Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"Like ye weren't expecting us."
Nicholas laughed seeing there bags there and shaking his head, well so much for buying something nice for Avery. All well he'd just take it off her later. "Aye she does, I am a fan of being the reason for her showers," he joked giving her a wink and nodding to the elder.

"But all joking a side, thank ye for the up dates, some one had to do it" he told William smiling at him nodding his thanks. "Who knew when i would be coming back to do it my self." he added.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Gesturing for them to sit, William snickered when he saw the familiar's face grow a bright red at the vampire's remark about showering. "Aye, no problem, lad," he said agreeably, the smirk fading to a grin instead. "I knew ye'd be coming back sooner or later and wanted to have the place ready for ye when ye did. Besides, one of the vampires staying here for now has a flair for interior design, it's him ye should be thanking if ye like the look of the place," he added with a chuckle.

"Do you stay here all the time?" Avery asked curiously, settling down for the time being. "Just hang out in your club?"

"It's a new place o' business, lass. Gotta keep an eye on it, make sure people know how to behave," he replied with a wink. "'sides, with my son back in town for now, I like to be accessible. I travel all over my Isle normally, although cell phones make it a less necessary," he mused.
User Image

"Well if we see him we'll do just that," Nicholas said with a grin, he couldn't help it he liked teasing Avery and saying dirty things to her or to others that would laugh. He sat down beside Avery and leaned back against the back of the couch and smiled. He looked at his familiar and smiled as she spoke to William and he replied.

"Are ye hinting that we should get cell phones?"
He asked raising an eyebrow to the comment about wanting to be accessible.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"I already have one," Avery said smugly, fishing it out of her pocket and waving it at her partner. William chuckled and leaned forward, pulling it from her fingers and starting to mess with it.

"I'm puttin' my number in here for ye, lass. Make this stubborn son o' mine get one, or just go get one for him," he suggested with a snicker, handing the phone back after a few moments. Avery grinned and nodded. She'd been thinking about getting Nicholas one anyway.

Leaning against Nicholas, she blinked when the older vampire pulled a piece of paper from his jacket and handed it over to them. "What's that?" she asked, unfolding it and scanning it quickly to see it was a list.

"Buncha places that welcome vampires and familiars with no trouble," he told her with a grin. "Places with asteriks next to 'em are ones that are open twenty-four hours or at night, for ease of use," he added.
User Image

"What am I going to use a cell phone for if Avery's already got one?"
Nicholas asked curiously with a shrug after rolling his eyes to his familiars smugness at pulling out her cell phone. He didn't see why they needed more than one cell phone especially since he'd probably be with Avery already any how. Another cell phone would just be pointless, at least that's what he though.

"Oh that's good," he said nodding his head and looking over Avery's shoulder reading the list. "Avery want's to learn how to cook," he added looking back to William, now they didn't have to rush to get food for Avery to work with.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery sighed and shook her head, putting the cell phone away. "Because maybe Jianna will kidnap me one day and I'll need to call you for help," she suggested with a laugh, earning a chuckle from the elder vampire.

"I can see the b***h doing that," he agreed in amusement, never missing a chance to poke fun at his friend. "'sides, lad, can't be using your lover as a secretary and taking all your calls," he remarked, shaking his head and giving his son a look.

"Exactly," Avery said triumphantly, and then snorted at his remark about her learning how to cook. "No, Avery wants to learn how not to burn things," she corrected with a sigh.

William grinned at his son and nodded. "Don't go burnin' down the house now, lass," he remarked teasingly, earning an indignant look from her.
User Image

"Aye but she knows if she did I'd hang her by the hair,"
he said unconcerned by the scenario presented to him he rolled his eyes at how William helped her telling him not to use her as a secretary. "Perhaps but again, no one will call me other than Avery," he told them, though he knew that he was going to get one either way. Either while he was sleeping or while Avery and him were shopping for food so she could learn how to cook, if not willingly going out to get it himself. He had to protest a little bit though. And besides William and Jianna no one would call him at all.

"Same thing love," Nicholas smirked and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Sure enough, his father and familiar were both ignoring his protests about the phone, having already made up their minds that he was going to get one. "Gotta keep up with the times, son," William chided him lightly, knowing full well how much of a recluse the younger vampire had become before he met his familiar. "Arguing just makes ye look like a stubborn old man," he added with a snicker.

Avery shook her head and smiled at the kiss. "Stop picking on me," she ordered with a grin, folding up the piece of paper and tucking it into her jeans pocket for the time being.
[
User Image

"But I am a stubborn old man,"
Nicholas said and grinned and shrugged. He knew the two had already made up their minds for him, he'd been expecting it. Though that didn't stop him from putting his point of view of not getting one across. Now that what he had to say was said he was just waiting for Avery or William to take him, or them to a store to fine a cell phone. "And I'll shall be blamin' ye for Jianna calling me at all hours" he added jokingly to the elder and nuzzled into his lovers neck.

"Never," he said to her order giving her one more kiss on the cheek before straightening and giving his attention back to the elder as well as Avery.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

William snorted. "She won't be getting yer number from me," he promised with a grin. "Because then she'd weasel my number from ye, b***h only has my business line," he admitted with a satisfied smirk. Avery shivered a bit when Nicholas nuzzled her neck before settling down again, snickering at his 'stubborn old man' agreement.

"If we're going to do some more exploring, we might as well get going," she suggested. The elder vampire grinned, leaning back in his seat. "Too boring for ye, am I, lass?" he asked teasingly, before waving his hand. "Go on, off with ye. Be sure to stop by when ye get the stubborn old man a call, lass, so I can get the number. Lord knows he won't give it to me," William added with a laugh.
User Image

"Perhaps, but I'll still be blamin' ye," Nicholas joked grinning back to the elder. "Aye but b***h has her ways of finding out what she wants to know." he added with a grin knowing the information she'd found out about the council and Rom as well as his whore. He grinned to Avery's reaction to his nuzzling and agreement of being stubborn and old.

"Alright love,"
he said and smirked to the old vampire. "Oh sod off da ye to have yer ways of getting what ye want to know," he said narrowing his eyes jokingly to his vampire dad. "Ye'll be me first call old man." Nicholas added pushing himself up from his seat and offering a hand to help Avery up on her feet.

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Avery had to snicker at Nicholas telling his father off, giving him her hand and holding it once she was on her feet. The old vampire just snorted at his son and waved them away, as if dismissing them from his presence. He was grinning, though, obviously enjoying himself immensely having his son back. "Don't worry about the luggage, I'll have it sent to the house," William added as she went to grab a bag. She nodded and tugged Nicholas back out onto the street. As they walked, Avery pulled the list from her pocket and glanced at it.

"Since you don't care about a phone, I'll just get you one tomorrow," she told him with a grin, going over the list. "If you want, we can go look at some grocery stores and you can figure out what'll be easy to teach me. And I can stock up on some things," she added cheerfully.
User Image

"Nah, if I am going to be gettin' a phone might as well be there with ye to pick it out don't ye think love?" Nicholas said smiling to her. He didn't mind getting it, once he finished his objections to getting one and knowing he'd be getting one any ways he figured it would just be easier and well a good idea to get one. Their might be a time when he wouldn't be around Avery and needed to contact her of one reason or other.

"Then we can go get some food for ye and teach ye how to cook something," he told her smiling and squeezing his hand gently around her own. "And if ye'd like we could do some more sight seeing before it gets too late," he added to her knowing how much she was enjoying the sights of his home land.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff