Tobias 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
Tobias Harper 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
Jeff? 0.024390243902439 2.4% [ 1 ]
Tobias x Jeff yaoi xD 0.19512195121951 19.5% [ 8 ]
All of the above ;D 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Quotable Gekko

Alastair! Stop flirting! Only 99 and Q are going to see this!
I know... ^_~

I'm supposed to post~ But I want to just establish this thread first~ :3 Is anyone else coming (Pawgnie/Moko/Um...Dori?), or just us?

Quotable Gekko

Post formats so we{I} don't have to look for them all the time <3

User Image
User Image

Victoria... Star Star Star Star

Speech

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Alastair...
Speech
User Image

Alastair Blake Dereveaux
mood : Playful.
quote : "Hello ladies ^_~"
operation : Surprise!!!
goal : To have fun~
theme : X3 - n_n - ^_~
crush : Why, you, of course, sugar ^_~

Quotable Gekko

Quotable Gekko

Quillissss

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias continued to stare into space for a moment before the voices became more clear, more demanding. What are you do DOING?! You don't need thatof course not soooooso so take it OFF!!! Tobias smiled and kissed Victoria n the cheek, her skin felt warm, ht and inviting. He couldn't stand to not have more contact with it against his cold cold body, always so cold..."What do you mean? We have all the time in the world...we're immoral...imm ...uhm..." Tobias stopped to think of the word he wanted, but it wouldn't come, so he just smiled that innocent grin of his, and peeled off his shirt. With one arm he hugged Victoria to him and the other spread out pointing at the world in front of the two of them. "We have all the time, and all the world is ooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrsssssssuh..." Even he was a bit stunned, for his arm appearred to leave a rainbow trail that sprouted flowers where it touched the floor, this was some world indeed, he snuggled closer to Victoria and reveled in it for a moment, he murmured, "You feel so gooooooood..." and didn't notice how flushed his face was, with the heat from Victoria, he felt almost human.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

As resumed his forward movement the room changed subtly, things seemed to fade to black and white, and the gathered people froze with their expressions of ranged disgust and confusion. Jack had begun to run forward, and was trapped in place, Holly stood like a pale gray statue, the image of white marble garden angels came to mind should one look at her. Korbin and Xavier were the only ones not bleached of color and frozen in place, because Master Archer was the one exuding the power, and he liked to deal with certain...problems that arose.

"You intend to stop me? With that trinket in your hands? Do you have any idea what this marriage means, little boy? Do you?" Cool and calm as ever his voice barely changed just like his facial expression, the only thing that happened was that he folded his hands behind his back and raised an eyebrow, a similar motion to Holly when she was confused, but his air exuded someone who was looking down condescendingly, the epitome of not confused, and not in the least bit frightened. He held out his hand in a relaxed fashion, gesturing to the congregation, and the two standing up on the altar, "Do you have any idea, any at all, of what is truly occuring here?"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Inside the bar that Ava had entered there were several people, some at the bar itself others at tables and booths. One booth quite obviously contained a handful of vampires, simply because no humans could possibly consume so much alcohol and still be talking as straight as they were. One seemed particularly distressed, as the most glasses were stacked around her head which was resting on the table. The other three were trying to cheer her up, or at least discover the nature of her problem. The three looked up and over their shoulders when she entered, then went quickly back to their companion, but now in hushed tones.

((How bout that, even something for Ava to do!~ -feels satisfied-))

Tobias Perry Harper || Holly Kismet Archer || Jack Crevan Archer || Alexandra Blackwell Devereaux
Serious : mood : Nonexistent : mood : Becoming Agitated : mood : Suspicious
single : status : Currently Trying to Get Married : status : single : status : married
"I'll protect her now and forever." : quote : "What can I do with the power within me?" : quote : "Pumpkin? Pumpkin? What? Pumpkin? Pumpkin what?" : quote : "I will have what I want."
--- : operation : Holly and Ivy : operation : Amok Time : operation : Tomato Sauce
Guard Miss Victoria : goal : Don't get married : goal : Get out of there ASAP : goal : Don't let Vincent know...
Innocent Sorrow : theme : Missing Person : theme : Wine Red : theme : Filth in the Beauty
Victoria Warcraft : crush : Figuring it Out : crush : --- : crush : Vincent James Devereaux
None : accent : British : accent : British (Borderline Australian at times) : accent : British
--- : phone : iPhone : phone : Black Sanyo Katana : phone : ---
--- : room : --- : room : --- : room : Shared

: clothes :
Black dress pants
White Dress/White Flat Shoes
Full Black Tuxedo/Black Dress Shoes/Purple Tie
White Winter Dress/Deer Skin Fashion Jacket/Matching Boots

Korbin Archer
Clarice Archer
Paige Archer

Quotable Gekko

Azngirl99
User Image
R e n e e - N i c h o l s

"When I see your smile, and I know it's not for me, that's when I'll miss you."

User ImageUser Image
Vincent let out a sigh as he listened to Ava's clearly irritated tone. He had had just about enough of annoyed women in his life and yet he kept them close. Something was clearly wrong with him. He pushed it to the back of his mind like all the other wrong things he's done and followed the vampiress into the bar. It was quite clean for a bar; no vomit on the floor, the strange, thick fog lingering in the air, or even a damp, unconscious body in the corner. In fact, he could even call it quite classy. That aside, Vincent scanned through the crowd and instantly picked out the girl, the faint scent of blood making it even easier. He walked over with his hands behind his back. "Good evening, would you mind stepping out with me for a little talk?"

Liz had cleaned up and headed down to the kitchen in a black t-shirt and loose jeans with her usual boots. She had decided to start wearing her black rimmed, orange lensed sunglasses again rather than looking like a pirate with an eye patch; she definitely looked better this way. Entering the kitchen with an unlit cigarette in her mouth, she went directly to the fridge, pulling out a carton of eggs to start on breakfast. She went to a cupboard to grab a large bowl for the eggs and took note of Symorin in the room. "Morning." Well, vampire morning, really.

|| Wow...posting is weird XD But I'm getting back into it! ||

"A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words."

J a m e s - D e v e r e a u x
User Image

[ Current RP Time : Night 13 - Mon. 12/28/08 - 5:00 PM ]

V I N || L I Z || M Y K || E L L || J E F
Stressed : mood : Content : mood : Unsure : mood : Content but embarrassed : mood : Irritated
married : status : single : status : single : status : single : status : Very available
"Today has been fantastic..." : quote : "Video games, anyone?" : quote : "How many customers today..." : quote : "Vampires aren't monsters." : quote : "No more drunk women."
Tea / Tomato Sauce : operation : Tea : operation : --- : operation : Silence : operation : ---
Work things out : goal : Stop thinking about the jerk : goal : Get some tattoos done, yeah! : goal : Sleep it off : goal : Find a date for the night
Hanging by a Moment : theme : Only One : theme : Here Comes The Sun : theme : Bubbly : theme : Seven Days
Elizabeth Renee Nichols : crush : Vincent James Devereaux : crush : none : crush : none : crush : none
Nothing : Vehicle : Suzuki V-Strom DL1000-Helmet : Vehicle : Mustang : Vehicle : Ford E-series Wagon : Vehicle : Chevy Pick-up
Victorian : accent : British : accent : British : accent : Irish : accent : British
N/A : phone : Nokia 6020 : phone : LG Venus : phone : Motorola Razr : phone : Blackberry Curve
Shared : room : Black and White : room : Upstairs Loft : room : Dorm : room : Man Cave

: clothes :
Dark blue zip-up hoodie/White graphic baby-T/Black cargo pants/Boots
White T/Destroyed jeans/Barefoot
Black wife beater/Baggy Jeans/Old Nike sneakers
Black jacket/White button up shirt/Black pants/Dress shoes
Black button shirt/Silver Rolex/Slightly ripped jeans/Black biker boots

"Smile when it hurts most."
"I'm the original take-orders girl."
"Tattoos aren't so bad. They just hurt a lot and last forever."
“You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the a**.”

Click the pictures or quotes for full/alternate versions.

Quotable Gekko

Quotable Gekko

Just in case...

Quotable Gekko

We need other spaces for stuff...

Quotable Gekko

So we have them...

Quotable Gekko

If we ever use them...

Quotable Gekko

If not, they'll just look pretty <3 =D

Quotable Gekko

Quillissss

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tobias closed his eyes again and scratched his head before resting his head down on his arm. "Well, I remember...mmm...well we kissed..." Tobias kept his voice down and his eyes closed, but that didn't stop the awkward smile and blush that crept onto his face. He had really, really, liked the kissing part...He focused harder. The two had slipped off to sleep for a little while, on the floor...then what...

Tobias awoke when Victoria moved, "You shouldn't move around, are you feeling any better?" no response...Is she still...? Tobias sat up and moved to where she was kneeling on the floor and gently touched her arm, "What are you doing...?" He was half asleep and his mouth was half open in a small yawn...

Kuriko_Okita
User Image
User Image

Victoria slowly turned her head over her shoulder to look at Tobias, his soft voice was musical...and...entrancing... His touch only added to the effect and she very slowly brought her hand down from her lips, where she'd just crunched up and eaten one candy and had just placed a second. The candy sat on her tongue as she stared into his colorful eyes. They seemed to be molten pools of colorful light, drawing her further and further in. The stars whispered to her again in sing-song. "Let him sing with us~ mold your lips to his~ Show him-Show him! what the candy tastes liiike~ You should eat away at his lips~ They're so soft! It's the source of that voice~ The voice! Yes that one!" Victoria could not deny what the stars had whispered. His lips were soft, how could they not be? They looked so delicate...
As she listened to the stars her eyes fell to his lips and slowly she turned, leaning closer and closer to them.
They were most definitely the source of that voice, so soft and...
"The candy! Yes, the candy! KISS! HIM!"
"So soft..." she whispered as she closed the distance between them.
Victoria reached a hand out and set it on his shoulder as she connected her lips to his and pressed the candy through and into his mouth while she kissed him.
They're right... "Of course we are!" His lips...they're so soft...

Quillissss

Tobias was caught off guard by the kiss, time seemed to slow down, he felt himself swallow what he knew to be hallucinogenic drugs, and he froze. At first Tobias didn't respond to the kiss at all, but it didn't take long for the drug to take effect, and the world seemed to explode with color, so much color he thought his eyes would explode, so he shut them and kissed Victoria back, passionately. As he kised her he grinned foolishly, even behind his lids he could see starbursts of color like fireworks, and when he finally broke off the kiss for the human to breathe his eyes opened wide and he looked up at the stars glowing magnificently from where the ceiling used to be. "Victoria..." his voice was soft and in awe as he spoke, "They are...they ARE talking..." He whispered, then grew silent as he tried to hear them, he scooched closer to her on the floor and rested his hand on her thigh, just staring back and forth at the ceiling.

Kuriko_Okita

Victoria melted into the kiss, butterflies coming to life in her stomach- millions of them! She could feel their wings flutter against her insides as she kissed his grinning lips, hers pulling up in a similar grin to match. She reached her hands up to cup his face, holding it against hers for as much longer as she could manage before he broke the kiss off. She was left panting and fluttery as if she were bathing in butterflies. She looked up at the ceiling as he spoke, her fingers lightly tracing over his hand as it rested on her thigh. She wondered if the stars were telling him the same thing they were telling her. They almost seemed…upset that they’d stopped kissing…"What are you doing? You must You must!!! breathe him in! Touch him! You. Can. Not. Live. Without. Him!” Victoria turned her head to look at the vampire, one of her hands slipping to the bottom of his shirt and running up under it to get to the smooth cool skin that belonged to him.
"There! Yes! Keep going! Yes!!! You don't have time- to wait any longer!!!"
"You smell good..." she spoke softly as she moved her head against his chest, planting a kiss through the fabric as her hand continued to move it up higher and higher, exposing more and more of his skin. Her hand and arm ran over the smooth cool skin, her touch warm and almost feverish from the rate her heart was going. She brought her lips to his neck and kissed along his skin toward his mouth, whispering against his body. "We don't have much time..."

Quillissss

Tobias continued to stare into space for a moment before the voices became more clear, more demanding. What are you do DOING?! You don't need thatof course not soooooso so take it OFF!!! Tobias smiled and kissed Victoria n the cheek, her skin felt warm, ht and inviting. He couldn't stand to not have more contact with it against his cold cold body, always so cold..."What do you mean? We have all the time in the world...we're immoral...imm ...uhm..." Tobias stopped to think of the word he wanted, but it wouldn't come, so he just smiled that innocent grin of his, and peeled off his shirt. With one arm he hugged Victoria to him and the other spread out pointing at the world in front of the two of them. "We have all the time, and all the world is ooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrsssssssuh..." Even he was a bit stunned, for his arm appearred to leave a rainbow trail that sprouted flowers where it touched the floor, this was some world indeed, he snuggled closer to Victoria and reveled in it for a moment, he murmured, "You feel so gooooooood..." and didn't notice how flushed his face was, with the heat from Victoria, he felt almost human.

Kuriko_Okita
"See, see?! He certainly has the right idea~ He knows what he's doing! You should do it, too! Take it off, baby. Take it alllll off~ His body can cool you down!!!” Victoria listened to the voices between listening to Tobias. The touch of his lips against her cheek made her heart flutter in her chest and it pushed the colors around her to explosions, raining down glistening drops of rainbow blood."I-...I want to feel...Help me get mine~" she spoke as she reached her hands down to the bottom of her shirt.
"Yes~ Perfect!!! Let him touch you! You need his touch~ His touch is like breathing~! Breathe!!! Let him hold you!"
Victoria again couldn't deny the wisdom of the stars. He felt so good...and each little touch seemed to give her life, stirring her inside while also calming her. It was much like the first breath of fresh oxygen after nearly drowning.

Quillissss

Tobias smiled a lopsided grin, with one eye half closed he looked ... well ... high. He scooched around to Victoria's back and assisted as best as he could in getting off Victoria's shirt, even in the state he was in his hands were gentle. The young vampire stopped with the shirt just over her head because he noticed the bandages from her tattoo. "You got a boo boo..." he whispered with concern and proceeded to "kiss it better" before pulling the shirt over Victoria's head, "Better now?" he whispered in her ear before lightly draping himself over her shoulder, his surprisingly muscular and cool chest pressing into her back. The room before him was now a field full of multicolored flowers and even more colorful pandas. The herd of them seemed to be dozing peacefully and it made him yawn, "Look at all the sleeeeeeeepy paaaaaandaaaaaaas...see 'em? Victoria? Hnnn?"

Quotable Gekko

User Image
User Image

Victoria shivered when she felt Tobias kissed the bandage, feeling his lips press through it. Her heart beat wildly within her chest, her body warming quickly as she whispered. "Yes..." When the vampire's chest pressed against her back she bit her lip, listening to the stars scold her for not acting right away. Who cared about the pandas when she could kiss him? When she could feel his body against hers, when she could-...
Victoria abruptly turned around and kissed the vampire, moving to straddle his lap as she slipped her fingers into his rainbow locks.
"The pandas can wait..." the blonde whispered against his lips lustfully.

User Image

User Image

War|| Agro
...OWwwwwwwwwwwwww.... : mood : who knows~
Black long sleeved v-neck. Black zip up with tan fuzzy lining. Lacy black bra. Gray skinny jeans. Black low-top converse.: clothes : See picture.
single : status : in War's head???
Her bedroom floor with Tobias : location : ...still...in War's head...?
"Too stubborn to die! (...I want to be strong...)": quote : "Victoria is always 'My Pet'."
Love and War. Lineage. : operation : Love and War?
Don't become a Vampire : goal : Become even MORE mysterious
Esukapism - This is War - Simple and Clean : theme : Long - Short
Do I really have time to think of such things? : crush : Is that even allowed?

Tipsy Gekko

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-Reserved for teh pawnige-

OH HAI GAIS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash