Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
        [] в ε и נ α м ι и [] я у ∂ ε я [] я σ y c ε []

[в ε и] ✗ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [в ε и נ ι] ✗ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [в ε и и y] ✗
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxhere I go so [d i s h o n e s t l y ]
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxleave a [n o t e], for you my [o n l y] one
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand I know you can [s e e] right [t h r o u g h] me
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso [l e t] me go and you will find [s o m e o n e]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[ Jae wasn't hungry... Benji didn't have the greatest social skills, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew when something was bothering someone. Right now, he was very bothered. He wasn't what to do about it, but he knew that they wouldn't be able to go shopping now. It was too late in the day, and they should probably just go home. It wasn't exactly how Benjamin had planned the day, but oh well. The clothing stores weren't going to go anywhere. They could go tomorrow, hopefully when Jae was in a better mood. The poor thing was probably depressed. The model couldn't blame him. "Alright. We'll just go home." He didn't say another word for the rest of the trip.

When they got home, after Benji had stopped his giant dog from licking his face off and pushed him outside, he vanished into the kitchen to make a light meal. Just enough to feed Benji, with enough left over for Jae to have a little whenever he did get hungry. For some reason, the model felt really bad. As if the poor thing's dark mood was his own fault, though he had no idea what he could have done to upset him. Other than telling Courtney the truth. But Courtney was his girlfriend! They had been dating for a long time and, well, Benji loved her. No one really understood why, but he did. He had to tell her, right? Well, if Jae was upset over that, then he would just have to deal with it.

Jae had gone to bed much earlier than the model, but Benji woke up first when Fenrir began to whine at him. With a yawn, he dragged himself out of bed and shuffled to let his mutt outside. Since he was up and moving, there was no sense in going back to sleep. Instead, Benji made himself a quick, but healthy breakfast, and flopped down on the couch. He figured that his new roomie would wake up on his own. After Jae ate, they'd go shopping for him. After that, they'd tackle cleaning up the spare room of all Benji's useless crap so that the teenager could have his own place to crash at night where Fenrir wouldn't bug him. Poor Jae. Benjamin had completely forgotten just how protective and possessive his dog was. Though...part of that could be because Jae looked so much like a girl, and Fenrir didn't like women at all. He went absolutely nuts everytime Courtney visited.

Around eleven, the blonde called Benji's cell phone, and he spent the next half hour listening to her whine about her secretary job with incredible patience for someone who had antsy waiting for coffee to heat up in the microwave. Once the call was over, he hurriedly changed into decent clothes and fixed his hair. "Courtney's coming over for a while." he informed Jae as he pushed an unhappy Fenrir outside where he wouldn't be able to go nuts all over his girlfriend.]

««««««««««««««««

[s c я ε α m] my [l υ n g s] συt αnd [t я y] tσ gεt tσ [y σ υ]

User Image

נαε sнιℓσн ωεℓ∂σи xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And the я ε c σ я ∂ won't stop s к ι ρ ρ ι и g
                                                And the ℓ ι ε s just won't stop s ℓ ι ρ ρ ι и g
                                                And besides my reputation's on the line

We can ƒ α к ε it for the α ι я ω α v ε s
                                                Force our s м ι ℓ ε s, baby, h α ℓ ƒxx ∂ ε α ∂
                                                From comparing myself to everyone else around me

Jae barely did anything for the rest of the night. He stared out the window in the car, and as soon as they got home, he took a shower, and crawled into bed. He was tired, and maybe some sleep would help him figure out what was bothering him so much. Was he jealous of Courtney, or Benji for having someone like that? He doubted he would ever get a girlfriend or someone like that now. He never had a girlfriend before, no girl was ever interested in him before. He always wore raggedy clothing, always so quiet, so weak. What kind of girl wanted that? Plus, Jae wasn't even sure what he was interested in. He was a bit confused, boys or girls or neither. It didn't matter now, so why was he even thinking about it.

He pressed his face against the pillow, happy that Fenrir was downstairs with Benji. The small male didn't feel like sleeping in the corner of the room again because the dog kicked him out of the bed. That was more degrading than being a slave, having the family dog kick you out of bed. Sighing softly, he soon let himself fall asleep. He woke up when Benji came to bed, but he didn't move an inch. He didn't want Benji questioning him now about what was wrong and why he went to bed so early. He fell asleep an hour later, listening to Benji's breathing.

It was pretty late when his eyes finally opened. Benji wasn't in bed anymore, and he didn't see Fenrir either. He sat up, running his hand through his hair. It felt messy, probably because he fell asleep on his wet hair. A few minutes later, he stood up, and headed down stairs. he stopped midway when he heard Benji on the phone. The second he heard Courtney's name, he turned around, and walked to the bathroom in the hallway, and tried to fix his hair so it wouldn't be so messy anymore. Soon after, when his hair was soft and fluffy, Jae walked back downstairs, only to hear Benji say that Courtney was coming over. What? Why? He pouted his lips, and nodded, before walking into the kitchen to get himself something to eat. He made himself a nutella sandwich, and then walked over to the older male. "...can I eat outside?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He'd rather go in the backyard and risk getting mauled by Fenrir than watch Benji and Courtney kiss and do couple stuff.

User Image

[в ε и] ✗ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [в ε и и y] ✗
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[ For a moment, the model stared at Jae with a completely blank expression before shrugging. "Alright." he said as he turned toward the sliding glass door, pulling it open as he used his leg to stop Fenrir from rushing inside. Benji hated hot weather. He lived in Washington for a reason. But since it wasn't hot, he didn't feel bad about leaving Fenrir outside. All he needed to do was hook the half Husky, half wolf mutt on the chain that wrapped around one of several trees to stop him from trying to get at Jae's lunch. "Watch your sandwich. He loves nutella. Crazy dog..." he muttered, shaking his head as he patted the animal's side, receiving a big lick in the face in return.

Benji lingered outside, enjoying the nice weather, until the door bell rang. Then he quickly got to his feet and went inside, shutting the glass door behind him. Fenrir immediately got up from his position in the grass and stretched his chain to the limits, sitting down just a few feet from where Jae was. Normally, the dog would be giving the teenager a glare from hell, but instead, Fenrir's blue doggy eyes were fixed on Jae's sandwich with a soft whine. He really, really wanted some of that nutella. At least until he heard yelling from the living room, and turned his furry head to watch his master and his girlfriend fight.

The first thing Benji saw when he pulled open the door was a box. Being a good four or five inches shorter than his girlfriend, he tended to have a very...convenient view. Seeing the box immediately sent one of his eyebrows up questioningly. "What's that for?" he asked as he stood back to let Courtney in. At least the box explained what she rang the doorbell instead of coming right in like she normally did.

"It's for you." the blonde said as she strolled into the living room, placing the box down on the coffee table.

Benji immediately went over to the box, ripping off the tape that sealed it and peering inside. He didn't get random gifts very often. He figured it was late birthday present. But instead of seeing some kind of present (Benji was kind of hoping for a new stereo) he was confronted with every little gift that he had given Courtney over the last three years. The model stared at it for a moment, before he turned to look at the young women with a pink fluffy teddy bear gripped in his hands. "You're breaking up with me. Why?"

"Two reasons, really. One, I've been cheating on you for a year and you have noticed. Two, you're short."

Benjamin immediately started screaming and yelling. For the better part of an hour, they argued and basically took turns insulting each other. Eventually, after Benji received a nice slap to the face, he kicked Courtney out, tossing the pink teddy after her and slamming the door shut. He stomped back to the living room, sitting down on the couch as he gently touched his bright red cheek. ]

««««««««««««««««

User Image

The younger male followed after him, holding his sandwich close to him as Benji pulled the dog to the tree and chained him up. Yup, outside was much better than inside. He sat on the ground, nibbling on his sandwich before Benji ran inside to get the door. He sighed, glancing over at Fenrir, who seemed engrossed with his sandwich. He sighed, stepping over to him, and sat a about two feet away from him so he wouldn't attack him or anything. "...You're hungry, right?" he asked, and heard the dog whine again. Pursing his lips, he ripped off a piece of his sandwich, and held it out for him to take. Thankfully, he didn't take off his hand in doing so. As Fenrir finished his sandwich, the fight started inside. They both looked up at the door, wincing when he heard the dog growl.

Jae glanced over to him curiously. "You don't like her either, don't you?" he asked, then looked back at the door. He watched the two, still being able to hear them even through the closed door. It made him sort of nervous to hear Benji so loud. Reminder to never get Benji mad. He wouldn't be able to stand up to him like Courtney had so far. He would probably break down and run away crying. He watched the door, not seeing Benji or Courtney anymore, and their yelling getting quieter. Flinching when the door slammed shut, he stayed put with Fenrir for a few minutes before he stood up. "I'll let you go, if you promise not to run me over..." he said, glancing down at the dog, who was sitting up with his head cocked to the side. Sighing softly, he took a step closer, and unhooked the chain, while Fenrir began running around again.

The dog followed him to the door, running inside as Jae opened it. He walked inside, and walked over to his Master slowly, his head down as he sat on the couch next to him. He didn't have no idea where Fenrir went, but, whatever. He wrapped his arms around the older male, pressing his face against his shoulder, and sighed. "I'm sorry...." he whispered. Jae was actually happy on the inside. He didn't show it, but he was glad that they were broken up.It was wrong, but, Courtney didn't even seem like the right type for Benji. It wouldn't stop Jae from trying to comfort him. "I..It'll be all right..."

User Image

[в ε и] ✗ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        [в ε и и y] ✗
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

[ Benji didn't look up when he heard the door slide open and watched Fenrir dash pass him, or when Jae sat down beside him. He was very deep in thought, trying to think of when things had started going wrong. A year? An entire year? Had Benji really been that oblivious? It explained so much, it honestly did, but it brought up a million other questions. The model had been so careful to be the best boyfriend he could possibly be. He was patient and caring and supportive. He was careful to make sure she was never neglected, and he even put his career on the line for her. Where in the hell did he go wrong? He didn't understand. The short male was confused and hurt. Emotionally and physically. And now...just like that...it was over.

He tensed slightly as he felt Jae's arms wrap around him, but didn't push him away. Benji was very close to tears. He was too tough for that. Crying wasn't his thing. The model hadn't cried since that time when he was sixteen and crushed his hand. That was a physical pain that he had every right to cry over. Everyone told him that Courtney was a b***h and not worth it, but he had fallen in love with her anyway. Just because he thought she was funny, and because Benjamin actually believed the woman didn't care about his height. Part of the reason why he was such an angry little man was because it was hard to get people to take him seriously. He was just too short. Benji had a really hard time when it came to dating. He had actually been looking forward to never having to worry about it again.

For a moment, as he leaned against Jae, Benjamin considered letting himself cry. Three years was a long time, and it hurt to know he was being dumped because he was short, and that he had been cheated on for the last year. He should be happy that it was over. He wouldn't be used anymore. But it still hurt very badly, and that was why he exploded when Jae said it would be okay. "You stupid little brat!" he yelled as he stood up, causing Fenrir to run into the room whining. "How do you how it's going to be? She cheated on me for a year! She dumped me because I'm short! I was planning on marrying her!" Fenrir barked, making Benji jump in surprise before giving the dog a harsh look and stomping off to his room, slamming the door behind him. ]

««««««««««««««««

User Image

Jae didn't realize what he said would have upset Benji so much. He was just trying to cheer him up, he knew he couldn't expect a smile, since he hadn't even got a normal one yet, and he had been living there for over a year. But, still. Benji yelling at him, it made him feel like he was two inches high. Maybe he didn't know if things would be all right, but, he was just dumped, it happened to people everyday! The world wasn't going to swallow him whole and end just because his girlfriend broke up with him because he was short. The world wasn't going to end. It wasn't the worst possible thing that could happen, and that just didn't feel right to Jae.

It took him a few moments to recollect himself, to pull himself together from Benji's voice still booming in his ears. It stung, but something in Jae's mind had snapped. The older male was about half way up the stairs when Jae finally broke. "It's not the end of the world, Benji! There are worse things that could have happened! You don't know anything! Your parents didn't sell you into slavery! You weren't shipped halfway across the country to be some sick guy's pet! You weren't given to some creepy model as a birthday present!... Y...you don't understand anything... You have everything...." he whispered, his voice raspy. Tears were falling down his cheeks, heavy wet tears. Benji didn't have a clue. He glanced up at him before wincing, and running out of the room and outside.

Fenrir followed him, probably scared of his master's yelling, into the backyard. Jae pushed his way through a bush, pressing his back against the side of the house, and pulled his knees to his chest. The mutt sat next to him, pressed close to him too. He sniffled a few times, reaching out for the dog, and stroked it's head. "H..he's going to kill me..." he whispered, shaking. He was scared. He did what a slave should never do, yell at his master and run away. Sure, he was only in the back yard, but it didn't change the fact that he took a stance against Benji. Benji had every right as his master to punish him, and that's what scared him the most. A pissed of Benji with total authority, and a weak, disobedient slave, hiding in the dirt. The only thing he could think of that was worse than Benji killing him was sending him back to the black market. No, worse then that, being given to that creepy *****.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx вεиנαмιи яу∂εя яσycε

User Image
                                                        it's j u s t likε mε to αttαch αffεctioи to α sεcoиd chαиcε
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxso p u l l αиy closεr αиd I cαи t ε l l you how it εиds

xxxxxxxxxxвεи вεиנι вεииy

No, it wasn't the end of the world. There were plenty of worse things that could have happened. He could be in Jae's shoes. But on the other hands, Benjamin had plenty of his own problems with his family and his life in general. Jae was absolutely right. When it came right down to it, Benjamin had a pretty good life. However, he just had his heart broken. Sure, Jae's situation sucked, but the model still had a right to be upset. He'd feel bad for yelling at him later. For now, he was going to go sulk in his room. For a good hour, all he did was lie on his bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling bad for himself. At one point, the tough Korean even began to cry a little. Just a little. Benjamin stopped that quickly, and turned his attention to other things. After a while, he managed to get himself to think about things that didn't depress him. like his hair. It was time to do something different with it. That would definitely make him feel better.

For the next hour and a half, Benjamin locked himself in the master bathroom with a pair of scissors and various hair products. His agent would probably be mad at him for changing his hair without warning, but oh well. He would live with. He knew by now that Benji never really thought before acting. His agent also knew that if changing his hair would help the model recover from his breakup, then it had to be tolerated. A somewhat upset Benjamin Royce was a thousand times better than a completely pissed off Benjamin Royce with a broken heart and rather bruised ego. That was the kind of Benji that got into vicious fights and ended up getting pinned against a police cruiser with his hands pinned behind his back. The model really didn't want to get arrested again.

After a while, Benjamin wandered out of his room with his brand new hair cut. He had changed into something more comfortable, sweat pants and slim fitting tank top. He had decided that after he had something to eat, he would get to work on cleaning out the spare room. The model was going to need one of those boxes to get rid of all the stuff that reminded him of Courtney. But first, he needed to see his dog. Unable to find the animal, or Jae, anywhere in the house, he went to the back door and slide it open, standing on the porch with his hands on his hips. "Fen! C'mon, boy!" he waited for a moment, and was rewarded with his poor dog slowly creeping toward him, as expecting to be beaten. It took Benji a few minutes to get Fenrir to relax. "What do you think, Fen? Yes?" he barked. "I like it, too."

Benji almost turned around and walked straight back into class, but then stopped and looked around. "Jae? It gets really cold at night. You should come in soon." he called. For a moment, he waited to see if the teenager would come, but he didn't, so Benjamin went back inside. A few hours later, Benji had cleaned out the spare room. It was officially ready for Jae to live in, with fresh sheets and all. He even went so far as to dust. The physical labor had been good for him. Benjamin took out all his anger on boxes, now he felt so much better. But Jae had never come inside. He was worried about his poor little slave.

It took a good ten minutes, Fenrir was too hyper to be of any use, but Benjamin found the teenager sleeping beneath a bush. Poor thing. He looked really exhausted. Standing up to his master like that...it didn't seem like the kind of thing Jae would do. "Jae," he crouched down next to him, and gently shook his shoulder. "C'mon. It's getting cold and dark outside." Hopefully, Jae would wake up. Benji didn't want to carry him.

User Image

For the first two hours, Jae didn't move an inch. His tears had stopped, but he was still scared of Benji. Fenrir was still with him, and he was sure that the dog had fallen asleep next to him. It was comforting in a way. He was warm and fuzzy, and it was getting cold. There was no way that he was in the same state as where he grew up in. He was from Connecticut, it didn't get this cold so early. At least, not this time of the year. Then again, if they were closer to the ocean, that would mean that it did get this cold. Oh! He didn't know. Did it matter? He was still freaking out on the inside.

What was Benji doing inside? Planning the smaller male's demise? Or still being depressed and sad. Benji seemed like the violent type, maybe he was pulling things off the wall and making a mess that Jae would probably have to clean up. Either way, Jae's thoughts lead him back to negative ideas. He couldn't help it, he always had negative thoughts. He didn't know how to get rid of them. With his family, every day scared him. Were his parents going to hit him again? Yell at him for something he had no control over? Or just ignore him for another few days, and maybe forget to feed him dinner.

He heard the door open, and he was still. Of course, Fenrir was called first. It made him upset to lose the doggy form of warmth. He watched through some of the branches the dog slowly walking over to him. His master looked different. Hair cut? When? Why? Get your heart broken, and get a haircut? Now, that didn't make sense. But, what did anymore? Benji called for him, and Jae stayed put. He wasn't weak like Fenrir. He wasn't coming out yet. Plus, he was kinda stiff, it would hurt if he tired to move from there. So, staying put was good enough for him. It wasn't that late, was it?

It wasn't long before the little ravenette was asleep in the dirt and under the bush. He didn't realize how late it was, and he didn't realize how cold and dark it was. He didn't notice Benji was there until he shook his shoulder, and whispered for him to wake up. Even then, it took him a few moments to get his head organized. He glanced up at Benji, blinking twice before his eyes widened. He pressed farther away from him, against the side of the house. He felt tears in his eyes again. "B...Benji... I..I didn't mean it!... I--I didn't know...!" he stammered, his face getting red as he pushed farther away from him. His throat hurt, probably from using his voice so much. A few hours ago was the loudest he had ever been, and one of the longest sentence he had ever said. He reached up and touched his neck, wimping softly.

He stared at him for a few moments, seemingly relaxing just slightly. "A...are you mad at me...?" he asked softly, tilting his head to the side. Benji didn't seem mad. Weird. Jae thought he would flip out on him.

User Image

Jae was very cute when he was asleep. Very, very cute. The poor thing really did look like a girl. It made him wonder how much Nathaniel had to pay for him. A kid like him...he'd be worth millions. Benjamin was immediately sickened by the fact he was not only thinking of Jae like a slave, but he was thinking of Jae in terms of money. He really was a sick, creepy model. No wonder he fell for someone like Courtney, and no wonder why she had cheated on him for so long. Great. Now he felt like s**t again. That wasn't helped any when Jae woke up only to cower back from him. The model stood up straight, face expresionless but eyes a little a hurt. Was he really that scary? Did really hate him that much? Oh, god, who was Benji kidding? He was a short, angry, frightening, half German, half Korean, model who couldn't get a decent girlfriend, had no family expect for a crazy uncle who gave him a slave for his birthday, and talked more to his dog on a daily basis than he did any human. He was pathetic.

"At you? No." he said as he slowly folded his arms over his chest. Benjamin could feel his face heating up with blood, and he had to blink a lot to keep from tearing up. "You're right. I got my hopes up. I thought I was in love. I thought I was going to have a wife, and a family. I thought that I would finally have someone to talk to that isn't covered in fur. I thought I was going to be happy. But none of that if going to happen anytime soon. The only thing I have to look forward to is going to jail because my crazy uncle sent me a slave. I don't have a right to be happy. What was I thinking? I'm just a sick, creepy model." He paused for a moment, before moving away and disappearing inside. By the time he made it to the kitchen, he was using the back of his hands to wipe tears from his cheek.

It took a moment to dig it out of the freezer, but Benjamin found the tub of ice cream that hadn't been opened during his surprise birthday party. He crawled up onto the counter, his back against the fridge and feet in the sink as he used a big spoon to scoop ice cream into his mouth. The model knew that this was terrible for him, and he would feel even worse later on, but right now...crying and stuffing his face with frozen dairy products was sounding like a pretty good idea. Benji had never been good at handling his motions, now he suddenly found himself dealing with more than he ever wanted to. He didn't know what to do with himself. Or Jae. How could he take care of a teenager that was afraid of him, and didn't he was anything more than a monster?

At this point, the effort of even trying to protect the kid was ending back in the black market didn't sound worth it. Maybe, tomorrow, after Benjamin recovered from the stomachache he was doomed to experience, he would give the kid a thousand bucks or so and tell him to go find somewhere else to live. Right at the moment, Fenrir whined at the model, causing him to jump. He sniffle as he looked down at the dog, eyebrow raised. "Don't look at me like that." Fenrir whined again. "I know I'm pathetic. I'm talking to you, aren't I?" Fenrir responded by standing up on his hind legs and licking Benjamin's face. The thought that the only thing that would love the intimidating model was a spoiled fuzz ball caused him to break into a fresh round of tears.

User Image

Great, now Jae felt terrible. He didn't realize what he said had affected his master so much. He was just mad, it just hit him how Jae would never have a chance at a normal life anymore. He was registered as a slave, he was sure that there was a chip or something under his skin that would be able to track him down if he ever got away. He doubted that the black market would take it kindly if one of their slaves were just set free. Someone would find him, they'd probably bring him back, punish him, and give him to some other guy. And chances are, he wouldn't be so lucky to get someone like Benji who didn't even try to make a move on him yet.

He looked down as Benji left him outside again, reaching up to wipe away some of his stray tears before standing up slowly. He was all shaky, he hadn't moved from that spot for hours, and when he tried walking, he was wobbling around and tripping over his own two feet. By the time he got inside, he was more stable. He walked into the kitchen, listening to Benji speak to Fenrir for a moment, and felt his heart drop even more. The young male moved over to him, gently pushing back Fenrir and stood in front of the model. "I...I'm sorry about before..." he whispered, looking down shyly, playing with his fingers. "You're not sick... you're not that creepy, you're not pathetic..." He was still somewhat creepy, but only in his sense of clothing for work. "I...I actually like you more then...then I thought I would..." he glanced up, and offered a small smile, than was quickly hidden as he looked back down again.

He meant that. He thought Benji was going to be a tough master, an abusive one, but he wasn't. He actually cared about him. He gave him medicine --though it tasted horrible--when he was sick, he protected him from some creeper, gave him clothing, food, a place to sleep. Benji was a better parent than his own. Did Benji even know that? Probably not. Not until just before when Jae said his parents were the ones that sold him into slavery. "You know... you're the only person that ever cared about me..." he said softly, biting on his lower lip. He looked back up at him, and slowly reached up to brush away Benji's tears, then wrapped his arms around his neck the best he could in a small little hug. Once he pulled back, he decided he should probably leave the room. And he did, after he pulled back, his face slightly red, he stepped back, and walked into the living room, and fell on the couch, face down.

User Image

He didn't move, or respond. Benjamin didn't trust himself at the moment. The model was fairly certain that if he opened his mouth, he just might pour out some gush that didn't make sense and end up sobbing on the kitchen counter. Though, he was honestly quite thankful for Jae basically taking back what he said about the Korean being a sick, creepy model. It was nice to hear someone say that they liked him more than they thought they would, especially since most of the time, people hated him more than they expected. He was just so hard for people to handle. He sniffed as he watched Jae head back into the living room. Poor thing. And, once again, it was too late to go out and get him some clothes. Tomorrow was Sunday. They'd go in the morning, when there was less traffic on the streets, and make get a little lunch. They just needed a nice, relaxing day.

After eating more than half the tub of ice cream, the model slipped down from the counter and put the ice cream back in the very back of freezer. Benjamin was stuffed, and felt cold and a little ill to his stomach, but he ignored it as he peeked into the living room. He could tell if Jae was asleep or not. "The room next mine is yours now. We'll go shopping for some clothes tomorrow." he clicked his tongue to get Fenrir's attention, and headed up the stairs with the dog hot on his heels. True to his word, the next morning Benjamin was hoping around the house. All the sugar from the ice cream had taken an effect on him, and now the model was hyper. Jae just couldn't get dressed fast enough. Once the teenager had put his shoes on, Benjamin all but carried him out the door.

Benjamin liked to shop. He knew all the best places to go. However, he wasn't sure what style Jae liked, so he settled for dragging the poor thing to the model, forcing him to follow the energetic Benji into store after store and forcing him into outfit after outfit. Secretly, Benjamin was enjoying himself. He liked Jae, and this was helping him get over Courtney. He had obviously forgotten all about his idea of telling Jae to go find some relative to live him. The two short males were loaded down with bags by the time Benji decided he should stop spending money for the day. He frowned as they headed walked through the parking lot toward his jeep. Something was wrong. It looked...strange. When they were a little closer, he cussed loudly and ran forward. Someone had slashed all four of his tires.

User Image

For the first time, Jae didn't sleep with Benji. He had his own bed, and there was no furry animal threatening to kick him out of bed. He should have been happy, but, he wasn't. He liked sleeping with Benji. He liked clinging to him like a baby spider monkey. It was comforting, whether Benji knew how comforting it was to the younger male. But for now, he was going to have to deal with sleeping alone. It wouldn't be that bad. It wasn't long before he was asleep anyway.

The morning was killer though. He wanted to sleep in, but Benji woke him up early, and pushed him around to get ready for shopping. Jae was tired, he didn't want to move, and Benji wasn't letting him take a breather. The poor thing fell asleep in the car, his head resting against the window until they got to the mall. He woke up when they parked, and was a bit more awake as they walked around the mall, running into store after store, having to change clothing so Benji could see what he looked like in them. Shopping didn't seem like something that Benji liked, but apparently, he was wrong about that. Benji seemed to love it. Jae, not so much. But, it was good bonding. He felt a bit closer to the model as they left the building, carrying their bags of clothing, and walked towards the car. He blinked twice when Benji cursed, and ran over to the car.

He stepped over to him, nibbling on his lower lip. "I'll go call the police..." he said, watching him for a moment, before he ran to the end of the parking lot, and called the police. Soon after, they came, and asked Benji a few questions before driving them home. They wrote out the report, and Benji's car was towed to get repaired. Once they were back home, Jae was seated next to Benji on the couch, gently rubbing his back. This wasn't turning out to be a good week for him, was it? Poor Benji. "...Do you want me to get you anything?" he asked softly, staring up at him. Maybe Jae should make them something to eat. Then again, Benji probably should be on some special diet plan because he was a model. He knew the male hadn't been playing much attention to it before. Or at least since he came. One thing Jae knew he wasn't going to say was "It'll be all right". No need to go down that road again. Once was enough for the little slave.

User Image

This was turning out to be the worst week of his life. Benjamin had no idea why things were sucking so badly for him right now. What had he ever done to karma to deserve this? Sure, he was a mean little b*****d, but didn't he have a right to be considering his childhood? Besides, this was a bit much! Getting a slave dumped on his lap, getting harshly dumped himself, and now someone was attacking his poor jeep. It never did anything wrong! At least Jae was thinking straight. Benjamin was so angry, he had a hard time talking to the police, and sat twitching in the backseat of the cruiser on the way home. Once at home, he flopped down on the couch, stroking Fenrir's head as Jae rubbed his back. It honestly was relaxing. He didn't feel like beating the stuffing out of something anymore.

Sighing, the model let himself fall to the side to rest his head against Jae's shoulder for that extra little bit of comfort. "No, I'm okay." He wasn't hungry or thirsty. He lost his appetite along with his tires. It would cost a pretty penny to have all four replaced, what with the towing bill and everything else he had to pay for. "I guess we're not going to work tomorrow." he forced a smile. He really, really didn't want to go back to work. Somehow, he just knew that Matthew would be there, waiting to rub his terrible weekend in the short model's face. At least having Jae around wasn't too bad. The teenager looked like a girly rabbit that was ready to jump out of its skin, but he was sweet and gentle, and seemed to actually care. Or was just good at pretending.

Benjamin was honestly trying to keep his temper under control. He was doing a pretty good job, until Fenrir whined and nipped at Benjamin's fingers, trying hard to get his attention, obviously jealous of Jae. That was all it took to push the upset model over the edge. "God damnit, Fen! Stop doing that already!" He shouted as he stood up, pushing the mutt out of the way as he paced back and forth, ranting and raving about everything he had gone through. Fenrir jumped up on the couch, pressing his furry face into Jae's lap, not daring to move until their master had yelled himself silly, and had to sit on the floor to catch his breath.

User Image

Poor Benji. It had to be hard on him. Everything. He was surprised he didn't go insane yet. He doubted that he went through his much drama and stress every week. That would really suck, and his life wasn't a soap opera anyway. There were no camera crews or directors, watching them and telling them what to do. Somehow, this was life. A messed up life, but life. Plus, if this was a soap opera, it would have so much more unneeded drama. Or... Maybe not. Being thrown into slavery, almost be rapped by some creepy blond haired guy, be stuck with a model that so happened to be dumped because he was short, have the family dog hate him [or used to hate him. they were warming up quite nicely to each other now], and have said model get his tires slashed.

The little slave couldn't help but blush when the older male leaned down and rested his head on his shoulder. He glanced over at him for a few moments before he started rubbing his back again, trying to get him to calm down some more. It seemed to be working, so that was a good sign. No work tomorrow would help him as well. He was sure that Benji wasn't in the mood to deal with flashing lights and cameras around him in a bad mood.

But, Fenrir let his jealous habits get the worse of him, and bothered Benji, setting him in another fit of rage. He sighed, glancing down at the scared dog on his lap. He began petting it's fur, "...He didn't mean it..." he whispered softly to the dog, so that Benji wouldn't hear him. It wasn't long before Benji ran out of fuel. Even then, he waited a few moments before he slipped Fenrir off of him, and moved over to Benji. He sat next to him, and smiled up at him. "Maybe you should take a nap... or..or! Or you can take a nice warm bath? That might help." he gently took his hand, and attempted to tug him up on his feet. [ Of course it didn't work. Benji was like a rock compared to little Jae. ] Baths normally made Jae feel better. Maybe they would work on Benji too. He had to know something that would help him relief some of that stress. Jae should be able to help with something!

User Image

A Nap? Benjamin raised a thin eyebrow as he looked up at him. He hadn't taken a nap in a long time, but it really sounded like a good idea. He was having a hard week, and he felt like he deserved a little relaxation. It was nice that Jae seemed to care. They were getting along pretty well, all things considered. Actually, a nice warm bath would be nice too. After a moment of being tugged by the arm, the model nodded and pushed himself up to his feet. "Alright." A nice, relaxing bath. That's what he needed. Slowly, he made his way to the bathroom, and immediately started running the hot water. Once it was at the right temperature the Korean lowered the stopper and flopped right down into the steadily filling tub. Clothes on and all. He'd take them off later. For now, he was content to lean back against the shower wall with a heavy sigh.

Over the next few days, things seemed to get worse. Benji was adjusting pretty well to having some teenager living with him, and actually enjoyed having the intelligent companion. He just wished that the story of Jae's parents having issues, and sending their son to live with him while things were sorted out was true. Instead, he was being constantly reminded that Jae was a slave. It started out with Benji's tires. Then it moved to random phone calls in the middle of the night. Then omnious messages left on his cell phone's inbox. After that came notes left for him at work, and broken windows. The model tried not to show it, but he was becoming very, very stressed. Somehow, Matthew had found out that Jar was a slave, and was blackmailing him.

Benjamin didn't know what to do. He ignored it at first, hoping that if he waited long enough, then Matthew would get bored and give up. But that didn't happen. When things became more intense, he started getting nervous. The Korean did his best to keep it a secret from Jae. He felt a need to protect the innocent teenager. However, his growing temper was getting harder and harder to control. He snapped more than a few times at poor Jae without really meaning to, just because the model was at his limits. There was nothing he could do! He couldn't hand Jae over, not in a million years. But he couldn't go to the police, in fear that they would throw Benjamin in jail instead.

It took the better part of a week, two sleepless days of thinking, and two very gutsy phone calls, but Benji came up with a plan to solve their problems. The following Saturday, he was extra nice to his poor little slave. He cooked whatever it was Jae wanted to eat, and took him wherever he wanted to go until they needed to head over to the local park to meet up with a "friend". For the sake of making it look real, Benjamin hadn't breathed a word of his plan to Jae. When it became too dark to see a foot in front of your face without a flashlight, he drove the teenager to the park, and told him to sit on a bench. "Don't move. Don't speak. Don't do anything, alright?" he gave him a stern look, before turning and vanishing into the darkness toward his jeep.

From Jae's point of view, it would look like the short male had simply abandoned him. In reality, he drove down the street, ran across the road, and quietly traveled through trees and yards until he reached a hiding spot where he could see Jae, but no one could see him. Meanwhile, a rather average looking man dressed in faded blue jeans and a green hoodie nonchalantly plopped down on the bench next to Jae. He didn't sit too close, and didn't look at him, but instead said in a low, comforting voice. "My name's Ethan. I'm here to help, okay? When Matthew comes, I'm going to grab your arm. Act afraid, and pretend to struggle. When I let go, run toward the swing set. Benji will get you from there, 'kay?"

[[ sorry if it doesn't make sense, it's 1:30 in the morning <3 ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff