveling and I just bumped into her. Miss Penny on the other hand...she's the only survivor at my mansion after Alexandra...killed everyone."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff