7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Connor responded immediately to the snapping and fixed up another round of whatever the girl in the booth was drinking; years of bartending helping with remembering people's orders.

Vincent sighed, feeling impatient for once, and simply nodded to Ava, following her lead for now. He glanced over at the bar to see Connor hold up the glass for them and walked over, taking it carefully with a quiet "thank you". Making his way back through the drunks of the bar and blocking out the constant murmur, he set the drink down in front of the servant. "I just want to know what happened, please. Anything you want to make up for it, I will supply."

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:00 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Stressed : mood : Content : mood : Unsure : mood : Content but embarrassed : mood : Irritated
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "Video games, anyone?" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Vampires aren't monsters." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tea / Tomato Sauce : operation : Tea : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Stop thinking about the jerk : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

: clothes :
Dark blue zip-up hoodie/White graphic baby-T/Black cargo pants/Boots
White T/Destroyed jeans/Barefoot
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.
User Image

AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Ava smiled at the servant, glad that Vincent was allowing her to take the lead. Although she hoped that her irritable mood from earlier hadn't rubbed off on him, she didn't want it to affect the servants already grim outlook. But she shook the thoughts from her head as she heard Vincent's kind question. "Yes my dear, anything that you would be willing to tell us would be most helpful. We have looked for you for quite sometime and it would be such a disappointment to find out nothing in return." Although her voice was sweet and light, Ava's eyes had clouded with a frightening darkness, and it was as if black clouds had covered the beautiful golden color her eyes normally were. "So, what did you see that night?" Again as she spoke her eyes tranistioned, but this time it was back to the red rimmed golden color that they were normally. The only thing that remained the same was the grim smile she had plastered to her face.

Ava Maire

slightly less irritatedmood

see pictureclothing

at the barlocation

{{sorry couldn't find new pic...im in the process of looking}}

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias didn't even think about it, once her lips were that close he simply pressed his against hers, stealing her breath away again, only releasing to let her breathe again..."I love you, I love you so much it's breaking me..." He held her tight and kissed her again and again, her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her arms, every part that he could reach...

Tobi opened his eyes, "You know I...Really can't remember what happened at all I'm afraid." His red and blue eyes said he recalled something, but in all honesty most of the night had been blurred and lost to the dark abyss caused by the strange drug War had picked off an even stranger man. "How long have we been lying here? Are you feeling any better Victoria?" Tobias's voice was still soft, and concerned, he wanted to go get something to help her feel better, but he didn't want to leave her either.

"If there's any who would object to this bonding of magic and families speak now or forever hold your peace" "I OBJECT!" The young blond half vampire burst through the chapel door and things went downhill from there. The mages stood in outrage, both families confused and upset at this interruption. The head of the Archer Family, Korbin Archer, glanced at his wife, Clarice, then back at the intruder. "If you would fight for her, then challenge the one who would have her hand," he said, and gestured to Malcolm LaCrosse. The smiling mage stepped forward, Holly stayed as she was, her eyes glassy, as though she had been put under the influence of drugs. "I will fight you for the fine mage's hand in marriage," all the while the faint smile that never reached his eyes, also never left his face. "You don't even know her name do you?!?!" With that shout he rushed forward and the clash began...

"Anything to make up for it?" the servant girl's head came up to Vincent's words, "Somewhere ... safe? Can you promise me somewhere safe, away from here?" "Penny..." the vampire girl next to her kept an arm around her shoulder, and accidentally revealed her name, though she had no intention of doing so originally. The red haired survivor ignored her friend, the green teary eyes searching Vincent's before answering any questions.

"Master Vincent had just left the mansion. It hadn't been all that long when she awoke, we went, we went to bring her tea, and offer blood but...but something was wrong, she was in the bathroom, I went forward, concerned that she had somehow fallen ill, which is highly unusual for our kind. When I got near, I heard her whispering..." Penny's voice dropped and she leaned forward, towards Vincent and Ava, "Whispering to herself, again and again, 'I can't be, shouldn't be, can't be, can't be, can't be, can't be...'" Her voice dropped even further, to a barely audible sound only another vampire could hear,

'pregnant'.

She sat back, her eyes opening slightly wider, "Her head snapped up, she grabbed me by the throat, I thought I would die then and there, Mistress Alex began to use her power, her skin was hard as diamond and scaly, her eyes red and slitted like a cats, and her hands feral claws about my neck, with one hand she slashed the throat of the other girl serving with me, and left her there, on the bathroom floor...she threw me at the door, it broke, and then she brutally tore apart two butlers that had come to see what the commotion was about, their innards splattered on my face and across the doorway, she kicked me, and I flew across the hall, hit the banister and fell to the foyer dazed. Everything else is a blur...I made it somehow, to that closet, by the time she got down stairs...she must have run out of energy, or the cooks distracted her...I'm not sure...how I Survived..." her voice tapered off and she broke into tears again, her friends were only able to stare in horror, they knew she had lost her job as a maid, but they had no idea something like this had happened.

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Serious : mood : Nonexistent : mood : Becoming Agitated : mood : Suspicious
single : status : Currently Trying to Get Married : status : single : status : married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "Pumpkin? Pumpkin? What? Pumpkin? Pumpkin what?" : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : Holly and Ivy : operation : Amok Time : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't get married : goal : Get out of there ASAP : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British
--- : phone : iPhone : phone : Black Sanyo Katana : phone : ---
--- : room : --- : room : --- : room : Shared

Black dress pants
White Dress/White Flat Shoes
Full Black Tuxedo/Black Dress Shoes/Purple Tie
White Winter Dress/Deer Skin Fashion Jacket/Matching Boots

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria looked up at him as he spoke. She had been resting quietly against him while the vampire was in deep thought, what she could only assume was time spent trying to recollect the memories from the previous night. She frowned ever so lightly as she looked into his eyes, noticing there was something in them that contradicted his words... She wanted to know... Was there something he'd remembered that he didn't want to tell her...? Maybe...maybe something happened again and he was trying to protect her from it....That sounded like something Tobias would do...That sounded like the vampire she'd come to l-...that she'd come to admire and respect very deeply. The blonde let her eyes fall closed for a second as she drew a breath and slowly let it out. "We haven't been here long..." she mumbled in an obvious lie. She was terrible at it, really, but she was enjoying just lying in his arms... "I'm...it doesn't hurt as much..." she answered simply, not wanting to tell another lie and say that she felt fine and dandy, but she wasn't exactly writhing in pain, either... She didn't want to mislead him, even if it would mean she could lie in his cool arms just a bit longer.
Was she still drugged...or where had these kinds of thoughts sourced from...? She couldn't remember thinking anything like this before so clearly...

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liz looked up from the eggs she was about to crack when she felt a strange, familiar presence in the mansion. She ran out the door of the kitchen into the dining room and turned the corner through the archway into the foyer, but not without learning about her new vision and lack of depth perception. Her forehead and shoulder met the corner of the wall with a loud thump followed by an "Fffff...." With a hand on her head, Liz took a big step away from the edge and hurried into the foyer. "Kaine? Where've you been?"

"Yes, I can guarantee a safe place for you to stay." Vincent nodded as he spoke and stood completely still as he listened with his undivided attention, wanting nothing more than to find out why a massacre took place at his mansion. As the girl spoke, though, he slowly leaned forward until eventually, his hands were clamped to the edge of the table, wishing he hadn't heard the answer. He wasn't sure what was best: collapse or run out the bar screaming. Both seemed to be fine options but for now, all he could think about was..."Liz...Oh s**t..." He snapped back when he realized he was staring wide-eyed at the servant, whom he now knew as "Penny". "Miss Penny, are you positive Alex is...pregnant...?"

|| Adam, do you think I could get a quick recap? I forget when/why Kaine left >.< Wheeeeeere did I leave Elli~~~? ||

User Image

Stressed : mood : Content : mood : Unsure : mood : Content but embarrassed : mood : Irritated
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "Video games, anyone?" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Vampires aren't monsters." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tea / Tomato Sauce : operation : Tea : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Stop thinking about the jerk : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots

User Image

AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Pregnant? Ava's eyes widened with shock as she processed wwhat Penny had told them. She looked to Vincent to make sure he was okay. Having Alex become ill was something that he could deal with...but pregnant. She wasn't so sure how he would handle that. Now she understood why Alex had keep such a cold steely mind when Ava had first met her. "Vincent where are we going to be able to keep Penny?" Then in her head she sent him Won't Alex be able to read your thoughts? Are you sure she can be safe now?

Ava Maire

slightly less irritatedmood

see pictureclothing

at the barlocation

{{sorry couldn't find new pic...im in the process of looking}}

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobi took a deep breath to cover up a yawn, part of him didn't really want to go anywhere either, he was so insanely happy just to have Victoria so close to him. But he could feel she was still in pain and he was also getting hungry. He lifted himself gently from the bed, ever careful not to jostle Victoria. "I'll be back in just a few minutes, alright? Do you like waffles? Or would you prefer pancakes?" Tobias asked before leaving the bedside, Something light like that should help her start feeling better, even if I can't make medicine to heal her, at least I can help her, even if its just a little...

The intense fight continued, neither Malcolm nor Xavier gave an inch, though it was clear that they couldn't keep the pace up much longer, someone was going to slip up. Then it would be over. Malcolm strafed carefully around Xavier, continually blasting different types of elemental energy at the half vamp, who dodged expertly with magnificent flips and kept ducking and weaving to get ever closer. Finally he saw his opening, between two bursts of rapid energy bolts the mage was left open, he reached behind his back, drew three of the knives he was so skill with and threw them with pin point accuracy. Malcolm raised his arms, and there appeared Holly, like a strung up puppet, a shield motionless in front of him. "NO!" but it was too late the knives thudded into her chest, and she dropped to the floor, a broken puppet. Outrage. The two families roaring in a feud that had started centuries ago, and should have ended today, but was back in full force.

The chaos ensuing was so great, no one took notice of the heart broken boy cradling his love in his arms, or the fact that they, and one Jack Archer, suddenly vanished.

"There's nothing else it could be...I'm sure..." Penny shuddered again, her emerald eyes scrunched shut as if to blot out the memories, she spoke to her friends when she opened them, "Its okay...I'm sorry I worried you...you can go home now, if you want...Master Vincent promised a safe place for me, so...It'll be alright." Her voice seemed to increase in strength, as though, now that she had finally told someone else about that night, she could move on. "Well..." the three friends looked at each other and a bit warily at Vincent and Ava, "Alright, if you're sure you're okay. Send us an address or something so we can find you later alright? Night." Penny gave a small wave and an even smaller smile, but she did seem to be doing better, she just looked exhausted now.

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Serious : mood : Nonexistent : mood : Becoming Agitated : mood : Suspicious
single : status : Currently Trying to Get Married : status : single : status : married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "Pumpkin? Pumpkin? What? Pumpkin? Pumpkin what?" : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : Holly and Ivy : operation : Amok Time : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't get married : goal : Get out of there ASAP : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British

Black dress pants
Black Flutter Dress//Black Strap High Heels

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

When Tobias began to pull himself away, she forced herself to hold back a whine. Without her body touching his anymore it seemed as if the pain had intensified and her body burned once again. "Waffles..." she mumbled to him quietly, a bit pleasantly surprised that he would offer breakfast. Normally...she would assure him that she would be fine and he didn't have to make her anything but...he was offering one of her favorite foods! And in her current condition, how could she pass up such a comfort, even if it was small?She cracked her eyes open and managed to blink, but once her lids closed again they refused to open once more. She was too tired and things hurt too much to bother...And she really didn't feel like watching Tobias leave...even when she knew he'd be coming back.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias smiled a little sadly, he was worried about Victoria, as usual. She had gone a good long time since ending up in this sort of condition. He trotted downstairs, not even really realizing he had forgotten his boots, coat and shirt upstairs. His mind was a bit wrapped up in the woman upstairs. He waved absently to Kaine and Liz on his way to the kitchen, "Good evening, Liz, Master Kaine..."

He pulled open the fridge and removed what he needed for waffles and stuck a blood packet in his mouth. He began the waffles post haste, his mind thinking fondly yet at the same time worriedly about the lovely Miss Victoria resting upstairs.

Happy : mood : Nonexistent : mood : Becoming Agitated : mood : Suspicious

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria rested on her back, staring up at the ceiling for a moment before she decided it was best to close her eyes. Her source of comfort was gone and now the pain was buzzing annoyingly through her body, throbbing in her head. She let out a sigh as she tried to force her body to relax, letting her eyelids slide shut and hide her bright blues. She waited as patiently as she could, trying to focus on anything but the pain in her body, attempting to clear her head but no matter how hard she tried, there was someone who kept interrupting that perfect blankness, someone who stole the spotlight...

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
User Image
AVA MAIRE CADEAU

Ava could feel the servant girls pain ease, and it was as if her spirit was actually lifting. "Vincent, you did promise her a safe place. And well now that her friends have left her..." Ava looked over to Vincent who seemed shell-shocked by the young vampire's revalation. She nudged him gently, trying to bring him back from his thoughts. "Penny, I'm sure that you will be perfectly safe wherever Vincent places you. But you will need to be sure that nobody else in this bar has overheard us. It would be horrible if Alex hears that other people know what happened that night, especially if they tell her that you were the one who said it." The drink in front of the servant girl looked more and more delicious as the stress of the event began to take its toll. So without even entertaining the thought of being polite and asking for a sip, Ava grabbed the drink and up ended it, drink the whole thing in one giant gulp.

Ava Maire

shockedmood

see pictureclothing

at the barlocation

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Tobias left the kitchen with a tray containing two plates of waffles, two glasses, one with orange juice and one with milk, a jar of maple syrup and a couple small bowls with spoons, one with powdered sugar, three with baked cinnamon apples, blueberries, and strawberries respectively. He nodded to Master Kaine and Liz again, taking a hand from his tray he waved once more, absentmindedly, "There's extra in the kitchen if you want it." He continued up stairs before anything else happened.

Upon reaching the room he knocked politely, then opened the door. He set the tray on the bed side table and sat on the edge of the bed again. His gentle hand brushed her cheek ever so slightly, "Miss Victoria...you have to sit up to eat, do you think you can if I help you?"

The sobbing half vampire appeared in a shaded forest meadow, as far from the house as possible, in fact it was a few hour hike away from a mansion those there knew fairly well despite the small amount of time spent there. Xavier continued to sob over the glassy eyed girl in his arms , when from the shadows materialized a tall form. He set down the body and stood in front of it defensively, red eyes glaring and fangs beginning to grow from his incisors. The figure stepped forward, and seemed to shrink as the pale emerald light revealed one Holly Archer. "Holly...? Holly! How...how can you be alive! I saw..." he turned around in tear stained confusion to see the perfectly crafted illusion fade piece by piece, revealing a barely alive man, with stunning orange and black hair. "Jack...? But how- why? He took you away! I don't...Holly!" She shoved past him and forced her magic into the dimensional mage's body, healing the wounds from the point of the blades out, all three at the same time, her magic bleeding all over, nothing like her usual pin point accuracy. Xavier stumbled back in surprise, then anger, "Why are you helping him!?!? He's the one who started ... who took you ... he ruined ... everything!" She was at her limit, carefully she removed the knives one at a time and tore the end of her white dress in long strips, carefully binding the still deep stabs to stop the flow of life blood from his unconscious body. She turned back to the ever unhelpful half blood. "Xavier...you are my friend...there are so many feelings...that I cannot explain, I have not the words for them...I don't...think...you are the one...but will you please stay? Please...you are like my brother...when I've had no family for so long..." She stepped forward her arms coming up as if to hug him, and her face struggling to display the feelings in her heart.

The boy stepped back, astounded, "I thought you knew...Holly I love you! I want to be that for you! I ... I can't stand being anything less...I need...to be that for you, please, just tell me, you love me or you'll leave me..." He stepped forward taking her hands in his, but she pulled away. "I can't. That is not what is in my heart..."

"I get it...I'll...go..." he turned into the forest, and vanished, his exo suit letting him move at super human speed far, far away. Holly let him leave before the held back tears spilled from her eyes. With what strength she had left she pulled her tall cousin's arm over her shoulder and headed towards the only place she could think of, magical intuition pulling her back...back to the Vampire Mansion...

Happy : mood : Nonexistent : mood : Becoming Agitated : mood : Suspicious

Black dress pants

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Penelope Hammerstein

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria winced at the knock on the door, though the grimace was gone by the time the vampire pulled the door open. She heard the soft clack of the tray as he set it beside her and the warm scent of waffles filled her nostrils. Could she smell...fruit, too...? What got her eyes to open was the gentle touch of cool skin to her cheek. She looked up at Tobias with her blue eyes and gave a small nod. "I can do anything if you help me..." she mumbled as she started her attempt to sit upright. Realizing what she had just said, she groaned and raised a hand to cover the small stupid grin on her face. "That was...Never mind what that was..." she mumbled quietly, embarrassed and entertained by her inability to think and process well at the moment.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Hey, Tobi." Liz greeted as the shorter vampire walked by. Sure, she hadn't known him for long, but the nickname fit him too well to not be used. At the smell and sight of waffles, she let out an excited "oooh!" when he told her there was extra and rushed into the kitchen, but not without running into every door frame in her path. "What the f..." With a frustrated groan, she rubbed her shoulder as she went over to the cupboard to fetch a plate and loaded up on waffles. She looked over the toppings and dubbed them unappetizing before pulling out the can of whip cream from the fridge to pile a white mountain on her breakfast. Liz sat down at the island and started eating, the only thing on her mind was one man...

I need to tell her. I need to tell Liz...don't I? What the hell are you talking about? You tell her and she's going to stab you within an inch of your life before burning '******** you' on your face with her cigarette. She's not that violent... Oh really? ...Maybe. But I doubt she'd do th-...maybe she would. Damn it! You should never argue with me, Vincent, never. Its only right...But I can't just tell her I love her and then tell her Alex is pregnant... You did a great job letting her fall for you then getting married. Oh, don't forget breaking your bond with her. Thanks for reminding me... Anytime, buddy. Anyti- The taunting conscience was abruptly cut off by a rather unpleasant shaking of his shoulders. Vincent looked over at Ava and suddenly remembered where he was and why. "Y-yes...Miss Penny, if you are ready, I can take you there right now. Ava, you are also welcome to stay there as well, as I have mentioned." He finally released the table edge and stood up straight, regaining his composure with frightening ease.

User Image

Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff