< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
This is who we are...

Paige turned away sharply and knelt beside the shivering girl. "No," she whispered, "I won't...but you can't stay here...they'll find you and...I don't know what might happen if Madame Archer had a vision..." Paige shivered herself and pulled a blanket off the bed to cover the girl on the floor. She ran a hand over the blonds head and hummed softly, like a mother would, even though she was jealous. Paige was sure she was with Jack. Probably one of the LaCrosse, she could tell that the blond wasn't a normal human. Jack really had betrayed them...

Jack sighed when he realized that Paige really wasn't going to turn him in. But he also couldn't risk explaining the situation. If she knew Holly was alive, everything could be ruined. "Just let her rest here for now. She's important to a friend of mine, and I owe him, I can be gone if you want-!"

Paige jumped up and hugged him rather abruptly, he staggered but managed not to fall over, this time anyway. "I know you're hiding things Jack Archer. I don't care! I know I was adopted into this family for my ability, you know we aren't blood related but you still treat me like a little sister! I want to be more for you Jack! Just let me in!"

Jack pushed her away, gently. He made no excuse, nor give an explanation. "I can't. There really isn't...anyone like that for me...I probably won't see you again, so good bye," he turned away, and scooped up his shivering bundle of Victoria one more time. He held her tight, and blinked out of existence. Once. Twice. And they were back. Far before Tobias as he would require more mundane ways of transportation. Like a plane. He set Miss Warcraft on a bed in the medical wing, took two step towards the kitchen, then fell on his face on the floor, exhausted from the amount of energy expended in that day.

Holly Archer was paralyzed. She had almost hoped he would consider it a date, and yet the casual way he announced it froze her in place with an even deeper red flush on her cheeks, it highlighted her jacket well at this point. At least she let him drag her out the door, her own hand clasping his wrist and a terrified and over joyed smile spreading across her face, until he opened the door and might have seen her face. By then she had her emotions back under her iron fist though even her even seven count breaths could slow the beating of her heart.

"Down Main street, a right on Scotts Street and then left at the second street you come to, the cafe has a dragon sign over the door...they...uhm...have great tea..." while her voice was calm and strong enough it faded a bit as she reached the end of her directions and tried to describe the area in a less than mathematical manner. Quite unlike her.

Lukas sipped his mug of blood and shuffled his feet in an awkward dance of the man caught in an awkward situation. "Hi...I've...I know I've done ... a lot...alot of things that...I mean...I'm trying to...to make up for it so..." His fangs got in the way of the edge of the cup and caused him to spill blood down his chin, his eyes flashed crimson in irritation and he tipped his head back quickly to keep it from dripping on his finally clean shirt. Dammit dammit dammit... he turned away and felt around on the counter for a towel or napkin of some sort when one was suddenly pushed onto his face.

Penny chuckled. She couldn't help it really, this boy was clearly a newborn, he couldn't even manage his own fangs. "Here, hold still..."

"Mmmfff fffnnnnn!" came the muffled response from under the handkerchief. She wiped the blood of his face but couldn't help smothering him a little, not unlike a mother. Still Penny was keen to sense the nervousness between...well everyone and the newborn boy. She stuck the bloody hankie in her pocket and turned away, "Elli...me and Liz will finish here if you like, you should rest for a bit, hm?"

Alex allowed a small moan to escape her lips, but she did so love how her Vincent smelled when he came out of the shower, so she was content to wait in this indescribably vague part of their mansion since I forgot where I put her. At least until there was a movement at the window. Her head tipped and her eyes lowered half way, like a curious cat who knows something is afoot.

She carefully pulled herself to her feet and pushed back the curtain. Nothing...I should have known...humph... she turned around and gasped. Two shadowy figures were suddenly in the vague room that was previously empty. Alex didn't wait, fangs, claws, and scale like armor skin hurtled at the figures, a tall one, and an oddly tiny one.

"None of that Miss Blackwell," it was a deep piercing voice and she knew it.

"You!" she growled, but she stopped as well, that was his ability. He called it Persuasion, though it was more of a Demand. If he said stop, your body simply obeyed. He was a dangerous pureblood.

"Sleep." It was a command no doubt about it. Alex wanted to shout no! But no matter how she tried her eyes closed, and her mind went blank, completely without thought. The tall figure caught and picked her up gently, careful not to injure her, or her unborn child. The commanding figure turned back to the smaller one, "Thank you for your assistance, please take me and my daughter home now..." And with that they were gone, back into the shadows from whence they came.

...Echoes of light from a shooting star...

In pain :Mood: AHHH!....AHHHHH!....AHHHHH!!!!!! :Mood: Worried about both of them...:Mood: Busy Busy Busy:Mood: When do I get introduced? :Mood: Humbled. And Embarrassed about it. :Mood: TICKED OFF!
I'll let you know when I have her back :Status: Single, at the moment... :Status: Single:Status:Single :Status: Single :Status: Single. Temporarily. :Status: Married. Unlike the rest of these slobs.
Get her back and kill them Goal: ON A DATE?!?! Goal: Get everyone home safelyGoal:Work hard for the Future Goal: Be introduced already. D:< Goal: Find a way back into her heart. Goal: Get away again...
--- ~~~ ---:Theme:~~~ ~~~ --- ~~~
Victoria Warcraft :Crush: Mike :Crush: I don't really have time to think about that at the moment... :Crush:Mm. No one. :Crush: N/A :Crush: Not Sure. :Crush: Vincent!~ <3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Gekko

User Image
You know how people say that if you wish for something enough it will come true?

If she had the energy to do so, Victoria would have flinched at the small touch. However...Part of her was quite glad she didn't and found the gesture only the slightest bit relaxing. The blanket was oddly warm and she absentmindedly wondered why. Maybe it's just that she was simply cold enough that an unheated object would be warm to her, though she could have sworn it felt like a blanket that someone had been using or sitting on or...or something...
Despite all of that, comfort was the farthest thing from Victoria's mind. The smallest comfort the woman's blanket and gentle stroke of her hair had brought were so instantaneously fleeting that it was almost as if they were never there at all.
Tobias.
The conversation between the two was completely lost to her- her blue eyes were completely unseeing. When Jack picked her up once more, it was just as shocking as the first time. She cried out, her voice abruptly cut off as they flashed away.
The first sign of their return from the mansion was the finish of her loud, pained cry in the medical wing and another outcry when he laid her on the gurney. She panted quick and shallow breaths as the man walked away. Her eyes felt permanently widened from the pain and shock in her system.
A tear rolled down her cheek and again she whispered the only word her lips would form. "Tobias...T-t-t-...Tobi-...us..."

Well, I've been wishing for you every night and you still aren't here.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Desperate. Horrified. Suffering. : mood : who knows~
None.: clothes : See picture.
Bright red burned left arm. Dislocated left shoulder. Barbed wire threaded along tattoo. Half of tattoo peeled back. Various stab wounds, cuts, scraps, and bruises all over. : injuries : Suppressed.
single : status : in War's head???
Somewhere in Australia. : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"I can't lose you again.": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Tobias. : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
-To alcohol, the cause of, and soloution to all of life's problems.
-Cause ******** up takes practice, and I feel I'm well rehearsed.
User ImageUser Image

Solta was completely unprepared for a Tobias to the head. He barely registered that the other man had disappeared with the girl before he was dragged upwards and onwards, struggling to catch his breath again. It was much easier with this new, powerful feeling, but he still coughed once, twice, before he could manage to form a word.

"Wait-" He chopped furiously at the arms that held him and managed to free himself, if only for a moment, taking a deep breath and backing as far away as he possibly could.
“Where did he take her?” The words spilled out, faster than he had meant them to, but he kept going. “Why did he hit you? And,” his eyes flickered to the side, “did you ‘deal’ with them too?”

He didn’t feel afraid. Actually, he felt kind of awesome, even though the boy in front of him looked far less than pleased, and would probably not hesitate to kill him, especially considering the states of Dark and his lackeys. Which reminded him that there was still business to take care of… if he survived this.

This day was definitely turning out to be not one of his best.

☆Solta☆
: mood : on crack
: clothes : white slightly dirty t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots
: status : single
: location : Australia
: quote : "It's not a dingo...?"
: operation :
: goal : Continue being alive...and get money.
: theme :
: crush :

User Image
User Image

Miranda swirled the remains of her drink in her hand absently. She decided not to discourage this bartender, he seemed harmless enough, and speaking in her own tongue was much sweeter than she had anticipated.
“Not moved, exactly. Travelling is probably the more accurate term.” A faint smile of pleasure crossed her face briefly as she remembered it. “Italy. Not exactly in your taste, I imagine,” she said, finishing the last drop of mojito. “Too much wine. Lovely colors though, wine.” She paused for a second, head tilted to one side, then continued.
“If you don’t mind… what’s the town like, now? I have only been home for a short while.”

~Miranda~
: mood : content
: clothes : white dress with black bow, white umbrella, white ballet slippers
: location : Jeff's bar
: quote : ""
: goal : Get a drink.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"I love the way you lie."

User ImageUser Image
Liz nearly dropped the carton of eggs in her hand when she felt two sudden presences appear out of thin air with one belonging to a particular blond she had been waiting for. She shoved the eggs into the fridge, gently enough as to not crush them against the carton of orange juice, and practically vanished on the spot as she rushed to the medical wing. On the way, she felt something...squish? beneath her boot and only glanced down to see Jack's back there. "Oh my god! Sorry!" In that split-second, she could see that he was still alive and concluding he was just tired, continued on her way.

As Liz neared the double doors, the distinct scent of her blood hit hard like a truck and she felt her fangs extend painfully into the inside of her lip. With a deep breath and a sigh, she calmed herself down enough to walk in; no need for a repeat of their first meeting. She quietly pulled up a chair next to the human and sat down, leaning against her knees. From how potent the smell of blood was, it was obvious this wasn't good, but since War was here, it gave Liz a little more reassurance and relief. She offered a small smile and spoke in a soft voice, "Hey, glad to see you back."

Elli didn't really sense any difference and really only went on alert when Liz dashed out. She blinked a little, confused, and finally moved at Liz's apology. "J-Jack!" They didn't talk much, but at least she learned the orange-head's name while she was recovering at the mansion. Adjusting her crutches a little awkwardly, Elli managed to lower herself enough to check his breathing and such, taking note of the clear boot print on his back. "A-are you alright?!"

Vincent's eyes snapped open when two powerful auras fell upon the mansion and he bolted out of the bathtub, remembering to wrap a towel around his waist. He jumped over the railing and down into the foyer, immediately running down the hall the moment he landed on the cold marble. A sharp turn around a corner, a few more feet down the hall, and he threw open the door, breaking the knob in the process, "Alex!"...But he was too late. As he opened the door, the foreign energy disappeared and Vincent ended up staring into an room. "Alex..." I should've just come out when she called... He let his hand drop from the door, hearing the clinks of the knob pieces fall to the floor.

Jeff had try pretty hard to keep his eye from twitching at the girl's comment; she was a customer, and though it was a sucky rule, they were always right. "Well, I wouldn't say its not in my tastes...I enjoy a good wine too." He downed the rest of his drink, hoping it would lift his mood once more, and set it in the sink to wash later. "Nothing's really changed. This town is more or less at a stand still."

Mike followed her instructions but as he slowed down along the street the cafe was supposed to be on, he didn't see a thing that resembled a dragon. "Only thing I see is the burger joint on the corner..." He bent forward to look through his windshield more so he could read the signs over the stores. "Let me turn around, I probably missed the second street." Throwing his car in reverse, he started to turn around in the tiny street.

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 32 - Thurs. 1/16/09 - 6:12 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Contemplative : mood : Bored : mood : Content : mood : Content : mood : Working
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Wonder what's it like to be a dad..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "School is rather boring." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Get shopping done : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Round and Round : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

: clothes :
Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Sunglasses/Black T/Loose jeans/Boots
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Dark blue baby-T/Gray sweats/One boot
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Quotable Gekko

User Image
You know how people say that if you wish for something enough it will come true?

Victoria's blue eyes instantly flicked up to the familiar voice. She wanted to begin crying again, though the relief hadn't been nearly what she'd felt when it had been Tobias. She didn't bother to wonder why. "E-e-eliz-a...b-beth..." Again, she desperately wanted to move her hand to touch her, as if to make sure she was real. "Where am I...? Is this a- n-nn-...!" she suddenly closed her eyes, tensing for a moment as something decided it was going to give a sharp pain. She slowly pulled her eyes open, her panting a little heavier as she tried to quickly recover from the pain. "Is this a nightmare or a dream...?" she asked, her voice barely managing a whisper.
Victoria had no smile to offer in return, not even a fake one. As it was she was fighting the nausea that came with blood loss. Not to mention she'd lost her ability to smile a long time ago. She'd have to find that, again...
"Where is Tobias...?"
She looked a bit pathetic in the pink silk pajamas she wore. Her face almost looked more pale against what should have been a complementing color. The pajamas, perhaps not the style, but certainly the color, did not seem something she would wear. The affect made her appear almost foreign to the outfit, as if it should be easily pulled off because of how much the person and the clothes did not go together.
But silk was silk and she couldn't give a flying hoot about what color the pajamas were.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Desperate. Horrified. Suffering. Slightly relived.: mood : who knows~
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Bright red burned left arm. Dislocated left shoulder. Tears in her skin from barbed wire threaded along tattoo. Half of tattoo peeled back. Various stab wounds, cuts, scraps, and bruises all over. : injuries : Suppressed.
Finally back at the mansion. Medical wing. : location : ...still...in War's head...?

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
This is who we are...

Tobias released the struggling boy from his grasp, and simply glared at him while he backed away to what seemed to be a safe distance. If only he knew. "He took her where she belongs. He hit me because he's an a**. Yes. I dealt with them so don't you dare try to cross me, unless you want to share their fate. For now, you're coming with me. Hope there's nothing you wanted to take with you, because we're not stopping," Tobias grinned, a little cruelly, and his fangs glinted at the edge of the smile. He was still in control of his anger, but only by a hair. His one crimson and one blue eye were cold and calculating, but a slight sense of madness was there, a spark behind the cool glare, the pain of having her taken away again after just getting her back was chipping away at his sanity ever so slightly.

They would probably still get home together and in one piece. Well. Tobias would be in one piece...

Jack groaned when Liz stepped on him, but made no movement to get up.
He did roll over and out of the middle of the hall way when Elli arrived though. "I have...the worst head ache...ever...Pumpkin..." Jack managed to gasp out. His head was spinning, getting all the way up to Finland from Australia then to Britain had really taken a toll on the poor fellow. He made good use of the wall he was now next to and struggled to his feet, his vision turned dark around the edges as he stood but he managed to stay upright. He hadn't even realized how much of Victoria's blood had gotten on his own clothes, but a shower wasn't the first thing on his mind anyway. With a zombie like shuffle and exhaustion in his pitch black eyes he headed toward the kitchen.

"I need...potatoes..."

Archer put a hand on Mike's arm, "No that's fine! I mean, we can go there, it is...cool..." She rolled the word around on her tongue, she really did want to update her rather archaic vernacular, but it was still felt too awkward, especially after so many years of being so formal. "Lets just go to the Burger Joint, it's fine," she assured him, then quickly removed her hand and folded them in her lap. She hadn't even realized she had touched him, and started blushing again after the uneventful drive had given her a chance to cool off.

Lukas almost fell over when he smelled that delicious blood again. He had to cling to the counter to prevent himself from running off as fast as Liz had. He had no idea why that human tasted so good, or why she was bleeding, other than the fact that she was always getting hurt and that irritating guy who was always too cheerful was always fixing her. His mind flashed back to a moment they had shared...sharing stories of their past...he had come in through the window...was everything really that simple back then? how long ago had that been...? He tried his best to focus on the memories instead of the intoxicating smell that was filling every corner of the house.

Penny's hair swished as Liz tore past heading to the infirmary, and she simple stood there as Elli left as well. She ran a hand through her blood red hair and thought for a moment, So...from this smell, and what they've told me about their missing friend, then she must be back, so Jack and Tobias should be as well! She grinned, something about having lots of people in the mansion made her feel good, it also meant she had more people to take care of, and that's what made her happiest. The grin faded as she noticed the newborn about to break the counter with his grip. She stepped back up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, he flinched, but didn't move.

Lukas had bitten his own lip so hard it was bleeding down his chin at one corner, and his eyes stared wildly at...nothing. "Stop breathing, you know how to do that, right? It'll help get rid of the smell," Penny spoke softly, like an elementary school teacher. Well he was a newborn, right? "Relax your muscles, this is the best way to control bloodlust, if your body is relaxed, your nerves are less likely to act on their own. So relax...relax...start at your feet and go up until even your jaw is slack...relax..." Even though she had no hypnotic powers, the newborn's trembling stilled under her gentle voice and slight back massage.

"I'm...working on it...okay?!?! And I don't...need any help!" Lukas shrugged the older vampire off and stalked to the other side of the kitchen, then had to stalk back looking more irritated and thunderous because he'd forgotten his blood mug. Penny worked hard not to laugh at him, it was crippling to a newborn's confidence, and this one had a long way to go.

Instead she softly said, "Most all of us were newborns once, don't forget that."

Alex

TICKED OFF! :Mood: AHHH!....AHHHHH!....AHHHHH!!!!!! :Mood: Worried about both of them...:Mood: Enjoying herself:Mood: When do I get introduced? :Mood: Humbled. And Embarrassed about it. :Mood: ALSO TICKED OFF!
I don't even know... :Status: Single, at the moment... :Status: Single:Status:Single :Status: Single :Status: Single. Temporarily. :Status: Married. Unlike the rest of these slobs.
Get her back and kill them Goal: ON A DATE?!?! Goal: Get everyone home safelyGoal:Work hard for the Future Goal: Be introduced. Goal: Find a way back into her heart. Goal: Get away again...
King of Pain Smile Watercolour:Theme:Still Alive Paper Moon The Crow and the Butterfly
Victoria Warcraft :Crush: Mike :Crush: I don't really have time to think about that at the moment... :Crush:Mm. No one. :Crush: N/A :Crush: Not Sure. :Crush: Vincent!~ <3

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liz was at a loss as to how she could help the poor girl. She definitely was no doctor, not like Tobias at least, and it was as if just one touch would break her. At her words, Liz raised an eyebrow, though her smile showed she was quite amused by them, ”Nightmare, eh? Not sure how I should take that, though with your condition, I guess I’ll see it as a compliment. To answer your question, though, this is neither, just plain old reality…And I don’t know where Tobias is. I though he would’ve come back with you guys…” She leaned back against the chair and crossed a leg over the other, playing with her thumb ring a little. Looking over War more closely, her sealed eye could see that her body temperature was quite low, probably from the blood loss, and wondered how uncomfortable that was. It wasn’t like Liz had never been cold before, but she had also never been that cold.

With some thought, Liz held her arm in front of her and whispered, ”Asperi.” A very light breeze seemed to blow through the room and a thin flame snaked around and along her arm before it all gathered to form into a phoenix perched on her wrist. It was almost two feet tall with a tail easily twice as long, the entire creature a gradient of red, orange, and gold. The moment she appeared, the place seemed to warm up to the comfortable feel similar to sitting around a campfire. Asperi appeared to stretch a little and narrowed her eyes at Liz. ”You did not just summon me to be a space heater.” The vampire grinned, ”Why yes, yes I did.”

”Pumpkin…? D-do you want some? I could go buy s-“ Elli took a few awkward steps back when Jack stood and though she wanted to help him, she was pretty sure she would’ve been dead weight from letting go of a crutch just to do so. ”Potatoes…Oh! Potatoes! Archer told you would need some…Uhm…” She followed him back into the kitchen and looked through some of the bags until she found the vegetables. ”H-how would you like them…?”

Mike stopped the car when Archer told him burgers were okay, probably a really bad idea, since he was currently perpendicular with the curb and was pretty much a blockade for the tiny lane. Looking over at her and the newly acquired blush, he smiled and turned to park in the spot by them. ”Alright, if you’re sure.” He turned off the car and stepped out, running to the other side to open her door, though that plan failed when he slipped on ice. Mike couldn’t help but laugh at how stupid he must’ve looked and pushed himself up, spinning on his butt a little to sit on the curb while he clapped the salt off his hands.

User Image

married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Wonder what's it like to be a dad..." : quote : "I'm done." : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "School is rather boring." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tomato Sauce : operation : Tomato Sauce : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Have a decent day : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Get shopping done : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Round and Round : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

Quotable Gekko

User Image

Victoria's lip quivered as if she would fall to tears again. Tobias was gone. This most definitely eliminated the dream possibility, however...
Liz had claimed this was reality... Liz had made this claim just before summoning a fiery mythical creature off her arm to serve as a space heater. Could you trust the information given to you by the characters in your unconscious?
Then again, this woman was a vampire. Victoria promptly gave up trying to figure things out, for the moment.
The blonde clenched her jaw and closed her eyes as the heat hit her cold body with such an impact that it almost burned. After a moment she was finally able to relax her jaw and slowly crack her eyes back open. It was harder to open her right eye. There was a long dark bruise that ran along that side of her face as if it was more than a fist that had dealt the damage. This didn't matter much, anyway- most of this was covered by the puff of the pillow beneath her that gently shaped itself to the form of her head. "When will he be back...? I need him back...I won't be safe without him..." In the rhythm and tone of her voice, there was a subtle hint of hysteria. The human was hardly processing things well enough to properly understand them, including her own thoughts.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Extensive bandages. Silk pink pajama pants and button up pajama shirt.: clothes : See picture.
Bright red burned left arm. Dislocated left shoulder. Tears in her skin from barbed wire threaded along tattoo. Half of tattoo peeled back. Long dark bruise along the right side of her face. Various stab wounds, cuts, scraps, and bruises all over. : injuries : Suppressed.
Finally back at the mansion. Medical wing. : location : ...still...in War's head...?

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Liz lifted her arm a little to direct Asperi towards the bed. The phoenix flapped its wings silently and went to perch on the railing that made up part of the head of the bed. "Liz, I can set the entire mansion alight and make it rain fire and yet you summon me because the room's cold?" "Oh Asperi," A cute little swallow pulled itself out of Liz's wrist without her realizing and hopped a few steps on the soft mattress by War's hand, fluttering its wings a little, "Don't you see someone's injured? There's no need to argue like that here. You okay, sweetie?"

Liz's eyebrows knitted a bit as she looked down at her now tattoo-free wrist, wondering how Laeta, the swallow, got out without the vampire willing it. Well, she was lucky she could even keep them in tattoo form. Halvden was getting pretty weak by the time Jack and Tobias had left to find War so Liz had no choice but to practice and learn from the dragon to keep her powers under control without Vincent's help. "Sorry War, they kind of...talk a lot. This one's Laeta and Miss Pissy is Asperi." The phoenix tsked at her nickname, "If you stopped summoning me as a replacement for appliances, we wouldn't have this problem."

User Image

Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Quotable Gekko

User Image

Victoria stared at the thing as it talked. The flaming mythical bird thing was talking....And then...Another bird thing was talking...She stared at the swallow, blinking slowly, her bleak, hardly-open eyes never left the creature as she spoke. "You said I was awake..."
Her eyes slid slowly up to Liz and then back down to the birds she motioned to."Is that one always so grouchy...?"

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
Bright red burned left arm. Dislocated left shoulder. Tears in her skin from barbed wire threaded along tattoo. Half of tattoo peeled back. Long dark bruise along the right side of her face. Various stab wounds, cuts, scraps, and bruises all over. : injuries : Suppressed.

Fashionable Raider

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"You are awake, though I guess seeing talking creatures doesn't help, huh?" Liz grinned and called out Halvden, letting the dragon form from a swirling stream of black smoke. The tiny lizard hovered in the air for a few seconds before landing next to the swallow, smaller than the bird. "Miss Victoria, good evening." "Oh great, Mr. High Class is here." "Asperi, don't be rude. Hi Halvden." "You want to take this outside?" "What makes you think you can beat me in that crap form of your's?" "Don't worry, I can easily defeat you like this." "You guys, please!" Liz sighed and raised her hand, twisting her wrist and closing it into a fist, similar to a conductor, and the two fire creatures instantly shut up. Well, more like they're mouths cemented together. Asperi jerked her head towards the little bird on the bed in irritation but Liz just smirked. "Hey, she didn't start arguing, now stay there and be good." Asperi just settled down as if saying "Hmph!"

Laeta sighed and hopped a little closer to War before sitting down. "Asperi gets a little grumpy when we just wake up, and by we I mean Liz. Don't mind her really." Halvden slithered up next to Laeta since he didn't actually have any legs and flying took much effort to just move a few inches. He bowed his head down in greeting once more to War since he was so rudely interrupted before. Liz watched on, reluctantly letting her mind associate those movements with Vincent. She didn't want to think about him, but it was a little hard not to since she still...well...maybe she didn't anymore, who knows. She would admit one thing though; she wanted to talk to him, get everything out on the table.

|| Time updates 6:45 PM ||

User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 32 - Thurs. 1/16/09 - 6:45 PM ]

Halvden <> Laeta <> Asperi

Quotable Gekko

User Image

"No...No, it doesn't..." she mumbled quietly as her dull eyes carefully watched the tiny lizard-like dragon appear and greet her.
"I remember you...but you didn't talk........" her eyes rolled up to the vampire after a pregnant pause, "I feel weird talking to little animals that talk back, even in dreams...." She looked back down at the three creatures.
"But Halvden has a good voice and-...the L one is nice...but the space heater's kind of a bi-" she was cut off with a sharp pain from a muscle twitch. She grit her teeth and squeezed her eyelids closed. "When is...When is Tobias getting back? I need him to reset my shoulder..." she spoke in a breathy, strained voice. Her right hand twitched to move up to cradle the shoulder, but she gasped and immediately stopped, hot tears beginning to roll down her cheeks from the pain of separation of limb and love.
"Can't someone find him? Can't we bring him home...?"

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro

User ImageUser Image

Solta wanted to argue. He really, really wanted to argue. It wasn’t his fault he had been dragged into this mess… well, not entirely his fault. There was that whole danger-and-shady-business thing he had set up, but… he hadn’t expected it to turn out like this.

And when the boy smiled, he was glad he hadn’t said anything more. Solta’s eyes darted from his mismatched eyes, the bloodstained mismatched arms, and what appeared to be fangs. Fangs. There was no way.

His eyes widened a bit as he realized what exactly that must mean.
Vampires.

He bit his lip, remembering what had happened earlier. That at least explained why they had wanted to drink that girl's blood... were they vampires too? Wait, then he had tasted it... did that make him a vampire now? Was that why he felt so strange? Solta blinked furiously as he tried to process all of this.

He decided it would be a good idea to go along, for now. At least he wasn’t dead yet… that was a good sign. Maybe. At least he wouldn’t pass out again; they never happened twice in a day. He nodded mutely and took a step forward, hesitantly, trying to show that he wasn’t worth ripping apart and eating.

But what exactly was he getting himself into this time…?

☆Solta☆
: mood : on crack and freaked out
: clothes : formerly white t-shirt, slightly ripped blue jeans, black boots
: location : Australia
: quote : "It's not a dingo...?"
: goal : Continue being alive...and get money.

User Image
User Image

Miranda looked up slightly. “Really? But the bars, they are terrible over there,” she said sadly, oblivious to any effects her words were having. It just felt nice to talk, for once.
“And standing still… sometimes it can be a good thing, no?” She smiled lightly and lifted up her empty glass, letting it dangle between two of her slender fingers. “May I have another?”

She usually didn’t care for this mojito drink, but tonight felt different, somehow. Maybe it was this bartender, he just seemed interesting to her. Interesting beyond a potential meal, even, although she generally made a point of not getting to know any of her victims. Or it could just be the fact that she was home.

Ah, home, in a city full of her people, with the gloomiest rain a gir- well, vampire could ask for. Miranda could feel her smile widen.

~Miranda~
: mood : content
: clothes : white dress with black bow, white umbrella, white ballet slippers
: location : Jeff's bar
: quote : "I'll need my umbrella."
: goal : Drink! Drink!

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
This is who we are...

Tobias shuddered slightly before turning away from the pathetic human boy before him. The young vampire gestured to follow, and assumed the human would if he knew what was good for him, then started off again, out of the building and back toward their previous base, they would plot a course home from there.

As they walked Tobi noticed the smell of Victoria's blood on him. But that doesn't mean he was a willing participant, you know how sick and twisted those...things...were... some rational part of his mind reasoned, but he didn't want to listen, he wanted to be angry, at the people he'd killed, at Jack, at...this punk...Tobi stopped walking abruptly.

"What's your name anyway, human? I'm T- ahem. You may call me Master Harper," Tobi's natural curiosity and friendliness almost overcame him, but that side of him was squished again under the cold rage he was clinging to. If he had ever been bipolar before it was far more evident now, almost as though two sides really were fighting within those mismatched eyes.

Jack managed to get to the kitchen, but partly because he didn't want the little miss half vampire Pumpkin to see him collapse again. They had both been recovering, along with Tobias, in the weeks before their adventure to save Victoria, so he knew that much about her. He sat down heavily at the kitchen island and let his head rest on the cool counter.

"Pumpkin I would eat them raw...but as I don't think I'm that far gone, how about rolled in oil and baked? I think I'll last..." Jack muttered, hopefully loud enough, even his own voice ringing in his head. He was vaguely aware of other vampires in the room, but he was confidant that he wouldn't be harmed currently. He hoped anyway, since he had no way of protecting himself at the moment. If he were to move to another dimension, he wasn't sure he'd be able to get back, and that terrified him despite his usual confidence.

Archer gasped, a tiny, quick inhale, rather cute all things considered, and got out of the car quickly. "Mike! Are you oh-kyaaaa!" Perhaps she had gotten out a little too quickly. She slipped on a patch of ice just like Mike, but instead of landing on her rear she flew forward toward the curb he had sat on. Her arms, flung out to brace herself, ended up wrapped around his waist, and her head rested on his chest. She took a long slow breath, partly to steady her nerves and partly because Mike smelled pretty good. Must be the cologne. Then she pushed herself back off, and slid on the ice again so that she was forced to push her skirt back down before any more leg was shown, her jacket was dirty with street gunk and salt, but other than that she had avoided any bruises or cuts.

"I-i-i'm so sorry! I didn't mean to to to..." Holly gulped, her throat felt tight and her eyes stung, she was so near to tears over almost nothing, but she hardly knew what it meant to cry, so it only confused her more...

Lukas just scowled back over his shoulder at the older vampire and drank some more of the blood out of his ceramic mug. He jumped a little when that girl, Elli, and some orange head guy walked in. That was a new face, and he didn't smell like a vampire. Lukas felt his whole body tense up again, like his nervous system wanted to twitch into action. But now he had more blood in his system, it didn't really matter. He stopped breathing and drank the rest of the mug, unconsciously apply that relaxing thing Penny had told him to do.

Penny turned as Elli and Jack came in, "Ah! Jack! You're back!" She stopped to listen a moment, something she had always been good at, seemed like they were baking potatoes. "I'll preheat the oven, is Tobias back? Does he need anything? And Victoria? Is she hungry?" The service habits still hadn't been broken completely, and she continued to ask questions as to how she could take care of everyone as she set about preparations, getting the oven started, pulling out a shallow dish, a baking sheet and the oil for the potatoes.

Alex woke slowly, she was in a familiar pastel pink room. She'd been there before. It was her room. Back home. Home...

That b*****d! she thought, but she realized she couldn't move, her father must have commanded her to be still and silent, even once she woke. She was laid out uncomfortably flat on her back on the bed with her arms folded over her distended belly. She was in a sheer night gown again, with lacy undergarments covering anything unseemly. Her mother had always had a fetish for those things, that's where Alex had picked up her own fondness for them, but at the moment there was nothing she cared about but getting back to her real home, where her Vincent was, where she didn't have controlling, obsessive, uncaring parents manipulating her for their own ends.

But no matter how she struggled mentally her body refused to move. Her father was a powerful pureblood. Tears streamed silently down her cheeks and into the sheets beneath her her head, she was afraid again. It had been a very long time since she had felt fear, but she felt it now, in the pit of her stomach, fear for herself, and for Vincent, and for her child...

The door opened, there were two people silhouetted there, her father and a servant of some sort. "Alexandra Blackwell, do you understand what you have done?"

"I am Alexandra Devereaux! I married the man of my dreams, and am going to have a child by him and live forever. With. Out. You."

"You slaughtered a houseful of people under your direction, trust and care. This reflects very poorly on you. More importantly it reflects poorly on our household. We cannot have a repeat of this, as I am sure you understand. But that means you and your crime must be removed from the household history."

Alex didn't respond. She took faster and faster breaths. She knew what her father intended. Her parents were immortal, they could have another child. They already had as far as she knew, but her siblings were far older and she had never met them, perhaps they had made the same mistake she had...who knew. Alex's skin slowly covered in the steely scales that her power allowed her to form, though they did not cover her pregnant belly, her nails extended into diamond tough black claws, and her eyes shifted to red, with cat like pupils.

"You can't do this. You can't do this. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!" she screamed in pain, her panic had sent her into labor pains, her water broke, soaking the bed. Her father turned away, Alex was free to move again but she was nearly in a panic. Her father and the servant left, the young turned vampire asking softly, "What should we...do?"

"Send for the women servants. The child has done no harm. Perhaps we will let it live."

TICKED OFF! :Mood: AHHH!....AHHHHH!....AHHHHH!!! :Mood: Exhausted:Mood: Enjoying herself:Mood: When do I get introduced? :Mood: Frustrated. :Mood: Afraid.
I don't even know... :Status: Single, at the moment... :Status: Single:Status:Single :Status: Single :Status: Single. Temporarily. :Status: Married. Unlike the rest of these slobs.
Get home to her. Goal: ON A DATE?!?! Goal: Eat. Potatoes.Goal:Work hard for the Future Goal: Be introduced. Goal: Find a way back into her heart. Goal: Get away again...
King of Pain Smile Watercolour:Theme:Still Alive Paper Moon The Crow and the Butterfly Witchcraft

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces