Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                                                              Son of the Rising Sun
                                                              ═ ═ ═
                                                              Child of the Wild and Free

Ari couldn't help but smirk at her words. She was right he had set things up before today. Bali was in fact, already waiting for her to come by and practice her dance. He shook his head, "Bali is waiting, go on and see her for your dance. I'll do the chores and such for the evening. I have nothing planned for a while anyway. " he smiled and hugged her, "Trust me, I'd never do anything to embarrass you. If i didn't think you could do this I would not have ever set it up" he said. Heading to change his clothes.

((Sorry it's so short and blah, I'm sick right now))

The Sun Rises alone, but without him would it burn?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Animals are free, but without him would they truly be safe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe is the Son of the Sun and the Child of the Wild. The Descendant of Apollo, Ari

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Hiro_Syzame

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyra crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at him, since he pretty much admitted that he had indeed set it up. She widened her eyes when he said he would do the chores "No way! You are not doing any chores today, in your birthday, or ever. It is simply offensive. No, you will just enjoy your day, maybe brush up your Ancient Greek some. I have made extra ambrosia in the kitchen and going to the waterfall for some nectar, is something you can do. Don't do anything else...just...relax!"she said to him "I will go see Bali now. I will see you at your ... birthday party!"she grinned and stormed off. There she said the phrase to annoy him as her revenge for setting it up without letting her know. She changed into another similar dress she had for her daily chores , that was also kneel length and left to find Bali.

She was right. They wouldn't see each other until the party, as she was practicing the rest of the day so she would be perfect for him. Instead, she sent over two other girls to help him get ready, giving them instructions to the point of being annoying, but she couldn't help it. Ari needed to have the perfect birthday today. Once the celebration was about to start she got into her dress, which she had taken with her and fixed her hair with the help of another dancer. She had to perform solo. When she had heard that her knees had already started shivering. Oh gosh, this god was putting her in trouble most of the time! She swore that if this went back she would keep bugging him for at least another month!

(oh i hope you get better soon!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces